• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Anyone use Biorhythms to cap NFL?

    123 Next Last»
    WeMoveLines
    proteinfreak
    mikelinna
    FrumDaYaY
    Burly
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9814
    Posts: 52
    123 Next Last»
     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2012 - 3:55 AM ET #1

    I am not a football guy. I'm a hockey, baseball, and golf guy. I don't know much about NFL though I could name 60% of the starting QBs.. I'm learning.I have some gold in a spreadsheet I've made that correlates biorhythms to how people and athletes are 'feeling' and I've made one for the NFL QBs this season. This is purely scientific no stars no moons just a physical and emotional cycle your body go through based on your birthdate. Does anyone in the forum use bios to cap? I know HappyKane is the big bio guy on covers not sure he does a lot of NFL though. Looking for others to follow and talk to that use this method at least partly.

    Anyway here are my picks for the week. Haven't done any research and don't even know if the QBs are starting but based on bios heres the picks.

    Carolina +3.5
    Baltimore/St.Louis Over 38
    Detroit -3.5
    Houston/Minnesota Over 37.5

     

    Drop me a line and BOL in your picks.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I am not a football guy. I'm a hockey, baseball, and golf guy. I don't know much about NFL though I could name 60% of the starting QBs.. I'm learning.I have some gold in a spreadsheet I've made that correlates biorhythms to how people and athletes are 'feeling' and I've made one for the NFL QBs this season. This is purely scientific no stars no moons just a physical and emotional cycle your body go through based on your birthdate. Does anyone in the forum use bios to cap? I know HappyKane is the big bio guy on covers not sure he does a lot of NFL though. Looking for others to follow and talk to that use this method at least partly.

    Anyway here are my picks for the week. Haven't done any research and don't even know if the QBs are starting but based on bios heres the picks.

    Carolina +3.5
    Baltimore/St.Louis Over 38
    Detroit -3.5
    Houston/Minnesota Over 37.5

     

    Drop me a line and BOL in your picks.

     
    proteinfreak
    proteinfreak
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2012 - 4:44 AM ET #2

    Both Mini and Hou are sitting starters.. keep that in mind with the over 
    Reply
    Both Mini and Hou are sitting starters.. keep that in mind with the over 
     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2012 - 3:43 AM ET #3

    4/4 ok good start maybe I'll post for next week.
    Reply
    4/4 ok good start maybe I'll post for next week.
     
    mikelinna
    mikelinna
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 56
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2012 - 7:55 AM ET #4

    WML You might be on to something I'm looking forward to your picks in week 1 gl
    Reply
    WML You might be on to something I'm looking forward to your picks in week 1 gl
     
    FrumDaYaY
    FrumDaYaY
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 101
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2012 - 8:59 AM ET #5

    Please tell me your system, I'm very interested on how you formulate those picks. 

    Good picks btw, 4/4 great job!!! =)
    Reply
    Please tell me your system, I'm very interested on how you formulate those picks. 

    Good picks btw, 4/4 great job!!! =)
     
    Burly
    Burly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 650
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2012 - 12:36 PM ET #6

    Nice job
    Reply
    Nice job
     
    Biscuit
    Biscuit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2409
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2012 - 1:04 PM ET #7

    I looked into this a couple of years ago.     I charted biorhythms of the top 10 QBs over the course of the previous season, and I didn't find it to be a reliable predictor of performance, so I gave up on it.   I think I had devised a good, logical system, but maybe I did it the wrong way.     

    GL
    Reply
    I looked into this a couple of years ago.     I charted biorhythms of the top 10 QBs over the course of the previous season, and I didn't find it to be a reliable predictor of performance, so I gave up on it.   I think I had devised a good, logical system, but maybe I did it the wrong way.     

    GL
     
    nbafan88
    nbafan88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 26899
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2012 - 1:06 PM ET #8

    HappyKane!!!!!


    Reply
    HappyKane!!!!!


     
    redbook1
    redbook1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1033
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2012 - 5:03 PM ET #9

    ??? "purely scientific" based on birthdays?  i'd like to see THAT science.                          
    Reply
    ??? "purely scientific" based on birthdays?  i'd like to see THAT science.                          
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18571
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2012 - 11:34 PM ET #10

    HAHAHA ... What a fucking bull shit

    Does not know the QB but know the QB birthday? I know all the QB but I do not know any birth date, where they born, or how they feel.

    Pure scientific my butt ....
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    HAHAHA ... What a fucking bull shit

    Does not know the QB but know the QB birthday? I know all the QB but I do not know any birth date, where they born, or how they feel.

