• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    HAWKS @ NETS

    «First Previous 123
    scalabrine
    JuiceBook
    kvs23
    hradekbr
    monstergrit
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5009
    Posts: 73
    «First Previous 123
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 12:55 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

    This seems to be a desperate chase to .500 

    Yes, yes.

    Here we have another one of the 'trolls from the shadows'.

    You only see him once in a blue moon much like the corpse flower blooms every 7 years.

    And like the corpse flower when he enters the forum it smells like rotting flesh.

    Here's his message. "DON'T CAP at all and if you do it's a desperate attempt to improve your record!"

    Because under his conditions, you'd just stay at 0-1 forever because well, that's how he thinks and uh...yeah.

    Wow. The posters here.

    First Ben Hogan CANNOT understand, after a DOZEN STRAIGHT LOSSES, now to teams with 2/5ths of their starters missing, why a team is tanking,

    Then Milky misreading that Ben was talking about the Rockets tanking NOT the Nets (something I've corrected MANY other posters on),

    to JR focusing on ONE loss instead of 3 winners.



    I'm gonna put this ENTIRE forum under my foot like a cigarette butt.

    SHAPE THE HELL UP PEOPLE. DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME???

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

    This seems to be a desperate chase to .500 

    Yes, yes.

    Here we have another one of the 'trolls from the shadows'.

    You only see him once in a blue moon much like the corpse flower blooms every 7 years.

    And like the corpse flower when he enters the forum it smells like rotting flesh.

    Here's his message. "DON'T CAP at all and if you do it's a desperate attempt to improve your record!"

    Because under his conditions, you'd just stay at 0-1 forever because well, that's how he thinks and uh...yeah.

    Wow. The posters here.

    First Ben Hogan CANNOT understand, after a DOZEN STRAIGHT LOSSES, now to teams with 2/5ths of their starters missing, why a team is tanking,

    Then Milky misreading that Ben was talking about the Rockets tanking NOT the Nets (something I've corrected MANY other posters on),

    to JR focusing on ONE loss instead of 3 winners.



    I'm gonna put this ENTIRE forum under my foot like a cigarette butt.

    SHAPE THE HELL UP PEOPLE. DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME???

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 1:00 AM ET #52

    Who here agrees with Ben Hogan that the Suns are not tanking?


    I WANT ONE POSTER.

    ONE.

    And tell me why?


    Because his argument is because there is no consensus #1 and therefore, why care to tank because the top 5 picks are all blue m&m's and ya just pick one and poof, it's all the same.

    I mean, WHO wouldn't want to have their choice at #1 or #2. I mean, just give me #5 even though we've lost a dozen in a row. Let's start winning now to fly past the Lakers.

    ONE POSTER.

    JUST ONE.

    Agree with Ben and tell me why the Suns are not tanking?

    Does ONE poster buy his argument?


    ONE.


    Reply

    Who here agrees with Ben Hogan that the Suns are not tanking?


    I WANT ONE POSTER.

    ONE.

    And tell me why?


    Because his argument is because there is no consensus #1 and therefore, why care to tank because the top 5 picks are all blue m&m's and ya just pick one and poof, it's all the same.

    I mean, WHO wouldn't want to have their choice at #1 or #2. I mean, just give me #5 even though we've lost a dozen in a row. Let's start winning now to fly past the Lakers.

    ONE POSTER.

    JUST ONE.

    Agree with Ben and tell me why the Suns are not tanking?

    Does ONE poster buy his argument?


    ONE.


     
    JuiceBook
    JuiceBook
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 1145
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 1:00 AM ET #53

    2 - 1 for today scal ez money 
    Reply
    2 - 1 for today scal ez money 
     
    kvs23
    kvs23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 776
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 1:18 AM ET #54

    Scal - 

    I been one of your ardent supports (loved the digging of the UCLA and UConn streaks from before) - just nice to see stuff like that.

    But, my humble opinion - stop with the "I'm gonna put this ENTIRE forum under my foot like a cigarette butt" comments.

