20 reasons why I think the Ravens line is inflated (***Novel alert**)
You covered every point I have been arguing with a Broncos fan at work about.
Ravens were injured and in disarray when Denver came to town a few weeks ago.
I know when to fade em and play em as well. Season ticket holder since they've been in Baltimore.
This is not the week to fade em. I'm on the ml myself.
Cashing tickets!
You covered every point I have been arguing with a Broncos fan at work about.
Ravens were injured and in disarray when Denver came to town a few weeks ago.
I know when to fade em and play em as well. Season ticket holder since they've been in Baltimore.
This is not the week to fade em. I'm on the ml myself.
Cashing tickets!
You do realize how ridiculous it is to say you have ZERO bias and then hammer off 20 out of 50 reasons why the Ravens win/cover...
You do realize how ridiculous it is to say you have ZERO bias and then hammer off 20 out of 50 reasons why the Ravens win/cover...
After reading your thread I stand by my play even more pertaining to your article .... GL this weekend Stuckey (handshake)
After reading your thread I stand by my play even more pertaining to your article .... GL this weekend Stuckey (handshake)
By the way, this thread sums up covers. You create a bold thread and win..no biggie. You lose...you get crucified. God, I missed the immaturity on this board.
Ohio State +2 loooooooooooooooot tomorrow in college hoops.
loooooot. This thread is hot. Lets keep it going. Hopefully Atl closes. Houston and the under up next.
By the way, this thread sums up covers. You create a bold thread and win..no biggie. You lose...you get crucified. God, I missed the immaturity on this board.
Ohio State +2 loooooooooooooooot tomorrow in college hoops.
loooooot. This thread is hot. Lets keep it going. Hopefully Atl closes. Houston and the under up next.
I am on top of the world, but would never talk garbage after an NFL playoff game. Tough way to go out for Broncos fans who are great, great football fans after such a great season
What sucked about that game from a Broncos fans' perspective, was that it was the first game of the weekend. I couldn't even watch any more football that weekend.![]()
But that's when I knew the Ravens would most likely win it all. Stuff like that happens for a reason. You can't explain it, it just does its own thing.
![]()
I am a huge Raven fan this weekend, about $1300 worth of fandom riding on the line.
I am on top of the world, but would never talk garbage after an NFL playoff game. Tough way to go out for Broncos fans who are great, great football fans after such a great season
What sucked about that game from a Broncos fans' perspective, was that it was the first game of the weekend. I couldn't even watch any more football that weekend.![]()
But that's when I knew the Ravens would most likely win it all. Stuff like that happens for a reason. You can't explain it, it just does its own thing.
![]()
I am a huge Raven fan this weekend, about $1300 worth of fandom riding on the line.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,617
- Monday 09/28/2026 806
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,259
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,739
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,281
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,868
- Another BS PI 998
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,345
- 🏈🏟???BIG STATE OF TEXAS FOOTBALL 👀🇺🇸👀??🏟?🏈 33,975
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
