• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Syracuse info and plays

    12 Next Last»
    syracusejoe
    Urbanwildlife
    DAVIDN
    MEGALOCKS
    slashot11
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5330
    Posts: 29
    12 Next Last»
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2015 - 11:01 AM ET #1

    Ok I went 1-2 last week. First losing week outside of the juice in a long time. Cuse really fucked me. Just some thoughts on the syracuse game.

    I truly believe syracuse would have won this by 2-3 touchdowns if the qb did not get cheap shorted and knocked out of the game. They were up 17-3 and he was rolling. Central Michigan had no shot stopping him. New qb came in drive them down for a td right away then was brutal the remainder of the game. Now here is what really pissed me off blowing the cover. Central Michigan down 7 and driving at the end of the game gets sacked near the syracuse 25 yard line. No timeouts and 15 seconds remaining. They are scrambling just to get a play off with a 3rd and 17. What would 99.99999% of coaches do? Not what this moron Schafer does. He calls timeout. Stopping the clock. C mich reorganizes and throws a td next play. I wanted to jump through the TV. Not just as a bettor but as a fan. He has been getting destroyed on radio shows. Sorry about the rant. I will give my LSU thoughts shortly.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Ok I went 1-2 last week. First losing week outside of the juice in a long time. Cuse really fucked me. Just some thoughts on the syracuse game.

    I truly believe syracuse would have won this by 2-3 touchdowns if the qb did not get cheap shorted and knocked out of the game. They were up 17-3 and he was rolling. Central Michigan had no shot stopping him. New qb came in drive them down for a td right away then was brutal the remainder of the game. Now here is what really pissed me off blowing the cover. Central Michigan down 7 and driving at the end of the game gets sacked near the syracuse 25 yard line. No timeouts and 15 seconds remaining. They are scrambling just to get a play off with a 3rd and 17. What would 99.99999% of coaches do? Not what this moron Schafer does. He calls timeout. Stopping the clock. C mich reorganizes and throws a td next play. I wanted to jump through the TV. Not just as a bettor but as a fan. He has been getting destroyed on radio shows. Sorry about the rant. I will give my LSU thoughts shortly.
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2015 - 11:08 AM ET #2

    You are absolutely correct, no doubt in my mind they would have got the win if he was not injured by that cheapshot.

    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    You are absolutely correct, no doubt in my mind they would have got the win if he was not injured by that cheapshot.

     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2015 - 11:08 AM ET #3

    Thoughts on the LSU game. I seen the line at -23. It doesn't look like dungey will be playing this week. Concussion from the cheap shot. Syracuse had to use a walk on qb to pull the game out last week. At this point I have no idea who is starting. This line may end up 3 points higher. If you are taking LSU jump on it now. Just as a note cuse is not bad against the run and horrible against the pass. I am not sure how they will fare against this LSU run attack. Syracuse has lost 11 of there last 12 inside the dome against top 10 teams. I am leaning LSU but probably will not touch it. Just a note. The dome will be rocking and I have seen cuse play out of there minds in these type of games. I just don't know if they will be able to score much with the new qb's. They can't move out of there own way and very erratic with their passes. Good luck sorry for any typos.
    Reply
    Thoughts on the LSU game. I seen the line at -23. It doesn't look like dungey will be playing this week. Concussion from the cheap shot. Syracuse had to use a walk on qb to pull the game out last week. At this point I have no idea who is starting. This line may end up 3 points higher. If you are taking LSU jump on it now. Just as a note cuse is not bad against the run and horrible against the pass. I am not sure how they will fare against this LSU run attack. Syracuse has lost 11 of there last 12 inside the dome against top 10 teams. I am leaning LSU but probably will not touch it. Just a note. The dome will be rocking and I have seen cuse play out of there minds in these type of games. I just don't know if they will be able to score much with the new qb's. They can't move out of there own way and very erratic with their passes. Good luck sorry for any typos.
     
