Posted:
#1
I've developed a disgusting habit of over thinking sports betting over the years and it's gotten me in to heaps of trouble when it comes to my betting. In fact, it's probably one of the main reasons I don't bet very much anymore. Everytime I would look at a line, my brain think of the craziest scenarios imaginable and I would convince myself to make a bet based on all sorts of whacky theories I developed. Needless to say, the only whacky one was me.
So... I've decided to do something a little different this year. It's called 'Simple, Opposite, Reasoning!'. What I will do is look at game, think of the most obvious reason for betting on that game... and then bet the opposite. I won't do any real handicapping because I am real lazy pri*k who can't be bothered! I will then provide some helpful pointers to illustrate to you just how fu*ked up I actually am.
Chicago -7.5
-Because it's the New York Knicks
-Because Carmelo Anthony is a superstar
-Because they were one of the best teams in the East last season
-Because Chicago stunk last year
-Because Chicago lost on opening night
-Because it's too many points
L.A. Clippers -6
-Because Golden State crushed the Lakers yesterday
-Because the Clippers lost ugly to the Lakers
-Because Golden State is a favorite to win it all
-Because it's too many points
Hopefully you understand what I'm doing here. If not, then... then of well...

So... I've decided to do something a little different this year. It's called 'Simple, Opposite, Reasoning!'. What I will do is look at game, think of the most obvious reason for betting on that game... and then bet the opposite. I won't do any real handicapping because I am real lazy pri*k who can't be bothered! I will then provide some helpful pointers to illustrate to you just how fu*ked up I actually am.
Chicago -7.5
-Because it's the New York Knicks
-Because Carmelo Anthony is a superstar
-Because they were one of the best teams in the East last season
-Because Chicago stunk last year
-Because Chicago lost on opening night
-Because it's too many points
L.A. Clippers -6
-Because Golden State crushed the Lakers yesterday
-Because the Clippers lost ugly to the Lakers
-Because Golden State is a favorite to win it all
-Because it's too many points
Hopefully you understand what I'm doing here. If not, then... then of well...
