Lets start this thing
Duke/Zags in game
Stupid question as I already know the answer to this question but is there a chance that Duke loses at a 7 point favorite? I just took their live money line twice at -140 and now at +106.. ![]()
I guess I'll just have to wait to see the 2nd half odds. 2nd half odds usually tell of the story to come..
Stupid question as I already know the answer to this question but is there a chance that Duke loses at a 7 point favorite? I just took their live money line twice at -140 and now at +106.. ![]()
I guess I'll just have to wait to see the 2nd half odds. 2nd half odds usually tell of the story to come..
I mean, Zaga is a ~ +310ish ml dog. Sometimes Vegas can let that win. Now if there was a +5-600 and beyond dog, that ain't happenin as frequently..
I mean, Zaga is a ~ +310ish ml dog. Sometimes Vegas can let that win. Now if there was a +5-600 and beyond dog, that ain't happenin as frequently..
Stupid question as I already know the answer to this question but is there a chance that Duke loses at a 7 point favorite? I just took their live money line twice at -140 and now at +106.. I guess I'll just have to wait to see the 2nd half odds. 2nd half odds usually tell of the story to come..
Square you watching this game?
Zags playing so fast, no time for Duke D to set, pure exploitation with open looks one after the other... Duke baskets feel like iso scores... I am deep on Blue devils. Based on what I am seeing, VERY WORRIED
Stupid question as I already know the answer to this question but is there a chance that Duke loses at a 7 point favorite? I just took their live money line twice at -140 and now at +106.. I guess I'll just have to wait to see the 2nd half odds. 2nd half odds usually tell of the story to come..
Square you watching this game?
Zags playing so fast, no time for Duke D to set, pure exploitation with open looks one after the other... Duke baskets feel like iso scores... I am deep on Blue devils. Based on what I am seeing, VERY WORRIED
I mean, of course I would want the best ML at +155 but you just gotta learn to turn off live betting. I should really bet it but I'm gonna say "no" because you can blow a significant chunk of your bankroll chasing better odds. Also, Duke could lose straight up. It's very possible at a -350 ml favorite. Then again, I'm picturing the typical comeback scenario. Trail at the half, come roaring back in the 2nd half to just win but not cover the full game spread..
I mean, of course I would want the best ML at +155 but you just gotta learn to turn off live betting. I should really bet it but I'm gonna say "no" because you can blow a significant chunk of your bankroll chasing better odds. Also, Duke could lose straight up. It's very possible at a -350 ml favorite. Then again, I'm picturing the typical comeback scenario. Trail at the half, come roaring back in the 2nd half to just win but not cover the full game spread..
Of course Duke hits two 3s to end the half masking pure domination...
can zags hit at the same clip... well if their looks are open near the rim, why not....
Duke needs signiifcant D adjustments, this game being played at Zags not Duke pace
Of course Duke hits two 3s to end the half masking pure domination...
can zags hit at the same clip... well if their looks are open near the rim, why not....
Duke needs signiifcant D adjustments, this game being played at Zags not Duke pace
Zags should be up a lot more imo. Duke doesn't have that any rhythm. It's just isolation ball and crash the boards as hard as possible. Zags are getting great looks. I think this continues in the second half. Zags should win this game if the refs stop calling tic tac fouls.
Zags should be up a lot more imo. Duke doesn't have that any rhythm. It's just isolation ball and crash the boards as hard as possible. Zags are getting great looks. I think this continues in the second half. Zags should win this game if the refs stop calling tic tac fouls.
2nd half odds opened at Duke -8 and then immediately got slammed down to -7. The ml is -500 is a good indicator that that they'll outscore Gonzaga but this game is still a toss up. Duke will come back but MAY not win the game bc the lead at the half is 8 points and that's what the spread is for the 2nd half, enough to just tie it up.. ![]()
![]()
2nd half odds opened at Duke -8 and then immediately got slammed down to -7. The ml is -500 is a good indicator that that they'll outscore Gonzaga but this game is still a toss up. Duke will come back but MAY not win the game bc the lead at the half is 8 points and that's what the spread is for the 2nd half, enough to just tie it up.. ![]()
![]()
Then just bet the -8 2nd half
I just refreshed the odds and it's at -7....
Thought you were smart by grabbing it at -8 eh? ![]()
Then just bet the -8 2nd half
I just refreshed the odds and it's at -7....
Thought you were smart by grabbing it at -8 eh? ![]()
Then just bet the -8 2nd half
?? Irish is saying that if you believe duke is coming back then bet duke 2h...
Based on the evidence of what I am seeing, I'm no touch 2H and staying on my duke ML tease... no hedge no adding to my position unless someone sees something that I dont
Then just bet the -8 2nd half
?? Irish is saying that if you believe duke is coming back then bet duke 2h...
Based on the evidence of what I am seeing, I'm no touch 2H and staying on my duke ML tease... no hedge no adding to my position unless someone sees something that I dont
zags +333 live
If that's 2nd half odds for Zaga to win the 2nd half, that ain't happening
with Duke as -475 through -500 odds..
zags +333 live
If that's 2nd half odds for Zaga to win the 2nd half, that ain't happening
with Duke as -475 through -500 odds..
this pace, frenetic.. lots of possessions left in this one...
seems every time duke cuts lead to single digits, Zags step on the gas as if saving some in reserve
this pace, frenetic.. lots of possessions left in this one...
seems every time duke cuts lead to single digits, Zags step on the gas as if saving some in reserve
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,617
- Monday 09/28/2026 806
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,259
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,739
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,281
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,868
- Another BS PI 998
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,345
- 🏈🏟???BIG STATE OF TEXAS FOOTBALL 👀🇺🇸👀??🏟?🏈 33,975
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
