• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    NCAA wk 6

    «First Previous 567 ... 91011 Next Last»
    MEGALOCKS
    wiseguy1911
    vankiep_0007
    pollaxt
    chad77
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 53648
    Posts: 251
    «First Previous 567 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 10:37 AM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by switters:

    MEGALOCKS INC.

    I've been following your NCAAFB threads since 2005.  I've never had much to contribute, I just really like your philosophy on betting/handicapping college football games (as well as your sense of humor).  I created an account here for the first time to basically say thank you for sharing with us!  Keep on moving lines and changing lives!

     

    THANKS buddy and welcome appreciate the kind words. Plan on keeping the train rolling win or lose so look forward to hearing from you this year.

    And as a long time listener - first time caller - you know FIRST HAND that this is not always a bed of roses - we have and WILL have crappy weeks. If it wasn't fun we would not be doing it tho.

    GL this wk.

    MEGALOCKS - "Moving lines and changing lives"

    MEGALOCKS - "Because we care"

    MEGALOCKS - "Incoherent babbling is our forte"

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by switters:

    MEGALOCKS INC.

    I've been following your NCAAFB threads since 2005.  I've never had much to contribute, I just really like your philosophy on betting/handicapping college football games (as well as your sense of humor).  I created an account here for the first time to basically say thank you for sharing with us!  Keep on moving lines and changing lives!

     

    THANKS buddy and welcome appreciate the kind words. Plan on keeping the train rolling win or lose so look forward to hearing from you this year.

    And as a long time listener - first time caller - you know FIRST HAND that this is not always a bed of roses - we have and WILL have crappy weeks. If it wasn't fun we would not be doing it tho.

    GL this wk.

    MEGALOCKS - "Moving lines and changing lives"

    MEGALOCKS - "Because we care"

    MEGALOCKS - "Incoherent babbling is our forte"

     
    wiseguy1911
    wiseguy1911
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 11:26 AM ET #102

    miami +8.5 is sound play!!!
    Reply
    miami +8.5 is sound play!!!
     
    wiseguy1911
    wiseguy1911
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 11:28 AM ET #103

    miami +8.5 is sound play!!!
    Reply
    miami +8.5 is sound play!!!
     
    vankiep_0007
    vankiep_0007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 24840
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 12:41 PM ET #104

    Gl this week Bro
    Reply
    Gl this week Bro
     
    pollaxt
    pollaxt
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 704
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 1:35 PM ET #105

    Mega, just a request! I really like Duke -12 this weekend vs. an Army team that'll come as no surprise for them.
    Reply
    Mega, just a request! I really like Duke -12 this weekend vs. an Army team that'll come as no surprise for them.
     
    chad77
    chad77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1636
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 1:46 PM ET #106

    I used to wager on football and was really bad at it.. Then I discovered MegaLocks.. Since I've been with MegaLocks, my life has been a dream. I can now afford that brand new boat I've always wanted.. Thanks MegaLocks  
    If you sign off, I will run this commercial 67 times during prime time games on Saturday and again on Tuesdays (when the losers are paying the bookies:) .... Lol

    Do you still like Tulsa @ 9.5 Big Man? I would love to have it at 7 but I couldn't decide to shat or get off the pot ??
    Reply
    I used to wager on football and was really bad at it.. Then I discovered MegaLocks.. Since I've been with MegaLocks, my life has been a dream. I can now afford that brand new boat I've always wanted.. Thanks MegaLocks  
    If you sign off, I will run this commercial 67 times during prime time games on Saturday and again on Tuesdays (when the losers are paying the bookies:) .... Lol

    Do you still like Tulsa @ 9.5 Big Man? I would love to have it at 7 but I couldn't decide to shat or get off the pot ??
     
