***NBA Wednesday***
sux now I gotta start of $250 again which is always the toughest to get it back past the $1000 dollar mark
sux now I gotta start of $250 again which is always the toughest to get it back past the $1000 dollar mark
NICE MAN! Way to come back! Good luck tomorrow! I'm on Boston.
NICE MAN! Way to come back! Good luck tomorrow! I'm on Boston.
If you think a $100 bettor doubled up and placed a $20,000 bet after being down the same amount...
you might have worse problems than him.
Who's to say he didn't? I've seen people in real life chase like that...
If you think a $100 bettor doubled up and placed a $20,000 bet after being down the same amount...
you might have worse problems than him.
Who's to say he didn't? I've seen people in real life chase like that...
YTD: (+47U) -$88
Sides 119-112-1
QRTS 3-1
1H/2H 21-11
Totals 14-19
ML 11-10
Prop 0-1
Parlay 2-1
Fade The Clippers 7-3 +$1149
Tuesday +$1278
Wednesday leans
Chicago Riding them here as we will be fading them against Miami the next night plus the Raps are unbelievably fucked up
Atlanta Sucked in L.A. but probably will trash Phoenix along the way
San Antonio Love them here after the loss to Chicago before the break bounce back time....and I still hate Gary Neal
Milwaukee New York will always be a public play all day long with the newly acquired Melo and co. and we will get a good 6-8 point value on the Bucks plus rotation problem will be on the Knicks side
YTD: (+47U) -$88
Sides 119-112-1
QRTS 3-1
1H/2H 21-11
Totals 14-19
ML 11-10
Prop 0-1
Parlay 2-1
Fade The Clippers 7-3 +$1149
Tuesday +$1278
Wednesday leans
Chicago Riding them here as we will be fading them against Miami the next night plus the Raps are unbelievably fucked up
Atlanta Sucked in L.A. but probably will trash Phoenix along the way
San Antonio Love them here after the loss to Chicago before the break bounce back time....and I still hate Gary Neal
Milwaukee New York will always be a public play all day long with the newly acquired Melo and co. and we will get a good 6-8 point value on the Bucks plus rotation problem will be on the Knicks side
Thanks man! At least there are still decent people here on Covers saying good things besides those fucking haters I got all day in my thread. Good luck to your Boston play tomorrow.
Thanks man! At least there are still decent people here on Covers saying good things besides those fucking haters I got all day in my thread. Good luck to your Boston play tomorrow.
This is my last post of the season if this goes down. I'm down pretty big so I'll take my chances here.
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
and one more thing...no vultures in my thread please....especially vultures like MrBator. Thank you.
Whoa, why am I a vulture? What have I ever tried to take from you? Nothing. If my questions on the first page of this thread bothered you, then it might be because you're a big, big LIAR. If you're not a liar, then what's the problem? You know, if you weren't such an easygoing guy, aireent777, I'd be mocking the shit out of you for claiming to bet $108 on one game while claiming to fire fifteen friggin' dimes on another. That kind of gap between wagers from one bettor is either complete bullshit on your part or total foolishness if it is true. The fact is, there's a reason why we never see bettors with such a crazy range in their day-to-day betting amounts. You see, anyone who has both the resources and the balls to fire $14,700 on anything.....could not possibly get any "juice" out of betting $108 on anything else. So when you claim to have $108 on the Houston Rockets, +$107 on the Milwaukee Bucks, and $14,700 on the Orlando Magic, most of us just have to laugh or shake our heads. I choose to laugh, but I didn't even openly make fun of you in this ridiculous thread. I just asked a couple of legitimate questions. But after today's nonsense, I have no choice but to shift the sarcasm into turbo mode.
This is my last post of the season if this goes down. I'm down pretty big so I'll take my chances here.
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
and one more thing...no vultures in my thread please....especially vultures like MrBator. Thank you.
