The public looks to be on KC on both the line and ML. And I see as does my friend who watches different shows then I do with many saying they know 9ers are the better team overall but they can't go against Mahomes. To many people saying this same thing, seems to be a pretty good narrative being pushed around. And it's for this reason I want to believe 9ers have a good shot to win this game. Could they win big ? Well, if they win and I'm not saying they will but if they do this might be a much bigger win then many believe is possible VS Mahomes. 9ers have so many skilled players on offense maybe they might just explode in this game. I like the OVER myself. If either team wins big it likely goes over, I can't see the losing team score few points. I will say a score around 35-17. Not sure who wins. Or 38-17.
Bucs shut down
I lean KC tho I haven't wagered yet, but a decisive SF win wouldn't surprise me either. The TB shut down what I thought was a better KC offense in SB 55. BOL on your play
Question Authority
theclaw
Quote Originally Posted by theclaw:
The public looks to be on KC on both the line and ML. And I see as does my friend who watches different shows then I do with many saying they know 9ers are the better team overall but they can't go against Mahomes. To many people saying this same thing, seems to be a pretty good narrative being pushed around. And it's for this reason I want to believe 9ers have a good shot to win this game. Could they win big ? Well, if they win and I'm not saying they will but if they do this might be a much bigger win then many believe is possible VS Mahomes. 9ers have so many skilled players on offense maybe they might just explode in this game. I like the OVER myself. If either team wins big it likely goes over, I can't see the losing team score few points. I will say a score around 35-17. Not sure who wins. Or 38-17.
Bucs shut down
I lean KC tho I haven't wagered yet, but a decisive SF win wouldn't surprise me either. The TB shut down what I thought was a better KC offense in SB 55. BOL on your play