    Jaimegtzjr5
    Jaimegtzjr5
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 3:08 PM ET #107

    Quote Originally Posted by chad77:

    I used to wager on football and was really bad at it.. Then I discovered MegaLocks.. Since I've been with MegaLocks, my life has been a dream. I can now afford that brand new boat I've always wanted.. Thanks MegaLocks  
    If you sign off, I will run this commercial 67 times during prime time games on Saturday and again on Tuesdays (when the losers are paying the bookies:) .... Lol

    Do you still like Tulsa @ 9.5 Big Man? I would love to have it at 7 but I couldn't decide to shat or get off the pot ??

    Congrats on that new boat , I just start follow him this season and I just bought myself a Panga... hope Mega keeps winning cause I really like winning. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chad77:

    I used to wager on football and was really bad at it.. Then I discovered MegaLocks.. Since I've been with MegaLocks, my life has been a dream. I can now afford that brand new boat I've always wanted.. Thanks MegaLocks  
    If you sign off, I will run this commercial 67 times during prime time games on Saturday and again on Tuesdays (when the losers are paying the bookies:) .... Lol

    Do you still like Tulsa @ 9.5 Big Man? I would love to have it at 7 but I couldn't decide to shat or get off the pot ??

    Congrats on that new boat , I just start follow him this season and I just bought myself a Panga... hope Mega keeps winning cause I really like winning. 
     
    chad77
    chad77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1636
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 3:28 PM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimegtzjr5:


    Congrats on that new boat , I just start follow him this season and I just bought myself a Panga... hope Mega keeps winning cause I really like winning. 

    Lol.. Yeah I was just kidding about the boat. But the folks watching the commercial don't need to know. Btw, Mega never stops winning! :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimegtzjr5:


    Congrats on that new boat , I just start follow him this season and I just bought myself a Panga... hope Mega keeps winning cause I really like winning. 

    Lol.. Yeah I was just kidding about the boat. But the folks watching the commercial don't need to know. Btw, Mega never stops winning! :)
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 3:45 PM ET #109

    you guys are are nuts !

    You must have missed last October when we went 1-7-1 over 3 weeks and the October before that going 2-7over 3 weeks

    Not trying to be d-bag - just saying - overall the seasons were excellent but there are ALWAYS bumps in the road where we cannot buy a win. Play safe !!

    wiseguy

    vankiep - GL

    pollaxt  - I will check out the duke game

    chad I would still take Tulsa at 9.5. No higher. GL bud !

    Jaime  hoping for another good week GL

    Reply

    you guys are are nuts !

    You must have missed last October when we went 1-7-1 over 3 weeks and the October before that going 2-7over 3 weeks

    Not trying to be d-bag - just saying - overall the seasons were excellent but there are ALWAYS bumps in the road where we cannot buy a win. Play safe !!

    wiseguy

    vankiep - GL

    pollaxt  - I will check out the duke game

    chad I would still take Tulsa at 9.5. No higher. GL bud !

    Jaime  hoping for another good week GL

     
    billyh
    billyh
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 503
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 3:53 PM ET #110

    Quote Originally Posted by MEGALOCKS:

    ADDING - VIRGINIA TECH TT under 24.5 (Sports Interaction)

     ADDING - VIRGINIA TECH TT under 24.5 (Sports Interaction)
     don't know what this means!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGALOCKS:

    ADDING - VIRGINIA TECH TT under 24.5 (Sports Interaction)

     ADDING - VIRGINIA TECH TT under 24.5 (Sports Interaction)
     don't know what this means!
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 3:59 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by billyh:

     ADDING - VIRGINIA TECH TT under 24.5 (Sports Interaction)
     don't know what this means!

    Virginia Tech team total under 24.5 points. They score 24 or less = win. Otherwise =

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by billyh:

     ADDING - VIRGINIA TECH TT under 24.5 (Sports Interaction)
     don't know what this means!

    Virginia Tech team total under 24.5 points. They score 24 or less = win. Otherwise =

     
    fuzzybunny
    fuzzybunny
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 4:00 PM ET #112

    Thanks for the picks mega!


    Reply
    Thanks for the picks mega!


