• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    ****NFL week 15**** .....I'm probably going undefeated this week....

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    timmons187
    TRAIN69
    GoldjaBoy
    PurduePride2206
    Ravens5220
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8298
    Posts: 61
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    timmons187
    timmons187
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 233
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2010 - 7:59 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by reads111:

    I respect your picks and logic on most things. The only thing I'll tell you is that your Pitt/NYJ pick is a little off. People seem to believe, as I did last week, that this Jets team will "Snap out of it". They are who they are. They have a mediocre Def. that on paper looks WAY better than it actually is. Mentally Sanchez is done for the season. He is second guessing everything he does and making horrible decisions because of it. He has yet to prove in the past two weeks he can play in shitty weather and this week will be worse than the last two. Greene and LT won't be able to run for shit, and with Mark's horrible decision making/acc. look for this game to be about 24-10. 10 seems high considering they haven't scored a TD in 2 games.

    I've made money the past two weeks playing the other side of the Jets and will continue. Don't forget this team has looked horrible for the past 4-5 weeks. 

    Whatever side you take BoL but just wanted to point a few things out.

     

     

     very well put... check out my post its almost identical and a lil more in depth....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by reads111:

    I respect your picks and logic on most things. The only thing I'll tell you is that your Pitt/NYJ pick is a little off. People seem to believe, as I did last week, that this Jets team will "Snap out of it". They are who they are. They have a mediocre Def. that on paper looks WAY better than it actually is. Mentally Sanchez is done for the season. He is second guessing everything he does and making horrible decisions because of it. He has yet to prove in the past two weeks he can play in shitty weather and this week will be worse than the last two. Greene and LT won't be able to run for shit, and with Mark's horrible decision making/acc. look for this game to be about 24-10. 10 seems high considering they haven't scored a TD in 2 games.

    I've made money the past two weeks playing the other side of the Jets and will continue. Don't forget this team has looked horrible for the past 4-5 weeks. 

    Whatever side you take BoL but just wanted to point a few things out.

     

     

     very well put... check out my post its almost identical and a lil more in depth....

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2010 - 9:41 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by moosehunter:

    gl Train.......

    Moose!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by moosehunter:

    gl Train.......

    Moose!!

     
    timmons187
    timmons187
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 233
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2010 - 11:35 PM ET #28

    LOL so much for going undefeated train your starting off 0 for 1....   Good luck with the jets!!! lol i hope u money line them like u did san fran tonight!!!
    Reply
    LOL so much for going undefeated train your starting off 0 for 1....   Good luck with the jets!!! lol i hope u money line them like u did san fran tonight!!!
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2010 - 11:41 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by timmons187:

    LOL so much for going undefeated train your starting off 0 for 1....   Good luck with the jets!!! lol i hope u money line them like u did san fran tonight!!!

    Love the haters

    ....Especially the ones that cant count to 2.....I had 2 picks tonight.....I went 1-1 (3-0 in ncaa hoops) ....So I'm doin ok tonight....

    GL 187

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by timmons187:

    LOL so much for going undefeated train your starting off 0 for 1....   Good luck with the jets!!! lol i hope u money line them like u did san fran tonight!!!

    Love the haters

    ....Especially the ones that cant count to 2.....I had 2 picks tonight.....I went 1-1 (3-0 in ncaa hoops) ....So I'm doin ok tonight....

    GL 187

     
    GoldjaBoy
    GoldjaBoy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10225
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2010 - 11:43 PM ET #30

    Reply
     
    PurduePride2206
    PurduePride2206
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 18648
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2010 - 11:49 PM ET #31

    Colts are done?? 

    collie, sessions, hayden all coming back this week 
    Reply
    Colts are done?? 

    collie, sessions, hayden all coming back this week 
     
    Ravens5220
    Ravens5220
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 12:00 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



    Its all good bro. I know the Jets suck ass, I mentioned it in the 1st post. The thing is, Pitt aint any better. Their 2 tds last week came from the defense. I think this is a low scoring game, so getting a td and more than +200 is a good bet. Of course, "good bets" lose all the time


    Just a question, but what makes you think that Sanchez is any better than Palmer?

    Dont take me the wrong way, I've been up and down on this game, one minute I'm thinking Jets, but next minute thinking Steelers, but can't grasp a real good edge on it, so gonna stay away from it most likely.

    However, I have seen alot of people on the Jets, and can not figure out why anybody thinks the Jets have a chance in this game. I also understand people think the Jets will "snap out of it" and come to play.