    DAVIDN
    DAVIDN
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 22444
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2015 - 11:12 AM ET #4

    GL this week bud. 
    Reply
    GL this week bud. 
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2015 - 11:24 AM ET #5

    GL this wk buddy  Cuse 3-0 start buddy

    Thanks for your weekly intel

    Reply

    GL this wk buddy  Cuse 3-0 start buddy

    Thanks for your weekly intel

     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2015 - 2:14 PM ET #6

    1st play- Kentucky -2.5

    Not sure how this line is this low.  Made me think twice. I thought this line would be -7.  I am jumping on this now before it goes up to -4 or 5.  Kentucky s just the better team overall. Just hoping Matty mauk doesn't have one of his games where he looks like a nfl qb.  He does this a couple of times a year.  The rest of the games he looks like a high school qb. 

     

    Just a note Ieaning Tenn as well.  Not sure if I will play it

    Reply

    1st play- Kentucky -2.5

    Not sure how this line is this low.  Made me think twice. I thought this line would be -7.  I am jumping on this now before it goes up to -4 or 5.  Kentucky s just the better team overall. Just hoping Matty mauk doesn't have one of his games where he looks like a nfl qb.  He does this a couple of times a year.  The rest of the games he looks like a high school qb. 

     

    Just a note Ieaning Tenn as well.  Not sure if I will play it

     
    slashot11
    slashot11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 1420
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2015 - 3:28 PM ET #7

    Hey Joe, I doubt we get any info on who is starting until game time. I'll let you know if I hear anything. Wondering if AJ will take off the red shirt again... Chances are Dungey will be the man for the next 4 years... Hopefully! AJ seems like he would fit in this new offense better than the rest.
    Reply
    Hey Joe, I doubt we get any info on who is starting until game time. I'll let you know if I hear anything. Wondering if AJ will take off the red shirt again... Chances are Dungey will be the man for the next 4 years... Hopefully! AJ seems like he would fit in this new offense better than the rest.
     
    mjm1012
    mjm1012
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 41555
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2015 - 3:36 PM ET #8

    Reply
     
    boomersooner18
    boomersooner18
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2015 - 4:59 PM ET #9

    Thanks for your picks, I fell out of my chair when they called the TO and scored.   Like you said it is Syracuse.   Liking Ken. myself.  Watched the pathetic performance of Missouri last week at Home.  People actually paid money to see it.
    Reply
    Thanks for your picks, I fell out of my chair when they called the TO and scored.   Like you said it is Syracuse.   Liking Ken. myself.  Watched the pathetic performance of Missouri last week at Home.  People actually paid money to see it.
     
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 1047
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2015 - 1:02 AM ET #10

    That timeout was the worst coaching I've ever seen.  Why give them time to regroup?  Had Cuse -7 was hoping for the push 
    Reply
    That timeout was the worst coaching I've ever seen.  Why give them time to regroup?  Had Cuse -7 was hoping for the push 
     
    MosesGuthrie
    MosesGuthrie
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 337
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2015 - 1:10 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by syracusejoe:

    Thoughts on the LSU game. I seen the line at -23. It doesn't look like dungey will be playing this week. Concussion from the cheap shot. Syracuse had to use a walk on qb to pull the game out last week. At this point I have no idea who is starting. This line may end up 3 points higher. If you are taking LSU jump on it now. Just as a note cuse is not bad against the run and horrible against the pass. I am not sure how they will fare against this LSU run attack. Syracuse has lost 11 of there last 12 inside the dome against top 10 teams. I am leaning LSU but probably will not touch it. Just a note. The dome will be rocking and I have seen cuse play out of there minds in these type of games. I just don't know if they will be able to score much with the new qb's. They can't move out of there own way and very erratic with their passes. Good luck sorry for any typos.

