Week 1
HATE LSU.. HOPE U LOSE ;)
The line indicates that I will, Wuss, but I'm not willing to play the line. Hope we both have a winning weekend, gl
HATE LSU.. HOPE U LOSE ;)
The line indicates that I will, Wuss, but I'm not willing to play the line. Hope we both have a winning weekend, gl
gl this week buddy. btw your oakland A's are killing me
Its easy for me to second guess but how do you trade away Cespedes who is in the line up every day and provides not only power but also protection for Donaldson and vice versa? Now, it's easy to pitch around Donaldson because no one else is a fukking threat. They already had 4 solid starters, I wish they would've kept Milone and Cespedes. Fukk, Just not the same team without my boy, Yo.
gl this week buddy. btw your oakland A's are killing me
Its easy for me to second guess but how do you trade away Cespedes who is in the line up every day and provides not only power but also protection for Donaldson and vice versa? Now, it's easy to pitch around Donaldson because no one else is a fukking threat. They already had 4 solid starters, I wish they would've kept Milone and Cespedes. Fukk, Just not the same team without my boy, Yo.
You couldn't have stated it any better, Bads. It was a bad move irregardless of what Buster Olney says. He can blow me. I don't think the A's will catch the Angels so I'm just hoping for the best regarding their wildcard matchup.
You couldn't have stated it any better, Bads. It was a bad move irregardless of what Buster Olney says. He can blow me. I don't think the A's will catch the Angels so I'm just hoping for the best regarding their wildcard matchup.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,737
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,834
- PART DEUX 288
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,723
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,507
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