    I understand both teams have top ranked defenses, and both teams have decent offences overall , but please tell me how the Jets will be able to move the ball?
    It's not like they are coming to play some shitty team who can't play a game to save anything, they are coming to the Steelers house to play them, on the Steelers turf, and if the Steelers lose, and Ravens win this week (I'm hoping, but not banking on it) then they are back to being tied for the division with the Ravens.

    Please give me a reason other than "this is the jets time to break back out (even if it's againts the steelers)", because I would love for the Steelers to lose straight up, and get absolutely killed out there, but I can't see why the Jets cover, let alone beat them.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



    Its all good bro. I know the Jets suck ass, I mentioned it in the 1st post. The thing is, Pitt aint any better. Their 2 tds last week came from the defense. I think this is a low scoring game, so getting a td and more than +200 is a good bet. Of course, "good bets" lose all the time


    Just a question, but what makes you think that Sanchez is any better than Palmer?

    Dont take me the wrong way, I've been up and down on this game, one minute I'm thinking Jets, but next minute thinking Steelers, but can't grasp a real good edge on it, so gonna stay away from it most likely.

    However, I have seen alot of people on the Jets, and can not figure out why anybody thinks the Jets have a chance in this game. I also understand people think the Jets will "snap out of it" and come to play.

    I understand both teams have top ranked defenses, and both teams have decent offences overall , but please tell me how the Jets will be able to move the ball?
    It's not like they are coming to play some shitty team who can't play a game to save anything, they are coming to the Steelers house to play them, on the Steelers turf, and if the Steelers lose, and Ravens win this week (I'm hoping, but not banking on it) then they are back to being tied for the division with the Ravens.

    Please give me a reason other than "this is the jets time to break back out (even if it's againts the steelers)", because I would love for the Steelers to lose straight up, and get absolutely killed out there, but I can't see why the Jets cover, let alone beat them.


     
    Splooge
    Splooge
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 2300
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 12:44 AM ET #33

    Think twice about Saints and Browies game both will win outright.....Raidas and Cards for fun agreed there

    Reply

    Think twice about Saints and Browies game both will win outright.....Raidas and Cards for fun agreed there

     
    Splooge
    Splooge
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 2300
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 12:49 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens5220:



    Just a question, but what makes you think that Sanchez is any better than Palmer?

    Dont take me the wrong way, I've been up and down on this game, one minute I'm thinking Jets, but next minute thinking Steelers, but can't grasp a real good edge on it, so gonna stay away from it most likely.

    However, I have seen alot of people on the Jets, and can not figure out why anybody thinks the Jets have a chance in this game. I also understand people think the Jets will "snap out of it" and come to play.

    I understand both teams have top ranked defenses, and both teams have decent offences overall , but please tell me how the Jets will be able to move the ball?
    It's not like they are coming to play some shitty team who can't play a game to save anything, they are coming to the Steelers house to play them, on the Steelers turf, and if the Steelers lose, and Ravens win this week (I'm hoping, but not banking on it) then they are back to being tied for the division with the Ravens.

    Please give me a reason other than "this is the jets time to break back out (even if it's againts the steelers)", because I would love for the Steelers to lose straight up, and get absolutely killed out there, but I can't see why the Jets cover, let alone beat them.


    by far the most difficult game to cap on the board this week....gun to my head i'll take the pts but i hear ya zero faith in Jets to back w/ any conviction

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens5220:



    Just a question, but what makes you think that Sanchez is any better than Palmer?

    Dont take me the wrong way, I've been up and down on this game, one minute I'm thinking Jets, but next minute thinking Steelers, but can't grasp a real good edge on it, so gonna stay away from it most likely.

    However, I have seen alot of people on the Jets, and can not figure out why anybody thinks the Jets have a chance in this game. I also understand people think the Jets will "snap out of it" and come to play.

    I understand both teams have top ranked defenses, and both teams have decent offences overall , but please tell me how the Jets will be able to move the ball?
    It's not like they are coming to play some shitty team who can't play a game to save anything, they are coming to the Steelers house to play them, on the Steelers turf, and if the Steelers lose, and Ravens win this week (I'm hoping, but not banking on it) then they are back to being tied for the division with the Ravens.

    Please give me a reason other than "this is the jets time to break back out (even if it's againts the steelers)", because I would love for the Steelers to lose straight up, and get absolutely killed out there, but I can't see why the Jets cover, let alone beat them.


    by far the most difficult game to cap on the board this week....gun to my head i'll take the pts but i hear ya zero faith in Jets to back w/ any conviction

     
    SlamminSam212
    SlamminSam212
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 363
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 1:52 AM ET #35

    UNDER AND CHARGERS .. KNEW IT :) win "NETS, CHARGERS, AND UNDER" ooohh yehah
    Reply
    UNDER AND CHARGERS .. KNEW IT :) win "NETS, CHARGERS, AND UNDER" ooohh yehah
     
    timmons187
    timmons187
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 233
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 2:10 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Love the haters

    ....Especially the ones that cant count to 2.....I had 2 picks tonight.....I went 1-1 (3-0 in ncaa hoops) ....So I'm doin ok tonight....

