• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Saturdays Plays

    «First Previous 123 ... 8910
    calicappin
    dimekiller74
    Orangemen44
    mrvegasboston
    PALLADIUM
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 21619
    Posts: 242
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910
     
    calicappin
    calicappin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4357
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:34 PM ET #226

    6-0 for me today !! LOVE these days.


    Rockies over = winner , nice call AJ.
    Reply
    6-0 for me today !! LOVE these days.


    Rockies over = winner , nice call AJ.
     
    dimekiller74
    dimekiller74
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 197
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:34 PM ET #227

    phils over ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
    Reply
    phils over ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
     
    Orangemen44
    Orangemen44
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 33531
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:35 PM ET #228

    Reply
     
    mrvegasboston
    mrvegasboston
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 837
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:35 PM ET #229

    who doesn't its the best these days/weeks make you think you can go to vegas and make it as a pro until the dreaded 0 happens and you start to reevaluate why you ever started gambling haha
    Reply
    who doesn't its the best these days/weeks make you think you can go to vegas and make it as a pro until the dreaded 0 happens and you start to reevaluate why you ever started gambling haha
     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:38 PM ET #230

    Quote Originally Posted by L8kersFan74:

    You were simply asking a question??? WTF??? Does what I bolded up top look like a question to you? Are you that fuckin' stupid? If you're gonna say you see "mostly BIG losing days" you've already proven your stupidity in that one single statement. Not only are you wrong, you pretty much couldn't be any further from correct. Get it together or get the fuck outta here. We don't need numbnut douchebags like you in these forums.

    There you go similar response that's how I posed the question but it was a question based on what I had read in a short period of time.  Hence why I asked in the first place as there must have been a reason for all the views.  The days I trailed I lost and some of the juice was bigger when I did so.  Now I realize it was in error to some degree as he's hitting about 55%according to stats which I have no reason to believe aren't correct. However it wasn't the case when I followed him. Rather than answer my question you chose to mock me like a 10 yr old and insult my intellect.  In return I responded in the manner in which I was approached. I happen to get respect for my posts in other forms and my opinion in sought unlike you who just cheerleads and takes unprovicated cheap shots. Yeah I proved my stupidity going 4-1 today posted and by picking 10 stocks in investment form that went up 100-700% in the last month. So who is the "WE" that doesn't need douchebags like me;you?  Then again a douchebag might actually come in handy for you.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kersFan74:

    You were simply asking a question??? WTF??? Does what I bolded up top look like a question to you? Are you that fuckin' stupid? If you're gonna say you see "mostly BIG losing days" you've already proven your stupidity in that one single statement. Not only are you wrong, you pretty much couldn't be any further from correct. Get it together or get the fuck outta here. We don't need numbnut douchebags like you in these forums.

    There you go similar response that's how I posed the question but it was a question based on what I had read in a short period of time.  Hence why I asked in the first place as there must have been a reason for all the views.  The days I trailed I lost and some of the juice was bigger when I did so.  Now I realize it was in error to some degree as he's hitting about 55%according to stats which I have no reason to believe aren't correct. However it wasn't the case when I followed him. Rather than answer my question you chose to mock me like a 10 yr old and insult my intellect.  In return I responded in the manner in which I was approached. I happen to get respect for my posts in other forms and my opinion in sought unlike you who just cheerleads and takes unprovicated cheap shots. Yeah I proved my stupidity going 4-1 today posted and by picking 10 stocks in investment form that went up 100-700% in the last month. So who is the "WE" that doesn't need douchebags like me;you?  Then again a douchebag might actually come in handy for you.

     
    Degenerate
    Degenerate
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 5165
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:38 PM ET #231

    Quote Originally Posted by mrvegasboston:

    who doesn't its the best these days/weeks make you think you can go to vegas and make it as a pro until the dreaded 0 happens and you start to reevaluate why you ever started gambling haha

    HAHAHA YOU NAILED IT.  Every day that I clean my fucking bookie out it always crosses my mind to hit Vegas and watch games for the rest of my life!  It's the shitty days that remind me why I don't do it!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvegasboston:

    who doesn't its the best these days/weeks make you think you can go to vegas and make it as a pro until the dreaded 0 happens and you start to reevaluate why you ever started gambling haha

    HAHAHA YOU NAILED IT.  Every day that I clean my fucking bookie out it always crosses my mind to hit Vegas and watch games for the rest of my life!  It's the shitty days that remind me why I don't do it!

