He said it was between Pizza hut, Dominos, Papa Johns and Little Caesars.
I'm sure most people wouldnt pick those places if they had a choice.
ya but to start a thread about this topic makes it seem like you guys eat at these shit establishments more then you should. Not a lot of states have good pizza, it's understandable.
Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:
He said it was between Pizza hut, Dominos, Papa Johns and Little Caesars.
I'm sure most people wouldnt pick those places if they had a choice.
ya but to start a thread about this topic makes it seem like you guys eat at these shit establishments more then you should. Not a lot of states have good pizza, it's understandable.
Never had Papa John's or Little Caesars. Used to like Pizza Hut better than Domino's but the new Domino's pizza is definitely better than Pizza Hut. I only really ate at these places when in college. Living in CT we have the best pizza in the world, New Haven style, so there are tons of good places to get a real pie.
Never had Papa John's or Little Caesars. Used to like Pizza Hut better than Domino's but the new Domino's pizza is definitely better than Pizza Hut. I only really ate at these places when in college. Living in CT we have the best pizza in the world, New Haven style, so there are tons of good places to get a real pie.
I did have Papa Gino's when I was in Boston not too long ago and from what I remember, pretty drunk at the time, it was better than the other chain places.
I did have Papa Gino's when I was in Boston not too long ago and from what I remember, pretty drunk at the time, it was better than the other chain places.
I had a pizza from roundtable once called the "maui zowie"
it was amazing... but very expensive so I dont frequent there... same thing with the godfathers by my house...
There is also an Old Chicago pizza that I thought was mediocre and was more pricey.... To me if you want deep dish you can't beat the UNOs franchise...
I had a pizza from roundtable once called the "maui zowie"
it was amazing... but very expensive so I dont frequent there... same thing with the godfathers by my house...
There is also an Old Chicago pizza that I thought was mediocre and was more pricey.... To me if you want deep dish you can't beat the UNOs franchise...
They all suck but I would now have to say Papa's. Dominos was my favorite until they took Pizza Hut's breadsticks and made it their crust.
Why does Dominos think that a parmesan breadstick is a pizza crust is beyond me. Everyone is trying to be health conscious and getting away from the grease and Dominos adds butter/oil to the crust. They've made their pie worse- used to be my favorite.
And then the Dominos and Pizza Hut cheapens their pizza by giving less cheese and toppings like we are blind and won't notice.
They all suck but I would now have to say Papa's. Dominos was my favorite until they took Pizza Hut's breadsticks and made it their crust.
Why does Dominos think that a parmesan breadstick is a pizza crust is beyond me. Everyone is trying to be health conscious and getting away from the grease and Dominos adds butter/oil to the crust. They've made their pie worse- used to be my favorite.
And then the Dominos and Pizza Hut cheapens their pizza by giving less cheese and toppings like we are blind and won't notice.