A college buddy of mine woke up one morning recently and one of his balls was a little sore, as the day went on it continued. He didn't feel any bumps or anything so he wasn't sure what was up. He went to bed that night not feeling right and in the morning it hurt worse and just felt "funny" so he told us he was getting it checked out. Well I saw him after the weekend and he had to get one of his balls cut off. Apparentlly one of the veins got twisted around or his ball twisted up (i don't know the actual medical diagnosis so i'm paraphrasing) and the circulation to one of his balls was cut off so long it died. So basically hes now half the man he used to be. ![]()
OUCH
A scary story for all men out there
A college buddy of mine woke up one morning recently and one of his balls was a little sore, as the day went on it continued. He didn't feel any bumps or anything so he wasn't sure what was up. He went to bed that night not feeling right and in the morning it hurt worse and just felt "funny" so he told us he was getting it checked out. Well I saw him after the weekend and he had to get one of his balls cut off. Apparentlly one of the veins got twisted around or his ball twisted up (i don't know the actual medical diagnosis so i'm paraphrasing) and the circulation to one of his balls was cut off so long it died. So basically hes now half the man he used to be. ![]()
OUCH
I instantly thought of one word, as I read the thread title.
DIVORCE
I would rather lose a nut, than half of everything I own.
trust me he pretty much lost half of everything he owns outright lol but hes taking it pretty good.
I instantly thought of one word, as I read the thread title.
DIVORCE
I would rather lose a nut, than half of everything I own.
trust me he pretty much lost half of everything he owns outright lol but hes taking it pretty good.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,704
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 269
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,282
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,441
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,396
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