     
    Adanac
    Adanac
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 5756
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:50 PM ET #232

    Reply
     
    Adanac
    Adanac
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 5756
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:51 PM ET #233

    Thanks for the NY over 5 runs pick
    Reply
    Thanks for the NY over 5 runs pick
     
    L8kersFan74
    L8kersFan74
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 11382
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 10:59 PM ET #234

    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    There you go similar response that's how I posed the question but it was a question based on what I had read in a short period of time.  Hence why I asked in the first place as there must have been a reason for all the views.  The days I trailed I lost and some of the juice was bigger when I did so.  Now I realize it was in error to some degree as he's hitting about 55%according to stats which I have no reason to believe aren't correct. However it wasn't the case when I followed him. Rather than answer my question you chose to mock me like a 10 yr old and insult my intellect.  In return I responded in the manner in which I was approached. I happen to get respect for my posts in other forms and my opinion in sought unlike you who just cheerleads and takes unprovicated cheap shots. Yeah I proved my stupidity going 4-1 today posted and by picking 10 stocks in investment form that went up 100-700% in the last month. So who is the "WE" that doesn't need douchebags like me;you?  Then again a douchebag might actually come in handy for you.

    #1  You weren't trying to ask a question..."I've been folowing since season started and mostly BIG losing days"...that's where you fucked up. You can try to pussyfoot around it all you want with "I was just asking a question" because it's clearly obvious that's NOT what you were doing.

    #2  Your intellect certainly deserved to be questioned based on your asinine statement (refer to #1).

    #3  I am far from a "cheerleader" in this thread as you say. Go ahead and read through the thread and tell me if you still agree with that statement. I don't even post in these threads...if I do, it's VERY rarely. So there you go...you just made ANOTHER asinine statement which has no backing. Do you just like talking out of your ass or what?

    #4  Good for you on your supposed "4-1 posted" and your stock picks. I don't give a fuck...if I wanted to know about your shit I'd go read your thread. I have yet to do so.

    #5  'AJ', 'GameHunter', and 'male escort' in my opinion are the most knowledgeable baseball cappers on this site. They know baseball inside and out...and they do the work in research that most of the rest of us don't have the time to do. THAT is why 'AJ' gets so many hits.

    #6  The "WE" is the very large majority of Covers members that absolutely can not stand posters like yourself who go into others threads and question their picks/plays/record without even researching it first. Not only did you question it, but, you accused him of "losing most days" without even thinking to go back and check it (or simply read the first post in the thread).

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PALLADIUM:

    There you go similar response that's how I posed the question but it was a question based on what I had read in a short period of time.  Hence why I asked in the first place as there must have been a reason for all the views.  The days I trailed I lost and some of the juice was bigger when I did so.  Now I realize it was in error to some degree as he's hitting about 55%according to stats which I have no reason to believe aren't correct. However it wasn't the case when I followed him. Rather than answer my question you chose to mock me like a 10 yr old and insult my intellect.  In return I responded in the manner in which I was approached. I happen to get respect for my posts in other forms and my opinion in sought unlike you who just cheerleads and takes unprovicated cheap shots. Yeah I proved my stupidity going 4-1 today posted and by picking 10 stocks in investment form that went up 100-700% in the last month. So who is the "WE" that doesn't need douchebags like me;you?  Then again a douchebag might actually come in handy for you.

    #1  You weren't trying to ask a question..."I've been folowing since season started and mostly BIG losing days"...that's where you fucked up. You can try to pussyfoot around it all you want with "I was just asking a question" because it's clearly obvious that's NOT what you were doing.

    #2  Your intellect certainly deserved to be questioned based on your asinine statement (refer to #1).

    #3  I am far from a "cheerleader" in this thread as you say. Go ahead and read through the thread and tell me if you still agree with that statement. I don't even post in these threads...if I do, it's VERY rarely. So there you go...you just made ANOTHER asinine statement which has no backing. Do you just like talking out of your ass or what?