Whoa, why am I a vulture? What have I ever tried to take from you? Nothing. If my questions on the first page of this thread bothered you, then it might be because you're a big, big LIAR. If you're not a liar, then what's the problem? You know, if you weren't such an easygoing guy, aireent777, I'd be mocking the shit out of you for claiming to bet $108 on one game while claiming to fire fifteen friggin' dimes on another. That kind of gap between wagers from one bettor is either complete bullshit on your part or total foolishness if it is true. The fact is, there's a reason why we never see bettors with such a crazy range in their day-to-day betting amounts. You see, anyone who has both the resources and the balls to fire $14,700 on anything.....could not possibly get any "juice" out of betting $108 on anything else. So when you claim to have $108 on the Houston Rockets, +$107 on the Milwaukee Bucks, and $14,700 on the Orlando Magic, most of us just have to laugh or shake our heads. I choose to laugh, but I didn't even openly make fun of you in this ridiculous thread. I just asked a couple of legitimate questions. But after today's nonsense, I have no choice but to shift the sarcasm into turbo mode.
Wednesday leans
Chicago Riding them here as we will be fading them against Miami the next night plus the Raps are unbelievably fucked up
Speaking of unbelievably fucked up - Welcome, everybody, to the fantasyland of aireent777's daily NBA thread, where no amount of stupefying ill-advised losses can't be chased away with a gargantuan late night bet on the Lakers (or whatever other attractive-looking small road favorite is in action on the West coast at 10:05 or 10:35).
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wednesday leans
Chicago Riding them here as we will be fading them against Miami the next night plus the Raps are unbelievably fucked up
Speaking of unbelievably fucked up - Welcome, everybody, to the fantasyland of aireent777's daily NBA thread, where no amount of stupefying ill-advised losses can't be chased away with a gargantuan late night bet on the Lakers (or whatever other attractive-looking small road favorite is in action on the West coast at 10:05 or 10:35).
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wednesday leans
Chicago Riding them here as we will be fading them against Miami the next night
Seriously, aireent777, who's "we"?
Wednesday leans
Chicago Riding them here as we will be fading them against Miami the next night
Seriously, aireent777, who's "we"?
So you're trying to win 7 units tonight on the Orlando moneyline? They're -2100 right now at Pinnacle, so you're risking $14,700 to win $700 on that bet? Is that correct?
Evidently, questions like these....
So you're trying to win 7 units tonight on the Orlando moneyline? They're -2100 right now at Pinnacle, so you're risking $14,700 to win $700 on that bet? Is that correct?
Evidently, questions like these....
So you're risking $107 tonight on the Bucks and $108 on the Rockets and $14,700 on the Magic. Do I have that right?
....make me a "vulture." ![]()
So you're risking $107 tonight on the Bucks and $108 on the Rockets and $14,700 on the Magic. Do I have that right?
....make me a "vulture." ![]()
Aireent77 was rushed to the hospital by paramedics late in the fourth quarter with a serious case of chalk poisoning. Get well soon bud, we're all pulling for you.
Luckily for aireent777 and all of us who care about him, he has excellent medical coverage, and was treated immediately in the Covers ICU with an injection of endless cash, which was enough for him to chase his enormous (and enormously square) Orlando and Chicago losses with an even more enormous (yet no less enormously square) bet on the Lakers moneyline. I think I speak for everyone when I say "Phew!"
Aireent77 was rushed to the hospital by paramedics late in the fourth quarter with a serious case of chalk poisoning. Get well soon bud, we're all pulling for you.
Luckily for aireent777 and all of us who care about him, he has excellent medical coverage, and was treated immediately in the Covers ICU with an injection of endless cash, which was enough for him to chase his enormous (and enormously square) Orlando and Chicago losses with an even more enormous (yet no less enormously square) bet on the Lakers moneyline. I think I speak for everyone when I say "Phew!"
This is my last post of the season if this goes down. I'm down pretty big so I'll take my chances here.
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
and one more thing...no vultures in my thread please....especially vultures like MrBator. Thank you.
Wait, you don't mind if I try a little vulturous math, do you? Okay, here we go:
You lost $108 on the Rockets -5.5 -108.
You won $100 on the Bucks +7 -107.
You won $300 on the Hornets -7 -107.
