• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    We went 4-0 on the Arz st game 9-2 in NCAAF for the day...

    12 Next Last»
    Lala1975
    liontri
    JuStWiN1212
    le2a
    manolo87
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5591
    Posts: 40
    12 Next Last»
     
    Lala1975
    Lala1975
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:33 AM ET #1

    we closed the night sweeping again as promised.  I just don't understand why people don't believe in the LALA and don't want free money in there pockets.  I told people my system doesn't lose.  You guys have the info.  You just have to figure out how to use it for your advantage.

    https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/matchups/

    I have one system play tomrrow.   I hope everybody won tonight.  It was a pleasure serving all of you and hope you all the best.  Peace!

    NFL 
    Jets and over 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    we closed the night sweeping again as promised.  I just don't understand why people don't believe in the LALA and don't want free money in there pockets.  I told people my system doesn't lose.  You guys have the info.  You just have to figure out how to use it for your advantage.

    https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/matchups/

    I have one system play tomrrow.   I hope everybody won tonight.  It was a pleasure serving all of you and hope you all the best.  Peace!

    NFL 
    Jets and over 
     
    liontri
    liontri
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 4691
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:37 AM ET #2

    The spread is 83% and money is 77%. If everyone is on them, shouldn't you bet Bills? 
    Reply
    The spread is 83% and money is 77%. If everyone is on them, shouldn't you bet Bills? 
     
    JuStWiN1212
    JuStWiN1212
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:39 AM ET #3

    Thanks Lala1975! You're a beast! 
    Reply
    Thanks Lala1975! You're a beast! 
     
    Lala1975
    Lala1975
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:39 AM ET #4

    No because the line is honest and this is a revenge game and the jets have to win.   They're hot.  
    Reply
    No because the line is honest and this is a revenge game and the jets have to win.   They're hot.  
     
    le2a
    le2a
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:40 AM ET #5

    Thanks again Lala..  
    Reply
    Thanks again Lala..  
     
    liontri
    liontri
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 4691
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:42 AM ET #6

    So does Pitts fit the system too? Because spread and money are over 90%. I'm sorry for asking so many question. I just don't understand or maybe didn't see you explained your system in another thread.
    Reply
    So does Pitts fit the system too? Because spread and money are over 90%. I'm sorry for asking so many question. I just don't understand or maybe didn't see you explained your system in another thread.
     
    manolo87
    manolo87
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 360
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:44 AM ET #7

    Good stuff today man. I love free money in my pockets but you did get extremely lucky that Vernon got hurt. You made a believer outta me. Let's go Jetnation!
    Reply
    Good stuff today man. I love free money in my pockets but you did get extremely lucky that Vernon got hurt. You made a believer outta me. Let's go Jetnation!
     
    Lala1975
    Lala1975
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:48 AM ET #8

    He lines right now doesn't mean anything because it's just a percentage of the bets.  I would wait 15 min till ko to analysis the shady line and public action.  It's pretty easy.  That's all I have been doing and other stuff.  Gambling is only hard when you don't know the money works.  Look at all  the college bowls and study the side, ml and totals and you'll pick a few Vegas tricks.  Remember the line doesn't mean anything.  It works really good on totals.  If you see a percentage going up 70% and the total drops a 1-2 points that's fishy.
    Reply
    He lines right now doesn't mean anything because it's just a percentage of the bets.  I would wait 15 min till ko to analysis the shady line and public action.  It's pretty easy.  That's all I have been doing and other stuff.  Gambling is only hard when you don't know the money works.  Look at all  the college bowls and study the side, ml and totals and you'll pick a few Vegas tricks.  Remember the line doesn't mean anything.  It works really good on totals.  If you see a percentage going up 70% and the total drops a 1-2 points that's fishy.
     
    SiuLungBao
    SiuLungBao
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:50 AM ET #9

    theres also something called reverse line movement
    Reply
    theres also something called reverse line movement
     
    RexR
    RexR
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 3916
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:51 AM ET #10

    What about halves? 
    Reply
    What about halves? 
     
    manolo87
    manolo87
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 360
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:55 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    He lines right now doesn't mean anything because it's just a percentage of the bets.  I would wait 15 min till ko to analysis the shady line and public action.  It's pretty easy.  That's all I have been doing and other stuff.  Gambling is only hard when you don't know the money works.  Look at all  the college bowls and study the side, ml and totals and you'll pick a few Vegas tricks.  Remember the line doesn't mean anything.  It works really good on totals.  If you see a percentage going up 70% and the total drops a 1-2 points that's fishy.


