C'mon, Eddy we don't need this.
Sharpie just bet 300k on The Big 10 Team!!!
C'mon, Eddy we don't need this.
C'mon, Eddy we don't need this.
Bookmaker's Illinois line just went to +5.5
Lol you absent minded fool.. I hope Illini win.. I really do... but the line shifted because AYO is in his uniform and warming up... as it rightfully should
and it's right back at 6/6.5 as it rightfully should be
Bookmaker's Illinois line just went to +5.5
Lol you absent minded fool.. I hope Illini win.. I really do... but the line shifted because AYO is in his uniform and warming up... as it rightfully should
and it's right back at 6/6.5 as it rightfully should be
Yep.
I'm getting by.
Yep.
I'm getting by.
Mega Massive - MizzNearly but not quite as mega massive - Illsmoking hot - PurdueMedium - Robert MorrisMedium - St. Francis
no st Francis. Mount Saint Mary’s
Mega Massive - MizzNearly but not quite as mega massive - Illsmoking hot - PurdueMedium - Robert MorrisMedium - St. Francis
no st Francis. Mount Saint Mary’s
Yep.
your inability to interpret tone and tenor and your 9th grader's equivalent banter, together compel me yo simply provide you one well wish. Good luck getting through life with your thought processing skill-set... Ah, that's right - its the life simpleton.. serves a purpose
Yep.
your inability to interpret tone and tenor and your 9th grader's equivalent banter, together compel me yo simply provide you one well wish. Good luck getting through life with your thought processing skill-set... Ah, that's right - its the life simpleton.. serves a purpose
Yep.
Yep.
Yep.
Retired, and doing just fine. Thanx for you insight!
Yep.
Retired, and doing just fine. Thanx for you insight!
Many get jealous, sad...just keep giving winners from Uncle Tony or Aunt Ethel who cares....keep up the good work??
Many get jealous ![]()
Many get jealous, sad...just keep giving winners from Uncle Tony or Aunt Ethel who cares....keep up the good work??
Many get jealous ![]()
Yep.
We are on the same side man - Illini... Apologies.. I have said my piece and my heat level has subsided and we can move on to more important things making $$$ on this fine day...
Yep.
We are on the same side man - Illini... Apologies.. I have said my piece and my heat level has subsided and we can move on to more important things making $$$ on this fine day...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,609
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 248
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,175
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,809
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 618
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
