Posted:
#26
Dallas / Oakland Over
Posted:
#34
Quote Originally Posted by dytide:
real talk

real talk
I dont know. This was potentially the worst bet of the young preseason so far. I mean really he couldnt have been more wrong on this side. Im not trying to knock LVL as many people had the over here, but as far as a single pick goes. doesnt get much worse than that debaucle. I tailed this pick as well so I am not talking shit. Just sayin maybe the shit talkers have a point
Quote Originally Posted by dytide:
real talk

real talk
I dont know. This was potentially the worst bet of the young preseason so far. I mean really he couldnt have been more wrong on this side. Im not trying to knock LVL as many people had the over here, but as far as a single pick goes. doesnt get much worse than that debaucle. I tailed this pick as well so I am not talking shit. Just sayin maybe the shit talkers have a point
Posted:
#35
I also had the over last night.
Two teams that have job openings that need to be filled and only 3 points between the two.....
Disgraceful display of "football" from probably the two worst nfl teams this upcoming season.
Even in preseason, backups, third strings should be able to mustard some points together vs other backups and third strings.
Awful game, but smart bet, even though it lost.
I also had the over last night.
Two teams that have job openings that need to be filled and only 3 points between the two.....
Disgraceful display of "football" from probably the two worst nfl teams this upcoming season.
Even in preseason, backups, third strings should be able to mustard some points together vs other backups and third strings.
Awful game, but smart bet, even though it lost.
Posted:
#36
Amazing how ridiculous you people are...
Had he won you would all be posting
He loses and you burn money...
It's not his fault you tailed him. Give the guy a break.
Look forward to you posting this season lvl as I respect you as an all around good capper in all sports.
Amazing how ridiculous you people are...
Had he won you would all be posting
He loses and you burn money...
It's not his fault you tailed him. Give the guy a break.
Look forward to you posting this season lvl as I respect you as an all around good capper in all sports.
Posted:
#37
We have all been on the wrong side of blow-outs, it happens. at the end of the day it doesnt matter if you lose by the hook or by 30 points, they both count for the same. only thing that matters is your overall record ats.
i had no money on this game, but this is about as bad as you can lose and a good gambler will laugh about it, learn from it and move on....
Reminds me of when i had the under in the classic playoff packers-cardinals game 3 years ago, the highest scoring game in playoff history
i had no money on this game, but this is about as bad as you can lose and a good gambler will laugh about it, learn from it and move on....
Reminds me of when i had the under in the classic playoff packers-cardinals game 3 years ago, the highest scoring game in playoff history
We have all been on the wrong side of blow-outs, it happens. at the end of the day it doesnt matter if you lose by the hook or by 30 points, they both count for the same. only thing that matters is your overall record ats.
i had no money on this game, but this is about as bad as you can lose and a good gambler will laugh about it, learn from it and move on....
Reminds me of when i had the under in the classic playoff packers-cardinals game 3 years ago, the highest scoring game in playoff history
i had no money on this game, but this is about as bad as you can lose and a good gambler will laugh about it, learn from it and move on....
Reminds me of when i had the under in the classic playoff packers-cardinals game 3 years ago, the highest scoring game in playoff history
Posted:
#38
Im not going to comment on the game, I really had no interest eitherway but, I will comment on these emoticons 




I think these cause tension and create problems on this forum between forum members with THIN SKIN I also think that covers needs some infighting between the members here to keep post counts high, Why else would they give us toys like these emoticons to play with.
Look, We all win, We all lose, We all make good predictions, We all make bad predictions, If we bash each other every time we put ourselves out there with a play, Then we are only doing ourselves a disservice.
The guy posted he loved the over
He never called it a lock
He never said it was for 100 units
He never called it the bet of his life or that he was putting his mortgage on it.
He posted what he liked, It lost So what, He will post more Losers and he will post more winners, He will get hot, He will go cold like we all do.
I think these cause tension and create problems on this forum between forum members with THIN SKIN I also think that covers needs some infighting between the members here to keep post counts high, Why else would they give us toys like these emoticons to play with.
Look, We all win, We all lose, We all make good predictions, We all make bad predictions, If we bash each other every time we put ourselves out there with a play, Then we are only doing ourselves a disservice.
The guy posted he loved the over
He never called it a lock
He never said it was for 100 units
He never called it the bet of his life or that he was putting his mortgage on it.
He posted what he liked, It lost So what, He will post more Losers and he will post more winners, He will get hot, He will go cold like we all do.
Im not going to comment on the game, I really had no interest eitherway but, I will comment on these emoticons 




