• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Movies & Television

    The Walking Dead on AMC

    123456 Next Last»
    Jarrett75
    bsforsale
    glyde69
    RATPACK9921
    AwYaT-ShirtTime
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10378
    Posts: 134
    123456 Next Last»
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2010 - 1:06 AM ET #1

    anyone watch it? I am watching it right now on DVR.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    anyone watch it? I am watching it right now on DVR.
     
    bsforsale
    bsforsale
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 4864
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2010 - 1:24 AM ET #2

    good show, its scary with some humor and enough plot to make a sweet series.
    sunday nights 10pm amc
    Reply
    good show, its scary with some humor and enough plot to make a sweet series.
    sunday nights 10pm amc
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2010 - 11:18 AM ET #3

    I DVR'd it, but like Breaking Bad, it makes me sick to watch it without HD.

    Looks like shit.

    Reply

    I DVR'd it, but like Breaking Bad, it makes me sick to watch it without HD.

    Looks like shit.

     
    RATPACK9921
    RATPACK9921
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2584
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2010 - 1:22 PM ET #4

    yeah another good zombie series was dead set on ifc that was pretty good and uncut so you could hear all the cursing and see people guts and things of that nature
    Reply
    yeah another good zombie series was dead set on ifc that was pretty good and uncut so you could hear all the cursing and see people guts and things of that nature
     
    AwYaT-ShirtTime
    AwYaT-ShirtTime
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2010 - 5:37 PM ET #5

    Absolutley horrible show. Been done a million times already.
    Reply
    Absolutley horrible show. Been done a million times already.
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2010 - 6:07 PM ET #6

    This series is decent. The writing is not the best and generic across the board, but the special effects have been fantastic.

    That little half zombie was incredible. the one creeping around by himself.
    Reply
    This series is decent. The writing is not the best and generic across the board, but the special effects have been fantastic.

    That little half zombie was incredible. the one creeping around by himself.
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2010 - 8:27 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by AwYaT-ShirtTime:

    Absolutley horrible show. Been done a million times already.

    Name one other show.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AwYaT-ShirtTime:

    Absolutley horrible show. Been done a million times already.

    Name one other show.

     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2010 - 3:52 PM ET #8

    exactly like 28days later but im a big fan of the post-apocalyptic movies/shows so i will watch this series.
    Reply
    exactly like 28days later but im a big fan of the post-apocalyptic movies/shows so i will watch this series.
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2010 - 6:46 AM ET #9

    will def give it a shot.
    Reply
    will def give it a shot.
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2010 - 11:32 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:

    exactly like 28days later but im a big fan of the post-apocalyptic movies/shows so i will watch this series.

    Actually I was reading somewhere that The Walking Dead came up with the idea for the opening first.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:

    exactly like 28days later but im a big fan of the post-apocalyptic movies/shows so i will watch this series.

    Actually I was reading somewhere that The Walking Dead came up with the idea for the opening first.

     
    MIZUNO22
    MIZUNO22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 648
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2010 - 3:58 PM ET #11

    Ran into it last Sunday thinking I was watching a good movie, then it ended and I realized it was a series.  I'm hooked.
    Reply
    Ran into it last Sunday thinking I was watching a good movie, then it ended and I realized it was a series.  I'm hooked.
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 12:50 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZUNO22:

    Ran into it last Sunday thinking I was watching a good movie, then it ended and I realized it was a series.  I'm hooked.

    It really did have that movie feel to it which is hard for a tv show to pull off.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZUNO22:

    Ran into it last Sunday thinking I was watching a good movie, then it ended and I realized it was a series.  I'm hooked.

    It really did have that movie feel to it which is hard for a tv show to pull off.

     

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 5:43 AM ET #13

    Reply
     
    FancyClown
    FancyClown
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1952
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2010 - 7:41 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by AwYaT-ShirtTime:

    Absolutley horrible show. Been done a million times already.

    I don't think the first episode was horrible but I agree that it wasn't original at all. Hopefully it gets better
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AwYaT-ShirtTime:

    Absolutley horrible show. Been done a million times already.

    I don't think the first episode was horrible but I agree that it wasn't original at all. Hopefully it gets better
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2010 - 8:48 PM ET #15

    If you havent seen the first one check it out at amctv.com.........commercial free too...so far i like it
    Reply
    If you havent seen the first one check it out at amctv.com.........commercial free too...so far i like it
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2010 - 11:30 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyClown:


    I don't think the first episode was horrible but I agree that it wasn't original at all. Hopefully it gets better

    Not original at all? Name another tv show like it, slick.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyClown:


    I don't think the first episode was horrible but I agree that it wasn't original at all. Hopefully it gets better

    Not original at all? Name another tv show like it, slick.