    Intriguing game.   Don't think Miles lets Fournette get more than 20 touches.  Think Cuse can put up 14?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by syracusejoe:

    Thoughts on the LSU game. I seen the line at -23. It doesn't look like dungey will be playing this week. Concussion from the cheap shot. Syracuse had to use a walk on qb to pull the game out last week. At this point I have no idea who is starting. This line may end up 3 points higher. If you are taking LSU jump on it now. Just as a note cuse is not bad against the run and horrible against the pass. I am not sure how they will fare against this LSU run attack. Syracuse has lost 11 of there last 12 inside the dome against top 10 teams. I am leaning LSU but probably will not touch it. Just a note. The dome will be rocking and I have seen cuse play out of there minds in these type of games. I just don't know if they will be able to score much with the new qb's. They can't move out of there own way and very erratic with their passes. Good luck sorry for any typos.

    Intriguing game.   Don't think Miles lets Fournette get more than 20 touches.  Think Cuse can put up 14?
     
    ParlaySucker
    ParlaySucker
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2015 - 1:30 AM ET #12

    Joe I tailed you 100% last week on the Syracuse game and you're absolutely correct...they win that game by at least 2 TD's had the QB not gone down.  Was a great call on the game and just some bad luck.  Keep it rolling sir 
    Reply
    Joe I tailed you 100% last week on the Syracuse game and you're absolutely correct...they win that game by at least 2 TD's had the QB not gone down.  Was a great call on the game and just some bad luck.  Keep it rolling sir 
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2015 - 10:09 AM ET #13

    Thanks guys

    I don't think cuse can put up 10 on that defense but the thing you have to worry about is an early blowout and LSU allowing cuse to score late. I am going to the game so I hope it's not a blow out early. One thing you can count on is the fact that syracuse will play hard until the end even if they are down 35-7. That opens up the backdoor cover. They did this against Florida st last year.
    Reply
    Thanks guys

    I don't think cuse can put up 10 on that defense but the thing you have to worry about is an early blowout and LSU allowing cuse to score late. I am going to the game so I hope it's not a blow out early. One thing you can count on is the fact that syracuse will play hard until the end even if they are down 35-7. That opens up the backdoor cover. They did this against Florida st last year.
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2015 - 9:32 AM ET #14

    Syracuse announced walk on qb 4th stringer starting Saturday. They said they like the way he runs the offense. I believe they are playing him because he can run. He runs a 4.6 40. I watched a few highlights of the kid and he doesn't look lightning fast. He throws the ball well in the middle of the field and pretty accurate. Doesn't look like he has a strong arm. Could be a long day if LSU stacks the box. I could really see this game being a 31-7 or 38-0 type of game if LSU calls off the dogs. I hope I am wrong
    Reply
    Syracuse announced walk on qb 4th stringer starting Saturday. They said they like the way he runs the offense. I believe they are playing him because he can run. He runs a 4.6 40. I watched a few highlights of the kid and he doesn't look lightning fast. He throws the ball well in the middle of the field and pretty accurate. Doesn't look like he has a strong arm. Could be a long day if LSU stacks the box. I could really see this game being a 31-7 or 38-0 type of game if LSU calls off the dogs. I hope I am wrong
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55704
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2015 - 10:32 AM ET #15

    Cuse is in big trouble. Not the defense a 4th string qb is gonna ligbt up. Look for 2+ ints, several sacks and a lot of 3 and outs. Also, Fournette is now in serious heisman talks.....beast time for stats


    Joe
    Reply
    Cuse is in big trouble. Not the defense a 4th string qb is gonna ligbt up. Look for 2+ ints, several sacks and a lot of 3 and outs. Also, Fournette is now in serious heisman talks.....beast time for stats


    Joe
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2015 - 12:05 PM ET #16

    You are absolutely right train. Syracuse will have a ton of 3 and outs. Look for them to run run run. This will force a ton of 3rd and 8 scenarios. Not good against this defense.
    Reply
    You are absolutely right train. Syracuse will have a ton of 3 and outs. Look for them to run run run. This will force a ton of 3rd and 8 scenarios. Not good against this defense.
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2015 - 12:07 PM ET #17

    2nd play- buffalo -2

    Confused why this line is so low. I believe buffalo should be 6 or 7 point favorites in this game. Buffalo didn't play great on offense last week. The defense set them up nicely and even score a bunch of points. I think the offense steps it up this week against an average Nevada defense at best.
    Reply
    2nd play- buffalo -2

    Confused why this line is so low. I believe buffalo should be 6 or 7 point favorites in this game. Buffalo didn't play great on offense last week. The defense set them up nicely and even score a bunch of points. I think the offense steps it up this week against an average Nevada defense at best.
     