I think these cause tension and create problems on this forum between forum members with THIN SKIN I also think that covers needs some infighting between the members here to keep post counts high, Why else would they give us toys like these emoticons to play with.
Look, We all win, We all lose, We all make good predictions, We all make bad predictions, If we bash each other every time we put ourselves out there with a play, Then we are only doing ourselves a disservice.
The guy posted he loved the over
He never called it a lock
He never said it was for 100 units
He never called it the bet of his life or that he was putting his mortgage on it.
He posted what he liked, It lost So what, He will post more Losers and he will post more winners, He will get hot, He will go cold like we all do.
I think these cause tension and create problems on this forum between forum members with THIN SKIN I also think that covers needs some infighting between the members here to keep post counts high, Why else would they give us toys like these emoticons to play with.
Look, We all win, We all lose, We all make good predictions, We all make bad predictions, If we bash each other every time we put ourselves out there with a play, Then we are only doing ourselves a disservice.
The guy posted he loved the over
He never called it a lock
He never said it was for 100 units
He never called it the bet of his life or that he was putting his mortgage on it.
He posted what he liked, It lost So what, He will post more Losers and he will post more winners, He will get hot, He will go cold like we all do.
Posted:
#39
Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:
Im not going to comment on the game, I really had no interest eitherway but, I will comment on these emoticons




I think these cause tension and create problems on this forum between forum members with THIN SKIN I also think that covers needs some infighting between the members here to keep post counts high, Why else would they give us toys like these emoticons to play with.
Look, We all win, We all lose, We all make good predictions, We all make bad predictions, If we bash each other every time we put ourselves out there with a play, Then we are only doing ourselves a disservice.
The guy posted he loved the over
He never called it a lock
He never said it was for 100 units
He never called it the bet of his life or that he was putting his mortgage on it.
He posted what he liked, It lost So what, He will post more Losers and he will post more winners, He will get hot, He will go cold like we all do.
Im not going to comment on the game, I really had no interest eitherway but, I will comment on these emoticons
I think these cause tension and create problems on this forum between forum members with THIN SKIN I also think that covers needs some infighting between the members here to keep post counts high, Why else would they give us toys like these emoticons to play with.
Look, We all win, We all lose, We all make good predictions, We all make bad predictions, If we bash each other every time we put ourselves out there with a play, Then we are only doing ourselves a disservice.
The guy posted he loved the over
He never called it a lock
He never said it was for 100 units
He never called it the bet of his life or that he was putting his mortgage on it.
He posted what he liked, It lost So what, He will post more Losers and he will post more winners, He will get hot, He will go cold like we all do.
I agree sir and thank you for your post. It's PRESEASON which means not a 1 unit bet but 1/2 a unit....Half. I liked the over because of the Raiders being the most penalized team in the NFL last season.
I just want to say "Thanks" to everyone who posted in my thread. Good or bad....and Special Thanks to those who realize that I post just to post on occasion. Haters come with posting and I am used to that. I also appreciate those who support me win or lose....but it is best to show respect to those who post whether they just joined or are a Veteran, MVP, All Star, Legend...or Prospect.
I wish everyone a prosperous NFL season and with that being said I will post my picks for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Fade, tail, or just say BOL.
Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:
Im not going to comment on the game, I really had no interest eitherway but, I will comment on these emoticons




I think these cause tension and create problems on this forum between forum members with THIN SKIN I also think that covers needs some infighting between the members here to keep post counts high, Why else would they give us toys like these emoticons to play with.
Look, We all win, We all lose, We all make good predictions, We all make bad predictions, If we bash each other every time we put ourselves out there with a play, Then we are only doing ourselves a disservice.
The guy posted he loved the over
He never called it a lock
He never said it was for 100 units
He never called it the bet of his life or that he was putting his mortgage on it.
He posted what he liked, It lost So what, He will post more Losers and he will post more winners, He will get hot, He will go cold like we all do.
Im not going to comment on the game, I really had no interest eitherway but, I will comment on these emoticons
I think these cause tension and create problems on this forum between forum members with THIN SKIN I also think that covers needs some infighting between the members here to keep post counts high, Why else would they give us toys like these emoticons to play with.
Look, We all win, We all lose, We all make good predictions, We all make bad predictions, If we bash each other every time we put ourselves out there with a play, Then we are only doing ourselves a disservice.
The guy posted he loved the over
He never called it a lock
He never said it was for 100 units
He never called it the bet of his life or that he was putting his mortgage on it.
He posted what he liked, It lost So what, He will post more Losers and he will post more winners, He will get hot, He will go cold like we all do.
I agree sir and thank you for your post. It's PRESEASON which means not a 1 unit bet but 1/2 a unit....Half. I liked the over because of the Raiders being the most penalized team in the NFL last season.
I just want to say "Thanks" to everyone who posted in my thread. Good or bad....and Special Thanks to those who realize that I post just to post on occasion. Haters come with posting and I am used to that. I also appreciate those who support me win or lose....but it is best to show respect to those who post whether they just joined or are a Veteran, MVP, All Star, Legend...or Prospect.
I wish everyone a prosperous NFL season and with that being said I will post my picks for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Fade, tail, or just say BOL.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,103
- Cleveland Bettors 2,572
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,949
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