    So why did you pick the jets so quickly?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    He lines right now doesn't mean anything because it's just a percentage of the bets.  I would wait 15 min till ko to analysis the shady line and public action.  It's pretty easy.  That's all I have been doing and other stuff.  Gambling is only hard when you don't know the money works.  Look at all  the college bowls and study the side, ml and totals and you'll pick a few Vegas tricks.  Remember the line doesn't mean anything.  It works really good on totals.  If you see a percentage going up 70% and the total drops a 1-2 points that's fishy.


    So why did you pick the jets so quickly?
     
    Wa6110
    Wa6110
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 653
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:57 AM ET #12

    THANK YOU
    Reply
    THANK YOU
     
    Lala1975
    Lala1975
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 3:02 AM ET #13

    I pick the jets because of my system for revenge and totala generally go opposite the second time.  The lines are moving in the direction I can see a jets and over.  Does it matter why I pick it.  Your getting a gift from me.  I'm not going to wasting my time on here because people on here don't want to make money and insult my skills.  I wish all of you the best.  You guys don't know a good thing when you see it.  I'm not a service or want anyone's money.  I just came on here to do a good dead, but some people don't like my humor and are to stupid to realize greatness.  I don't need to prove anything to anyone anymore.  The people on here are just clueless and the only person I respect as a good capper is mr Biggs and cv21.  These guys are streaky, but I suggest they use my system and they could be more consistent and win 100x more than what they wager.  I don't think I lost a big play in these bowls except for oaklahoma 
    Reply
    I pick the jets because of my system for revenge and totala generally go opposite the second time.  The lines are moving in the direction I can see a jets and over.  Does it matter why I pick it.  Your getting a gift from me.  I'm not going to wasting my time on here because people on here don't want to make money and insult my skills.  I wish all of you the best.  You guys don't know a good thing when you see it.  I'm not a service or want anyone's money.  I just came on here to do a good dead, but some people don't like my humor and are to stupid to realize greatness.  I don't need to prove anything to anyone anymore.  The people on here are just clueless and the only person I respect as a good capper is mr Biggs and cv21.  These guys are streaky, but I suggest they use my system and they could be more consistent and win 100x more than what they wager.  I don't think I lost a big play in these bowls except for oaklahoma 
     
    Lala1975
    Lala1975
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 3:04 AM ET #14

    I appreciate the true LALA followers to give the LALA nation faith and good fortune.  It's the idiots that make this site a bad place to do business.  
    Reply
    I appreciate the true LALA followers to give the LALA nation faith and good fortune.  It's the idiots that make this site a bad place to do business.  
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 3:11 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    I appreciate the true LALA followers to give the LALA nation faith and good fortune.  It's the idiots that make this site a bad place to do business.  



    Ok first I would say 80% of your dislike comes from people when you tried to chit on a good dude by saying you are better than Hermes. That's like all the people who would pick a radio war with Howard Stern, you are trying to make your star burn brighter by trying to steal someone else light. Second, you only pat yourself on the back and pop your chest out when you win. And third, you are 100,000,000,000% that you are going to go tout. You are saying "we" and "followers" etc. I guarantee you will go tout. Just been around and seen it too much on Covers. Night
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    I appreciate the true LALA followers to give the LALA nation faith and good fortune.  It's the idiots that make this site a bad place to do business.  



    Ok first I would say 80% of your dislike comes from people when you tried to chit on a good dude by saying you are better than Hermes. That's like all the people who would pick a radio war with Howard Stern, you are trying to make your star burn brighter by trying to steal someone else light. Second, you only pat yourself on the back and pop your chest out when you win. And third, you are 100,000,000,000% that you are going to go tout. You are saying "we" and "followers" etc. I guarantee you will go tout. Just been around and seen it too much on Covers. Night
     
    Lala1975
    Lala1975
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 3:21 AM ET #16


