To everyone saying Trump, please reply to me on why. Everytime I hear it the reason is he is a racist or an asshole, which are true but dont make him a bad president. Overall, his time so far in office hasnt been anything bad, taxes and some prices have gone up, but in general the economy has been doing well. And he has done a good job of holding peace with other strong nations so far...
Who was the worst US president ever?
To everyone saying Trump, please reply to me on why. Everytime I hear it the reason is he is a racist or an asshole, which are true but dont make him a bad president. Overall, his time so far in office hasnt been anything bad, taxes and some prices have gone up, but in general the economy has been doing well. And he has done a good job of holding peace with other strong nations so far...
To everyone saying Trump, please reply to me on why. Everytime I hear it the reason is he is a racist or an asshole, which are true but dont make him a bad president. Overall, his time so far in office hasnt been anything bad, taxes and some prices have gone up, but in general the economy has been doing well. And he has done a good job of holding peace with other strong nations so far...
People like who they like for their own reasons and they dislike the other guy. I think very little of it has to do with political accomplishment. Just naming recent Presidents, I would put both Obama and Trump over G.H.W, Clinton, and G.W. I was too young to fairly judge Reagan but based on historical reference there are many I can put both Obama and Trump over. If you pick either, I would posit that you are extremely biased and your bias has nothing to do with politics.
To everyone saying Trump, please reply to me on why. Everytime I hear it the reason is he is a racist or an asshole, which are true but dont make him a bad president. Overall, his time so far in office hasnt been anything bad, taxes and some prices have gone up, but in general the economy has been doing well. And he has done a good job of holding peace with other strong nations so far...
People like who they like for their own reasons and they dislike the other guy. I think very little of it has to do with political accomplishment. Just naming recent Presidents, I would put both Obama and Trump over G.H.W, Clinton, and G.W. I was too young to fairly judge Reagan but based on historical reference there are many I can put both Obama and Trump over. If you pick either, I would posit that you are extremely biased and your bias has nothing to do with politics.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,672
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,308
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,764
- MLB Playoffs 5,355
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,349
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,953
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
- Week 5 Money 11,135
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
