33 Elephants smoked in Chad.
Scal doesn't know a gawd damn thing. He chooses a ridiculous one dimentional argument and stays the course until everything becomes completely absurd, distorted and beyond logic and reason. This is the case once again.
Scal doesn't know a gawd damn thing. He chooses a ridiculous one dimentional argument and stays the course until everything becomes completely absurd, distorted and beyond logic and reason. This is the case once again.
While the thread is laudable in terms of exposing poachers, if you eat chicken and support this thread you are engaging in speciesism. You are favoring one species over another, whether human, animal elephant, chicken or otherwise. It's hypocrisy. It's a good cause but so in conflict with your own meat consumption, you don't have a leg to stand on in an attempt to garner sympathy or outrage.
So if I like spinach but not lettuce, does that mean plantism?
If I like coke but not pepsi, does that make me a sodist?
You posting in here but not in anothers thread is posterism and or threadist of you.
Shame on you Scal, you should add some "em" to your pathetic. ![]()
While the thread is laudable in terms of exposing poachers, if you eat chicken and support this thread you are engaging in speciesism. You are favoring one species over another, whether human, animal elephant, chicken or otherwise. It's hypocrisy. It's a good cause but so in conflict with your own meat consumption, you don't have a leg to stand on in an attempt to garner sympathy or outrage.
So if I like spinach but not lettuce, does that mean plantism?
If I like coke but not pepsi, does that make me a sodist?
You posting in here but not in anothers thread is posterism and or threadist of you.
Shame on you Scal, you should add some "em" to your pathetic. ![]()
^ when search talked about absurd arguments he was addressing the wrong guy and spoke too soon.
What was your argument? That being upset about one thing and not another makes you a bad person who has no moral compass? You literally compared elephants to chickens. Apples to oranges ring a bell?
Im not being contrarian, I am being logical and correct. Which I guess would indeed seem contrarian to you on both counts. ![]()
^ when search talked about absurd arguments he was addressing the wrong guy and spoke too soon.
What was your argument? That being upset about one thing and not another makes you a bad person who has no moral compass? You literally compared elephants to chickens. Apples to oranges ring a bell?
Im not being contrarian, I am being logical and correct. Which I guess would indeed seem contrarian to you on both counts. ![]()
He mocks this mostly white forum sporting the worst white player in the NBA as his name an avatar preaching about the rights for the minorities.
He mocks this mostly white forum sporting the worst white player in the NBA as his name an avatar preaching about the rights for the minorities.
What was your argument? That being upset about one thing and not another makes you a bad person who has no moral compass? You literally compared elephants to chickens. Apples to oranges ring a bell?
Im not being contrarian, I am being logical and correct. Which I guess would indeed seem contrarian to you on both counts. ![]()
What was your argument? That being upset about one thing and not another makes you a bad person who has no moral compass? You literally compared elephants to chickens. Apples to oranges ring a bell?
Im not being contrarian, I am being logical and correct. Which I guess would indeed seem contrarian to you on both counts. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,632
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,976
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
