The Falcon's Model
Another 85 point 2nd half needed. lmao. But bro, he's 60% in 30 picks. He's goat! 55% by mid Jan.
Another 85 point 2nd half needed. lmao. But bro, he's 60% in 30 picks. He's goat! 55% by mid Jan.
Didn't play that and won't play this. I see this every season on this site. People like you dik ride over a month of plays. When your model is off by 25 points, it's time to do some tweeking. 55% by mid Jan. Done posting by Feb. OMG bro you are our Lord!!! lol Grown man dik riding.
Didn't play that and won't play this. I see this every season on this site. People like you dik ride over a month of plays. When your model is off by 25 points, it's time to do some tweeking. 55% by mid Jan. Done posting by Feb. OMG bro you are our Lord!!! lol Grown man dik riding.
QUOTE Originally Posted by KingRGIII: Yet you continue to play all his picks. So obvious. LOL Didn't play that and won't play this. I see this every season on this site. People like you dik ride over a month of plays. When your model is off by 25 points, it's time to do some tweeking. 55% by mid Jan. Done posting by Feb. OMG bro you are our Lord!!! lol Grown man dik riding.
You shouldn't be a jerk bro. If people bet then they should know to analyze a pick for themselves, but to bring negativity to his post and shoot him down is just piss poor man. My advice to people following, analyze the pick for yourself and determine what's the better play. Some of these games the better play was simply taking the spread instead.
QUOTE Originally Posted by KingRGIII: Yet you continue to play all his picks. So obvious. LOL Didn't play that and won't play this. I see this every season on this site. People like you dik ride over a month of plays. When your model is off by 25 points, it's time to do some tweeking. 55% by mid Jan. Done posting by Feb. OMG bro you are our Lord!!! lol Grown man dik riding.
You shouldn't be a jerk bro. If people bet then they should know to analyze a pick for themselves, but to bring negativity to his post and shoot him down is just piss poor man. My advice to people following, analyze the pick for yourself and determine what's the better play. Some of these games the better play was simply taking the spread instead.
Adding Friday Dec 29Oregon St Over 142$550 to win $500Falcon
on the opposite side of you on this one. Even if youve hit a rough patch the past couple of games, youve made us some coin beforehand. So thank you!
BOL Fam!
Adding Friday Dec 29Oregon St Over 142$550 to win $500Falcon
on the opposite side of you on this one. Even if youve hit a rough patch the past couple of games, youve made us some coin beforehand. So thank you!
BOL Fam!
Forgotothername- Congratulations, you won today's "Dick of the Day" award.
Second that.
And, I would point out:
--Lawton doesn't have 30 picks to his name. Do a quick search and you'll find out for yourself. He's played 100's actually and was mid 50s to high 50 percent. Enough to make folks some coin.
-- I'd also be willing to wager, Forgot, that he's better than 55 percent by the middle of January. Let me know if you want to stake something on *that* one.
-- I don't blindly tail another guy, and I'm certainly not a Lawton apologist. But he has a system, whether you like it or not, that has him plus-money for the last month. Do you?
--For a guy who just showed up, essentially, and has absolutely ZERO picks to his own name, you sure make a lotta behind-the-screen kinda noise.
I'd suggest you start your own thread, with your own picks. I, for one, would be interested.
Forgotothername- Congratulations, you won today's "Dick of the Day" award.
Second that.
And, I would point out:
--Lawton doesn't have 30 picks to his name. Do a quick search and you'll find out for yourself. He's played 100's actually and was mid 50s to high 50 percent. Enough to make folks some coin.
-- I'd also be willing to wager, Forgot, that he's better than 55 percent by the middle of January. Let me know if you want to stake something on *that* one.
-- I don't blindly tail another guy, and I'm certainly not a Lawton apologist. But he has a system, whether you like it or not, that has him plus-money for the last month. Do you?
--For a guy who just showed up, essentially, and has absolutely ZERO picks to his own name, you sure make a lotta behind-the-screen kinda noise.
I'd suggest you start your own thread, with your own picks. I, for one, would be interested.
Over 72 points 2H is the bet for me !!! (I have followed the over 142 as well) but still believe in our man ! Bet hard this one guys !
I did that in the Siena Marist game and lost
Over 72 points 2H is the bet for me !!! (I have followed the over 142 as well) but still believe in our man ! Bet hard this one guys !
I did that in the Siena Marist game and lost
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 183
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,771
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,803
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,104
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