    #4  Good for you on your supposed "4-1 posted" and your stock picks. I don't give a fuck...if I wanted to know about your shit I'd go read your thread. I have yet to do so.

    #5  'AJ', 'GameHunter', and 'male escort' in my opinion are the most knowledgeable baseball cappers on this site. They know baseball inside and out...and they do the work in research that most of the rest of us don't have the time to do. THAT is why 'AJ' gets so many hits.

    #6  The "WE" is the very large majority of Covers members that absolutely can not stand posters like yourself who go into others threads and question their picks/plays/record without even researching it first. Not only did you question it, but, you accused him of "losing most days" without even thinking to go back and check it (or simply read the first post in the thread).

     
    PALLADIUM
    PALLADIUM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2009 - 11:42 PM ET #235

    Quote Originally Posted by L8kersFan74:

    #1  You weren't trying to ask a question..."I've been folowing since season started and mostly BIG losing days"...that's where you fucked up. You can try to pussyfoot around it all you want with "I was just asking a question" because it's clearly obvious that's NOT what you were doing.

    #2  Your intellect certainly deserved to be questioned based on your asinine statement (refer to #1).

    #3  I am far from a "cheerleader" in this thread as you say. Go ahead and read through the thread and tell me if you still agree with that statement. I don't even post in these threads...if I do, it's VERY rarely. So there you go...you just made ANOTHER asinine statement which has no backing. Do you just like talking out of your ass or what?

    #4  Good for you on your supposed "4-1 posted" and your stock picks. I don't give a fuck...if I wanted to know about your shit I'd go read your thread. I have yet to do so.

    #5  'AJ', 'GameHunter', and 'male escort' in my opinion are the most knowledgeable baseball cappers on this site. They know baseball inside and out...and they do the work in research that most of the rest of us don't have the time to do. THAT is why 'AJ' gets so many hits.

    #6  The "WE" is the very large majority of Covers members that absolutely can not stand posters like yourself who go into others threads and question their picks/plays/record without even researching it first. Not only did you question it, but, you accused him of "losing most days" without even thinking to go back and check it (or simply read the first post in the thread).

    Let it die it's over; AJ's a big boy and can speak for himself. He has and did so with class unlike you and the issue is resolved.  You appointed yourself to speak for someone who never asked for your input then bashed me without interpretating what I asked and thus are a Cheerleder.  So I'm assuming all 10k of your posts had some deep meaning and none were bashing/cheerleading? Again you choose to speak on behalf of everyone on the board; I'm assuming because you have no life and make thousands of post you feel you are the voice of covers nation.  It's funny how a poster can become like a virtual God to someone like. You poor pathetic loser I actually feel bad for you picking fights with strangers and rather then apologizing and moving on spending so much time developing self righteous rebuttals. Bottom line you tried to herb me and you failed this isn't about AJ it's about you being a heckler. Rather than acting like a man you ridiculed me a sure sign of insecurity. If you weren't hiding in your basement being a virtual hard ass I doubt you would mock me in bricks and mortar world.  Oh no you said "supposed" so you are doing the same thing I did; why don't you do as you requested I do and check the stats? That means you are exactly what you say no one wants around here someone questioning without doing the research;you are a virtual contradiction. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kersFan74:

    #1  You weren't trying to ask a question..."I've been folowing since season started and mostly BIG losing days"...that's where you fucked up. You can try to pussyfoot around it all you want with "I was just asking a question" because it's clearly obvious that's NOT what you were doing.

    #2  Your intellect certainly deserved to be questioned based on your asinine statement (refer to #1).

    #3  I am far from a "cheerleader" in this thread as you say. Go ahead and read through the thread and tell me if you still agree with that statement. I don't even post in these threads...if I do, it's VERY rarely. So there you go...you just made ANOTHER asinine statement which has no backing. Do you just like talking out of your ass or what?

    #4  Good for you on your supposed "4-1 posted" and your stock picks. I don't give a fuck...if I wanted to know about your shit I'd go read your thread. I have yet to do so.

    #5  'AJ', 'GameHunter', and 'male escort' in my opinion are the most knowledgeable baseball cappers on this site. They know baseball inside and out...and they do the work in research that most of the rest of us don't have the time to do. THAT is why 'AJ' gets so many hits.