You never said what price you were laying on the Bulls moneyline, but since you always seem to quote Pinnacle's lines, I'll go with what they had for much of the afternoon, which was -450. So you lost $1,350 on the Bulls ML -450.
You didn't say what price you were laying on the Magic moneyline, but I'll go with -2100 which is what Pinnacle had all day until they crept up to -2250. So you lost $14,700 on the Magic ML -2100.
You lost $700 on the Sixers/Bulls/Mavs moneyline parlay.
You lost $500 on the Sixers/Bulls/Mavs/Pacers/Hornets moneyline parlay.
All told, you waved a mytical goodbye to a mythical $16,958. No problem, though, since you recouped it all by laying -138 on the Lakers moneyline in the late action. That means you - the same man who wagered $108 on the Rockets and $107 on the Bucks just three hours earlier - laid out $23,402.40 on one game to get it all back.
So do I have these numbers right? Are you standing by your claim that you bet approximately twenty-three thousand dollars on the Lakers? Yes or no?
This is my last post of the season if this goes down. I'm down pretty big so I'll take my chances here.
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
and one more thing...no vultures in my thread please....especially vultures like MrBator. Thank you.
Wait, you don't mind if I try a little vulturous math, do you? Okay, here we go:
You lost $108 on the Rockets -5.5 -108.
You won $100 on the Bucks +7 -107.
You won $300 on the Hornets -7 -107.
You never said what price you were laying on the Bulls moneyline, but since you always seem to quote Pinnacle's lines, I'll go with what they had for much of the afternoon, which was -450. So you lost $1,350 on the Bulls ML -450.
You didn't say what price you were laying on the Magic moneyline, but I'll go with -2100 which is what Pinnacle had all day until they crept up to -2250. So you lost $14,700 on the Magic ML -2100.
You lost $700 on the Sixers/Bulls/Mavs moneyline parlay.
You lost $500 on the Sixers/Bulls/Mavs/Pacers/Hornets moneyline parlay.
All told, you waved a mytical goodbye to a mythical $16,958. No problem, though, since you recouped it all by laying -138 on the Lakers moneyline in the late action. That means you - the same man who wagered $108 on the Rockets and $107 on the Bucks just three hours earlier - laid out $23,402.40 on one game to get it all back.
So do I have these numbers right? Are you standing by your claim that you bet approximately twenty-three thousand dollars on the Lakers? Yes or no?
Lakers-3 -102 (15x)
Lakers U95.5 +102 (15x)
It's comforting to know that when the 1, 2, and 3 unit bets don't go so well, we can count on the 15 unit halftime side and total guesses to try and make it all better.
Lakers-3 -102 (15x)
Lakers U95.5 +102 (15x)
It's comforting to know that when the 1, 2, and 3 unit bets don't go so well, we can count on the 15 unit halftime side and total guesses to try and make it all better.
This thread should be archived on how not to bet.
![]()
![]()
If not, it should be archived just for the entertainment value.
This thread should be archived on how not to bet.
![]()
![]()
If not, it should be archived just for the entertainment value.
Wednesday +$400
Hey man, if you're going to claim a winning day after all that bullshit, then I'm damn sure going to make fun of you.
Wednesday +$400
Hey man, if you're going to claim a winning day after all that bullshit, then I'm damn sure going to make fun of you.
Thursday leans
Miami
Boston
No way, really? You're leaning towards both powerhouse road favorites on TNT? You?
![]()
Thursday leans
Miami
Boston
No way, really? You're leaning towards both powerhouse road favorites on TNT? You?
![]()
same man
sux now I gotta start of $250 again which is always the toughest to get it back past the $1000 dollar mark
Look, Geelong, it's your own fault for not being savvy enough to post whatever bet amounts necessary to recoup whatever you lost earlier. Next time, take a page from the aireent777 playbook and you can say goodbye to losing days!
same man
sux now I gotta start of $250 again which is always the toughest to get it back past the $1000 dollar mark
Look, Geelong, it's your own fault for not being savvy enough to post whatever bet amounts necessary to recoup whatever you lost earlier. Next time, take a page from the aireent777 playbook and you can say goodbye to losing days!
