Holmey's $$$$ Thread MONDAY - Post Your BEST Play (With Writeup) - 02.29.16
$$$$ plays year-to-date : 7 - 2
$$$$ plays last week : 4 - 0
non $$$$ plays given last week : 2 - 0
Not many games on the board tonight but one is calling my name. May not be popular but it takes us to Austin, TX for the battle of the Jayhawks @ Longhorns.
Kansas has won 9 straight with a 80% ATS clip last 10. Kansas blows away Texas in all offensive categories. (Pts., FG, FT, 3 Pt. & Rebounds). Kansas is also going for the straight out Big 12 title and will match the legendary John Wooden's run at UCLA in the late 60's & early 70's of 12 straight conference titles. Kansas has beat Texas 9 out of the last 10 meetings and has the series advantage 26-8. I am also looking for Perry Ellis to bounce back after that horrible outing vs Texas Tech. I was also very impressed with the Jayhawks 66-60 victor against Baylor on 2.23.16.
I have the upmost respect for Shaka Smart, think he one of the better coaches in college hoops. But not tonight.
My $$$$ play for the day is Kansas -2.
Waiting on the team total as well. If the Kansas team total is 74 or less, I will be on the over Kansas tt. The have scored 75 or more 6 of the last 10.
As always, GLTA
If you can not pick then start tailing for money. This smart man is our answer.
It was an upset this last weekend where 7 ranked teams were upset. Today is a new day and kansas have heard about the upset and Kansas will not let that happen to them. I am seeing them ranked 2 for kansas vs a 25th ranked texas but why the line so small? Smell fishy?
Maybe the books will think that it will be a close game like down to the wire and a bucket for a win. Nah, that can't be it. It is because texas beat #3 Oklahoma at home on saturday.
Kansas is 13th in the nation in offense and 2nd from down town.
All the lines and ATS trends favored kansas but why line so small?
Texas is playing hungry. They are in a 3 way tied for 2nd so a win here is much needed. When texas is a small dog, they tend to upset. These are the only angles that I am seeing for texas but is that enough?
Kansas is 9-0 SU and 8-1 ATS run.
Texas is 10-2 ATS run
All of kansas losses were playing away but that's ok. They are 8-3 ATS playing away this season.
I know one thing. When kansas give a small spread like that and they win the game SU, they covered the ATS too.
I didn't buy the best value for the line so do allow me to tail here.
Taking kansas -3.5 for no$$$$
$$$$ plays year-to-date : 7 - 2
$$$$ plays last week : 4 - 0
non $$$$ plays given last week : 2 - 0
Not many games on the board tonight but one is calling my name. May not be popular but it takes us to Austin, TX for the battle of the Jayhawks @ Longhorns.
Kansas has won 9 straight with a 80% ATS clip last 10. Kansas blows away Texas in all offensive categories. (Pts., FG, FT, 3 Pt. & Rebounds). Kansas is also going for the straight out Big 12 title and will match the legendary John Wooden's run at UCLA in the late 60's & early 70's of 12 straight conference titles. Kansas has beat Texas 9 out of the last 10 meetings and has the series advantage 26-8. I am also looking for Perry Ellis to bounce back after that horrible outing vs Texas Tech. I was also very impressed with the Jayhawks 66-60 victor against Baylor on 2.23.16.
I have the upmost respect for Shaka Smart, think he one of the better coaches in college hoops. But not tonight.
My $$$$ play for the day is Kansas -2.
Waiting on the team total as well. If the Kansas team total is 74 or less, I will be on the over Kansas tt. The have scored 75 or more 6 of the last 10.
As always, GLTA
If you can not pick then start tailing for money. This smart man is our answer.
It was an upset this last weekend where 7 ranked teams were upset. Today is a new day and kansas have heard about the upset and Kansas will not let that happen to them. I am seeing them ranked 2 for kansas vs a 25th ranked texas but why the line so small? Smell fishy?
Maybe the books will think that it will be a close game like down to the wire and a bucket for a win. Nah, that can't be it. It is because texas beat #3 Oklahoma at home on saturday.
