*** Oklahoma City Thunder @ Memphis Grizzlies - Game 6 ***
GL LC. From watching the last game, it looks like KD is defeated. Its very concering the way he played, he did not want any part of the ball. I have never seen him like this, he just sat back and made very little attempt to come to the ball.
Durant has came out and said there are set plays that has him serve as a decoy. When you see him standing in the corner, that is a called play. He said it doesn't bother him because he trusts in his teammates to have plays called for them. This is solely on Scott Brooks, Durant is just doing what his coach tells him.
GL LC. From watching the last game, it looks like KD is defeated. Its very concering the way he played, he did not want any part of the ball. I have never seen him like this, he just sat back and made very little attempt to come to the ball.
Durant has came out and said there are set plays that has him serve as a decoy. When you see him standing in the corner, that is a called play. He said it doesn't bother him because he trusts in his teammates to have plays called for them. This is solely on Scott Brooks, Durant is just doing what his coach tells him.
You think bird, magic and jordan just did what the coach told them? He is doing it because he is afraid and wants to have an excuse when they lose.
Durant is soft, no doubt about it. I ain't arguing. He should be scrutinized way more than Westbrook does. Westbrook brings 100% every single game.
You think bird, magic and jordan just did what the coach told them? He is doing it because he is afraid and wants to have an excuse when they lose.
Durant is soft, no doubt about it. I ain't arguing. He should be scrutinized way more than Westbrook does. Westbrook brings 100% every single game.
I'm on Oklahoma for the Series do I take Memphis tonight for some insurance ?
If you think OKC loses then yeah. I still like them for the series
I'm on Oklahoma for the Series do I take Memphis tonight for some insurance ?
If you think OKC loses then yeah. I still like them for the series
You really think the grizzlies will lose 2 in a row at home with all of the momentum in the series? KD is a head case right now and Westbrook a selfish point guard. This is bad chase in my mind
Chase? Why do people only view the last bet made. I'm up +12.5 units in this series, how is this a chase
You really think the grizzlies will lose 2 in a row at home with all of the momentum in the series? KD is a head case right now and Westbrook a selfish point guard. This is bad chase in my mind
Chase? Why do people only view the last bet made. I'm up +12.5 units in this series, how is this a chase
Chase? Why do people only view the last bet made. I'm up +12.5 units in this series, how is this a chase
It certainly isnt a chase your +units and not -Units so i just joined you at a bad time 5-8 under 500 but you are due and as iffy as i am on some of your picks im all in because i know you win alot more than you lose lets turn this thing around now bud! We believe! I bet on all your plays every day starting last week! I Trust in you lets have a better day today than the previous 2 awful days that unfolded right in front of our very eyes!
Chase? Why do people only view the last bet made. I'm up +12.5 units in this series, how is this a chase
It certainly isnt a chase your +units and not -Units so i just joined you at a bad time 5-8 under 500 but you are due and as iffy as i am on some of your picks im all in because i know you win alot more than you lose lets turn this thing around now bud! We believe! I bet on all your plays every day starting last week! I Trust in you lets have a better day today than the previous 2 awful days that unfolded right in front of our very eyes!
WOW.
My confidence is definitely there, it's just a fact of overall risk. I have 5 units vested in this game between the side and the team total, and additional units on OKC futures all riding on this game, which is enough. The other game where I had 6x on them, there was a total of 6 units riding on that game, here there is more. Don't want to risk more on a single game if that makes sense.
WOW.
My confidence is definitely there, it's just a fact of overall risk. I have 5 units vested in this game between the side and the team total, and additional units on OKC futures all riding on this game, which is enough. The other game where I had 6x on them, there was a total of 6 units riding on that game, here there is more. Don't want to risk more on a single game if that makes sense.
LC, I notice that you seem to like to buy down from the 2 1/2 to the 2 in the NBA. I'm sure you're not guessing as to when to buy half points. Is there some reference material, a chart or something that you use that shows what numbers are profitable to buy on or off of?
More games in NBA history have landed on 2 and 7 more than any other number. Those are the two key numbers I would advise buying points on in the NBA. Similar to 3 and 7 in NFL
LC, I notice that you seem to like to buy down from the 2 1/2 to the 2 in the NBA. I'm sure you're not guessing as to when to buy half points. Is there some reference material, a chart or something that you use that shows what numbers are profitable to buy on or off of?
More games in NBA history have landed on 2 and 7 more than any other number. Those are the two key numbers I would advise buying points on in the NBA. Similar to 3 and 7 in NFL
More games in NBA history have landed on 2 and 7 more than any other number. Those are the two key numbers I would advise buying points on in the NBA. Similar to 3 and 7 in NFL
More games in NBA history have landed on 2 and 7 more than any other number. Those are the two key numbers I would advise buying points on in the NBA. Similar to 3 and 7 in NFL
Pacers will be fine with all the presure on them.
Okc will win and someone will step up.
Clippers are just the better team, they can close it tonight and they will do it.
Pacers will be fine with all the presure on them.
Okc will win and someone will step up.
Clippers are just the better team, they can close it tonight and they will do it.
Hate being on the other side of you man, but i totally disagree with you on both of these big guy.... i played all the dogs alternative spreads -1.5.... atlanta-1.5 +110, memphis-1.5 +138, and golden state-1.5 +120.... im actually really shocked as well to see you on indiana. Cheers LC
What happened to the daily sick and twisted parlays?
Hate being on the other side of you man, but i totally disagree with you on both of these big guy.... i played all the dogs alternative spreads -1.5.... atlanta-1.5 +110, memphis-1.5 +138, and golden state-1.5 +120.... im actually really shocked as well to see you on indiana. Cheers LC
What happened to the daily sick and twisted parlays?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,728
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,648
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,697
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,346
- Week 6 Money 16,296
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,342
- NFL LOCKED IN! 106,080
- Saturday 10/10/2026 606
- NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,444
- Most important thread for me in the last 30 days 1,749
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
