• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units

    «First Previous 222324 ... 343536 Next Last»
    NavyRB23
    Lionsault
    tinoker55
    Time4T
    Delino349
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 63882
    Posts: 876
    «First Previous 222324 ... 343536 Next Last»
     
    NavyRB23
    NavyRB23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2555
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:16 AM ET #526

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Quote Originally Posted by cubs2011win:

    were do these people come from.... lol [/Quot

    Its a simple question??? Grow up people......REALLY....I thought this thread was filled with cool people....Looks like to me arrogant azzholes....that lie about records and dont know what lines they are betting........All I can say is WOW

    And all I can say is SCRAM....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Quote Originally Posted by cubs2011win:

    were do these people come from.... lol [/Quot

    Its a simple question??? Grow up people......REALLY....I thought this thread was filled with cool people....Looks like to me arrogant azzholes....that lie about records and dont know what lines they are betting........All I can say is WOW

    And all I can say is SCRAM....

     
    Lionsault
    Lionsault
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:17 AM ET #527

    I was told to get an avatar.. I figured I'd stay with the theme of the thread.
    Reply
    I was told to get an avatar.. I figured I'd stay with the theme of the thread.
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:18 AM ET #528

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    ??? you didnt?  LOL    I read differently.......Maybe the comment about his kid is invisible like your lines.........

    Honestly now, why are you persisting to break balls? obviously all your doing is basing now, please just leave or you are welcome to stay and or come back tommorrow, thats if you like winning $$$$, but just stop with the bullshit, were all grown ups here, I hope...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    ??? you didnt?  LOL    I read differently.......Maybe the comment about his kid is invisible like your lines.........

    Honestly now, why are you persisting to break balls? obviously all your doing is basing now, please just leave or you are welcome to stay and or come back tommorrow, thats if you like winning $$$$, but just stop with the bullshit, were all grown ups here, I hope...
     
    Time4T
    Time4T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 369
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:18 AM ET #529

    Quote Originally Posted by J-HA:

    What's funny to me is all of you asking for lines.  You know what your line is.  Play it or don't.  Humble starts posting lines and the next thing you know more idiots are in here asking both Tin and Humble what books they use because they don't get the same line, or don't believe that's the line they have.  Your ranting is what's clogging up this thread, not the picks. 
    Really?? Another fool? how much money have you lost? A half a point and a full point difference than what is posted is huge...... If humbolt has a line at 2.5 and I have it at 3.5 I may not want to tail...........Thats why people ask for lines....seems like they are the smart ones.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-HA:

    What's funny to me is all of you asking for lines.  You know what your line is.  Play it or don't.  Humble starts posting lines and the next thing you know more idiots are in here asking both Tin and Humble what books they use because they don't get the same line, or don't believe that's the line they have.  Your ranting is what's clogging up this thread, not the picks. 
    Really?? Another fool? how much money have you lost? A half a point and a full point difference than what is posted is huge...... If humbolt has a line at 2.5 and I have it at 3.5 I may not want to tail...........Thats why people ask for lines....seems like they are the smart ones.....
     
    Delino349
    Delino349
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 5049
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:18 AM ET #530

    anyway, some real nice late nite hits here from Humble...hopin for a touch more magic at the end and it'll make me a whole lot happier missing some of the wins
    Reply
    anyway, some real nice late nite hits here from Humble...hopin for a touch more magic at the end and it'll make me a whole lot happier missing some of the wins
     
    angelfunk
    angelfunk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1078
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:19 AM ET #531

    Funny read today...

    How the Fuck can call a play a WIN or a LOSS if you don't post a line Fumble???????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Hilarious child..
    Reply
    Funny read today...

    How the Fuck can call a play a WIN or a LOSS if you don't post a line Fumble???????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Hilarious child..
     
    DrKylePile
    DrKylePile
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:19 AM ET #532

    Nobody's asking you to be in here, so if you're unhappy just leave

    I'm sure you're an important enough person that you have better things to do than talk shit in somebody's thread right?
    Reply
    Nobody's asking you to be in here, so if you're unhappy just leave

    I'm sure you're an important enough person that you have better things to do than talk shit in somebody's thread right?
     