Kansas is 13th in the nation in offense and 2nd from down town.
All the lines and ATS trends favored kansas but why line so small?
Texas is playing hungry. They are in a 3 way tied for 2nd so a win here is much needed. When texas is a small dog, they tend to upset. These are the only angles that I am seeing for texas but is that enough?
Kansas is 9-0 SU and 8-1 ATS run.
Texas is 10-2 ATS run
All of kansas losses were playing away but that's ok. They are 8-3 ATS playing away this season.
I know one thing. When kansas give a small spread like that and they win the game SU, they covered the ATS too.
I didn't buy the best value for the line so do allow me to tail here.
Taking kansas -3.5 for no$$$$
If you can not pick then start tailing for money. This smart man is our answer.
It was an upset this last weekend where 7 ranked teams were upset. Today is a new day and kansas have heard about the upset and Kansas will not let that happen to them. I am seeing them ranked 2 for kansas vs a 25th ranked texas but why the line so small? Smell fishy?
Maybe the books will think that it will be a close game like down to the wire and a bucket for a win. Nah, that can't be it. It is because texas beat #3 Oklahoma at home on saturday.
Kansas is 13th in the nation in offense and 2nd from down town.
All the lines and ATS trends favored kansas but why line so small?
Texas is playing hungry. They are in a 3 way tied for 2nd so a win here is much needed. When texas is a small dog, they tend to upset. These are the only angles that I am seeing for texas but is that enough?
Kansas is 9-0 SU and 8-1 ATS run.
Texas is 10-2 ATS run
All of kansas losses were playing away but that's ok. They are 8-3 ATS playing away this season.
I know one thing. When kansas give a small spread like that and they win the game SU, they covered the ATS too.
I didn't buy the best value for the line so do allow me to tail here.
Taking kansas -3.5 for no$$$$
This is it dude, I fully trust in Kansas and tonight will be the night for they.
Lets see how it finishes
If you can not pick then start tailing for money. This smart man is our answer.
It was an upset this last weekend where 7 ranked teams were upset. Today is a new day and kansas have heard about the upset and Kansas will not let that happen to them. I am seeing them ranked 2 for kansas vs a 25th ranked texas but why the line so small? Smell fishy?
Maybe the books will think that it will be a close game like down to the wire and a bucket for a win. Nah, that can't be it. It is because texas beat #3 Oklahoma at home on saturday.
Kansas is 13th in the nation in offense and 2nd from down town.
All the lines and ATS trends favored kansas but why line so small?
Texas is playing hungry. They are in a 3 way tied for 2nd so a win here is much needed. When texas is a small dog, they tend to upset. These are the only angles that I am seeing for texas but is that enough?
Kansas is 9-0 SU and 8-1 ATS run.
Texas is 10-2 ATS run
All of kansas losses were playing away but that's ok. They are 8-3 ATS playing away this season.
I know one thing. When kansas give a small spread like that and they win the game SU, they covered the ATS too.
I didn't buy the best value for the line so do allow me to tail here.
Taking kansas -3.5 for no$$$$
This is it dude, I fully trust in Kansas and tonight will be the night for they.
Lets see how it finishes
Crunching all these numbers from the past is taking a lot longer than I anticipated, but there are some very interesting numbers so far. This most shocking, by far, is the results of the Top $$$$'ers. One of the categories I am breaking down is how the $$$$'s of the people who are in the "Elite 8" of that day's Standings. This isn't the overall results of the Elite 8 (which would be very easy to add together, obviously), but the numbers each day of the $$$$'ers who are already in the Elite 8. Here are the results so far from the last several days:
Sunday: 3-1
Saturday: 4-1
Friday: 1-0
Thursday: 5-1
Wednesday: 6-0
Tuesday: 3-1
So, that means if since Tuesday, if you JUST tailed the Elite 8 $$$$'ers each day, you would have gone 22-4! This is an incredible number and surely why everyone on the thread this week made money. I doubt there has ever been a run like this in the last decade-plus where I ran this thread.