    Real cappers are betting $50k+ a game - not saying you should be doing that - but over time they built bankrolls and syndicates etc etc.  They aren't worried about FORUM posters.  If you truly want to be one of the best ever (and get Steve Wynn for what he did to your family, etc) - focus your energies on the games.

    I am HAPPY to see you bet more than 1 game today.  The whole "I bet 1 game a day" is stupid - basically if you see 2 good plays - whether they are 1hr apart or 1 week apart they both should be played.

    Continued good luck sir.

    Reply
    Scal - 

    I been one of your ardent supports (loved the digging of the UCLA and UConn streaks from before) - just nice to see stuff like that.

    But, my humble opinion - stop with the "I'm gonna put this ENTIRE forum under my foot like a cigarette butt" comments.

    Real cappers are betting $50k+ a game - not saying you should be doing that - but over time they built bankrolls and syndicates etc etc.  They aren't worried about FORUM posters.  If you truly want to be one of the best ever (and get Steve Wynn for what he did to your family, etc) - focus your energies on the games.

    I am HAPPY to see you bet more than 1 game today.  The whole "I bet 1 game a day" is stupid - basically if you see 2 good plays - whether they are 1hr apart or 1 week apart they both should be played.

    Continued good luck sir.

     
    hradekbr
    hradekbr
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 6186
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 1:23 AM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    No JR.

    It's called a 75% NIGHT. Not ice cold.

    South Carolina women - Wire to Wire win

    Houston Rockets - Wire to Wire win (with a couple moments inside the spread)

    WrestleMania parlay bet (Lesnar/Rollins/Styles/Not Charlotte all to -110) Win

    And what do you focus on?

    THE ONE LOSS and not the 3 winners.

    Cut the crap man.

    Hold your tongue.


    3-1 on the night to bring the record to 12-17.

    Scal .... WWE? Really? How can you even bet on something thats predetermined before it happens. 

    I never give you any sh!t, and I'm not even trying to give you any here, its just dont you think thats a bit of a stretch counting that?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    No JR.

    It's called a 75% NIGHT. Not ice cold.

    South Carolina women - Wire to Wire win

    Houston Rockets - Wire to Wire win (with a couple moments inside the spread)

    WrestleMania parlay bet (Lesnar/Rollins/Styles/Not Charlotte all to -110) Win

    And what do you focus on?

    THE ONE LOSS and not the 3 winners.

    Cut the crap man.

    Hold your tongue.


    3-1 on the night to bring the record to 12-17.

    Scal .... WWE? Really? How can you even bet on something thats predetermined before it happens. 

    I never give you any sh!t, and I'm not even trying to give you any here, its just dont you think thats a bit of a stretch counting that?
     
    monstergrit
    monstergrit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 4606
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 1:34 AM ET #56

    worse things than splits
    Reply
    worse things than splits
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 4:12 AM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by kvs23:

    Scal - 

    I been one of your ardent supports (loved the digging of the UCLA and UConn streaks from before) - just nice to see stuff like that.

    But, my humble opinion - stop with the "I'm gonna put this ENTIRE forum under my foot like a cigarette butt" comments.

    Real cappers are betting $50k+ a game - not saying you should be doing that - but over time they built bankrolls and syndicates etc etc.  They aren't worried about FORUM posters.  If you truly want to be one of the best ever (and get Steve Wynn for what he did to your family, etc) - focus your energies on the games.

    I am HAPPY to see you bet more than 1 game today.  The whole "I bet 1 game a day" is stupid - basically if you see 2 good plays - whether they are 1hr apart or 1 week apart they both should be played.

    Continued good luck sir.



    Kvs, it's clearly not about MONEY.

    I have said many times I don't care if you bet $50,000 or $50, it's all relative to you.

    I have been putting up with posters, many of who are the SAME ones, for a decade and I'm tired of it.

    A SIMPLE comment like the "Suns are tanking" which at this point should be a POSTULATE, is rejected.

