Sorry....I'm pretty new as a bet person, but think I know my sports.
What numbers does the -1.5 come from, Beans? MSU had scored 5 more points than StL. in the first 10 min.
I think I don't know the rule...that's why I was asking......thanks for your patience.
By they way, GO GREEN!!!
sunday thread
Sorry....I'm pretty new as a bet person, but think I know my sports.
What numbers does the -1.5 come from, Beans? MSU had scored 5 more points than StL. in the first 10 min.
I think I don't know the rule...that's why I was asking......thanks for your patience.
By they way, GO GREEN!!!
Sorry....I'm pretty new as a bet person, but think I know my sports.
What numbers does the -1.5 come from, Beans? MSU had scored 5 more points than StL. in the first 10 min.
I think I don't know the rule...that's why I was asking......thanks for your patience.
By they way, GO GREEN!!!
Sorry....I'm pretty new as a bet person, but think I know my sports.
What numbers does the -1.5 come from, Beans? MSU had scored 5 more points than StL. in the first 10 min.
I think I don't know the rule...that's why I was asking......thanks for your patience.
By they way, GO GREEN!!!
You're right, but I thought I HAD a clue. That's why I asked you guys.
Thanks for helping me understand. I won't do that again!!!!
You're right, but I thought I HAD a clue. That's why I asked you guys.
Thanks for helping me understand. I won't do that again!!!!
Free throws killed us they make them we win I had fg -6
Free throws killed us they make them we win I had fg -6
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