    UDO
    UDO
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 69
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:19 AM ET #533

    Use Your Head Man, He posts his plays, evaluate w/o Lines!! and make your choice!!! Fade or Follow!!! Its Real simple
    Reply
    Use Your Head Man, He posts his plays, evaluate w/o Lines!! and make your choice!!! Fade or Follow!!! Its Real simple
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:20 AM ET #534

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    SO YOU GUYS WON RIGHT??? OK THEN I KNOW MY LINE WAS GOOD THEN! LMFAO
        yesssssssssssss sirrrrr we did
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    SO YOU GUYS WON RIGHT??? OK THEN I KNOW MY LINE WAS GOOD THEN! LMFAO
        yesssssssssssss sirrrrr we did
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:20 AM ET #535

    This is unbelieveable, when you lose the haters come in, when your winnig the idiots come in wanting to question your every move and try to say your a liar because they dont believe that anyone can win that much just because they CANT...
    Reply
    This is unbelieveable, when you lose the haters come in, when your winnig the idiots come in wanting to question your every move and try to say your a liar because they dont believe that anyone can win that much just because they CANT...
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:21 AM ET #536

    come on lakerssss
    Reply
    come on lakerssss
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:22 AM ET #537

    ohh shit didnt no Ellis play tonite
    Reply
    ohh shit didnt no Ellis play tonite
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:22 AM ET #538

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    This is unbelieveable, when you lose the haters come in, when your winnig the idiots come in wanting to question your every move and try to say your a liar because they dont believe that anyone can win that much just because they CANT...
    ALL I KNOW IS THAT IIM GONNA HIT THAT DAMN 50% YET...LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    This is unbelieveable, when you lose the haters come in, when your winnig the idiots come in wanting to question your every move and try to say your a liar because they dont believe that anyone can win that much just because they CANT...
    ALL I KNOW IS THAT IIM GONNA HIT THAT DAMN 50% YET...LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
     
    thizzle71
    thizzle71
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 788
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:22 AM ET #539

    you guys need to drink some RED BULL... WATCH

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEQMRJ30Ma8&feature=player_embedded
    Reply
    you guys need to drink some RED BULL... WATCH

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEQMRJ30Ma8&feature=player_embedded
     
    angelfunk
    angelfunk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1078
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:23 AM ET #540

    Quote Originally Posted by DrKylePile:

    Nobody's asking you to be in here, so if you're unhappy just leave

    I'm sure you're an important enough person that you have better things to do than talk shit in somebody's thread right?

    C'mon Kyle.. Hypocricy will kill you Dr!
    I'm not unhappy, comedy makes me laugh tiger!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DrKylePile:

    Nobody's asking you to be in here, so if you're unhappy just leave

    I'm sure you're an important enough person that you have better things to do than talk shit in somebody's thread right?

    C'mon Kyle.. Hypocricy will kill you Dr!
    I'm not unhappy, comedy makes me laugh tiger!!
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:23 AM ET #541

    Quote Originally Posted by dtown01:

    come on lakerssss
    You really mean come on Clippers
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dtown01:

    come on lakerssss
    You really mean come on Clippers
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:23 AM ET #542

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    This is unbelieveable, when you lose the haters come in, when your winnig the idiots come in wanting to question your every move and try to say your a liar because they dont believe that anyone can win that much just because they CANT...
      hey the people that been here with you before they know who u r
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    This is unbelieveable, when you lose the haters come in, when your winnig the idiots come in wanting to question your every move and try to say your a liar because they dont believe that anyone can win that much just because they CANT...
      hey the people that been here with you before they know who u r
     
    Time4T
    Time4T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 369
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:23 AM ET #543

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Were just here having a good time and winning some money, then you guys come in here questioning shit, for what??, if you dont fucking like  it then dont come in here, plain and simple, its not that hard to figure out, i dont have to show respect to someone that doesnt respect me...

    First of all I wasnt questioning until someone asked a simple question and got an azzhole arrogant response......so then I kinda wanted to know......

