3 picks 3 blowouts so far
ASC went tout, BCS is MIA.....WTF....we are all SOL!
tout? why do all these guys think they are THAT GOOD start charging lol...I think the avg tout hits if hes lucky 60% I would never pay anyone for picks. throw a dat u will have btter luck than following those jokers
ASC went tout, BCS is MIA.....WTF....we are all SOL!
tout? why do all these guys think they are THAT GOOD start charging lol...I think the avg tout hits if hes lucky 60% I would never pay anyone for picks. throw a dat u will have btter luck than following those jokers
tout? why do all these guys think they are THAT GOOD start charging lol...I think the avg tout hits if hes lucky 60% I would never pay anyone for picks. throw a dat u will have btter luck than following those jokers
tout? why do all these guys think they are THAT GOOD start charging lol...I think the avg tout hits if hes lucky 60% I would never pay anyone for picks. throw a dat u will have btter luck than following those jokers
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,657
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