    FirecrackerTD
    FirecrackerTD
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 267
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2015 - 12:29 PM ET #18

    Reply
     
    boomersooner18
    boomersooner18
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2015 - 2:14 PM ET #19

    Got Kentucky at 2.5 and suddenly it has been taken off the board at my book?  Anyone have intel?
    Reply
    Got Kentucky at 2.5 and suddenly it has been taken off the board at my book?  Anyone have intel?
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2015 - 3:50 PM ET #20

    Line is still up at my book. I didn't see anything out there as far as concerns
    Reply
    Line is still up at my book. I didn't see anything out there as far as concerns
     
    NeilV
    NeilV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 179
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2015 - 5:05 PM ET #21

    Syracue is in for a long day vs LSU. Syracue  main offensive weapon is running game, I doubt it the Cuse can run on this defense. Last year Cuse had a great Run defense but they lost half of their top 2-deep top tacklers. LSU will run and run and that should be enough. If the new Cuse QB tries to put it through the air, it could back fire even worse. 
    Reply
    Syracue is in for a long day vs LSU. Syracue  main offensive weapon is running game, I doubt it the Cuse can run on this defense. Last year Cuse had a great Run defense but they lost half of their top 2-deep top tacklers. LSU will run and run and that should be enough. If the new Cuse QB tries to put it through the air, it could back fire even worse. 
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2015 - 12:05 PM ET #22

    One thing you can count on syracuse doing in this game is stacking the box and blitzing. They will force LSU to make some passes. I can also see fournette breaking a long one or two because of this philosophy. I wish the cuse qb didn't get hurt because I would have pounded the over. Cuse would have put up a couple of td's for sure. At this point with your 4th string walk on starting. I wouldn't be surprised if cuse is shut out of LSU doesn't turn the ball over. One thing the syracuse defense does do is force turnovers but I am not sure if LSU will be in any situations where cuse can cause any. Seconds half under might be a nice play if LSU gets out to a big lead and you can catch 21 points or more.
    Reply
    One thing you can count on syracuse doing in this game is stacking the box and blitzing. They will force LSU to make some passes. I can also see fournette breaking a long one or two because of this philosophy. I wish the cuse qb didn't get hurt because I would have pounded the over. Cuse would have put up a couple of td's for sure. At this point with your 4th string walk on starting. I wouldn't be surprised if cuse is shut out of LSU doesn't turn the ball over. One thing the syracuse defense does do is force turnovers but I am not sure if LSU will be in any situations where cuse can cause any. Seconds half under might be a nice play if LSU gets out to a big lead and you can catch 21 points or more.
     
    mbiddy
    mbiddy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 11658
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2015 - 1:16 PM ET #23

    GL this week SJ


    Reply
    GL this week SJ


     
    jakecece
    jakecece
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 499
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2015 - 1:26 PM ET #24

    lets just hope Les Miles doesn't call timeout with the clock ticking with 10 seconds left up by 30.

    I've lost a lot of games by coach's decisions but the Cuse coach calling that timeout in that scenario takes the cake.

    Reply

    lets just hope Les Miles doesn't call timeout with the clock ticking with 10 seconds left up by 30.

    I've lost a lot of games by coach's decisions but the Cuse coach calling that timeout in that scenario takes the cake.

     
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2015 - 2:03 PM ET #25

    Gl to you also middy. Anyone have any thoughts on why the Memphis line dropped to 7.5
    Reply
    Gl to you also middy. Anyone have any thoughts on why the Memphis line dropped to 7.5
    All Forums | College Football
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,241
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,036
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,464
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,412
    • MLB Playoffs 5,232
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,262
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,010

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.