• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Sunday Hoops Betting

    12 Next Last»
    Rainmaking
    beats723
    meknowno
    gus1689
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 923
    Posts: 33
    12 Next Last»
     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 1:16 PM ET #1

    All right, no one noticed I posted yesterday so I am not sure why I am back again today, LoL

     

    Well, I am taking the Over 145.5 with Portland and Michigan State as my survivor for win #4, and I am also tossing a few bucks on it. I can't stop playing the Sparty totals because they have proven they can't stop anything, anyone, or anyone in the crowd either if they took the court!

     

    I would post a few more bets, but? Ain't no one paying attention! Dig it! Good Luck out there!

     

    153 - 122 Survivor Streak Stats;  8 - 2 L10... Current Streak: 3

    The Rainmaker
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    All right, no one noticed I posted yesterday so I am not sure why I am back again today, LoL

     

    Well, I am taking the Over 145.5 with Portland and Michigan State as my survivor for win #4, and I am also tossing a few bucks on it. I can't stop playing the Sparty totals because they have proven they can't stop anything, anyone, or anyone in the crowd either if they took the court!

     

    I would post a few more bets, but? Ain't no one paying attention! Dig it! Good Luck out there!

     

    153 - 122 Survivor Streak Stats;  8 - 2 L10... Current Streak: 3

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8314
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 1:48 PM ET #2

    @Rainmaking

     cloverclover BOL 

    Reply

    @Rainmaking

     cloverclover BOL 

     
    meknowno
    meknowno
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 1207
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 1:49 PM ET #3

    Good luck!  I was thinking Portland for the cover.

    Reply

    Good luck!  I was thinking Portland for the cover.

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 4:12 PM ET #4

    @meknowno

     Did you ever think you would use those words in the same sentence, tight? LoL

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    @meknowno

     Did you ever think you would use those words in the same sentence, tight? LoL

     
    meknowno
    meknowno
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 1207
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 5:27 PM ET #5

    @Rainmaking

    Hehe I was questioning it.  Portland has been playing well so I'll give them a shot.  I jumped in on the over as well.  Good luck!  an_cheers

    Reply

    @Rainmaking

    Hehe I was questioning it.  Portland has been playing well so I'll give them a shot.  I jumped in on the over as well.  Good luck!  an_cheers

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 5:28 PM ET #6

    should be me asking *Right*... Spell check fail!

    Oh, okay, well the obvious win in that last game would give most people the confidence to take some points after that effort from them... They can score all day, and it doesn't seem like any team standing on the other side of the court can slow them down... Then throw in the Sparty factor, and you should be 2 - 0, my friend. GL!!

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    should be me asking *Right*... Spell check fail!

    Oh, okay, well the obvious win in that last game would give most people the confidence to take some points after that effort from them... They can score all day, and it doesn't seem like any team standing on the other side of the court can slow them down... Then throw in the Sparty factor, and you should be 2 - 0, my friend. GL!!

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 5:31 PM ET #7

    I meant to ask what line you got?

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    I meant to ask what line you got?

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 5:32 PM ET #8

    @meknowno

     

     Did you get 7?

    And are you looking at the other Portland team playing tonight? They are going to kick the Beavers' ass, and when I saw +3 I almost spit up my soup! Portland State will be just fine tonight too!

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    @meknowno

     

     Did you get 7?

    And are you looking at the other Portland team playing tonight? They are going to kick the Beavers' ass, and when I saw +3 I almost spit up my soup! Portland State will be just fine tonight too!

     
    meknowno
    meknowno
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 1207
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 5:46 PM ET #9

    I got 6.5 but I think it'll be enough.  I looked at it late and it didn't budge.

    Reply

    I got 6.5 but I think it'll be enough.  I looked at it late and it didn't budge.

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 6:19 PM ET #10

    I saw it at 7 last night and I saw BWin offer +7.5 at -118 at about midnight. When I woke up this morning it was 6.5, and I had already put in my total and my survivor play. I saw 6 at a few sites but I do believe most were offering the 6.5 at tip-off... Luckily, this team can just pour in buckets against whoever the f**k they want... Sparty? 42 at the half and up 8? No problem!! LoL

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    I saw it at 7 last night and I saw BWin offer +7.5 at -118 at about midnight. When I woke up this morning it was 6.5, and I had already put in my total and my survivor play. I saw 6 at a few sites but I do believe most were offering the 6.5 at tip-off... Luckily, this team can just pour in buckets against whoever the f**k they want... Sparty? 42 at the half and up 8? No problem!! LoL

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 6:21 PM ET #11

    You'll see in my tracker when my results pop in I had St. Louis +6.5 and the F**king line setters forgot that Siena doesn't suck and they left me +14! LoL

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    You'll see in my tracker when my results pop in I had St. Louis +6.5 and the F**king line setters forgot that Siena doesn't suck and they left me +14! LoL

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 6:24 PM ET #12

    Iowa State is getting +6.5 too later. I only went to UConn and know a thing or two about their team on the daily... Just a little though, shhhh!