    Are you fu**ing kidding me? I have to waste my time on a cap EXPLAINING THIS?

    Why come to a forum if you are debating trifling garbage instead of talking about the actual game at hand and adding to the cap?

    Then another poster thinks I'm talking about the Nets tanking (something I clearly am not and it's obvious if you simply read a few sentences)!

    This has been going on for TEN + years because these posters DON'T LIKE ME (largely because I defend the black race against their constant defamation).
     
    So yes they WILL go under my foot and it has NOTHING to do with syndicates, money or anything else you referred to.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kvs23:

    Scal - 

    I been one of your ardent supports (loved the digging of the UCLA and UConn streaks from before) - just nice to see stuff like that.

    But, my humble opinion - stop with the "I'm gonna put this ENTIRE forum under my foot like a cigarette butt" comments.

    Real cappers are betting $50k+ a game - not saying you should be doing that - but over time they built bankrolls and syndicates etc etc.  They aren't worried about FORUM posters.  If you truly want to be one of the best ever (and get Steve Wynn for what he did to your family, etc) - focus your energies on the games.

    I am HAPPY to see you bet more than 1 game today.  The whole "I bet 1 game a day" is stupid - basically if you see 2 good plays - whether they are 1hr apart or 1 week apart they both should be played.

    Continued good luck sir.



    Kvs, it's clearly not about MONEY.

    I have said many times I don't care if you bet $50,000 or $50, it's all relative to you.

    I have been putting up with posters, many of who are the SAME ones, for a decade and I'm tired of it.

    A SIMPLE comment like the "Suns are tanking" which at this point should be a POSTULATE, is rejected.

    Are you fu**ing kidding me? I have to waste my time on a cap EXPLAINING THIS?

    Why come to a forum if you are debating trifling garbage instead of talking about the actual game at hand and adding to the cap?

    Then another poster thinks I'm talking about the Nets tanking (something I clearly am not and it's obvious if you simply read a few sentences)!

    This has been going on for TEN + years because these posters DON'T LIKE ME (largely because I defend the black race against their constant defamation).
     
    So yes they WILL go under my foot and it has NOTHING to do with syndicates, money or anything else you referred to.


     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 4:18 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by hradekbr:

    Scal .... WWE? Really? How can you even bet on something thats predetermined before it happens. 

    I never give you any sh!t, and I'm not even trying to give you any here, its just dont you think thats a bit of a stretch counting that?

    Excuse me. It pays the exact same winnings as any other sport and there odds were exactly the same.

    If the odds are -110 why WOULDN'T I COUNT IT or better make actual money of it??? Because you think it unusual? Because you don't watch wrestling and know the entire storyline arch of a wrestler and then can determine a result? 

    Don't take something that is foreign to you and think "Hey that was a guaranteed winner, he can't count that!" If it were GUARANTEED, you should put your entire house on the bet even if it were a cricket race.


    Your response should have been "Wow. You bet on something pre-determine? Lead me to that thread so I can make money FAR EASIER THAN betting the NBA where players SHI+ on the game!"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hradekbr:

    Scal .... WWE? Really? How can you even bet on something thats predetermined before it happens. 

    I never give you any sh!t, and I'm not even trying to give you any here, its just dont you think thats a bit of a stretch counting that?

    Excuse me. It pays the exact same winnings as any other sport and there odds were exactly the same.

    If the odds are -110 why WOULDN'T I COUNT IT or better make actual money of it??? Because you think it unusual? Because you don't watch wrestling and know the entire storyline arch of a wrestler and then can determine a result? 

    Don't take something that is foreign to you and think "Hey that was a guaranteed winner, he can't count that!" If it were GUARANTEED, you should put your entire house on the bet even if it were a cricket race.


    Your response should have been "Wow. You bet on something pre-determine? Lead me to that thread so I can make money FAR EASIER THAN betting the NBA where players SHI+ on the game!"
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 4:29 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by hradekbr:

    Scal .... WWE? Really? How can you even bet on something thats predetermined before it happens. 