    GL 187

     

    No hate here... I dont need to count to 2 i commented on your NFL plays i could care less about your college basketball play... Obviously im not dumb enough to think ud really think youd go undefeated but a first night loss is comical.. So your 0 - 1 tonight in accordance to my post... not one and one....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Love the haters

    ....Especially the ones that cant count to 2.....I had 2 picks tonight.....I went 1-1 (3-0 in ncaa hoops) ....So I'm doin ok tonight....

    GL 187

     

    No hate here... I dont need to count to 2 i commented on your NFL plays i could care less about your college basketball play... Obviously im not dumb enough to think ud really think youd go undefeated but a first night loss is comical.. So your 0 - 1 tonight in accordance to my post... not one and one....

     
    kettosan
    kettosan
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 639
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 3:40 AM ET #37

    best of luck train.  i am with you on some of the picks....
    Reply
    best of luck train.  i am with you on some of the picks....
     
    IlikeDawgs
    IlikeDawgs
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 933
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 9:41 AM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by timmons187:

     

    No hate here... I dont need to count to 2 i commented on your NFL plays i could care less about your college basketball play... Obviously im not dumb enough to think ud really think youd go undefeated but a first night loss is comical.. So your 0 - 1 tonight in accordance to my post... not one and one....



    did he not also play the under in the nfl game? stop being a douchebag, and if you insist on being a douche at least be accurate...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by timmons187:

     

    No hate here... I dont need to count to 2 i commented on your NFL plays i could care less about your college basketball play... Obviously im not dumb enough to think ud really think youd go undefeated but a first night loss is comical.. So your 0 - 1 tonight in accordance to my post... not one and one....



    did he not also play the under in the nfl game? stop being a douchebag, and if you insist on being a douche at least be accurate...
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 10:52 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by timmons187:

     

    No hate here... I dont need to count to 2 i commented on your NFL plays i could care less about your college basketball play... Obviously im not dumb enough to think ud really think youd go undefeated but a first night loss is comical.. So your 0 - 1 tonight in accordance to my post... not one and one....



    You the man now dog
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by timmons187:

     

    No hate here... I dont need to count to 2 i commented on your NFL plays i could care less about your college basketball play... Obviously im not dumb enough to think ud really think youd go undefeated but a first night loss is comical.. So your 0 - 1 tonight in accordance to my post... not one and one....



    You the man now dog
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 3:16 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens5220:



    Just a question, but what makes you think that Sanchez is any better than Palmer?

    Dont take me the wrong way, I've been up and down on this game, one minute I'm thinking Jets, but next minute thinking Steelers, but can't grasp a real good edge on it, so gonna stay away from it most likely.

    However, I have seen alot of people on the Jets, and can not figure out why anybody thinks the Jets have a chance in this game. I also understand people think the Jets will "snap out of it" and come to play.

    I understand both teams have top ranked defenses, and both teams have decent offences overall , but please tell me how the Jets will be able to move the ball?
    It's not like they are coming to play some shitty team who can't play a game to save anything, they are coming to the Steelers house to play them, on the Steelers turf, and if the Steelers lose, and Ravens win this week (I'm hoping, but not banking on it) then they are back to being tied for the division with the Ravens.

    Please give me a reason other than "this is the jets time to break back out (even if it's againts the steelers)", because I would love for the Steelers to lose straight up, and get absolutely killed out there, but I can't see why the Jets cover, let alone beat them.




    The Jets suck, as I mentioned. My question is, what makes you think Roethlesberger is better than Sanchez right now? Pitt couldnt score against Cincy.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens5220:



    Just a question, but what makes you think that Sanchez is any better than Palmer?

    Dont take me the wrong way, I've been up and down on this game, one minute I'm thinking Jets, but next minute thinking Steelers, but can't grasp a real good edge on it, so gonna stay away from it most likely.

    However, I have seen alot of people on the Jets, and can not figure out why anybody thinks the Jets have a chance in this game. I also understand people think the Jets will "snap out of it" and come to play.

    I understand both teams have top ranked defenses, and both teams have decent offences overall , but please tell me how the Jets will be able to move the ball?
    It's not like they are coming to play some shitty team who can't play a game to save anything, they are coming to the Steelers house to play them, on the Steelers turf, and if the Steelers lose, and Ravens win this week (I'm hoping, but not banking on it) then they are back to being tied for the division with the Ravens.

