I think I can FIX A GAME!! Really!!!
![]()
You should try and fix the Little League world series next year. You could probably do it with an Xbox 360 and some G.I.Joe action figures.
![]()
![]()
That my friend is some funny shit.....
![]()
You should try and fix the Little League world series next year. You could probably do it with an Xbox 360 and some G.I.Joe action figures.
![]()
![]()
That my friend is some funny shit.....
nc1capper,
I admit the jab from Vegas Minimum was kinda funny. But whats not funny is the fact that the only problem is that D2 games rarely ever have lines at major books. But if I could get a line I could do it 4 sure & I would even plug u n (after I bet my 15k) of course (lol)
nc1capper,
I admit the jab from Vegas Minimum was kinda funny. But whats not funny is the fact that the only problem is that D2 games rarely ever have lines at major books. But if I could get a line I could do it 4 sure & I would even plug u n (after I bet my 15k) of course (lol)
I'm sure it happens all the time...Especially in college sports.
If someone had a huge bankroll and a friend or simbling involved in any "wagerable" game, I dont think it would be too much of a hassle to talk them into not covering the spread, especially if a pro career was not in sights.
Obviously it would be less of a possibility on a big stage game, especially football. But could you imagine how easy it would be to offer a starting pitcher of some random NCAA baseball team $50k to have a bad game if you knew him and knew he'd be willing.
I'm sure it happens all the time...Especially in college sports.
If someone had a huge bankroll and a friend or simbling involved in any "wagerable" game, I dont think it would be too much of a hassle to talk them into not covering the spread, especially if a pro career was not in sights.
Obviously it would be less of a possibility on a big stage game, especially football. But could you imagine how easy it would be to offer a starting pitcher of some random NCAA baseball team $50k to have a bad game if you knew him and knew he'd be willing.
I'm sure it happens all the time...Especially in college sports.
If someone had a huge bankroll and a friend or simbling involved in any "wagerable" game, I dont think it would be too much of a hassle to talk them into not covering the spread, especially if a pro career was not in sights.
Obviously it would be less of a possibility on a big stage game, especially football. But could you imagine how easy it would be to offer a starting pitcher of some random NCAA baseball team $50k to have a bad game if you knew him and knew he'd be willing.
Tough to make that 50k back on an NCAA baseball game
I'm sure it happens all the time...Especially in college sports.
If someone had a huge bankroll and a friend or simbling involved in any "wagerable" game, I dont think it would be too much of a hassle to talk them into not covering the spread, especially if a pro career was not in sights.
Obviously it would be less of a possibility on a big stage game, especially football. But could you imagine how easy it would be to offer a starting pitcher of some random NCAA baseball team $50k to have a bad game if you knew him and knew he'd be willing.
Tough to make that 50k back on an NCAA baseball game
I'm sure it happens all the time...Especially in college sports.
If someone had a huge bankroll and a friend or simbling involved in any "wagerable" game, I dont think it would be too much of a hassle to talk them into not covering the spread, especially if a pro career was not in sights.
Obviously it would be less of a possibility on a big stage game, especially football. But could you imagine how easy it would be to offer a starting pitcher of some random NCAA baseball team $50k to have a bad game if you knew him and knew he'd be willing.
harder than you think... first off if yod do fix a game you will most likely be greedy and wager far too much on said game and draw immediate suspicion to yourself...
Secondly we've seen in the past when fixes do occur Vegas notices action increase on said team... You're not going to fix a game from a major college unless you have serious connections and money...
Which most of us don't have, even if the money is accessible the contacts with players aren't there. So chances are you connects are with smaller schools which don't get heavy action which immediately draws red flags...
Very tough task, you may get away with it once, but making a habit of it, very dangerous...
I'm sure it happens all the time...Especially in college sports.
If someone had a huge bankroll and a friend or simbling involved in any "wagerable" game, I dont think it would be too much of a hassle to talk them into not covering the spread, especially if a pro career was not in sights.
Obviously it would be less of a possibility on a big stage game, especially football. But could you imagine how easy it would be to offer a starting pitcher of some random NCAA baseball team $50k to have a bad game if you knew him and knew he'd be willing.
harder than you think... first off if yod do fix a game you will most likely be greedy and wager far too much on said game and draw immediate suspicion to yourself...
Secondly we've seen in the past when fixes do occur Vegas notices action increase on said team... You're not going to fix a game from a major college unless you have serious connections and money...
Which most of us don't have, even if the money is accessible the contacts with players aren't there. So chances are you connects are with smaller schools which don't get heavy action which immediately draws red flags...
Very tough task, you may get away with it once, but making a habit of it, very dangerous...
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,784
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,717
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