    I never give you any sh!t, and I'm not even trying to give you any here, its just dont you think thats a bit of a stretch counting that?

    And not only that, I had to win FOUR matches, perfect on all to win that bet. The WWE is famous for throwing in last minute match ending switches to these bets and having them go up in smoke.

    Some of my friends have their GREATEST BET not be from a pro sport but be from PRO WRESTLING when Lesnar beat Taker to break his 21 match winning streak at Wrestlemania. That bet paid NINE TO ONE. Try hitting a 9-1 shot EVER in a single night on a single play. It can be done in pro wrestling if you know what you are doing.

    Now here come to trolls who will go baths+it crazy about a wrestling bet because well they have no idea how to bet it because they reject it from the get-go (because it is low class, trailer park trash, its "ga y", all that stereotypical garbage).
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hradekbr:

    Scal .... WWE? Really? How can you even bet on something thats predetermined before it happens. 

    I never give you any sh!t, and I'm not even trying to give you any here, its just dont you think thats a bit of a stretch counting that?

    And not only that, I had to win FOUR matches, perfect on all to win that bet. The WWE is famous for throwing in last minute match ending switches to these bets and having them go up in smoke.

    Some of my friends have their GREATEST BET not be from a pro sport but be from PRO WRESTLING when Lesnar beat Taker to break his 21 match winning streak at Wrestlemania. That bet paid NINE TO ONE. Try hitting a 9-1 shot EVER in a single night on a single play. It can be done in pro wrestling if you know what you are doing.

    Now here come to trolls who will go baths+it crazy about a wrestling bet because well they have no idea how to bet it because they reject it from the get-go (because it is low class, trailer park trash, its "ga y", all that stereotypical garbage).
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 6:51 AM ET #60

    One winning night brings out the lunatic in scal 

    I hope you hang in there, your delusional ramblings are hysterical 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    One winning night brings out the lunatic in scal 

    I hope you hang in there, your delusional ramblings are hysterical 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 6:58 AM ET #61

    Scal, I just realized you are posting at 4:30am on a Sunday night (Monday morning)

    I can make so many comments on that, but I will just go with ...
    ... get some 

    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Scal, I just realized you are posting at 4:30am on a Sunday night (Monday morning)

    I can make so many comments on that, but I will just go with ...
    ... get some 

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 9:00 AM ET #62

    If I was a bit too harsh I apologize Ben and Hrad.

    Let's just agree on two things:

    1) The Suns are tanking. End of story. I can't continue with this. 

    2) If you can make money by betting on something, cap it and profit from it.

    If I was told I had to watch a dozen seasons of The Bachelor (even the one Jesse Palmer) because at the end of it all, there were opportunities to make money "capping" the show, I would. 

    And SO SHOULD YOU.

    Now let's stop this "Sweaty men are rolling around in bikini briefs and if I watch that I'm a raging guy" trash and let's make some money. You would have made a bunch if you followed my cap of Wrestlemania 33 in GD. More to come.
    Reply
    If I was a bit too harsh I apologize Ben and Hrad.

    Let's just agree on two things:

    1) The Suns are tanking. End of story. I can't continue with this. 

    2) If you can make money by betting on something, cap it and profit from it.

    If I was told I had to watch a dozen seasons of The Bachelor (even the one Jesse Palmer) because at the end of it all, there were opportunities to make money "capping" the show, I would. 

    And SO SHOULD YOU.

    Now let's stop this "Sweaty men are rolling around in bikini briefs and if I watch that I'm a raging guy" trash and let's make some money. You would have made a bunch if you followed my cap of Wrestlemania 33 in GD. More to come.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 9:15 AM ET #63

    And just to add, about 75% of the wrestlers don't even wear the bikini brief tights that you feel threatens your masculinity anymore.

    The Taker Reigns match looked like both guys were dressed like iron workers.

    The point? We can make money off this. End of story.
    Reply
    And just to add, about 75% of the wrestlers don't even wear the bikini brief tights that you feel threatens your masculinity anymore.

