• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Good heavens, look who the beleaguered Bobcats have up next!

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    Yungstar
    14allall41
    SportsMavin
    Michfan15
    Boston George
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 14495
    Posts: 132
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    Yungstar
    Yungstar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 2310
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2013 - 6:49 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    lvsc released it at okc -14. very tempting. now i have to see what those "new age robin hoods" with their money runners will do. so far for few days they have turned the whole gambling world upside down including online books and binary option companies. there many better games to wager on tomorrow in my humble opinion.
    Who are these dudes though? Everytime I hear they just came through my book literally drops 1.5 to 2 points on an instant, lol...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    lvsc released it at okc -14. very tempting. now i have to see what those "new age robin hoods" with their money runners will do. so far for few days they have turned the whole gambling world upside down including online books and binary option companies. there many better games to wager on tomorrow in my humble opinion.
    Who are these dudes though? Everytime I hear they just came through my book literally drops 1.5 to 2 points on an instant, lol...
     
    14allall41
    14allall41
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 926
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2013 - 9:31 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Narco:

    What are you talking about? Can you give some information on this? Do you have a link?

    What do expect him to have a link for ? You think those things are advertised on the net? I've been on this for a week now and this is what I came out with. First of all the facts:
    There's been an increased activities by the money runners in Vegas hotels and Reno as well, the volumes of online wagering have been incresed (know it from affiliate managers at 5dimes (tony) as well as in bet365 and pinnaclesports (some books online were down due to server overloads on popular events as on European Champions Leagues in Soccer and NBA games), some binary options trading platforms were also down due to increased activity and overloaded servers (optionrally twice yesterday and once today), the lines on sports events have been changing positions zig zagging and finally the game results were far from being biased in recent days in NBA giving public an edge. But nor Vegas or online books off shore or in the us and europe mind it as increased volumes result in incresed earnings on juice despite the publicly popular results.

    Those were the facts.

    Now - who they are or can be - here the versions differ - some assumptions have it that those are young financial magnate sons of a very prominent and old money families teamed up together with unbelievably big cash reserves. Some say those are some new breed of wise guys and I have few more precise leads but will post them once I am sure about it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Narco:

    What are you talking about? Can you give some information on this? Do you have a link?

    What do expect him to have a link for ? You think those things are advertised on the net? I've been on this for a week now and this is what I came out with. First of all the facts:
    There's been an increased activities by the money runners in Vegas hotels and Reno as well, the volumes of online wagering have been incresed (know it from affiliate managers at 5dimes (tony) as well as in bet365 and pinnaclesports (some books online were down due to server overloads on popular events as on European Champions Leagues in Soccer and NBA games), some binary options trading platforms were also down due to increased activity and overloaded servers (optionrally twice yesterday and once today), the lines on sports events have been changing positions zig zagging and finally the game results were far from being biased in recent days in NBA giving public an edge. But nor Vegas or online books off shore or in the us and europe mind it as increased volumes result in incresed earnings on juice despite the publicly popular results.

    Those were the facts.

    Now - who they are or can be - here the versions differ - some assumptions have it that those are young financial magnate sons of a very prominent and old money families teamed up together with unbelievably big cash reserves. Some say those are some new breed of wise guys and I have few more precise leads but will post them once I am sure about it
     
    14allall41
    14allall41
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 926
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2013 - 9:31 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar:

    Who are these dudes though? Everytime I hear they just came through my book literally drops 1.5 to 2 points on an instant, lol...
    Well, that has been going on for more than a week now
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar:

    Who are these dudes though? Everytime I hear they just came through my book literally drops 1.5 to 2 points on an instant, lol...
    Well, that has been going on for more than a week now
     
    SportsMavin
    SportsMavin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 5295
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2013 - 9:53 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by 14allall41:

    Well, that has been going on for more than a week now
    True
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 14allall41:

    Well, that has been going on for more than a week now
    True
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 9:49 AM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:






    Michfan15, tell the truth.  Did you get drunk or high before you wrote this?



    C'mon, 'fess up!     











    i wish i could get drunk and or high at 330 pm on a thurs afternoon
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:






    Michfan15, tell the truth.  Did you get drunk or high before you wrote this?



    C'mon, 'fess up!     











    i wish i could get drunk and or high at 330 pm on a thurs afternoon
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 9:51 AM ET #56

    realistically if the bobcats were +5 fq tonight i would take them
    Reply
    realistically if the bobcats were +5 fq tonight i would take them
     
    Boston George
    Boston George
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 465
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 10:06 AM ET #57

    Okc -14 

    All clear for landing
    Reply
    Okc -14 

    All clear for landing
     
    EDDIEW
    EDDIEW
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 4106
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 10:24 AM ET #58

    bator has made me money in the past ..one of the, if not the best capper or poster here imho  but this time I have to go with the home team taking the points against what should be a tired okla team  Cats have some pride and I believe they'll cover

     

    btw great seeing you back bator ..hope you're staying away from crap tables

    Reply

    bator has made me money in the past ..one of the, if not the best capper or poster here imho  but this time I have to go with the home team taking the points against what should be a tired okla team  Cats have some pride and I believe they'll cover

     

    btw great seeing you back bator ..hope you're staying away from crap tables

     
    EDDIEW
    EDDIEW
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 4106
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 10:27 AM ET #59

    maybe jordan will get on the court and scare okla??
    Reply
    maybe jordan will get on the court and scare okla??
     
    alecboyh
    alecboyh
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 4842
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 10:32 AM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:






    I agree.  Then I could talk myself into teasing them up to +33 and wind up creating another angry anti-Bobcats thread after the game.