I suspected this had to be true, because at the start of the week I was in 5th place on the list, and then I wen 3-1 on my $$$$'s, and dropped 1 spot to 6th!
What an incredible run you guys. Keep it going this week!
Crunching all these numbers from the past is taking a lot longer than I anticipated, but there are some very interesting numbers so far. This most shocking, by far, is the results of the Top $$$$'ers. One of the categories I am breaking down is how the $$$$'s of the people who are in the "Elite 8" of that day's Standings. This isn't the overall results of the Elite 8 (which would be very easy to add together, obviously), but the numbers each day of the $$$$'ers who are already in the Elite 8. Here are the results so far from the last several days:
Sunday: 3-1
Saturday: 4-1
Friday: 1-0
Thursday: 5-1
Wednesday: 6-0
Tuesday: 3-1
So, that means if since Tuesday, if you JUST tailed the Elite 8 $$$$'ers each day, you would have gone 22-4! This is an incredible number and surely why everyone on the thread this week made money. I doubt there has ever been a run like this in the last decade-plus where I ran this thread.
I suspected this had to be true, because at the start of the week I was in 5th place on the list, and then I wen 3-1 on my $$$$'s, and dropped 1 spot to 6th!
What an incredible run you guys. Keep it going this week!
Houston @ milwaukee
Houston beat them before with the score of 102 - 98 and I think houston will beat them again.
Houston is 3 games behind dallas and a win here would make them a .500 team.
Milwaukee is coming into this game on a 2 games losing streak and houston lost to them spurs so they are on a 1 game losing streak.
I still like houston when they give small spread and play against a poor team. Harden, that ball hog will use this to his advantage and will be putting up 30+ points. If you can't beat a poor team, how else are you going to contest?
The Houston Rockets are:
- 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
The Milwaukee Bucks are:
- 11-27-1 ATS in their last 39 vs. NBA Southwest.
- 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- 1-7-1 ATS in their last 9 vs. Western Conference.
USC, new week, new monday, I get my $$$$ roll back. Give me houston -2.5 for $$$$
Houston @ milwaukee
Houston beat them before with the score of 102 - 98 and I think houston will beat them again.
Houston is 3 games behind dallas and a win here would make them a .500 team.
Milwaukee is coming into this game on a 2 games losing streak and houston lost to them spurs so they are on a 1 game losing streak.
I still like houston when they give small spread and play against a poor team. Harden, that ball hog will use this to his advantage and will be putting up 30+ points. If you can't beat a poor team, how else are you going to contest?
The Houston Rockets are:
- 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
The Milwaukee Bucks are:
- 11-27-1 ATS in their last 39 vs. NBA Southwest.
- 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- 1-7-1 ATS in their last 9 vs. Western Conference.
USC, new week, new monday, I get my $$$$ roll back. Give me houston -2.5 for $$$$
Chattanooga has had some tough matchups last two games, previous game went over btween vmi and them. VMI has no defense and loves to push the ball ( check out vmi - citadel score from saturday) tn chattanooga beat citadel -125-85, sorry guys im on this big 570/500.
Chattanooga has had some tough matchups last two games, previous game went over btween vmi and them. VMI has no defense and loves to push the ball ( check out vmi - citadel score from saturday) tn chattanooga beat citadel -125-85, sorry guys im on this big 570/500.
Thank you sir! 3-0 already happy to at least push!
Thanks bro
Thank you sir! 3-0 already happy to at least push!
Thanks bro
Bucks are my team and I have some rules that says: DO NOT bet your team or the team who is against your team, in this case Rockets.
I just made 1 of this plays (Bucks@Hornets -1,5) And I won, but I shouldn't did that.
I'll enjoy just whatching that match before Kansas@Texas.
BOL anyways!! :D
Bucks are my team and I have some rules that says: DO NOT bet your team or the team who is against your team, in this case Rockets.
I just made 1 of this plays (Bucks@Hornets -1,5) And I won, but I shouldn't did that.
I'll enjoy just whatching that match before Kansas@Texas.
