Canelo will whip the shit out of that rican fraud Cintron
it's obvious you are a Canelo hater, I am not saying that this was super awesome but the kid looked solid for what was put in front of him.
ive won twice on canelo(cotto,hatton). he throws a good left hook and straight right. no jab, untested in-fighting and no competition to this point other than rhodes.
it's obvious you are a Canelo hater, I am not saying that this was super awesome but the kid looked solid for what was put in front of him.
ive won twice on canelo(cotto,hatton). he throws a good left hook and straight right. no jab, untested in-fighting and no competition to this point other than rhodes.
ive won twice on canelo(cotto,hatton). he throws a good left hook and straight right. no jab, untested in-fighting and no competition to this point other than rhodes.
ive won twice on canelo(cotto,hatton). he throws a good left hook and straight right. no jab, untested in-fighting and no competition to this point other than rhodes.
Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. next please, they need to fight while they are undefeated.
I know everyone on covers is tired of all of the boxing mismatches, it is always the same, young champion/ contender vs. name fighter/ ex-contender/ washed-up fighter/ paper champ. That is what is killing boxing, not lack of talent, just lack of great fights.
Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. next please, they need to fight while they are undefeated.
I know everyone on covers is tired of all of the boxing mismatches, it is always the same, young champion/ contender vs. name fighter/ ex-contender/ washed-up fighter/ paper champ. That is what is killing boxing, not lack of talent, just lack of great fights.
He does lack a jab I would agree that he is untested but I have to admit that I like the way he is being handled, he is very young and still has alot of time to develop. There is no need to rush.
agreed. next up is probably bundrage. gbp does not want canelo to be the next fernando vargas.
He does lack a jab I would agree that he is untested but I have to admit that I like the way he is being handled, he is very young and still has alot of time to develop. There is no need to rush.
agreed. next up is probably bundrage. gbp does not want canelo to be the next fernando vargas.
Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. next please, they need to fight while they are undefeated.
I know everyone on covers is tired of all of the boxing mismatches, it is always the same, young champion/ contender vs. name fighter/ ex-contender/ washed-up fighter/ paper champ. That is what is killing boxing, not lack of talent, just lack of great fights.
I'd like to see that fight. Canelo vs Chavez jr. Interesting but probally not.
Canelo vs. Chavez Jr. next please, they need to fight while they are undefeated.
I know everyone on covers is tired of all of the boxing mismatches, it is always the same, young champion/ contender vs. name fighter/ ex-contender/ washed-up fighter/ paper champ. That is what is killing boxing, not lack of talent, just lack of great fights.
I'd like to see that fight. Canelo vs Chavez jr. Interesting but probally not.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,245
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,989
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,092
- Cleveland Bettors 2,545
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,200
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,110
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,895
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