Who's to say he didn't? I've seen people in real life chase like that...
No one on planet Earth bets a hundred dollars on a game and then three hours later bets $23,402.40 on a game.
Who's to say he didn't? I've seen people in real life chase like that...
No one on planet Earth bets a hundred dollars on a game and then three hours later bets $23,402.40 on a game.
Aireent77 was rushed to the hospital by paramedics late in the fourth quarter with a serious case of chalk poisoning. Get well soon bud, we're all pulling for you.
Aireent77 was rushed to the hospital by paramedics late in the fourth quarter with a serious case of chalk poisoning. Get well soon bud, we're all pulling for you.
Wait, you don't mind if I try a little vulturous math, do you? Okay, here we go:
You lost $108 on the Rockets -5.5 -108.
You won $100 on the Bucks +7 -107.
You won $300 on the Hornets -7 -107.
You never said what price you were laying on the Bulls moneyline, but since you always seem to quote Pinnacle's lines, I'll go with what they had for much of the afternoon, which was -450. So you lost $1,350 on the Bulls ML -450.
You didn't say what price you were laying on the Magic moneyline, but I'll go with -2100 which is what Pinnacle had all day until they crept up to -2250. So you lost $14,700 on the Magic ML -2100.
You lost $700 on the Sixers/Bulls/Mavs moneyline parlay.
You lost $500 on the Sixers/Bulls/Mavs/Pacers/Hornets moneyline parlay.
All told, you waved a mytical goodbye to a mythical $16,958. No problem, though, since you recouped it all by laying -138 on the Lakers moneyline in the late action. That means you - the same man who wagered $108 on the Rockets and $107 on the Bucks just three hours earlier - laid out $23,402.40 on one game to get it all back.
So do I have these numbers right? Are you standing by your claim that you bet approximately twenty-three thousand dollars on the Lakers? Yes or no?
Wait, you don't mind if I try a little vulturous math, do you? Okay, here we go:
You lost $108 on the Rockets -5.5 -108.
You won $100 on the Bucks +7 -107.
You won $300 on the Hornets -7 -107.
You never said what price you were laying on the Bulls moneyline, but since you always seem to quote Pinnacle's lines, I'll go with what they had for much of the afternoon, which was -450. So you lost $1,350 on the Bulls ML -450.
You didn't say what price you were laying on the Magic moneyline, but I'll go with -2100 which is what Pinnacle had all day until they crept up to -2250. So you lost $14,700 on the Magic ML -2100.
You lost $700 on the Sixers/Bulls/Mavs moneyline parlay.
You lost $500 on the Sixers/Bulls/Mavs/Pacers/Hornets moneyline parlay.
All told, you waved a mytical goodbye to a mythical $16,958. No problem, though, since you recouped it all by laying -138 on the Lakers moneyline in the late action. That means you - the same man who wagered $108 on the Rockets and $107 on the Bucks just three hours earlier - laid out $23,402.40 on one game to get it all back.
So do I have these numbers right? Are you standing by your claim that you bet approximately twenty-three thousand dollars on the Lakers? Yes or no?
My favorite is after he double up on the $23,402.40, he decides to nonchalently put another $3,300 into play.
That means: A $100 bettor had $49,384.80 in play AT ONE TIME!
To the guy above who thinks this is possible: Please don't ever be a juror in a murder trial in the US.
I can hear you now: "It is certainly possible someone else did this. He seems like he is telling the truth."
Classic gullibility!!!!
![]()
My favorite is after he double up on the $23,402.40, he decides to nonchalently put another $3,300 into play.
That means: A $100 bettor had $49,384.80 in play AT ONE TIME!
To the guy above who thinks this is possible: Please don't ever be a juror in a murder trial in the US.
I can hear you now: "It is certainly possible someone else did this. He seems like he is telling the truth."
Classic gullibility!!!!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 498
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,112
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,895
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,507
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,727
- NFL Sunday 7,039
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,104
- King of Covers Winner List 12,240
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
