Going big on Seattle...
Just a tip. Perhaps the huge ML difference with Carolina changes this.
Just a tip. Perhaps the huge ML difference with Carolina changes this.
Not gonna start a new thread. Just gonna go with this one and give my reasons for each week's game.
Not gonna start a new thread. Just gonna go with this one and give my reasons for each week's game.
Rodgers almost made no mistakes in that game, despite playing with a hammy. He threw two INT off good thrown passes. These were simply tipped into Saints hands after his receivers had the first touch. Saints scored 31 (!) points off three turnovers (2x INT, 1x 4th down) and two failed onside kicks (2x) from the Packers. They were in the 4th down situation because Davante Adams dropped a catchable pass. That game had nothing to do with the Saints defense or the Rodgers injury and it won't happen again in the next three years. Rodgers' stats in that game: 28/37; 418 yards; 10.7 YPPA.
Your statement is simply flawed.
Seahawks haven't faced a good passing team since week 10 when the Giants visited them. I hope scalabrine joins me on this statement as we both had the Giants in this game. Eli Manning - with a worse receiving corp than Rodgers has - was able to torch the Seahawks secondary and the score of 38-17 is still ridiculous. Eli Manning threw a perfect 42-yard bomb to OBJ who tipped the ball into the hands of Earl Thomas. Score would have been 24-17 Giants. When the score was 31-17 Seattle, Eli threw a pass to Randle who was obviously interfered but no flag. Giants had a shot to at least cover the spread late despite being a much worse team than the Packers on both sides of the ball.
What I want to say is, the Seahawks probably have the best defense right now, but they didn't face a passing offense ranked better than #12 since week 10 and that was Philly with Mark Sanchez coming off a huge rivalry win at Dallas. Now I should believe they are able to shut down Aaron Rodgers even if he is not at 100% ? They have played five top-10 passing offenses this season and just won two of them by more than 6 points. Both these opponents, GB then and Giants had no run game and the Giants game should have gone the other way. Eddie Lacy ran for 49.7 YPG and 3.94 YPC during the first 11 games, 99 YPG and 5.25 YPC since. Packers have adjusted run offense+defense.
To cut a long story short: I will pay to see if the Seahawks can beat the Packers by more than 7 points. I think there is a shot at a Brady/Rodgers Super Bowl to be honest.
Rodgers almost made no mistakes in that game, despite playing with a hammy. He threw two INT off good thrown passes. These were simply tipped into Saints hands after his receivers had the first touch. Saints scored 31 (!) points off three turnovers (2x INT, 1x 4th down) and two failed onside kicks (2x) from the Packers. They were in the 4th down situation because Davante Adams dropped a catchable pass. That game had nothing to do with the Saints defense or the Rodgers injury and it won't happen again in the next three years. Rodgers' stats in that game: 28/37; 418 yards; 10.7 YPPA.
Your statement is simply flawed.
Seahawks haven't faced a good passing team since week 10 when the Giants visited them. I hope scalabrine joins me on this statement as we both had the Giants in this game. Eli Manning - with a worse receiving corp than Rodgers has - was able to torch the Seahawks secondary and the score of 38-17 is still ridiculous. Eli Manning threw a perfect 42-yard bomb to OBJ who tipped the ball into the hands of Earl Thomas. Score would have been 24-17 Giants. When the score was 31-17 Seattle, Eli threw a pass to Randle who was obviously interfered but no flag. Giants had a shot to at least cover the spread late despite being a much worse team than the Packers on both sides of the ball.
What I want to say is, the Seahawks probably have the best defense right now, but they didn't face a passing offense ranked better than #12 since week 10 and that was Philly with Mark Sanchez coming off a huge rivalry win at Dallas. Now I should believe they are able to shut down Aaron Rodgers even if he is not at 100% ? They have played five top-10 passing offenses this season and just won two of them by more than 6 points. Both these opponents, GB then and Giants had no run game and the Giants game should have gone the other way. Eddie Lacy ran for 49.7 YPG and 3.94 YPC during the first 11 games, 99 YPG and 5.25 YPC since. Packers have adjusted run offense+defense.
To cut a long story short: I will pay to see if the Seahawks can beat the Packers by more than 7 points. I think there is a shot at a Brady/Rodgers Super Bowl to be honest.
Your Dumb^
Your first post on this site is to tell me that I am dumb without any reasoning ? Congratulations, awesome job.
Your Dumb^
Your first post on this site is to tell me that I am dumb without any reasoning ? Congratulations, awesome job.
I like Seattle this Sunday.
If you think about it, the main reason that DAL lost is because they did not take advantage of the gimpy leg of Rodgers (i.e. no pressure at all). I simply cannot see Rodgers being able to sit in the pocket in SEA like he did last week.
If Rodgers was healthy, this line would be about 4 to 5. I think 7 is about right in the circumstances.
Ultimately, my only debate is whether to take SEA -7 at -117 or to take the SEA and NE moneylines on a parlay at -125. Not sure which is better - especially since I have about 2500 on NE to make the SB
I like Seattle this Sunday.
If you think about it, the main reason that DAL lost is because they did not take advantage of the gimpy leg of Rodgers (i.e. no pressure at all). I simply cannot see Rodgers being able to sit in the pocket in SEA like he did last week.
If Rodgers was healthy, this line would be about 4 to 5. I think 7 is about right in the circumstances.
Ultimately, my only debate is whether to take SEA -7 at -117 or to take the SEA and NE moneylines on a parlay at -125. Not sure which is better - especially since I have about 2500 on NE to make the SB
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,248
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,038
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,557
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,415
- MLB Playoffs 5,246
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,276
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
- Week 5 Money 11,121
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,815
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
