- Duke -10 (1 unit) --- I see this game similar to the UNC-NCST game early in the season
- Citidal +10.5 (1 unit) --- Citidal has been fighting to stay in games towards the end of the year and WCU hasn't played well as of late. I'll take the 10.5.
Countdown to March Madness
- Duke -10 (1 unit) --- I see this game similar to the UNC-NCST game early in the season
- Citidal +10.5 (1 unit) --- Citidal has been fighting to stay in games towards the end of the year and WCU hasn't played well as of late. I'll take the 10.5.
Posted Record YTD: 1-2 (-1.1 units) Degen (0.5 unit): Standard (1 unit): 1-2 Lock City (4 units): 2/16
|
Posted Record YTD: 1-2 (-1.1 units) Degen (0.5 unit): Standard (1 unit): 1-2 Lock City (4 units): 2/16
|
2/17
2/17
- New Mexico -4.5 (1 unit) - I'm still not impressed by UNLV and I think New Mexico is playing well and love the home court advantage
- UNC -11.5 (1 unit) - Clemsons record at UNC speaks for itself, but I'm looking for UNC to handle business at home. I think Clemson puts up a fight early, but I see this one ending the same was as UVA at UNC last week.
- App St -5 (1 unit) - Taking the better team at home
- UNCA +8 (1 unit) - I love UNCA this year, I'm leaning towards making this a Lock City play. My only hesitation is the long bus travel to Ohio.
- E. Ky -3.5 (1 unit) - See NRopp11's thread
- Long Beach St +4.5 (1 unit) - This is a team I've liked all year. I think they'll make a statement in this game. Creighton's been struggling as of late. Leaning ML as well.
- UConn 1half -2 (1 unit) - This is a semi-hedge of my parlay and a play on Marquette starting slow.
- Marquette ml/Wichita St -2.5 (1 unit wins 3.7) - I like Wichita St, but think I will wait until the second half to play them big
- Marquette +3.5/Drexel ml (1 unit wins 3.4) - Drexel going against an injured Cleveland state.
- New Mexico -4.5 (1 unit) - I'm still not impressed by UNLV and I think New Mexico is playing well and love the home court advantage
- UNC -11.5 (1 unit) - Clemsons record at UNC speaks for itself, but I'm looking for UNC to handle business at home. I think Clemson puts up a fight early, but I see this one ending the same was as UVA at UNC last week.
- App St -5 (1 unit) - Taking the better team at home
- UNCA +8 (1 unit) - I love UNCA this year, I'm leaning towards making this a Lock City play. My only hesitation is the long bus travel to Ohio.
- E. Ky -3.5 (1 unit) - See NRopp11's thread
- Long Beach St +4.5 (1 unit) - This is a team I've liked all year. I think they'll make a statement in this game. Creighton's been struggling as of late. Leaning ML as well.
- UConn 1half -2 (1 unit) - This is a semi-hedge of my parlay and a play on Marquette starting slow.
- Marquette ml/Wichita St -2.5 (1 unit wins 3.7) - I like Wichita St, but think I will wait until the second half to play them big
- Marquette +3.5/Drexel ml (1 unit wins 3.4) - Drexel going against an injured Cleveland state.
- New Mexico -4.5 (1 unit)

- UNC -11.5 (1 unit)

- App St -5 (1 unit)

- UConn 1half -2 (1 unit)

- Marquette ml/Wichita St -2.5 (1 unit wins 3.7)

- Marquette +3.5/Drexel ml (1 unit wins 3.4)

- Coastal Car 2h -3 (0.5 unit)

- UNCA +8 (1 unit)
- E. Ky -3.5 (1 unit)
- Long Beach St +4.5 (1 unit)
- New Mexico -4.5 (1 unit)

- UNC -11.5 (1 unit)

- App St -5 (1 unit)

- UConn 1half -2 (1 unit)

- Marquette ml/Wichita St -2.5 (1 unit wins 3.7)

- Marquette +3.5/Drexel ml (1 unit wins 3.4)

- Coastal Car 2h -3 (0.5 unit)

- UNCA +8 (1 unit)
- E. Ky -3.5 (1 unit)
- Long Beach St +4.5 (1 unit)
Well of course the MGM is a great place to watch all the games but the Golden Nugget, Wynn and the Bellagio are some others. I know in Reno the Circus Circus gives a free drink ticket for every bet u make over 20 bucks!!
You get a dog and a draft at Circus Circus Reno with a $20 bet. Lousy place to watch games, though. Not a lot of seats, few TV's.
Cal Neva just oozes with old school Reno grunginess and charm, and it's a fun place to watch a game, but the chances are good that the guy you sit next to hasn't bathed in a month.
My favorite Reno spot to watch games is the Grand Sierra Resort. It's out of the way, which means the ticket windows aren't clogged with fucktards. At least a dozen big, big screens, lots of seating, and usually a rowdy crowd. A great place for serious bettors. It's not as nice as the Peppermill, but a lot more fun.
March Madness...here we come!
![]()
Well of course the MGM is a great place to watch all the games but the Golden Nugget, Wynn and the Bellagio are some others. I know in Reno the Circus Circus gives a free drink ticket for every bet u make over 20 bucks!!
You get a dog and a draft at Circus Circus Reno with a $20 bet. Lousy place to watch games, though. Not a lot of seats, few TV's.
Cal Neva just oozes with old school Reno grunginess and charm, and it's a fun place to watch a game, but the chances are good that the guy you sit next to hasn't bathed in a month.
My favorite Reno spot to watch games is the Grand Sierra Resort. It's out of the way, which means the ticket windows aren't clogged with fucktards. At least a dozen big, big screens, lots of seating, and usually a rowdy crowd. A great place for serious bettors. It's not as nice as the Peppermill, but a lot more fun.
March Madness...here we come!
![]()
I hit a few parlays yesterday and missed out for a big late night win with the Creighton comeback.
Locked in today...2/19
1. Michigan State -4.5 (1 unit)
2. Michigan State -4.5/Indiana -4 (1 unit wins 2.6)
3. Michigan State/Indiana ML (1 unit wins 1.2)
4. Loyola/Mich St/Vanderbilt ML (1 unit wins 1.68)
I hit a few parlays yesterday and missed out for a big late night win with the Creighton comeback.
Locked in today...2/19
1. Michigan State -4.5 (1 unit)
2. Michigan State -4.5/Indiana -4 (1 unit wins 2.6)
3. Michigan State/Indiana ML (1 unit wins 1.2)
4. Loyola/Mich St/Vanderbilt ML (1 unit wins 1.68)
1. Michigan State -4.5 (1 unit)
2. Michigan State -4.5/Indiana -4 (1 unit wins 2.6) ... Pending
3. Michigan State/Indiana ML (1 unit wins 1.2)....Pending
4. Loyola/Mich St/Vanderbilt ML (1 unit wins 1.68)
1. Michigan State -4.5 (1 unit)
2. Michigan State -4.5/Indiana -4 (1 unit wins 2.6) ... Pending
3. Michigan State/Indiana ML (1 unit wins 1.2)....Pending
4. Loyola/Mich St/Vanderbilt ML (1 unit wins 1.68)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,615
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 248
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,178
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,809
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 618
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