BOL anyways!! :D
$$$$ plays year-to-date : 7 - 2$$$$ plays last week : 4 - 0non $$$$ plays given last week : 2 - 0Not many games on the board tonight but one is calling my name. May not be popular but it takes us to Austin, TX for the battle of the Jayhawks @ Longhorns.Kansas has won 9 straight with a 80% ATS clip last 10. Kansas blows away Texas in all offensive categories. (Pts., FG, FT, 3 Pt. & Rebounds). Kansas is also going for the straight out Big 12 title and will match the legendary John Wooden's run at UCLA in the late 60's & early 70's of 12 straight conference titles. Kansas has beat Texas 9 out of the last 10 meetings and has the series advantage 26-8. I am also looking for Perry Ellis to bounce back after that horrible outing vs Texas Tech. I was also very impressed with the Jayhawks 66-60 victor against Baylor on 2.23.16. I have the upmost respect for Shaka Smart, think he one of the better coaches in college hoops. But not tonight.My $$$$ play for the day is Kansas -2. Waiting on the team total as well. If the Kansas team total is 74 or less, I will be on the over Kansas tt. The have scored 75 or more 6 of the last 10.As always, GLTA
Normally I would agree and know you are a great capper. But... Ku did win (a share) of the big 12 on Saturday and this is a good spot for a let down imo.
$$$$ plays year-to-date : 7 - 2$$$$ plays last week : 4 - 0non $$$$ plays given last week : 2 - 0Not many games on the board tonight but one is calling my name. May not be popular but it takes us to Austin, TX for the battle of the Jayhawks @ Longhorns.Kansas has won 9 straight with a 80% ATS clip last 10. Kansas blows away Texas in all offensive categories. (Pts., FG, FT, 3 Pt. & Rebounds). Kansas is also going for the straight out Big 12 title and will match the legendary John Wooden's run at UCLA in the late 60's & early 70's of 12 straight conference titles. Kansas has beat Texas 9 out of the last 10 meetings and has the series advantage 26-8. I am also looking for Perry Ellis to bounce back after that horrible outing vs Texas Tech. I was also very impressed with the Jayhawks 66-60 victor against Baylor on 2.23.16. I have the upmost respect for Shaka Smart, think he one of the better coaches in college hoops. But not tonight.My $$$$ play for the day is Kansas -2. Waiting on the team total as well. If the Kansas team total is 74 or less, I will be on the over Kansas tt. The have scored 75 or more 6 of the last 10.As always, GLTA
Normally I would agree and know you are a great capper. But... Ku did win (a share) of the big 12 on Saturday and this is a good spot for a let down imo.
The Utah Jazz:
+ Losers of two straight and three of their last four.
+ They fell 98-96 as a big favorite against the Nets Saturday
+ 1-4 ATS in their last five games following an ATS loss.
The Celtics:
+ Recorded a 10th consecutive home win with a 101-89 thumping of the Heat Saturday.
+ They're a solid 19-10 SU (16-12-1 ATS) home at TD Garden this season
+ The Jazz are 0-4-2 ATS in the last six meetings in Boston.
We'll also see the Celtics seeking revenge for a 111-93 loss at Utah on Feb. 19, and this should be a good spot to back the Celtics.
My $$$$ play of day is Boston Celtics -5
The Utah Jazz:
+ Losers of two straight and three of their last four.
+ They fell 98-96 as a big favorite against the Nets Saturday
+ 1-4 ATS in their last five games following an ATS loss.
The Celtics:
+ Recorded a 10th consecutive home win with a 101-89 thumping of the Heat Saturday.
+ They're a solid 19-10 SU (16-12-1 ATS) home at TD Garden this season
+ The Jazz are 0-4-2 ATS in the last six meetings in Boston.
We'll also see the Celtics seeking revenge for a 111-93 loss at Utah on Feb. 19, and this should be a good spot to back the Celtics.
My $$$$ play of day is Boston Celtics -5
Ut chattanooga over 143.5
Chattanooga has had some tough matchups last two games, previous game went over btween vmi and them. VMI has no defense and loves to push the ball ( check out vmi - citadel score from saturday) tn chattanooga beat citadel -125-85, sorry guys im on this big 570/500.
