Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by ecuduck:
Thanks for the soccer picks tmpeus, been tailing you on them. I'm on Umass also. The only thing that bothers me is they played my school on Tuesday (wasn't able to go because of a finals project), and they let our bad team crawl back and lose by 5 when they were up 20 or so in the first half. Doubt that would happen against Siena tho.. Your thoughts?
Thanks for the soccer picks tmpeus, been tailing you on them. I'm on Umass also. The only thing that bothers me is they played my school on Tuesday (wasn't able to go because of a finals project), and they let our bad team crawl back and lose by 5 when they were up 20 or so in the first half. Doubt that would happen against Siena tho.. Your thoughts?
I'm confident laying -13.5 on the full game, if you're not play the 1H line. 
btw - Did u happen to see my other play in my soccer thread? Munich 1860 o2.5? That just hit 10 min ago. 