    The Taker Reigns match looked like both guys were dressed like iron workers.

    The point? We can make money off this. End of story.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 9:50 AM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    Scal, I just realized you are posting at 4:30am on a Sunday night (Monday morning)

    I can make so many comments on that, but I will just go with ...
    ... get some 


    It's called "Getting up to take a leak and checking your phone".

    So don't bother telling the forum I'm the genetic offspring of Nostefaru. It wouldn't have been funny to begin with.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    Scal, I just realized you are posting at 4:30am on a Sunday night (Monday morning)

    I can make so many comments on that, but I will just go with ...
    ... get some 


    It's called "Getting up to take a leak and checking your phone".

    So don't bother telling the forum I'm the genetic offspring of Nostefaru. It wouldn't have been funny to begin with.
     
    Pendo
    Pendo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3644
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 11:00 AM ET #65

    Scal,

    What do you make of the Gonzaga / North Carolina game tonight?
    Can you, as of yet, decipher any angles / edges?

    Reply
    Scal,

    What do you make of the Gonzaga / North Carolina game tonight?
    Can you, as of yet, decipher any angles / edges?

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 11:06 AM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendo:

    Scal,

    What do you make of the Gonzaga / North Carolina game tonight?
    Can you, as of yet, decipher any angles / edges?


    Taking UNC. Obvious angle: retribution from last year with inferior competition compared to Villanova. I think the line of -1.5 is perfect.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendo:

    Scal,

    What do you make of the Gonzaga / North Carolina game tonight?
    Can you, as of yet, decipher any angles / edges?


    Taking UNC. Obvious angle: retribution from last year with inferior competition compared to Villanova. I think the line of -1.5 is perfect.
     
    Pendo
    Pendo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3644
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 11:16 AM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Taking UNC. Obvious angle: retribution from last year with inferior competition compared to Villanova. I think the line of -1.5 is perfect.


    Can Zags shut down X-factor J. Jackson a la Virginia's Defense...??
    But just don't care for 67% public bets on NC w/ slight RLM —
    and the easiest path I've ever seen in decades given by NCAA
    to Gonzaga...  Perhaps there's a few too many debts owed Few...


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Taking UNC. Obvious angle: retribution from last year with inferior competition compared to Villanova. I think the line of -1.5 is perfect.


    Can Zags shut down X-factor J. Jackson a la Virginia's Defense...??
    But just don't care for 67% public bets on NC w/ slight RLM —
    and the easiest path I've ever seen in decades given by NCAA
    to Gonzaga...  Perhaps there's a few too many debts owed Few...


     
    masterkush
    masterkush
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 10597
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 11:17 AM ET #68

    This is comical.....


    Remember when you posted the " Tim Hardaway jr angle".

    That made my day.... I still chuckle when I think about it.


    Forget the hate ........  just laugh it off.


    GLMK 


    Reply
    This is comical.....


    Remember when you posted the " Tim Hardaway jr angle".

    That made my day.... I still chuckle when I think about it.


    Forget the hate ........  just laugh it off.


    GLMK 


     
    Pendo
    Pendo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3644
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 11:22 AM ET #69

    When the most obvious of infractions - by 2 Zags on the same play -
    were clearly seen by all except 3 Refs... then a Tech foul on top of it -
    6 point swing assured a Zags win, and the calls they've been getting.

    NCAA has its issues with UNC and fake tests, fake grades
    of "student" athletes...

    Reply
    When the most obvious of infractions - by 2 Zags on the same play -
    were clearly seen by all except 3 Refs... then a Tech foul on top of it -
    6 point swing assured a Zags win, and the calls they've been getting.

    NCAA has its issues with UNC and fake tests, fake grades
    of "student" athletes...

     
    hradekbr
    hradekbr
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 6186
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 4:53 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    And not only that, I had to win FOUR matches, perfect on all to win that bet. The WWE is famous for throwing in last minute match ending switches to these bets and having them go up in smoke.