    #6  The "WE" is the very large majority of Covers members that absolutely can not stand posters like yourself who go into others threads and question their picks/plays/record without even researching it first. Not only did you question it, but, you accused him of "losing most days" without even thinking to go back and check it (or simply read the first post in the thread).

    Let it die it's over; AJ's a big boy and can speak for himself. He has and did so with class unlike you and the issue is resolved.  You appointed yourself to speak for someone who never asked for your input then bashed me without interpretating what I asked and thus are a Cheerleder.  So I'm assuming all 10k of your posts had some deep meaning and none were bashing/cheerleading? Again you choose to speak on behalf of everyone on the board; I'm assuming because you have no life and make thousands of post you feel you are the voice of covers nation.  It's funny how a poster can become like a virtual God to someone like. You poor pathetic loser I actually feel bad for you picking fights with strangers and rather then apologizing and moving on spending so much time developing self righteous rebuttals. Bottom line you tried to herb me and you failed this isn't about AJ it's about you being a heckler. Rather than acting like a man you ridiculed me a sure sign of insecurity. If you weren't hiding in your basement being a virtual hard ass I doubt you would mock me in bricks and mortar world.  Oh no you said "supposed" so you are doing the same thing I did; why don't you do as you requested I do and check the stats? That means you are exactly what you say no one wants around here someone questioning without doing the research;you are a virtual contradiction. 

     
    AJPierzynski
    AJPierzynski
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 14936
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 12:03 AM ET #236

    Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
    Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
    Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
    Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
    Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
    Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
    Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
    Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
    New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
    Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
    Phi/Col Over 10 -107 (2 units)
    Sf/Sd Under 6.5 -110 (1 unit)

    5-7
    +0.17 units

    YTD:
    1 unit Plays: 122-123 -6.97 units
    2 unit Plays: 85-39 +80.22 units
    Total: 207-162 +73.25 units
    Reply
    Toronto Blue Jays -127 (2 units)
    Texas Rangers +156 (1 unit)
    Texas Rangers Team Total Over 4.5 -110 (2 units)
    Pit/Cin Under 9 -125 (1 unit)
    Hou/Stl Over 7.5 -120 (2 units)
    Minnesota Twins -118 (1 unit)
    Seattle Mariners -115 (2 units)
    Florida Marlins Team Total Over 5 -105 (2 units)
    New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -120 (2 units)
    Tampa Bay Rays +108 (1 unit)
    Phi/Col Over 10 -107 (2 units)
    Sf/Sd Under 6.5 -110 (1 unit)

    5-7
    +0.17 units

    YTD:
    1 unit Plays: 122-123 -6.97 units
    2 unit Plays: 85-39 +80.22 units
    Total: 207-162 +73.25 units
     
    rixsaw
    rixsaw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 147
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 12:11 AM ET #237

    5-7 and still have a plus day.......
    Reply
    5-7 and still have a plus day.......
     
    L8kersFan74
    L8kersFan74
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 11382
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 12:12 AM ET #238

           PALLADIUM
     
     
    Geezus dude, you just don't get it. Go ahead and continue to spew your garbage...
    Reply
           PALLADIUM
     
     
    Geezus dude, you just don't get it. Go ahead and continue to spew your garbage...
     
    yyepyyep
    yyepyyep
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 1956
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 12:37 AM ET #239

    took your yanks and colorado...thks aj
    Reply
    took your yanks and colorado...thks aj
     
    trace
    trace
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 859
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 2:47 AM ET #240

    what a big christmas list
    Reply
    what a big christmas list
     
    thatsagoodone
    thatsagoodone
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 20320
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 2:50 AM ET #241

    5-7 still made money, thats good stuff AJ. 
    Reply
    5-7 still made money, thats good stuff AJ. 
     
     
    Cully_Cross
    Cully_Cross
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 185
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2009 - 3:05 AM ET #242

    i tailed two of your double plays today and went 4-1 (the 1 an NBA loss) -- thanks bro
    Reply
    i tailed two of your double plays today and went 4-1 (the 1 an NBA loss) -- thanks bro
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 8910

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,609
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
    • PART DEUX 248
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,175
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,809
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 618
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.