20$$ trick still work in vegas aria
im heading down in a few days staying at aria this time. used the 20$ trick the last couple times and it has worked great, but i have heard that the casinos are not as willing anymore . anyone tried it recently . anyone try it at aria yet ??
Its worth a shot. Depends if its worth 20 bucks to find out.
im heading down in a few days staying at aria this time. used the 20$ trick the last couple times and it has worked great, but i have heard that the casinos are not as willing anymore . anyone tried it recently . anyone try it at aria yet ??
Its worth a shot. Depends if its worth 20 bucks to find out.
What is it? $20 trick
What is it? $20 trick
Has anyone tried it with $100 at aria I would think that is a lock to get the upgrade
If you're going to float someone $100 then it better be someone who has the authority to make the changes you're looking for AND accepts gratuities.
Middle to upper management COULD pretty much get you anything you asked them for... but most of them would be more concerned w/ your level of play than in getting a grat.
Front desk employees have a smaller window of changes they could offer you... they tend to take care of the people who take care of them.
Mostly, like everything else in Vegas, what you get is based on luck. LOT's of properties over book. If you happen to show up AND your reserved room is available THEN you'll get your room.
Has anyone tried it with $100 at aria I would think that is a lock to get the upgrade
If you're going to float someone $100 then it better be someone who has the authority to make the changes you're looking for AND accepts gratuities.
Middle to upper management COULD pretty much get you anything you asked them for... but most of them would be more concerned w/ your level of play than in getting a grat.
Front desk employees have a smaller window of changes they could offer you... they tend to take care of the people who take care of them.
Mostly, like everything else in Vegas, what you get is based on luck. LOT's of properties over book. If you happen to show up AND your reserved room is available THEN you'll get your room.
vegas gourmet is a spending snob.
he believes the word "budget" is similiar to satan.
Im pretty fuckin well off and I still ask how much shit cost. If I was fuckin Bill Gates I would still bitch about prices. Principle and Common Sense are why I have more than I should -- not throwing caution to the wind and saying fuck it.
When you buy more - you get more - when you get more - you save money so you can BUY MORE.
vegas gourmet is a spending snob.
he believes the word "budget" is similiar to satan.
Im pretty fuckin well off and I still ask how much shit cost. If I was fuckin Bill Gates I would still bitch about prices. Principle and Common Sense are why I have more than I should -- not throwing caution to the wind and saying fuck it.
When you buy more - you get more - when you get more - you save money so you can BUY MORE.
come on, really most vegas properties over book. ya right . maybe 10 nights of the year. i guarentee that not 1 hotel on the strip wil be fully booked till mid summer. i know 1st hand that 2 years ago this 20$ trick was working really well at almost every hotel. now , as many other things , this has been abbused and management is tightening up. i will let you know how it goes though. 3 more sleeps till vegas
"Over book" was probably the wrong term... What I meant was, properties will take your reservation but they won't block off your room. If a property has ten, non-smoking rooms w/ king size beds... they'll take more than ten reservations.
come on, really most vegas properties over book. ya right . maybe 10 nights of the year. i guarentee that not 1 hotel on the strip wil be fully booked till mid summer. i know 1st hand that 2 years ago this 20$ trick was working really well at almost every hotel. now , as many other things , this has been abbused and management is tightening up. i will let you know how it goes though. 3 more sleeps till vegas
"Over book" was probably the wrong term... What I meant was, properties will take your reservation but they won't block off your room. If a property has ten, non-smoking rooms w/ king size beds... they'll take more than ten reservations.
I prefer to arrange a folded $20 bill and place it next to my wallet on the counter, more discreet and less embarrassing if a deal can't be reached.
I prefer to arrange a folded $20 bill and place it next to my wallet on the counter, more discreet and less embarrassing if a deal can't be reached.
vegas gourmet is a spending snob.
he believes the word "budget" is similiar to satan.
Im pretty fuckin well off and I still ask how much shit cost. If I was fuckin Bill Gates I would still bitch about prices. Principle and Common Sense are why I have more than I should -- not throwing caution to the wind and saying fuck it.
When you buy more - you get more - when you get more - you save money so you can BUY MORE.
Not quite certain what the issue is here, Kelly........and I do not believe that I need to justify my thoughts...however....
I believe that value and quality are the two concepts needed for any decision in spending...whether it's a meal, a car, or a hooker.
You can research my posts and you'll find comments about both ends of the spectrum of spending...because, IMHO, that is the beauty of Vegas. The ability to experience both ends of the spending spectrum and find a quality that is difficult, if not impossible, to find in any other hi-profile vacation venue.
vegas gourmet is a spending snob.
he believes the word "budget" is similiar to satan.
Im pretty fuckin well off and I still ask how much shit cost. If I was fuckin Bill Gates I would still bitch about prices. Principle and Common Sense are why I have more than I should -- not throwing caution to the wind and saying fuck it.
When you buy more - you get more - when you get more - you save money so you can BUY MORE.
Not quite certain what the issue is here, Kelly........and I do not believe that I need to justify my thoughts...however....
I believe that value and quality are the two concepts needed for any decision in spending...whether it's a meal, a car, or a hooker.
You can research my posts and you'll find comments about both ends of the spectrum of spending...because, IMHO, that is the beauty of Vegas. The ability to experience both ends of the spending spectrum and find a quality that is difficult, if not impossible, to find in any other hi-profile vacation venue.
Not quite certain what the issue is here, Kelly........and I do not believe that I need to justify my thoughts...however....
I believe that value and quality are the two concepts needed for any decision in spending...whether it's a meal, a car, or a hooker.
You can research my posts and you'll find comments about both ends of the spectrum of spending...because, IMHO, that is the beauty of Vegas. The ability to experience both ends of the spending spectrum and find a quality that is difficult, if not impossible, to find in any other hi-profile vacation venue.
VG... now that we have you here what say you on the $20 trick deal?
Not quite certain what the issue is here, Kelly........and I do not believe that I need to justify my thoughts...however....
I believe that value and quality are the two concepts needed for any decision in spending...whether it's a meal, a car, or a hooker.
You can research my posts and you'll find comments about both ends of the spectrum of spending...because, IMHO, that is the beauty of Vegas. The ability to experience both ends of the spending spectrum and find a quality that is difficult, if not impossible, to find in any other hi-profile vacation venue.
VG... now that we have you here what say you on the $20 trick deal?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,648
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,263
- PART DEUX 248
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,311
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,642
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,552
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,361
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
