If we elect this buffoon....
interesting article, especially coming from London's 'Daily Mail'
American media see's it from a different point of view. many feel President Obama sold out the many Americans who lost their lives in the south pacific during WWII by visiting Hiroshima, and sympathising with the enemy 71 years later, and to think, there are people who truly believe Obama should have apologized for America droping the A-bomb, and subsequently ending the war. Did Japan ever apologize for 'starting' the war by bombing Pearl Harbor? NO NEVER
Enjoy Hillary in the Whitehouse, should be interesting, her and that old person dog Billy boy at her side. Just thinking about it makes you want to protest vote for Trump..I know I'm going to...and no, I'm not a Republican
![]()
interesting article, especially coming from London's 'Daily Mail'
American media see's it from a different point of view. many feel President Obama sold out the many Americans who lost their lives in the south pacific during WWII by visiting Hiroshima, and sympathising with the enemy 71 years later, and to think, there are people who truly believe Obama should have apologized for America droping the A-bomb, and subsequently ending the war. Did Japan ever apologize for 'starting' the war by bombing Pearl Harbor? NO NEVER
Enjoy Hillary in the Whitehouse, should be interesting, her and that old person dog Billy boy at her side. Just thinking about it makes you want to protest vote for Trump..I know I'm going to...and no, I'm not a Republican
![]()
Shame on you for not wanting America to be great again
Shame on you for not wanting America to be great again
Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public. They elected Owebama.......twice.
They were already stupid. They had elected Bush for eight years.
Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public. They elected Owebama.......twice.
They were already stupid. They had elected Bush for eight years.
interesting article, especially coming from London's 'Daily Mail'
American media see's it from a different point of view. many feel President Obama sold out the many Americans who lost their lives in the south pacific during WWII by visiting Hiroshima, and sympathising with the enemy 71 years later, and to think, there are people who truly believe Obama should have apologized for America droping the A-bomb, and subsequently ending the war. Did Japan ever apologize for 'starting' the war by bombing Pearl Harbor? NO NEVER
Enjoy Hillary in the Whitehouse, should be interesting, her and that old person dog Billy boy at her side. Just thinking about it makes you want to protest vote for Trump..I know I'm going to...and no, I'm not a Republican
![]()
interesting article, especially coming from London's 'Daily Mail'
American media see's it from a different point of view. many feel President Obama sold out the many Americans who lost their lives in the south pacific during WWII by visiting Hiroshima, and sympathising with the enemy 71 years later, and to think, there are people who truly believe Obama should have apologized for America droping the A-bomb, and subsequently ending the war. Did Japan ever apologize for 'starting' the war by bombing Pearl Harbor? NO NEVER
Enjoy Hillary in the Whitehouse, should be interesting, her and that old person dog Billy boy at her side. Just thinking about it makes you want to protest vote for Trump..I know I'm going to...and no, I'm not a Republican
![]()
I see; so if someone challenges your commentary (or god forbid disagree's with you), or has another opinion, or debate, they're a 'tweet' as you have so diligently described? the Daily Mail is the National Esquire of the U.K. I don't find one U.S. media outlet that ran the story that you brought to the forefront of discussion (because it didn't fit your criteria) but it went " completely over my head" you sir, are politically "full of shitt" this is an open forum, to each his own..maybe it would work out better for yourself if no one responded to any of your threads..other than the scalabrine 'regular' azz kissers who you nourish, and thrive on....
I see; so if someone challenges your commentary (or god forbid disagree's with you), or has another opinion, or debate, they're a 'tweet' as you have so diligently described? the Daily Mail is the National Esquire of the U.K. I don't find one U.S. media outlet that ran the story that you brought to the forefront of discussion (because it didn't fit your criteria) but it went " completely over my head" you sir, are politically "full of shitt" this is an open forum, to each his own..maybe it would work out better for yourself if no one responded to any of your threads..other than the scalabrine 'regular' azz kissers who you nourish, and thrive on....
What continues to amaze me is these people who hate him so much and claim to be so smart keep giving him exactly what he wants. Every bad article, every attack adds fuel to the Trump fire.
What continues to amaze me is these people who hate him so much and claim to be so smart keep giving him exactly what he wants. Every bad article, every attack adds fuel to the Trump fire.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615084/Donald-Trump-says-Barack-Obama-brought-Pearl-Harbor-Japan.htmlThey murder 2,200 military. Terrible to say the least. Our response? VAPORIZE 200,000+ , virtually all non-military, completely decimate entire swaths of land for half a century, have innumerable children affected by birth defects for decades afterwards...And this prospective presidential nominee tells the current president to mention Pearl Harbor to a citizen who was a survivor of the bomb in 2016!!!Trump, GTFO(ff) of our nominee process stage you illiterate ne'er-do-well!
If you don't like it you can always move to Japan! I'll pay your airfare!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615084/Donald-Trump-says-Barack-Obama-brought-Pearl-Harbor-Japan.htmlThey murder 2,200 military. Terrible to say the least. Our response? VAPORIZE 200,000+ , virtually all non-military, completely decimate entire swaths of land for half a century, have innumerable children affected by birth defects for decades afterwards...And this prospective presidential nominee tells the current president to mention Pearl Harbor to a citizen who was a survivor of the bomb in 2016!!!Trump, GTFO(ff) of our nominee process stage you illiterate ne'er-do-well!
If you don't like it you can always move to Japan! I'll pay your airfare!
If you don't like it you can always move to Japan! I'll pay your airfare!
If you don't like it you can always move to Japan! I'll pay your airfare!
If you don't like it you can always move to Japan! I'll pay your airfare!
If you don't like it you can always move to Japan! I'll pay your airfare!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 209
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,595
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,203
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,008
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