     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2840
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 4:08 PM ET #113

    mega I posted this in another spot.  What are your thoughts on this or anyone else

     I did 2 - 13 point teasers with LSU in them at -.5.  I had seattle under in one and seattle +3 in the other one.  So I covered on portion of it.  Its a 4 teamer.  I just looked and the bet is cancelled.  Should this happen?  Also if Detroit scored and I didn't cover Monday would I have taken it in the behind and lost that bet?  Any help would be appreciated on this.

     

    Reply

    mega I posted this in another spot.  What are your thoughts on this or anyone else

     I did 2 - 13 point teasers with LSU in them at -.5.  I had seattle under in one and seattle +3 in the other one.  So I covered on portion of it.  Its a 4 teamer.  I just looked and the bet is cancelled.  Should this happen?  Also if Detroit scored and I didn't cover Monday would I have taken it in the behind and lost that bet?  Any help would be appreciated on this.

     

     
    BulletBob15
    BulletBob15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 94
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 4:24 PM ET #114

    Mega, 5dimes and bookmaker are cancelling my lsu bets and apparently took the game off the board. Is there a number you would be comfortable betting bigger than your original wager assuming they place the game back at a higher number?
    Reply
    Mega, 5dimes and bookmaker are cancelling my lsu bets and apparently took the game off the board. Is there a number you would be comfortable betting bigger than your original wager assuming they place the game back at a higher number?
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 4:31 PM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by syracusejoe:

    mega I posted this in another spot.  What are your thoughts on this or anyone else

     I did 2 - 13 point teasers with LSU in them at -.5.  I had seattle under in one and seattle +3 in the other one.  So I covered on portion of it.  Its a 4 teamer.  I just looked and the bet is cancelled.  Should this happen?  Also if Detroit scored and I didn't cover Monday would I have taken it in the behind and lost that bet?  Any help would be appreciated on this.

     

    hey buddy. I think it is this....but I don't play teasers so not sure

    a) if it was a PARLAY - it would reduce to a 3-teamer instead of 4

    b) it is a teaser - so a change in venue means bet cancelled

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by syracusejoe:

    mega I posted this in another spot.  What are your thoughts on this or anyone else

     I did 2 - 13 point teasers with LSU in them at -.5.  I had seattle under in one and seattle +3 in the other one.  So I covered on portion of it.  Its a 4 teamer.  I just looked and the bet is cancelled.  Should this happen?  Also if Detroit scored and I didn't cover Monday would I have taken it in the behind and lost that bet?  Any help would be appreciated on this.

     

    hey buddy. I think it is this....but I don't play teasers so not sure

    a) if it was a PARLAY - it would reduce to a 3-teamer instead of 4

    b) it is a teaser - so a change in venue means bet cancelled

     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 4:32 PM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybunny:

    Thanks for the picks mega!


     

     GL this week

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybunny:

    Thanks for the picks mega!


     

     GL this week

     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 4:32 PM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletBob15:

    Mega, 5dimes and bookmaker are cancelling my lsu bets and apparently took the game off the board. Is there a number you would be comfortable betting bigger than your original wager assuming they place the game back at a higher number?

    Hey bro. Sorry - I have no feel for the SC/LSU game will not be touching that one at all. BOL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletBob15:

    Mega, 5dimes and bookmaker are cancelling my lsu bets and apparently took the game off the board. Is there a number you would be comfortable betting bigger than your original wager assuming they place the game back at a higher number?

    Hey bro. Sorry - I have no feel for the SC/LSU game will not be touching that one at all. BOL

     
    CalBear2009
    CalBear2009
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1959
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 7:09 PM ET #118

    Mega - you said for the Tulsa game that no one else on ULM has more than 4 receptions but what about Ajalen Holley who has 28 for the season?
    Reply
    Mega - you said for the Tulsa game that no one else on ULM has more than 4 receptions but what about Ajalen Holley who has 28 for the season?
     
    vankiep_0007
    vankiep_0007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 24840
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 8:04 PM ET #119

    Wake/ BC total line so low this year.. It's only 36.5
    Any reason why on this gm Mega
    Reply
    Wake/ BC total line so low this year.. It's only 36.5
    Any reason why on this gm Mega
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 8:07 PM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by CalBear2009:

    Mega - you said for the Tulsa game that no one else on ULM has more than 4 receptions but what about Ajalen Holley who has 28 for the season?

     thanks for noticing my mistake.