    LOL

    true!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:






    I agree.  Then I could talk myself into teasing them up to +33 and wind up creating another angry anti-Bobcats thread after the game.





    LOL

    true!!
     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 11:01 AM ET #61

    This is the Thunder's first back/back game in 6 weeks...If the Cats were any good at all,they might actually win this game ...+14 still worth a shot at home...
    Reply
    This is the Thunder's first back/back game in 6 weeks...If the Cats were any good at all,they might actually win this game ...+14 still worth a shot at home...
     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 11:03 AM ET #62

    They were +11.5 @ OKC months ago...

    Reply
    They were +11.5 @ OKC months ago...

     
    Flashgordon22
    Flashgordon22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 231
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 1:41 PM ET #63

    14.5 
    Reply
    14.5 
     
    MrBator
    MrBator
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 53314
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 3:23 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEW:

    bator has made me money in the past ..one of the, if not the best capper or poster here imho  but this time I have to go with the home team taking the points against what should be a tired okla team  Cats have some pride and I believe they'll cover

     

    btw great seeing you back bator ..hope you're staying away from crap tables






    I'm not endorsing the Thunder -14.  I created this thread to piss on the Bobcats for being so all-around awful.  If they cover tonight, it won't shock me.  And I have always stayed away from the craps tables.  Unfortunately, George Sims did not. 


    Don't ask.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEW:

    bator has made me money in the past ..one of the, if not the best capper or poster here imho  but this time I have to go with the home team taking the points against what should be a tired okla team  Cats have some pride and I believe they'll cover

     

    btw great seeing you back bator ..hope you're staying away from crap tables






    I'm not endorsing the Thunder -14.  I created this thread to piss on the Bobcats for being so all-around awful.  If they cover tonight, it won't shock me.  And I have always stayed away from the craps tables.  Unfortunately, George Sims did not. 


    Don't ask.
     
    nbafan88
    nbafan88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 26899
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 3:28 PM ET #65

    There is just no way the thunder will be mentally in this game to start off. I just dont see that happening. The team has had three big marquee games recently and two more on tap after tonight. I just do not trust the bobcats to play consistently for 48 minutes so if I had to bet on this I would take the bobcats 1H +8
    Reply
    There is just no way the thunder will be mentally in this game to start off. I just dont see that happening. The team has had three big marquee games recently and two more on tap after tonight. I just do not trust the bobcats to play consistently for 48 minutes so if I had to bet on this I would take the bobcats 1H +8
     
    pucku27
    pucku27
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 41530
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 3:50 PM ET #66

    I TOOK THE BOBCATS AND THE 14 1/2
    Reply
    I TOOK THE BOBCATS AND THE 14 1/2
     
    DDayPicks
    DDayPicks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 163
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 4:08 PM ET #67

    Wouldn't touch this game but all I can say is...beware of the backdoor. Look at how high the books set the total.  
    Reply
    Wouldn't touch this game but all I can say is...beware of the backdoor. Look at how high the books set the total.  
     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 4:53 PM ET #68

    The 45 point loss does concern me....When they first met...Months ago...

    Reply
    The 45 point loss does concern me....When they first met...Months ago...

     
    EDDIEW
    EDDIEW
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 4106
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 5:09 PM ET #69

    BATOR ...George Simms???Don't ask???  Come on now ...you're a great story teller ..In case you don't remember ,,back a couple of years ago I suggested ou write a book about vegas and gambling stories IT COULDN'T MISS
    Reply
    BATOR ...George Simms???Don't ask???  Come on now ...you're a great story teller ..In case you don't remember ,,back a couple of years ago I suggested ou write a book about vegas and gambling stories IT COULDN'T MISS
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 5:10 PM ET #70

    id rather get sand poured in my eyes then bet or watch this game god help you all
    Reply
    id rather get sand poured in my eyes then bet or watch this game god help you all
     
    mpstock
    mpstock
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 543
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 5:18 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by 14allall41:

    What do expect him to have a link for ? You think those things are advertised on the net? I've been on this for a week now and this is what I came out with. First of all the facts:
    There's been an increased activities by the money runners in Vegas hotels and Reno as well, the volumes of online wagering have been incresed (know it from affiliate managers at 5dimes (tony) as well as in bet365 and pinnaclesports (some books online were down due to server overloads on popular events as on European Champions Leagues in Soccer and NBA games), some binary options trading platforms were also down due to increased activity and overloaded servers (optionrally twice yesterday and once today), the lines on sports events have been changing positions zig zagging and finally the game results were far from being biased in recent days in NBA giving public an edge. But nor Vegas or online books off shore or in the us and europe mind it as increased volumes result in incresed earnings on juice despite the publicly popular results.

