NUGGETS @ LAKERS: It's the 'Ol Trusty "The Oscarsa and Grammys take over the Staples Center" angle!
Back to back Lakers game i tailed you on. Cant say i would've had the balls for that. But i have faith in you for some reason! Thanks !! I owe you a happy meal!
Back to back Lakers game i tailed you on. Cant say i would've had the balls for that. But i have faith in you for some reason! Thanks !! I owe you a happy meal!
Nuggets just won in LA 2 weeks ago when Russell played granted he got hurt and left game but when he was in it didn't matter. LA made the score look close 4th qtr garbage time scoring. Nuggets gonna take this one to. 2-5 Jan for you coming up.
Nuggets just won in LA 2 weeks ago when Russell played granted he got hurt and left game but when he was in it didn't matter. LA made the score look close 4th qtr garbage time scoring. Nuggets gonna take this one to. 2-5 Jan for you coming up.
scal, very good job!!!!
hope you have some insights on thurs games!!! both atl/hou (harden vs howard) and clips/gsw old rivalry!!!!
BOL
scal, very good job!!!!
hope you have some insights on thurs games!!! both atl/hou (harden vs howard) and clips/gsw old rivalry!!!!
BOL
Back to back Lakers game i tailed you on. Cant say i would've had the balls for that. But i have faith in you for some reason! Thanks !! I owe you a happy meal!
Back to back Lakers game i tailed you on. Cant say i would've had the balls for that. But i have faith in you for some reason! Thanks !! I owe you a happy meal!
Nice hit again scal. Sad I wasn't able to tail you on this one cause you posted late. Good job though!
Nice hit again scal. Sad I wasn't able to tail you on this one cause you posted late. Good job though!
I'll tell you what BB, in what sounds like depression, however dark (and I understand seeing into the abyss), you have tapped into a capping streak where you are sharper than ever.
This is not good for general mental state and daily functioning and interactions but certainly is good for utilizing a talent you have here to share for whatever it is worth (and it has value...even if not a single soul read your thread). Keep it up. You are only posting winners!![]()
JCL, Begginer boy can answer you question on GS far better than I can.![]()
KVS, Twitter has ruined this message board in part. I'm staying right here. I'm not contributing to the downfall of the traditional message board by switching to another platform.![]()
Appreciate the other comments!
I'll tell you what BB, in what sounds like depression, however dark (and I understand seeing into the abyss), you have tapped into a capping streak where you are sharper than ever.
This is not good for general mental state and daily functioning and interactions but certainly is good for utilizing a talent you have here to share for whatever it is worth (and it has value...even if not a single soul read your thread). Keep it up. You are only posting winners!![]()
JCL, Begginer boy can answer you question on GS far better than I can.![]()
KVS, Twitter has ruined this message board in part. I'm staying right here. I'm not contributing to the downfall of the traditional message board by switching to another platform.![]()
Appreciate the other comments!
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,284
- PART DEUX 199
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,814
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,816
- Monday 10/05/2026 698
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,158
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,692
- MNF 1,071
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,740
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,316
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