     
    FancyClown
    FancyClown
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1952
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2010 - 7:37 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    Not original at all? Name another tv show like it, slick.


    I was referring to the zombie genre in general. I thought the first episode was very much like George Romero's movies and followed the orthodox take on the genre. I guess I was hoping for something new...... but I will continue watching.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter:

    Not original at all? Name another tv show like it, slick.


    I was referring to the zombie genre in general. I thought the first episode was very much like George Romero's movies and followed the orthodox take on the genre. I guess I was hoping for something new...... but I will continue watching.
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2010 - 6:02 PM ET #18

    it's pretty graphic for 10pm on AMC. It doesn't bother me, but the cutting up the dude to rub his insides on them was almost tough to watch. They made sure to show his guts over and over. Then an hour or so later I was flipping around and saw Halloween 2 and Michael Myers sawing a guys head off showing the blade sawing his neck.
    Reply
    it's pretty graphic for 10pm on AMC. It doesn't bother me, but the cutting up the dude to rub his insides on them was almost tough to watch. They made sure to show his guts over and over. Then an hour or so later I was flipping around and saw Halloween 2 and Michael Myers sawing a guys head off showing the blade sawing his neck.
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2010 - 12:55 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyClown:


    I was referring to the zombie genre in general. I thought the first episode was very much like George Romero's movies and followed the orthodox take on the genre. I guess I was hoping for something new...... but I will continue watching.

    I see that as a good thing. George Romero invented the current zombie genre. Every zombie movie worth a damn has similarities to his early work.

    Also there has never been a weekly zombie series (much less one this good) so to say it is unoriginal is asinine considering its never been done before.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyClown:


    I was referring to the zombie genre in general. I thought the first episode was very much like George Romero's movies and followed the orthodox take on the genre. I guess I was hoping for something new...... but I will continue watching.

    I see that as a good thing. George Romero invented the current zombie genre. Every zombie movie worth a damn has similarities to his early work.

    Also there has never been a weekly zombie series (much less one this good) so to say it is unoriginal is asinine considering its never been done before.

     

     
    bsforsale
    bsforsale
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 4864
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2010 - 1:08 AM ET #20

    unorginal would be CSI Sacramento or Law and Order Jaywalking or another retarded reality show, this show is good, gives me the creeps walking out of my car at night, i'm always looking in the woods.
    Reply
    unorginal would be CSI Sacramento or Law and Order Jaywalking or another retarded reality show, this show is good, gives me the creeps walking out of my car at night, i'm always looking in the woods.
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 2:30 AM ET #21

    I saw tonight they said there were only 3 more episodes. I guess they are doing like Breaking Bad, seeing if it catches on and if so make longer seasons afterward.
    Reply
    I saw tonight they said there were only 3 more episodes. I guess they are doing like Breaking Bad, seeing if it catches on and if so make longer seasons afterward.
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2010 - 11:36 AM ET #22

    the season finale was pretty good. It will be interesting to see where they go from here. I guess they may go back to the campsite. But I thought they were out of fuel.
    Reply
    the season finale was pretty good. It will be interesting to see where they go from here. I guess they may go back to the campsite. But I thought they were out of fuel.
     
    Mikael99
    Mikael99
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 28383
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2011 - 11:41 AM ET #23

    I am going to watch it now
    Reply
    I am going to watch it now
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2011 - 4:23 PM ET #24

    Reply
     
     
    StraightShooter
    StraightShooter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 23227
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2011 - 4:38 PM ET #25

    The last two episodes sucked. I realize this is a zombie show about people but in the last two episodes there were zombies on screen for about a minute. The series started out great so I kept waiting for it to pick up, but it never did.

    However, I did read all of the comics online and they are 10x better than the show. Very addicting.

    Reply

    The last two episodes sucked. I realize this is a zombie show about people but in the last two episodes there were zombies on screen for about a minute. The series started out great so I kept waiting for it to pick up, but it never did.

    However, I did read all of the comics online and they are 10x better than the show. Very addicting.

    All Forums | Movies & Television
    123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 210
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,601
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,127
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,010
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.