Texas state and these horrible penalties
Bowl Money ~ HooTrain Collab
@WahooS
Train69
You might think about a thread part 2 as this one's getting a lot of off topic trash and is pretty hard to manage at the moment. Just a thought.
@WahooS
Train69
You might think about a thread part 2 as this one's getting a lot of off topic trash and is pretty hard to manage at the moment. Just a thought.
Hey Train, you still like Kansas after the news? -4.5 first half spread worth a shot?
Hey Train, you still like Kansas after the news? -4.5 first half spread worth a shot?
If the 3rd string QB Ballard for Kansas is starting, he is serviceable. He played against Texas Tech this year and started against Kansas State if I’m not mistaken.
If the 3rd string QB Ballard for Kansas is starting, he is serviceable. He played against Texas Tech this year and started against Kansas State if I’m not mistaken.
1. UTSA - 9.5 2. USF + 1.5 first half (small) 3. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards 4. UTSA ML / UCF ML + 108 5. Texas St - 4.5 6. Okla St ML + 112 7. Troy - 6 (-128) 8. SJ -.5 / over 41.5 (2 team teaser) we bet tonight for fun & small licking our Troy wounds, it was between them & Air Force & I talked train into troy, that one is more on me
1. UTSA - 9.5 2. USF + 1.5 first half (small) 3. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards 4. UTSA ML / UCF ML + 108 5. Texas St - 4.5 6. Okla St ML + 112 7. Troy - 6 (-128) 8. SJ -.5 / over 41.5 (2 team teaser) we bet tonight for fun & small licking our Troy wounds, it was between them & Air Force & I talked train into troy, that one is more on me
VT ?
VT ?
Will probably have a LVIlle/USC play....at least Train action.....dunno about collabo
@TRAIN69
Double Bagger! ![]()
![]()
Will probably have a LVIlle/USC play....at least Train action.....dunno about collabo
@TRAIN69
Double Bagger! ![]()
![]()
Action for tonight:
USC/LVille U29.5 1st H ![]()
![]()
Isaac Guerendo O94.5 rushing yards
Moss getting his 1st start for USC....should see more runs and short passes vs the 16th ranked defense.....LVille missing Jordan at RB and Thrash at WR will slow the pace and let Plummer manage the game.....so even vs the Trojan weak D, I dont expect explosive plays....17-10 is still a winner.....if these Os rise up, I can live with it.
Guerendo impressed me in his limited action behind Jordan.....if he gets 15+ carries i thinknget can bust one for 40+.....
![]()
Action for tonight:
USC/LVille U29.5 1st H ![]()
![]()
Isaac Guerendo O94.5 rushing yards
Moss getting his 1st start for USC....should see more runs and short passes vs the 16th ranked defense.....LVille missing Jordan at RB and Thrash at WR will slow the pace and let Plummer manage the game.....so even vs the Trojan weak D, I dont expect explosive plays....17-10 is still a winner.....if these Os rise up, I can live with it.
Guerendo impressed me in his limited action behind Jordan.....if he gets 15+ carries i thinknget can bust one for 40+.....
![]()
Guys, I've been watching these bowl games and thinking, fuck, what happened. As you two know, it used to be, you could pounce on a game right out of the chute and make a solid play. Now these fuckers have us held hostage due to all the the drama, and you basically can't pull the trigger on any game except the cfp games, and a handfull of a select other games. Having said all that, tomorrow Arizona plays Okl. This is virtually the biggest game for Az in many many years. Fuckers can play. BA I believe would approve of this play, and I'm hoping you 2 do as well. I could go on but I've rambled enough. You guys are stars
Guys, I've been watching these bowl games and thinking, fuck, what happened. As you two know, it used to be, you could pounce on a game right out of the chute and make a solid play. Now these fuckers have us held hostage due to all the the drama, and you basically can't pull the trigger on any game except the cfp games, and a handfull of a select other games. Having said all that, tomorrow Arizona plays Okl. This is virtually the biggest game for Az in many many years. Fuckers can play. BA I believe would approve of this play, and I'm hoping you 2 do as well. I could go on but I've rambled enough. You guys are stars
Guys, I've been watching these bowl games and thinking, fuck, what happened. As you two know, it used to be, you could pounce on a game right out of the chute and make a solid play. Now these fuckers have us held hostage due to all the the drama, and you basically can't pull the trigger on any game except the cfp games, and a handfull of a select other games. Having said all that, tomorrow Arizona plays Okl. This is virtually the biggest game for Az in many many years. Fuckers can play. BA I believe would approve of this play, and I'm hoping you 2 do as well. I could go on but I've rambled enough. You guys are stars
![]()
Guys, I've been watching these bowl games and thinking, fuck, what happened. As you two know, it used to be, you could pounce on a game right out of the chute and make a solid play. Now these fuckers have us held hostage due to all the the drama, and you basically can't pull the trigger on any game except the cfp games, and a handfull of a select other games. Having said all that, tomorrow Arizona plays Okl. This is virtually the biggest game for Az in many many years. Fuckers can play. BA I believe would approve of this play, and I'm hoping you 2 do as well. I could go on but I've rambled enough. You guys are stars
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: 1. UTSA - 9.5 2. USF + 1.5 first half (small) 3. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards 4. UTSA ML / UCF ML + 108 5. Texas St - 4.5 6. Okla St ML + 112 7. Troy - 6 (-128) 8. SJ -.5 / over 41.5 (2 team teaser) we bet tonight for fun & small licking our Troy wounds, it was between them & Air Force & I talked train into troy, that one is more on me 3-3 so far if that helps keep up
Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: 1. UTSA - 9.5 2. USF + 1.5 first half (small) 3. Brown over 44.5 rushing yards 4. UTSA ML / UCF ML + 108 5. Texas St - 4.5 6. Okla St ML + 112 7. Troy - 6 (-128) 8. SJ -.5 / over 41.5 (2 team teaser) we bet tonight for fun & small licking our Troy wounds, it was between them & Air Force & I talked train into troy, that one is more on me 3-3 so far if that helps keep up
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,594
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,110
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 721
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,743
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
- MLB Playoffs 10,667
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,645
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,045
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