    Jarrett,

    I'm no tout.  Hermes is garbage.  I would never lose 5 straight like that bum.  He called my system out and i let my picks do the talking.  You don't know me, and I wouldn't even waste my time hustle people for $50 plays.  I just wanted to do so good so God would look at my kindness in the future.  What if I told you Jesus told me to come on covers and help people win money for xmas and help others from a trainwrexk.  If God wasn't on my side why would I take Georgia and not the pedafike penn st.  Who the hell would be on penn st which is a sin school.  Did got interven for all the LALA followers who took Tcu.  God works in mysterious ways.  I have the faith and was here to spread my gift to you all.  
    Reply

    Jarrett,

    I'm no tout.  Hermes is garbage.  I would never lose 5 straight like that bum.  He called my system out and i let my picks do the talking.  You don't know me, and I wouldn't even waste my time hustle people for $50 plays.  I just wanted to do so good so God would look at my kindness in the future.  What if I told you Jesus told me to come on covers and help people win money for xmas and help others from a trainwrexk.  If God wasn't on my side why would I take Georgia and not the pedafike penn st.  Who the hell would be on penn st which is a sin school.  Did got interven for all the LALA followers who took Tcu.  God works in mysterious ways.  I have the faith and was here to spread my gift to you all.  
     
    emchu
    emchu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 4970
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 3:40 AM ET #17

    Just want to say,"THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
    Reply
    Just want to say,"THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
     
    Saintdb
    Saintdb
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 4:03 AM ET #18

    As always thank you LALA, I don' care what the haters say!! Let them be stupid & follow other leads. They know not what they are doing!!!
    Reply
    As always thank you LALA, I don' care what the haters say!! Let them be stupid & follow other leads. They know not what they are doing!!!
     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11698
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 9:36 AM ET #19

    "We" you are more than one person?  You cap based on one stat listed on VegasInsider?     You are just on a streak, and they run both ways 
    Reply
    "We" you are more than one person?  You cap based on one stat listed on VegasInsider?     You are just on a streak, and they run both ways 
     
    rollonotes
    rollonotes
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 724
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 9:57 AM ET #20

    Great job LaLa. What line did you get on the Jets ?
    It ain't over til it's over
    Reply
    Great job LaLa. What line did you get on the Jets ?
     
    rollonotes
    rollonotes
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 724
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 10:00 AM ET #21

    No worries LaLa....I read it in the NFL thread.

     Thanks again

    It ain't over til it's over
    Reply

    No worries LaLa....I read it in the NFL thread.

     Thanks again

     
    HERMES
    HERMES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 2937
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 10:16 AM ET #22

    I agree with Jarrett...You are one of these losers that will create a blog website if you already haven't, once you are hot and will get people to pay for your lucky streaky picks. You will create new covers alias's and promote people to go to your website after you get banned. I've seen this song and dance before. Let's see how long you will be around. You bash everyone and you have to create a thread stating you are better than Hermes when that person was hot. If that's not an attention seeker I don't know what is. I don't need to do any of this cause guess what I don't need attention. I just come to the forum here post my pick with my thoughts and hope for the best. I never try to get people to follow me like you try so hard to do. 
    Reply
    I agree with Jarrett...You are one of these losers that will create a blog website if you already haven't, once you are hot and will get people to pay for your lucky streaky picks. You will create new covers alias's and promote people to go to your website after you get banned. I've seen this song and dance before. Let's see how long you will be around. You bash everyone and you have to create a thread stating you are better than Hermes when that person was hot. If that's not an attention seeker I don't know what is. I don't need to do any of this cause guess what I don't need attention. I just come to the forum here post my pick with my thoughts and hope for the best. I never try to get people to follow me like you try so hard to do. 
     
    hammer1
    hammer1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1635
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 10:23 AM ET #23

    thanks alot lala1975 for  the picks,don,t listen to the haters .thanks 
    Reply
    thanks alot lala1975 for  the picks,don,t listen to the haters .thanks 
     
    sugabear
    sugabear
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 580
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 10:38 AM ET #24

    Hey bonehead, if you are gonna preach about Jesus, you might wanna reconsider calling CHRISTmas Xmas. 
    Reply
    Hey bonehead, if you are gonna preach about Jesus, you might wanna reconsider calling CHRISTmas Xmas. 
     
     
    sugabear
    sugabear
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 580
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 11:15 AM ET #25

    sorry about the Bonehead thing 
    Reply
    sorry about the Bonehead thing 
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,990
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,403
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,185
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,173
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,979

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.