    Pure scientific my butt ....
     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2012 - 4:39 AM ET #11

    If you'd like to SEE that science then type it into google and research it.. I'm glad I have doubters though because it drives me to do what I do. And in my opinion the books use these in their line making so it's quite funny when noobs post - go ahead and shoot in the dark.

    Anyway like I said at the top of the post, I am not that knowledgeable in the NFL but giving it a try this year. Here are the QB Ratings for this week followed by plays. BOL.

    Good

    Smith 9.5
    P. Manning 9.5
    Fitzpatrick 9.5
    Romo 9
    Skelton 9
    Ryan 9
    Flacco 9
    Henne 9
    McCoy 8.5
    Dalton 8
    Rodgers 8

    Bad

    Ponder 1.5
    Schaub 1.5
    Kolb 2
    Gabbert 2.5
    Roethlisberger 2.5
    Rivers 2.5
    Flynn 2.5

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1

     

    Reply

    If you'd like to SEE that science then type it into google and research it.. I'm glad I have doubters though because it drives me to do what I do. And in my opinion the books use these in their line making so it's quite funny when noobs post - go ahead and shoot in the dark.

    Anyway like I said at the top of the post, I am not that knowledgeable in the NFL but giving it a try this year. Here are the QB Ratings for this week followed by plays. BOL.

    Good

    Smith 9.5
    P. Manning 9.5
    Fitzpatrick 9.5
    Romo 9
    Skelton 9
    Ryan 9
    Flacco 9
    Henne 9
    McCoy 8.5
    Dalton 8
    Rodgers 8

    Bad

    Ponder 1.5
    Schaub 1.5
    Kolb 2
    Gabbert 2.5
    Roethlisberger 2.5
    Rivers 2.5
    Flynn 2.5

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1

     

     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2012 - 4:40 AM ET #12

    Plays

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1

     

    Reply

    Plays

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1

     

     
    arkadymo
    arkadymo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5107
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2012 - 6:54 AM ET #13

    I think I'd be careful with Over / Under with this angle WeMove. Ponder and Gabbert having low scores might mean a lot of 3 and outs, but it could also mean a few pick 6's....

     

    Reply

    I think I'd be careful with Over / Under with this angle WeMove. Ponder and Gabbert having low scores might mean a lot of 3 and outs, but it could also mean a few pick 6's....

     

     
    raffchfd
    raffchfd
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 13648
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2012 - 10:28 AM ET #14

    matt flynn is not the starter, russel wilson is
    Reply
    matt flynn is not the starter, russel wilson is
     
    Burly
    Burly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 650
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2012 - 11:04 AM ET #15

    Yea some of the guys you have listed are not the starters such as Henne 

    Also what makes a team a play 
    Reply
    Yea some of the guys you have listed are not the starters such as Henne 

    Also what makes a team a play 
     
    hillardoh
    hillardoh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 387
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2012 - 11:17 AM ET #16

    if i were to use biorythms i  would focus on on the offensive and defensive lineman because i know winning in football is just more than having a good quarterback. im not sure if it would work or not because i have not tested it. You could have tom brady on a very good day but still not have the lineman to protect him
    Reply
    if i were to use biorythms i  would focus on on the offensive and defensive lineman because i know winning in football is just more than having a good quarterback. im not sure if it would work or not because i have not tested it. You could have tom brady on a very good day but still not have the lineman to protect him
     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2012 - 2:48 PM ET #17

    arkadymo - Very true I do not like over/unders with this method. That being said I give a slight edge with low bios to unders. Turnovers eat up time if they aren't returned for TD's.

    I also see that some guys aren't starters and will be taking that into account. With your guys' help too!

    hillardoh - I do agree with you there is more than just QB's that go into a game. Just like baseball it's more then just the pitcher. I just think it's the biggest factor in the game - the ball is in his hands the most. But there is no doubt anyone at any position can take over a game. It's just too much work and too confusing to look at all the players and variables.

     

     

    In my first week I'm just going to look for the majority of QBs I had rated good to do well and above average and the majority of QBs I had rated bad to do bad or below average.

    Reply

    arkadymo - Very true I do not like over/unders with this method. That being said I give a slight edge with low bios to unders. Turnovers eat up time if they aren't returned for TD's.

    I also see that some guys aren't starters and will be taking that into account. With your guys' help too!

    hillardoh - I do agree with you there is more than just QB's that go into a game. Just like baseball it's more then just the pitcher. I just think it's the biggest factor in the game - the ball is in his hands the most. But there is no doubt anyone at any position can take over a game. It's just too much work and too confusing to look at all the players and variables.

