Posted:
#1
TD = 24 - 9 - 0 POD = 17 - 6 - 0
10/30/12 Bankroll=($20,000) 11/07/12 ($91,350)
10/30/12= 1 - 2 = (-$4,400)
10/31/12= 1 - 2 = (-$3,500)
11/01/12= 2 - 0 = ($14,000)
11/02/12= 4 - 2 = ($11,500)
11/03/12= 3 - 1 = (-$1,500)
11/04/12= 4 - 2 = ($11,450)
11/05/12= 6 - 0 = ($29,000)
11/06/12= 3 - 0 = ($14,500)
Another profitable night last night I went 3 - 0 for the night. First time ever to sweep the board on a back to back night. I am hoping to keep this hot streak going. You all have to remember all good things must come to an end sometime. So lets hope to stay on the right track again tonight.. Once again I want to thanks everyone who have been supporting me and have been giving me their inputs and thoughts. So letsstart with some leans
for tonight. Nothing yet just leans. Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.
Suns -3
Celtics -10
Nets +11
Timberpups -6
Rockets -2
Over Celtics = 187
Under Timberpups =195
Under Rockets =205
Under Grizzlies =198
10/30/12 Bankroll=($20,000) 11/07/12 ($91,350)
10/30/12= 1 - 2 = (-$4,400)
10/31/12= 1 - 2 = (-$3,500)
11/01/12= 2 - 0 = ($14,000)
11/02/12= 4 - 2 = ($11,500)
11/03/12= 3 - 1 = (-$1,500)
11/04/12= 4 - 2 = ($11,450)
11/05/12= 6 - 0 = ($29,000)
11/06/12= 3 - 0 = ($14,500)
Another profitable night last night I went 3 - 0 for the night. First time ever to sweep the board on a back to back night. I am hoping to keep this hot streak going. You all have to remember all good things must come to an end sometime. So lets hope to stay on the right track again tonight.. Once again I want to thanks everyone who have been supporting me and have been giving me their inputs and thoughts. So lets
Suns -3
Celtics -10
Nets +11
Timberpups -6
Rockets -2
Over Celtics = 187
Under Timberpups =195
Under Rockets
Under Grizzlies =198
