Took wlad for 200 at -200 and the undee 9.5 at -200
Larry merchant
RJJ: Haye isn't going to waste punches.
Larry: Well he's wasting my time.
RJJ: Haye isn't going to waste punches.
Larry: Well he's wasting my time.
Guy is a Legend. I will miss his wild comments when it will be time to depart for him.
Guy is a Legend. I will miss his wild comments when it will be time to depart for him.
Merchant is, and always has been, a fool.
Lampley is, and always will be, a tool.
Best boxing team would be Tim Ryan and George Foreman.
This isn't serious, right? I can't tell.
Merchant is, and always has been, a fool.
Lampley is, and always will be, a tool.
Best boxing team would be Tim Ryan and George Foreman.
This isn't serious, right? I can't tell.
i used to love larry and of course he is a legend, and yes i am a serious fight fan.
and of course i respect that fact that he is still doing it. however, he has trouble finding his words now, his words come much slower. that is all i was saying.
now retract the dogs.
i used to love larry and of course he is a legend, and yes i am a serious fight fan.
and of course i respect that fact that he is still doing it. however, he has trouble finding his words now, his words come much slower. that is all i was saying.
now retract the dogs.
Sean O'Grady interviewed trainers (owners,corner-men, even fighters on occasion) in between rounds. That was sometimes interesting they had time to speak with him (I think he mostly did Tuesday NIght Fights). Although he didn't use sophistcated words, I often like having a knowledgeable announcer whether it be a former fighter or trainer, etc... similar to NFL. Years ago many people hated hearing Joe Theisman talk (even to the point I knew many fans had the game on mute because Joe could be very annoying). Despite the fact he annoyed fans, he knew the game and explained why a quarterback was calling an audible or any other specifics for people who know the game well enough to appreciate technical jargon.
Worst Sports Commentator Ever: Monday Night Football with Dennis Miller. I'd say 99% of the public knew it would be a disaster and it was worse. He even got off topic so far and carry on to the point if you weren't watching the game you wouldn't have a clue they were playing a game of football and not just over-hearing some guy rambling to himself even though Dan Fouts & Al Michaels were there. Miller actually beat out Rush Limbaugh (not a huge suprise) and Tony Kornheiser. Who had the idea for that total nightmare? Where do they hire executive that make what I would call insane choices? Now Tirico (great), Gruden (knowledgeable & good) and Jaworski (does a decent breakdown and follow-up Tirico's play calling). My apologies for NFL talk over boxing, but I had to speak about the atrocity!
Sean O'Grady interviewed trainers (owners,corner-men, even fighters on occasion) in between rounds. That was sometimes interesting they had time to speak with him (I think he mostly did Tuesday NIght Fights). Although he didn't use sophistcated words, I often like having a knowledgeable announcer whether it be a former fighter or trainer, etc... similar to NFL. Years ago many people hated hearing Joe Theisman talk (even to the point I knew many fans had the game on mute because Joe could be very annoying). Despite the fact he annoyed fans, he knew the game and explained why a quarterback was calling an audible or any other specifics for people who know the game well enough to appreciate technical jargon.
Worst Sports Commentator Ever: Monday Night Football with Dennis Miller. I'd say 99% of the public knew it would be a disaster and it was worse. He even got off topic so far and carry on to the point if you weren't watching the game you wouldn't have a clue they were playing a game of football and not just over-hearing some guy rambling to himself even though Dan Fouts & Al Michaels were there. Miller actually beat out Rush Limbaugh (not a huge suprise) and Tony Kornheiser. Who had the idea for that total nightmare? Where do they hire executive that make what I would call insane choices? Now Tirico (great), Gruden (knowledgeable & good) and Jaworski (does a decent breakdown and follow-up Tirico's play calling). My apologies for NFL talk over boxing, but I had to speak about the atrocity!
What's more, if Im HBO, Im annoyed with him because they are trying to build up the sport, etc, and their lead commentator is hating on the fights. Its a bad look.
What's more, if Im HBO, Im annoyed with him because they are trying to build up the sport, etc, and their lead commentator is hating on the fights. Its a bad look.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,956
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 564
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,448
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