    Those were the facts.

    Now - who they are or can be - here the versions differ - some assumptions have it that those are young financial magnate sons of a very prominent and old money families teamed up together with unbelievably big cash reserves. Some say those are some new breed of wise guys and I have few more precise leads but will post them once I am sure about it


    very interesting stuff - would like to know/read more about it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 14allall41:

    What do expect him to have a link for ? You think those things are advertised on the net? I've been on this for a week now and this is what I came out with. First of all the facts:
    There's been an increased activities by the money runners in Vegas hotels and Reno as well, the volumes of online wagering have been incresed (know it from affiliate managers at 5dimes (tony) as well as in bet365 and pinnaclesports (some books online were down due to server overloads on popular events as on European Champions Leagues in Soccer and NBA games), some binary options trading platforms were also down due to increased activity and overloaded servers (optionrally twice yesterday and once today), the lines on sports events have been changing positions zig zagging and finally the game results were far from being biased in recent days in NBA giving public an edge. But nor Vegas or online books off shore or in the us and europe mind it as increased volumes result in incresed earnings on juice despite the publicly popular results.

    Those were the facts.

    Now - who they are or can be - here the versions differ - some assumptions have it that those are young financial magnate sons of a very prominent and old money families teamed up together with unbelievably big cash reserves. Some say those are some new breed of wise guys and I have few more precise leads but will post them once I am sure about it


    very interesting stuff - would like to know/read more about it
     
    KingMidasTouch
    KingMidasTouch
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 432
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 5:38 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by mpstock:



    very interesting stuff - would like to know/read more about it

    I'd like to add my European perspective on that and confirm that the books have been down with overloaded server message more often than ever in past and more than  few times in recent days. As a prominent options trader I can also confirm the several online trading platforms and mentioned above in 14allall41's post optionrally site especially have been experiencing some "maintainance" problems more than I recall. I thought at the beginning that it is our own European internet provider that has a problem but now hearing that it's a widespread problem on more than a continent - makes some sense for me. In France there are few "financially prominent" families that have quite a spoiled youngsters making all kinds of crazy things with money they have at their disposal and if anyone - I'd suspect they might have something to do with it - long shot, I know - since they've been playing robin hoods quite for some time. All my french compatriates on this site most probably guessing who am I talking about
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mpstock:



    very interesting stuff - would like to know/read more about it

    I'd like to add my European perspective on that and confirm that the books have been down with overloaded server message more often than ever in past and more than  few times in recent days. As a prominent options trader I can also confirm the several online trading platforms and mentioned above in 14allall41's post optionrally site especially have been experiencing some "maintainance" problems more than I recall. I thought at the beginning that it is our own European internet provider that has a problem but now hearing that it's a widespread problem on more than a continent - makes some sense for me. In France there are few "financially prominent" families that have quite a spoiled youngsters making all kinds of crazy things with money they have at their disposal and if anyone - I'd suspect they might have something to do with it - long shot, I know - since they've been playing robin hoods quite for some time. All my french compatriates on this site most probably guessing who am I talking about
     
    MrBator
    MrBator
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 53314
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 6:14 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEW:

    BATOR ...George Simms???Don't ask???  Come on now ...you're a great story teller ..In case you don't remember ,,back a couple of years ago I suggested ou write a book about vegas and gambling stories IT COULDN'T MISS





    For anyone with even a passing interest in the gambling world, that would be a fun book to read.  You'd find yourself saying "No way!" out loud every few pages.  I wish I could write it just so I could read it!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIEW:

    BATOR ...George Simms???Don't ask???  Come on now ...you're a great story teller ..In case you don't remember ,,back a couple of years ago I suggested ou write a book about vegas and gambling stories IT COULDN'T MISS





    For anyone with even a passing interest in the gambling world, that would be a fun book to read.  You'd find yourself saying "No way!" out loud every few pages.  I wish I could write it just so I could read it!
     
    sailing58
    sailing58
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 11273
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 6:18 PM ET #74

    Max play 5 units on the Bobcats +15  

    I got this from a reliable source they cover tonight

    Thanks for starting this thread Mr. Bator now I don't need to make one

    Reply

    Max play 5 units on the Bobcats +15  

    I got this from a reliable source they cover tonight

    Thanks for starting this thread Mr. Bator now I don't need to make one

     
     
    timdogs17
    timdogs17
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 15453
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2013 - 6:38 PM ET #75

    **** Max play 5 units on the Bobcats +15

    I got this from a reliable source they cover tonight

    Thanks for starting this thread Mr. Bator now I don't need to make one

    Wow -- a reliable source--- There are No Reliable sources in Gambling with the Bobcats team
    Reply
    **** Max play 5 units on the Bobcats +15

    I got this from a reliable source they cover tonight

    Thanks for starting this thread Mr. Bator now I don't need to make one

    Wow -- a reliable source--- There are No Reliable sources in Gambling with the Bobcats team
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,674
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,360
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,032
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 610
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,668
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,458
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,081
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,779
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.