     

     

    In my first week I'm just going to look for the majority of QBs I had rated good to do well and above average and the majority of QBs I had rated bad to do bad or below average.

     
    mrquija27
    mrquija27
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 3117
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2012 - 5:27 PM ET #18

    Who is Henne playing for???  Seriously dude.  You talk shit about noobs then you type in Henne 9 whatever the fuck that means and bet Miami?  Your the noob brother.
    Reply
    Who is Henne playing for???  Seriously dude.  You talk shit about noobs then you type in Henne 9 whatever the fuck that means and bet Miami?  Your the noob brother.
     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2012 - 3:34 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by mrquija27:

    Who is Henne playing for???  Seriously dude.  You talk shit about noobs then you type in Henne 9 whatever the fuck that means and bet Miami?  Your the noob brother.

    ''If you'd like to SEE that science then type it into google and research it.. I'm glad I have doubters though because it drives me to do what I do. And in my opinion the books use these in their line making so it's quite funny when noobs post - go ahead and shoot in the dark.

    Anyway like I said at the top of the post, I am not that knowledgeable in the NFL but giving it a try this year. Here are the QB Ratings for this week followed by plays. BOL.''

     

    Was talking about when noobs post about biorhythms not NFL and I clearly explained I was new to NFL so really mrquija27 your just a dumbass and do not get it. I guess you can't read and all you can see is guys names and numbers lol.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mrquija27:

    Who is Henne playing for???  Seriously dude.  You talk shit about noobs then you type in Henne 9 whatever the fuck that means and bet Miami?  Your the noob brother.

    ''If you'd like to SEE that science then type it into google and research it.. I'm glad I have doubters though because it drives me to do what I do. And in my opinion the books use these in their line making so it's quite funny when noobs post - go ahead and shoot in the dark.

    Anyway like I said at the top of the post, I am not that knowledgeable in the NFL but giving it a try this year. Here are the QB Ratings for this week followed by plays. BOL.''

     

    Was talking about when noobs post about biorhythms not NFL and I clearly explained I was new to NFL so really mrquija27 your just a dumbass and do not get it. I guess you can't read and all you can see is guys names and numbers lol.

     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2012 - 3:37 PM ET #20

    Again, this weeks plays are:

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1

    Adding

    Dallas +4

     

    Plays based on QB bio ratings. I'm new to NFL but not new to biorhythms so judge how you want! BOL to everyone.

    Reply

    Again, this weeks plays are:

    Buffalo +3
    Atlanta -3
    Jax/Min Under 38
    Miami +11.5
    SF/GB Over 45
    Arizona +2.5
    Denver -1
    Baltimore -6
    Oakland +1

    Adding

    Dallas +4

     

    Plays based on QB bio ratings. I'm new to NFL but not new to biorhythms so judge how you want! BOL to everyone.

     
    mrquija27
    mrquija27
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 3117
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2012 - 3:59 PM ET #21

    Ok well your still betting on Miami basing off Henne starting.  So noob must be the definition of yourself.  Good luck youll need it.
    Reply
    Ok well your still betting on Miami basing off Henne starting.  So noob must be the definition of yourself.  Good luck youll need it.
     
    gregowr
    gregowr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 83
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2012 - 4:14 PM ET #22

    My biorhythms are off after reading this post.

    No, jst kidding.  I find it pretty interesting to be honest...
    Reply
    My biorhythms are off after reading this post.

    No, jst kidding.  I find it pretty interesting to be honest...
     
    WeMoveLines
    WeMoveLines
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3059
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2012 - 4:52 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by mrquija27:

    Ok well your still betting on Miami basing off Henne starting.  So noob must be the definition of yourself.  Good luck youll need it.

    Oh ya who is Miami playing?? Houston. I have Schaub rated 1.5 THAT is why I'm playing Miami.

     is what you need.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mrquija27:

    Ok well your still betting on Miami basing off Henne starting.  So noob must be the definition of yourself.  Good luck youll need it.

    Oh ya who is Miami playing?? Houston. I have Schaub rated 1.5 THAT is why I'm playing Miami.

     is what you need.

     
    Burly
    Burly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 650
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2012 - 7:50 PM ET #24

    5/5 very nice job

    how do you gather your information?

    Reply

    5/5 very nice job

    how do you gather your information?

     
     
    Burly
    Burly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 650
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2012 - 8:01 PM ET #25

    also with Flacco and Dalton both with high ratings is the cin/balt game a possible over play?
    Reply
    also with Flacco and Dalton both with high ratings is the cin/balt game a possible over play?
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,871
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 628
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,184
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 9,737
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 612
    • Trump's legacy? 32,955
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,071
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
    • Trump lies so much. 22,888

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.