    Please give me a reason other than "this is the jets time to break back out (even if it's againts the steelers)", because I would love for the Steelers to lose straight up, and get absolutely killed out there, but I can't see why the Jets cover, let alone beat them.




    The Jets suck, as I mentioned. My question is, what makes you think Roethlesberger is better than Sanchez right now? Pitt couldnt score against Cincy.....
     
    SlamminSam212
    SlamminSam212
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 363
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 3:20 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by QMICH:

    HEY ASSSLAMSAM, GO BLOW SMOKE UP YOUR ASS IN YOUR OWN THREAD, WTF!



    Don't Hate.... Respect 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by QMICH:

    HEY ASSSLAMSAM, GO BLOW SMOKE UP YOUR ASS IN YOUR OWN THREAD, WTF!



    Don't Hate.... Respect 
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 9:07 PM ET #42

    seeing Rams pk and o/u 43

    thats got 7 point teaser written on it .....

    Reply

    seeing Rams pk and o/u 43

    thats got 7 point teaser written on it .....

     
    BustACapCapper1
    BustACapCapper1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 482
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2010 - 9:17 PM ET #43

    Not too bad except the Dolphins pick.
    Reply
    Not too bad except the Dolphins pick.
     
    mischkin04
    mischkin04
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1728
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2010 - 1:38 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by dawniewags:

    jets may cover semi let down for steelers just beat two div rivals

    yeah i can see a FG type of game pits jets

    but if jets play any dirty tricks like they did aginst maimi

    kiss your cheap shot team goodbye

    harrison and the boys will bust up your start pretty boy QB

    for the Seaon then YOUR totally fucked REX and the JETS

    your big mouths will be clamped shut worse than after that pounding your DIV rival Patriots gave YOU

    then they did it again in Chicago  in the snow with gusty winds

     

    YOU jets would have got creamed in that game !

     

        Seriously, your posts give me a headache trying to read and understand at times. Can I suggest maybe using a paragraph to get points across?

              bol on your plays though

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dawniewags:

    jets may cover semi let down for steelers just beat two div rivals

    yeah i can see a FG type of game pits jets

    but if jets play any dirty tricks like they did aginst maimi

    kiss your cheap shot team goodbye

    harrison and the boys will bust up your start pretty boy QB

    for the Seaon then YOUR totally fucked REX and the JETS

    your big mouths will be clamped shut worse than after that pounding your DIV rival Patriots gave YOU

    then they did it again in Chicago  in the snow with gusty winds

     

    YOU jets would have got creamed in that game !

     

        Seriously, your posts give me a headache trying to read and understand at times. Can I suggest maybe using a paragraph to get points across?

              bol on your plays though

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2010 - 10:12 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by BustACapCapper1:

    Not too bad except the Dolphins pick.


    If all the rest win I'll take that loss!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BustACapCapper1:

    Not too bad except the Dolphins pick.


    If all the rest win I'll take that loss!!
     
    boltsfan
    boltsfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2010 - 10:45 AM ET #46

    BOL Train

    Get the


    Reply
    BOL Train

    Get the


     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2010 - 10:59 AM ET #47

    Add

    STL ML

    STL/KC U43.5

    Jets +13/STL U50.5 teaser

    Jets +19/Jax +17.5/Dallas +6.5/KC U56.5 teaser
    Reply
    Add

    STL ML

    STL/KC U43.5

    Jets +13/STL U50.5 teaser

    Jets +19/Jax +17.5/Dallas +6.5/KC U56.5 teaser
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55707
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2010 - 11:01 AM ET #48

    add:

    same 13 point teaser as above and add Philly +16 for a 5 teamer



    Reply
    add:

    same 13 point teaser as above and add Philly +16 for a 5 teamer



     
    TMase
    TMase
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 236
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2010 - 11:08 AM ET #49

    Reply
     
     
    byharleyjames
    byharleyjames
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 1425
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2010 - 11:10 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by mischkin04:

        Seriously, your posts give me a headache trying to read and understand at times. Can I suggest maybe using a paragraph to get points across?

              bol on your plays though

    No kidding, she seems to add insight here but understanding her is  confusing. Putting sentences together would make it an easier read

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mischkin04:

        Seriously, your posts give me a headache trying to read and understand at times. Can I suggest maybe using a paragraph to get points across?

              bol on your plays though

    No kidding, she seems to add insight here but understanding her is  confusing. Putting sentences together would make it an easier read

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,277
    • Monday 10/05/2026 696
    • PART DEUX 193
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,804
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,138
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,627
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • MNF 1,065

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.