LOL -- Give me +5000 for the max then, you're saying basically there is less than 2% chance it wasn't Muslims? I'll take that all day. Probably closer to 50/50
Explosions at the end of the Boston Marathon
LOL -- Give me +5000 for the max then, you're saying basically there is less than 2% chance it wasn't Muslims? I'll take that all day. Probably closer to 50/50
LOL -- Give me +5000 for the max then, you're saying basically there is less than 2% chance it wasn't Muslims? I'll take that all day. Probably closer to 50/50
Footage of explosion from Boston Globe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg&feature=youtu.be
Notice the location of the bomb. Beneath an entire row of flags from countries all over the world.
Footage of explosion from Boston Globe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg&feature=youtu.be
Notice the location of the bomb. Beneath an entire row of flags from countries all over the world.
https://hypervocal.com/news/2012/media-wrong-columbine-911-newtown/
https://hypervocal.com/news/2012/media-wrong-columbine-911-newtown/
Authorities ID suspect as a Saudi national according to early reports.
https://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO
Damn, looks like I'll be paying 1 on that -5000 now
Seems pretty fishy they already have a suspect in custody. Less than 2 hours to figure this out? Really?
Something is rotten. ![]()
Authorities ID suspect as a Saudi national according to early reports.
https://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO
Damn, looks like I'll be paying 1 on that -5000 now
Seems pretty fishy they already have a suspect in custody. Less than 2 hours to figure this out? Really?
Something is rotten. ![]()
pic.twitter.com/PTeOdrmB4C
pic.twitter.com/PTeOdrmB4C
CNN and CBS are officially calling the bombing at the
Flags.
CNN and CBS are officially calling the bombing at the
Flags.
with a shrapnel blast, the casualties tend to pile up.
I'm not agreeing with the home grown cell at all. Terrorist all the way imo.
with a shrapnel blast, the casualties tend to pile up.
I'm not agreeing with the home grown cell at all. Terrorist all the way imo.
If you haven't already, wait until you hear the mayor of Boston talk and try not to laugh too much. Then you'll hear their nitwit governor say the real victims today were the people who set off the bombs.
Boston not only got caught with their pants down once but twice.
16 people dead at Beth Israel Deaconess....confirmed by a nurse I know.
If you haven't already, wait until you hear the mayor of Boston talk and try not to laugh too much. Then you'll hear their nitwit governor say the real victims today were the people who set off the bombs.
Boston not only got caught with their pants down once but twice.
16 people dead at Beth Israel Deaconess....confirmed by a nurse I know.
Every man and woman that has a look of middle eastern decent within 5 miles of the explosions would be únder watch' I would imagine.
Sad but true.
Boston will probably throw down a curfew so they can crash doors.
Every man and woman that has a look of middle eastern decent within 5 miles of the explosions would be únder watch' I would imagine.
Sad but true.
Boston will probably throw down a curfew so they can crash doors.
Of course they arrested a "Saudi".....2 hours after?
Police aint that good. ![]()
Of course they arrested a "Saudi".....2 hours after?
Police aint that good. ![]()
What was with the half arsed speech by Obama???
he had to go back and prepare the smackdown on whoever did this. Would you rather he continue to spew nonsensical crap that people want to hear when he has other matters to attend to?
What was with the half arsed speech by Obama???
he had to go back and prepare the smackdown on whoever did this. Would you rather he continue to spew nonsensical crap that people want to hear when he has other matters to attend to?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,341
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,923
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,182
- MLB Playoffs 5,793
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,531
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