    Some of my friends have their GREATEST BET not be from a pro sport but be from PRO WRESTLING when Lesnar beat Taker to break his 21 match winning streak at Wrestlemania. That bet paid NINE TO ONE. Try hitting a 9-1 shot EVER in a single night on a single play. It can be done in pro wrestling if you know what you are doing.

    Now here come to trolls who will go baths+it crazy about a wrestling bet because well they have no idea how to bet it because they reject it from the get-go (because it is low class, trailer park trash, its "ga y", all that stereotypical garbage).
    To be fair I have no problem with WWE/WWF/or just wresting in general. I used to watch it all the time as a early-teen. Just fell out of love with it. My only point was that I've "followed" you for years, maybe not tailed your picks everytime but atleast popped in to see what you were picking and to read your writeup, and have never seen you play 4 picks in a night (being this non selective). The WWE one just stood out to me, I understand it was Wrestlemania and a huge night for the sport, but taking a bunch of big favs in matches and throwing them into a -110 bet just didnt seem like Scal to me. It worked, and you went 3-1 on the night which is huge, just seemed odd to me that you've seen to step out of your comfort zone a bit. BOL and hope you dont take this as bashing cause its not. I usually save my skepticism and digging for the idiots on this thread, just thought I'd ask you what I was thinking. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    And not only that, I had to win FOUR matches, perfect on all to win that bet. The WWE is famous for throwing in last minute match ending switches to these bets and having them go up in smoke.

    Some of my friends have their GREATEST BET not be from a pro sport but be from PRO WRESTLING when Lesnar beat Taker to break his 21 match winning streak at Wrestlemania. That bet paid NINE TO ONE. Try hitting a 9-1 shot EVER in a single night on a single play. It can be done in pro wrestling if you know what you are doing.

    Now here come to trolls who will go baths+it crazy about a wrestling bet because well they have no idea how to bet it because they reject it from the get-go (because it is low class, trailer park trash, its "ga y", all that stereotypical garbage).
    To be fair I have no problem with WWE/WWF/or just wresting in general. I used to watch it all the time as a early-teen. Just fell out of love with it. My only point was that I've "followed" you for years, maybe not tailed your picks everytime but atleast popped in to see what you were picking and to read your writeup, and have never seen you play 4 picks in a night (being this non selective). The WWE one just stood out to me, I understand it was Wrestlemania and a huge night for the sport, but taking a bunch of big favs in matches and throwing them into a -110 bet just didnt seem like Scal to me. It worked, and you went 3-1 on the night which is huge, just seemed odd to me that you've seen to step out of your comfort zone a bit. BOL and hope you dont take this as bashing cause its not. I usually save my skepticism and digging for the idiots on this thread, just thought I'd ask you what I was thinking. 
     
    Pendo
    Pendo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3644
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 9:15 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by masterkush:

    This is comical.....


    Remember when you posted the " Tim Hardaway jr angle".

    That made my day.... I still chuckle when I think about it.


    Forget the hate ........  just laugh it off.


    GLMK 




    Hey jerkoff,

    you offer nothing useful to any thread anywhere...just stop posting


    NOBODY COMES TO A SCAL THREAD TO READ YOU

    NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU FIND  COMICAL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by masterkush:

    This is comical.....


    Remember when you posted the " Tim Hardaway jr angle".

    That made my day.... I still chuckle when I think about it.


    Forget the hate ........  just laugh it off.