    Again....I like to see lines because if my book is a full point off I may not want to play it.?? thats all, I love your picks.....Humbolt I have no clue what he is even doing?????  Show me the line your betting and i can compare it to mine and make the best decision.....You guys are great....not saying your not.......Hope you understand my point

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Were just here having a good time and winning some money, then you guys come in here questioning shit, for what??, if you dont fucking like  it then dont come in here, plain and simple, its not that hard to figure out, i dont have to show respect to someone that doesnt respect me...

    First of all I wasnt questioning until someone asked a simple question and got an azzhole arrogant response......so then I kinda wanted to know......

    Again....I like to see lines because if my book is a full point off I may not want to play it.?? thats all, I love your picks.....Humbolt I have no clue what he is even doing?????  Show me the line your betting and i can compare it to mine and make the best decision.....You guys are great....not saying your not.......Hope you understand my point

     
    J-HA
    J-HA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 899
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:23 AM ET #544

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Really?? Another fool? how much money have you lost? A half a point and a full point difference than what is posted is huge...... If humbolt has a line at 2.5 and I have it at 3.5 I may not want to tail...........Thats why people ask for lines....seems like they are the smart ones.....

    Who says I've lost money.  I'm not in here bitching about posting lines so I can tail if I want.  You say you've been capping for years yet you need someone to post their line.  Sounds to me like you're the fool. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Really?? Another fool? how much money have you lost? A half a point and a full point difference than what is posted is huge...... If humbolt has a line at 2.5 and I have it at 3.5 I may not want to tail...........Thats why people ask for lines....seems like they are the smart ones.....

    Who says I've lost money.  I'm not in here bitching about posting lines so I can tail if I want.  You say you've been capping for years yet you need someone to post their line.  Sounds to me like you're the fool. 

     
    philo99
    philo99
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 6075
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:24 AM ET #545

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    ??? you didnt?  LOL    I read differently.......Maybe the comment about his kid is invisible like your lines.........

     

    Why don't you guys just play tins pic's he posts the lines. or your own.  .      

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    ??? you didnt?  LOL    I read differently.......Maybe the comment about his kid is invisible like your lines.........

     

    Why don't you guys just play tins pic's he posts the lines. or your own.  .      

     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:25 AM ET #546

    Quote Originally Posted by philo99:

     

    Why don't you guys just play tins pic's he posts the lines. or your own.  .      

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by philo99:

     

    Why don't you guys just play tins pic's he posts the lines. or your own.  .      

     
    DrKylePile
    DrKylePile
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:26 AM ET #547

    I know you're not calling me a hypocrite, because I certainly am undeserving and resent such an idea.  

    Laughter, however, is very good for your health, I do agree with this
    Reply
    I know you're not calling me a hypocrite, because I certainly am undeserving and resent such an idea.  

    Laughter, however, is very good for your health, I do agree with this
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:26 AM ET #548

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    You really mean come on Clippers

    2h down by 3 not bad but them lakers -7

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    You really mean come on Clippers

    2h down by 3 not bad but them lakers -7

     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:27 AM ET #549

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    First of all I wasnt questioning until someone asked a simple question and got an azzhole arrogant response......so then I kinda wanted to know......

    Again....I like to see lines because if my book is a full point off I may not want to play it.?? thats all, I love your picks.....Humbolt I have no clue what he is even doing?????  Show me the line your betting and i can compare it to mine and make the best decision.....You guys are great....not saying your not.......Hope you understand my point

    I post every line with every play that I take...So what is your problem with me now???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    First of all I wasnt questioning until someone asked a simple question and got an azzhole arrogant response......so then I kinda wanted to know......

    Again....I like to see lines because if my book is a full point off I may not want to play it.?? thats all, I love your picks.....Humbolt I have no clue what he is even doing?????  Show me the line your betting and i can compare it to mine and make the best decision.....You guys are great....not saying your not.......Hope you understand my point

    I post every line with every play that I take...So what is your problem with me now???
     
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:27 AM ET #550

    THIS COLORADO ST GAME IS DRAGGIN...BUT LOOKS TASTY!!!!!!!
    Reply
    THIS COLORADO ST GAME IS DRAGGIN...BUT LOOKS TASTY!!!!!!!
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 222324 ... 343536 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,921
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
    • Week 6 Money 8,774
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,354
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.