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    Iowa State is getting +6.5 too later. I only went to UConn and know a thing or two about their team on the daily... Just a little though, shhhh!

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 7:40 PM ET #13

    Streak to 4

    9 - 2 L11 

    154 - 122 Overall

    Glad you cashed both tickets dude! Make that bank!

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    Streak to 4

    9 - 2 L11 

    154 - 122 Overall

    Glad you cashed both tickets dude! Make that bank!

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8314
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 7:43 PM ET #14

    @Rainmaking

     Appreciate the over play MSU . Started slow first half but around 9 min in they started cooking !! Good stuff!! 

    Reply

    @Rainmaking

     Appreciate the over play MSU . Started slow first half but around 9 min in they started cooking !! Good stuff!! 

     
    meknowno
    meknowno
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 1207
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 7:46 PM ET #15

    @Rainmaking

     Thanks for pointing out the over!  That was some collapse by MSU at the end.  I need to check some of the games you mentioned.

    Reply

    @Rainmaking

     Thanks for pointing out the over!  That was some collapse by MSU at the end.  I need to check some of the games you mentioned.

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 7:48 PM ET #16

    @beats723

     Hey man, thanks for the comments in my thread today and I am glad to help anytime!

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    @beats723

     Hey man, thanks for the comments in my thread today and I am glad to help anytime!

     
    meknowno
    meknowno
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 1207
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 7:58 PM ET #17

    Portland State catching 4.5 pts now.  That's quite the move and worth a play.

    Reply

    Portland State catching 4.5 pts now.  That's quite the move and worth a play.

     
    gus1689
    gus1689
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12916
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 8:03 PM ET #18

    Thanks for the over call sir 

    Reply

    Thanks for the over call sir 

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 8:05 PM ET #19

    Oh my, the public is about to lose their shirts riding Oregon State... How'd that go the last time they meet just a few games ago? Hmm hmm, take those points all day my friend! GO ML if it gets to 5 and just get f**king paid!

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    Oh my, the public is about to lose their shirts riding Oregon State... How'd that go the last time they meet just a few games ago? Hmm hmm, take those points all day my friend! GO ML if it gets to 5 and just get f**king paid!

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 8:06 PM ET #20

    @gus1689

     Sure thing Gus, thanks for the response!

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    @gus1689

     Sure thing Gus, thanks for the response!

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8314
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 8:08 PM ET #21

    Iowa st dropped to ,+5.5 now vs huskies .....

     

    Reply

    Iowa st dropped to ,+5.5 now vs huskies .....

     

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 8:14 PM ET #22

    I saw that. Shouldn't hurt us, we are talking about two teams that don't want that first blemish and uh, last I saw the Cyclones can ball. Not that my UConn boys can't, but this will be a tight game throughout. I jammed on the Over 135.5 when the line first came out, so that total should follow with the cover. 

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

    I saw that. Shouldn't hurt us, we are talking about two teams that don't want that first blemish and uh, last I saw the Cyclones can ball. Not that my UConn boys can't, but this will be a tight game throughout. I jammed on the Over 135.5 when the line first came out, so that total should follow with the cover. 

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8314
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 8:24 PM ET #23

    @Rainmaking

     Yea I see it being off about 4-5 points . I'm looking at 138-140 ish kinda finish . Seems to be pretty close . Lined ticked down to 134-134.5 most books Betrivers 136 . Across the board over past 48 hours it's been dropping . I'm staying away . BOL clover

    Reply

    @Rainmaking

     Yea I see it being off about 4-5 points . I'm looking at 138-140 ish kinda finish . Seems to be pretty close . Lined ticked down to 134-134.5 most books Betrivers 136 . Across the board over past 48 hours it's been dropping . I'm staying away . BOL clover

     
    Rainmaking
    Rainmaking
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 10:03 PM ET #24

     Stooopid

     

    And all you saw here today was my College hoops. Do you know who Ej the F**king Rainmaker is?

    Hmm hmm, football much? Only 50 years of playing, watching, capping, and honing my craft as usual! But you don't know me here, so Shhh! LoL

    Oh, and you'll notice one little thing when you follow my soccer/football bets. No line you can find will be juiced above -115! LoL Yeah you know people who can do that, sure you do!

    The Rainmaker
    Reply

     Stooopid

     

    And all you saw here today was my College hoops. Do you know who Ej the F**king Rainmaker is?

    Hmm hmm, football much? Only 50 years of playing, watching, capping, and honing my craft as usual! But you don't know me here, so Shhh! LoL

    Oh, and you'll notice one little thing when you follow my soccer/football bets. No line you can find will be juiced above -115! LoL Yeah you know people who can do that, sure you do!

     
     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8314
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2022 - 10:06 PM ET #25

    @Rainmaking

     So your big into the world cup then I assume? 

    Reply

    @Rainmaking

     So your big into the world cup then I assume? 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,287
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 637
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,469
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,711
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 126
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,162
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.