    What I said in my write-up was that after the injured WR Ceaser - next guy had 11 - nobody else more than 4.

    When I checked my spreadsheet I noticed that it did not sum up the Alabama game and Ga Southern games. Sorry.

    So - the " guy" who had 11 - HOLLEY as you point out - had 11 THEN 17 the next 2 games for a total now of 28. 

    The guy I noted with 4 - he now has 7 ( a TE) after 3 the last game.

    Sorry for the confusion. mega

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CalBear2009:

    Mega - you said for the Tulsa game that no one else on ULM has more than 4 receptions but what about Ajalen Holley who has 28 for the season?

     thanks for noticing my mistake.

    What I said in my write-up was that after the injured WR Ceaser - next guy had 11 - nobody else more than 4.

    When I checked my spreadsheet I noticed that it did not sum up the Alabama game and Ga Southern games. Sorry.

    So - the " guy" who had 11 - HOLLEY as you point out - had 11 THEN 17 the next 2 games for a total now of 28. 

    The guy I noted with 4 - he now has 7 ( a TE) after 3 the last game.

    Sorry for the confusion. mega

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171377
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 8:07 PM ET #121

    Just dropped into pay homage to my fellow Ontarian all the best this weekend of

    GL MEAGALOCKS!!

    I'm a Crowd-Will-Be-Rocking-Guy by the way

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Just dropped into pay homage to my fellow Ontarian all the best this weekend of

    GL MEAGALOCKS!!

    I'm a Crowd-Will-Be-Rocking-Guy by the way

     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 8:10 PM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by vankiep_0007:

    Wake/ BC total line so low this year.. It's only 36.5
    Any reason why on this gm Mega

    It seems low but probably about right.

    BC D is excellent. Been solid all yr including holding Fla st to one offensive TD. They cannot complete a forward pass now with their QBs And WF D good and their QB on a wonky ankle (probable). Have not checked weather either. Looks about right my friend at first glance GL !

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vankiep_0007:

    Wake/ BC total line so low this year.. It's only 36.5
    Any reason why on this gm Mega

    It seems low but probably about right.

    BC D is excellent. Been solid all yr including holding Fla st to one offensive TD. They cannot complete a forward pass now with their QBs And WF D good and their QB on a wonky ankle (probable). Have not checked weather either. Looks about right my friend at first glance GL !

     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 8:11 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Just dropped into pay homage to my fellow Ontarian all the best this weekend of

    GL MEAGALOCKS!!

    I'm a Crowd-Will-Be-Rocking-Guy by the way

     

    GL this wk big MAC ! Go Jays

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    Just dropped into pay homage to my fellow Ontarian all the best this weekend of

    GL MEAGALOCKS!!

    I'm a Crowd-Will-Be-Rocking-Guy by the way

     

    GL this wk big MAC ! Go Jays

     
    OV818
    OV818
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 8:22 PM ET #124

    Thanks for the picks Mega, im new here...and im gonna keep rolling with u
    Reply
    Thanks for the picks Mega, im new here...and im gonna keep rolling with u
     
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2015 - 8:28 PM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by OV818:

    Thanks for the picks Mega, im new here...and im gonna keep rolling with u

    Welcome and GL ! As always - check out other threads so many great cappers on here who deliver year after year. We always tell people no more than 3% of your bankroll on any one game just our opinion. Have fun and play safe

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by OV818:

    Thanks for the picks Mega, im new here...and im gonna keep rolling with u

    Welcome and GL ! As always - check out other threads so many great cappers on here who deliver year after year. We always tell people no more than 3% of your bankroll on any one game just our opinion. Have fun and play safe

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 567 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,718
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
    • Monday 09/28/2026 816
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
    • PART DEUX 279
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,678
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,467

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.