Ut chattanooga over 143.5
Chattanooga has had some tough matchups last two games, previous game went over btween vmi and them. VMI has no defense and loves to push the ball ( check out vmi - citadel score from saturday) tn chattanooga beat citadel -125-85, sorry guys im on this big 570/500.
Been following religiously for the past 2 weeks...love the thread, keep up the great work USC!
The Utah Jazz:
+ Losers of two straight and three of their last four.
+ They fell 98-96 as a big favorite against the Nets Saturday
+ 1-4 ATS in their last five games following an ATS loss.
The Celtics:
+ Recorded a 10th consecutive home win with a 101-89 thumping of the Heat Saturday.
+ They're a solid 19-10 SU (16-12-1 ATS) home at TD Garden this season
+ The Jazz are 0-4-2 ATS in the last six meetings in Boston.
We'll also see the Celtics seeking revenge for a 111-93 loss at Utah on Feb. 19, and this should be a good spot to back the Celtics.
My $$$$ play of day is Boston Celtics -5
Been following religiously for the past 2 weeks...love the thread, keep up the great work USC!
The Utah Jazz:
+ Losers of two straight and three of their last four.
+ They fell 98-96 as a big favorite against the Nets Saturday
+ 1-4 ATS in their last five games following an ATS loss.
The Celtics:
+ Recorded a 10th consecutive home win with a 101-89 thumping of the Heat Saturday.
+ They're a solid 19-10 SU (16-12-1 ATS) home at TD Garden this season
+ The Jazz are 0-4-2 ATS in the last six meetings in Boston.
We'll also see the Celtics seeking revenge for a 111-93 loss at Utah on Feb. 19, and this should be a good spot to back the Celtics.
My $$$$ play of day is Boston Celtics -5
You are incredible guys... that's incredible the mark of 22-4!
Since I joined this thread (last week Wednesday Kansas@Baylor)
I didn't failed any handicap bet (5-0 this thread and 3-0 at my own picks) I can say 5-1 but the fail was an O/U.
I hope we can continue this streak and earn some
Thanks to all cappers and specially to USC_Holmey to start this thread and for his capping! (Yesterday I was perfect tailing you on COLO)
You are incredible guys... that's incredible the mark of 22-4!
Since I joined this thread (last week Wednesday Kansas@Baylor)
I didn't failed any handicap bet (5-0 this thread and 3-0 at my own picks) I can say 5-1 but the fail was an O/U.
I hope we can continue this streak and earn some
Thanks to all cappers and specially to USC_Holmey to start this thread and for his capping! (Yesterday I was perfect tailing you on COLO)
Under Indiana/Cleveland 102.5
Books overshot this one initially. Line keeps dropping yet public wants to play the over.
Allowing 113 to Washington shows not how much they miss Lebron on offense but rather on defense. Clamp down city tonight in Cleveland. This may be a first half total of 85-90 pts only.
Last game out total finished at 192 in regulation. And 190 if not for a Kyrie Irving game equalizer.
8 of last 10 matchups have went 202 or under between these 2 teams. I only got one team barely cracking the century mark tonight. No surprise if both teams end in the 90's.
Thanks for all the hard work you guys do. Especially Holmey Dog. You rock brother.
Under 202.5 Cleveland/Indiana for my $$$$ play.
Under Indiana/Cleveland 102.5
Books overshot this one initially. Line keeps dropping yet public wants to play the over.
Allowing 113 to Washington shows not how much they miss Lebron on offense but rather on defense. Clamp down city tonight in Cleveland. This may be a first half total of 85-90 pts only.
Last game out total finished at 192 in regulation. And 190 if not for a Kyrie Irving game equalizer.
8 of last 10 matchups have went 202 or under between these 2 teams. I only got one team barely cracking the century mark tonight. No surprise if both teams end in the 90's.
Thanks for all the hard work you guys do. Especially Holmey Dog. You rock brother.
Under 202.5 Cleveland/Indiana for my $$$$ play.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,247
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 204
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,991
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,100
- Cleveland Bettors 2,559
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,115
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,842
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