    GLMK 




    Hey jerkoff,

    you offer nothing useful to any thread anywhere...just stop posting


    NOBODY COMES TO A SCAL THREAD TO READ YOU

    NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU FIND  COMICAL
     
    Jason497
    Jason497
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 250
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2017 - 10:46 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by hradekbr:

    To be fair I have no problem with WWE/WWF/or just wresting in general. I used to watch it all the time as a early-teen. Just fell out of love with it. My only point was that I've "followed" you for years, maybe not tailed your picks everytime but atleast popped in to see what you were picking and to read your writeup, and have never seen you play 4 picks in a night (being this non selective). The WWE one just stood out to me, I understand it was Wrestlemania and a huge night for the sport, but taking a bunch of big favs in matches and throwing them into a -110 bet just didnt seem like Scal to me. It worked, and you went 3-1 on the night which is huge, just seemed odd to me that you've seen to step out of your comfort zone a bit. BOL and hope you dont take this as bashing cause its not. I usually save my skepticism and digging for the idiots on this thread, just thought I'd ask you what I was thinking. 


    Wrestling is different from real sports, being that it's predetermind you can parlay huge chalk like that and not worry. Lesnar was going to get his win back, he was 0-2 vs Goldberg and was eliminated by him at Royal Rumble, Brock would have to be paralyzed on a botch to lose.

    They wouldn't bury one of their top stars by making him job to a non-wrestler in the biggest show of the year. Shane Mcmahon hasn't won a singles match in any capacity since 2006.

    His analysis on the HHH/Rollins match was dead on. The only argument you could possibly make to the contrary was they let HHH bury CM Punk, but clearly they didn't want Punk to get over, meanwhile Rollins is a protege of HHH from back in his NXT days. This one was as obvious as it could get.

    The women's match was the only risk, if only because it's pretty obvious they want to make her a 16 time champion at some point like her father. (Nevermind the fact that there's several reigns the WWE doesn't count, but that's irrelevant). But yeah it was unlikely, and taking "The field" instead of 1 wrestler in particular made it an easier position to take.

    All in all, easy money.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hradekbr:

    To be fair I have no problem with WWE/WWF/or just wresting in general. I used to watch it all the time as a early-teen. Just fell out of love with it. My only point was that I've "followed" you for years, maybe not tailed your picks everytime but atleast popped in to see what you were picking and to read your writeup, and have never seen you play 4 picks in a night (being this non selective). The WWE one just stood out to me, I understand it was Wrestlemania and a huge night for the sport, but taking a bunch of big favs in matches and throwing them into a -110 bet just didnt seem like Scal to me. It worked, and you went 3-1 on the night which is huge, just seemed odd to me that you've seen to step out of your comfort zone a bit. BOL and hope you dont take this as bashing cause its not. I usually save my skepticism and digging for the idiots on this thread, just thought I'd ask you what I was thinking. 


    Wrestling is different from real sports, being that it's predetermind you can parlay huge chalk like that and not worry. Lesnar was going to get his win back, he was 0-2 vs Goldberg and was eliminated by him at Royal Rumble, Brock would have to be paralyzed on a botch to lose.

    They wouldn't bury one of their top stars by making him job to a non-wrestler in the biggest show of the year. Shane Mcmahon hasn't won a singles match in any capacity since 2006.

    His analysis on the HHH/Rollins match was dead on. The only argument you could possibly make to the contrary was they let HHH bury CM Punk, but clearly they didn't want Punk to get over, meanwhile Rollins is a protege of HHH from back in his NXT days. This one was as obvious as it could get.

    The women's match was the only risk, if only because it's pretty obvious they want to make her a 16 time champion at some point like her father. (Nevermind the fact that there's several reigns the WWE doesn't count, but that's irrelevant). But yeah it was unlikely, and taking "The field" instead of 1 wrestler in particular made it an easier position to take.

    All in all, easy money.
     
     
    Pendo
    Pendo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3644
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2017 - 1:09 AM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Taking UNC. Obvious angle: retribution from last year with inferior competition compared to Villanova. I think the line of -1.5 is perfect.


    ^^^ Good call Scal,
    really hope you'd acknowledge it as another WIN of yours.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Taking UNC. Obvious angle: retribution from last year with inferior competition compared to Villanova. I think the line of -1.5 is perfect.


    ^^^ Good call Scal,
    really hope you'd acknowledge it as another WIN of yours.

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,720
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,216
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,425
    • PART DEUX 256
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,531
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,527
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,848
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,709

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.