• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Grab your sticks, lets play some CALL OF DUTY (PS3 or XBOX)

    123 ... 678 Next Last»
    Spitfire15
    MLBguru
    IgetMoney101
    tideman
    cacabware
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6382
    Posts: 180
    123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 1:39 PM ET #1

    Hopefully this is the last Call of Duty thread.  I just thought it would be a good idea to have a thread for people to meet up for some Call of Shnooty.

    So far VaughnK and MLBguru have stepped up to the plate - I think it would be great to get a full team of covers members (at least 4).  Send a friend request to 'thecataluch' or post in here when you are looking for a game.

    I'm on PS3, someone else will have to take the lead for the XBOX players.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hopefully this is the last Call of Duty thread.  I just thought it would be a good idea to have a thread for people to meet up for some Call of Shnooty.

    So far VaughnK and MLBguru have stepped up to the plate - I think it would be great to get a full team of covers members (at least 4).  Send a friend request to 'thecataluch' or post in here when you are looking for a game.

    I'm on PS3, someone else will have to take the lead for the XBOX players.

     
    MLBguru
    MLBguru
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 4026
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 2:02 PM ET #2

    Haha I wish they had a canon option.  Old school.

    We will become a well-oiled machine

    Reply

    Haha I wish they had a canon option.  Old school.

    We will become a well-oiled machine

     
    IgetMoney101
    IgetMoney101
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6868
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 2:05 PM ET #3

    You are talkin bout modern warfare 2 I assume right?
    Reply
    You are talkin bout modern warfare 2 I assume right?
     
    MLBguru
    MLBguru
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 4026
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 2:08 PM ET #4

    Yes sir
    Reply
    Yes sir
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 2:09 PM ET #5

    I got a friend request from 'RickDeez' I'm assuming they are from covers...?
    Reply
    I got a friend request from 'RickDeez' I'm assuming they are from covers...?
     
    IgetMoney101
    IgetMoney101
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6868
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 2:13 PM ET #6

    I'll meet up in 2 hrs  just a warning i'm not that good. My experise is sports games but I like to think that I can play COD
    Reply
    I'll meet up in 2 hrs  just a warning i'm not that good. My experise is sports games but I like to think that I can play COD
     
    MLBguru
    MLBguru
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 4026
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 2:47 PM ET #7

    Yea I got RickDeez as well.

    Hmmmmm??

    Don't worry man, I'm not a expert either....unless it's in Terminal in which case I unload.

    Reply

    Yea I got RickDeez as well.

    Hmmmmm??

    Don't worry man, I'm not a expert either....unless it's in Terminal in which case I unload.

     
    tideman
    tideman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4810
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:11 PM ET #8

    cool idea forming a Covers clan.

    XBOX 360 here if anyone interested.

     

    Reply

    cool idea forming a Covers clan.

    XBOX 360 here if anyone interested.

     

     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:13 PM ET #9

    Hmm... how would RickDeez know your PSN name?
    Reply
    Hmm... how would RickDeez know your PSN name?
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:14 PM ET #10

    Nvm I forgot you posted your name in the PS3 thread.


    RickDeez?????/  Who are you brotha?!
    Reply
    Nvm I forgot you posted your name in the PS3 thread.


    RickDeez?????/  Who are you brotha?!
     
    tideman
    tideman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4810
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:15 PM ET #11

    what game do you all like best? Team deathmatch, Search, Sabotoge, Domination, Demolition?

    I mostly play Demolition, and Hardcore Deathmatch

    Reply

    what game do you all like best? Team deathmatch, Search, Sabotoge, Domination, Demolition?

    I mostly play Demolition, and Hardcore Deathmatch

     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:22 PM ET #12

    who wants caca on their team  ???????

     

    Reply

    who wants caca on their team  ???????

     

     
    kickinA
    kickinA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 13462
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:23 PM ET #13

    I fucking suck at this game, but just maybe I'll friend request you guys later tonight when I get home from work. Got a feeling I'm going to get knifed and shot at before I know what hits me again and again and again. Well you get the picture.  
    Reply
    I fucking suck at this game, but just maybe I'll friend request you guys later tonight when I get home from work. Got a feeling I'm going to get knifed and shot at before I know what hits me again and again and again. Well you get the picture.  
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:25 PM ET #14

    Caca!  I'd be honored...

    'Thecataluch'
    Reply
    Caca!  I'd be honored...

    'Thecataluch'
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:26 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by tideman:

    what game do you all like best? Team deathmatch, Search, Sabotoge, Domination, Demolition?

    I mostly play Demolition, and Hardcore Deathmatch



    I usually just stick to team deathmatch... maybe a free-for-all know and then but those are getting shitty with everyone just sprinting around knifing each other.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tideman:

    what game do you all like best? Team deathmatch, Search, Sabotoge, Domination, Demolition?

    I mostly play Demolition, and Hardcore Deathmatch



    I usually just stick to team deathmatch... maybe a free-for-all know and then but those are getting shitty with everyone just sprinting around knifing each other.
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:26 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by kickinA:

    I fucking suck at this game, but just maybe I'll friend request you guys later tonight when I get home from work. Got a feeling I'm going to get knifed and shot at before I know what hits me again and again and again. Well you get the picture.  


    We'll protect you


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kickinA:

    I fucking suck at this game, but just maybe I'll friend request you guys later tonight when I get home from work. Got a feeling I'm going to get knifed and shot at before I know what hits me again and again and again. Well you get the picture.  


    We'll protect you


     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:27 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    Caca!  I'd be honored...

    'Thecataluch'

     

    damn spit,,,,,i don't play "call of duty",,,,i just wanted to see if anybody wanted me on their team

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    Caca!  I'd be honored...

    'Thecataluch'

     

    damn spit,,,,,i don't play "call of duty",,,,i just wanted to see if anybody wanted me on their team

     

     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:28 PM ET #18

    Playing with one other person

    Playing with a whole squad

    The game is much better when you're trying not to embarrass yourself by doing terrible.
    Reply
    Playing with one other person

    Playing with a whole squad

    The game is much better when you're trying not to embarrass yourself by doing terrible.
     
    grnlntrn4life
    grnlntrn4life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1616
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:31 PM ET #19

    vaughnk?  LOL I thought he was too busy out "clubbing" then coming home at 3 o clock and immediately posting on covers... aka he sits at home making up a story to tell to look like a tool!
    Reply
    vaughnk?  LOL I thought he was too busy out "clubbing" then coming home at 3 o clock and immediately posting on covers... aka he sits at home making up a story to tell to look like a tool!
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:36 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by grnlntrn4life:

    vaughnk?  LOL I thought he was too busy out "clubbing" then coming home at 3 o clock and immediately posting on covers... aka he sits at home making up a story to tell to look like a tool!

     

     

    he should just stay at home all night, dress up like green lantern, and pretend to save the family pets 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by grnlntrn4life:

    vaughnk?  LOL I thought he was too busy out "clubbing" then coming home at 3 o clock and immediately posting on covers... aka he sits at home making up a story to tell to look like a tool!

     

     

    he should just stay at home all night, dress up like green lantern, and pretend to save the family pets 

     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 3:39 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by cacabware:

     

    damn spit,,,,,i don't play "call of duty",,,,i just wanted to see if anybody wanted me on their team

     



    Oh... Ok, I'll be your teammate
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cacabware:

     

    damn spit,,,,,i don't play "call of duty",,,,i just wanted to see if anybody wanted me on their team

     



    Oh... Ok, I'll be your teammate
     
    tideman
    tideman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4810
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 4:15 PM ET #22

    come on now guys, we need some XBOX gamers to step up and get this thing rolling.
    Reply
    come on now guys, we need some XBOX gamers to step up and get this thing rolling.
     
    MLBguru
    MLBguru
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 4026
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 4:50 PM ET #23

    I like Domination more than teammatch.  I like to see high kill counts!

    Sabotage is ok, I play third person team tactical sometimes.

     

    I've been terrible today.

    But my sister had a baby boy

    Reply

    I like Domination more than teammatch.  I like to see high kill counts!

    Sabotage is ok, I play third person team tactical sometimes.

     

    I've been terrible today.

    But my sister had a baby boy

     
    J_Money420
    J_Money420
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1672
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 4:50 PM ET #24

    im on ps3 all the time playing either fifa, madden arcade or cod, if anyone wants send me friend requests to J-Fic024
    Reply
    im on ps3 all the time playing either fifa, madden arcade or cod, if anyone wants send me friend requests to J-Fic024
     
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2010 - 5:01 PM ET #25

    But my sister had a baby boy





    I'll be writing the same thing one day soon.
    Reply
    But my sister had a baby boy





    I'll be writing the same thing one day soon.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,648
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,263
    • PART DEUX 248
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,311
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,642
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,552
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,361

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.