• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Whoever booked this fool for the halftime show needs to be fired

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    EastsideBangers
    DeezyAZ81
    Bigdoubleplay
    undermysac
    melossinglet
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2364
    Posts: 132
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10673
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 4:41 PM ET #101

    This girl has talent. She won the night in my opinion. Never knew who she was before this

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    This girl has talent. She won the night in my opinion. Never knew who she was before this

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 4:43 PM ET #102

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBangers:

    This girl has talent. She won the night in my opinion. Never knew who she was before this

    Agreed. After seeing her versus Weeknd it was clear HER should have been the halftime show. She is very talented. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBangers:

    This girl has talent. She won the night in my opinion. Never knew who she was before this

    Agreed. After seeing her versus Weeknd it was clear HER should have been the halftime show. She is very talented. peace_5

     
    Bigdoubleplay
    Bigdoubleplay
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 15948
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 4:43 PM ET #103

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10673
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 4:51 PM ET #104

    @DeezyAZ81

     It didn't hurt that her jubblies were bouncing around while she was playing the guitar either an_tongueout

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

     It didn't hurt that her jubblies were bouncing around while she was playing the guitar either an_tongueout

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 4:55 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBangers:

    @DeezyAZ81  It didn't hurt that her jubblies were bouncing around while she was playing the guitar either

    an_roll_laughShe is attractive no doubt. Her musical talent makes her even more appealing in my eyes. thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBangers:

    @DeezyAZ81  It didn't hurt that her jubblies were bouncing around while she was playing the guitar either

    an_roll_laughShe is attractive no doubt. Her musical talent makes her even more appealing in my eyes. thumbs_up

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10673
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:10 PM ET #106

    @DeezyAZ81

     I think that is proof that for me it is a talent issue over a generational issue.

    I win an_clap

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

     I think that is proof that for me it is a talent issue over a generational issue.

    I win an_clap

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52356
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:12 PM ET #107

    @EastsideBangers

     Amazing how her guitar kept playing when she took her hands off of it too

    peace_5

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Amazing how her guitar kept playing when she took her hands off of it too

    peace_5

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:18 PM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @melossinglet   @DeezyAZ81  All I said was they gear Super Bowl halftime shows to women and children and both you hoes jumped on my dick. I've never paid attention to or said a damn thing to either one of you and yet you two seem to know all about me. Now who's real shit starter? You two stalker bitches deserve each other. You're both obsessed with a stranger on the internet.

     

    "obsessed"???bahahaha....we have spent about 10 minutes writing 5 comments.you seem to spend a good portion of your entire life going back and forth with total strangers,ranting and insulting them and getting your panties in a bunch at the tiniest perceived "sleight"....but its US that are "obsessed"?....mmmm,kay then.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @melossinglet   @DeezyAZ81  All I said was they gear Super Bowl halftime shows to women and children and both you hoes jumped on my dick. I've never paid attention to or said a damn thing to either one of you and yet you two seem to know all about me. Now who's real shit starter? You two stalker bitches deserve each other. You're both obsessed with a stranger on the internet.

     

    "obsessed"???bahahaha....we have spent about 10 minutes writing 5 comments.you seem to spend a good portion of your entire life going back and forth with total strangers,ranting and insulting them and getting your panties in a bunch at the tiniest perceived "sleight"....but its US that are "obsessed"?....mmmm,kay then.

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:19 PM ET #109

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    @EastsideBangers  Amazing how her guitar kept playing when she took her hands off of it too
     

    Did it?

    Because Flea of chili peppers pretty much said that's how it works when they did halftime

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    @EastsideBangers  Amazing how her guitar kept playing when she took her hands off of it too
     

    Did it?

    Because Flea of chili peppers pretty much said that's how it works when they did halftime

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:21 PM ET #110

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @melossinglet   @DeezyAZ81  All I said was they gear Super Bowl halftime shows to women and children and both you hoes jumped on my dick. I've never paid attention to or said a damn thing to either one of you and yet you two seem to know all about me. Now who's real shit starter? You two stalker bitches deserve each other. You're both obsessed with a stranger on the internet.

     

    and as for "knowing all about you"..dude,we only know WHAT YOU CONSTANTLY PUT OUT THERE.continually portraying this "most interesting bad-ass guy on the planet" persona.its hilarious and entertaining though so carry on if you please.an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @melossinglet   @DeezyAZ81  All I said was they gear Super Bowl halftime shows to women and children and both you hoes jumped on my dick. I've never paid attention to or said a damn thing to either one of you and yet you two seem to know all about me. Now who's real shit starter? You two stalker bitches deserve each other. You're both obsessed with a stranger on the internet.

     

    and as for "knowing all about you"..dude,we only know WHAT YOU CONSTANTLY PUT OUT THERE.continually portraying this "most interesting bad-ass guy on the planet" persona.its hilarious and entertaining though so carry on if you please.an_roll_laugh

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52356
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:22 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: @EastsideBangers  Amazing how her guitar kept playing when she took her hands off of it too  Did it? Because Flea of chili peppers pretty much said that's how it works when they did halftime

    The peppers were pissed off pretty bad when they weren't allowed to play their instruments live.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: @EastsideBangers  Amazing how her guitar kept playing when she took her hands off of it too  Did it? Because Flea of chili peppers pretty much said that's how it works when they did halftime

    The peppers were pissed off pretty bad when they weren't allowed to play their instruments live.

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:23 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet: Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet: Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet: Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBangers: **note to self** Don't say off you go anymore.   in a battle of wits,you never stand a chance against the "coolest guy on the interwebz"...its staggering to me how hard that loser tries to act tougher,cooler,hipper,smarter than everybody else..total strangers mind you......"im black ya know!!!and ive got a gun!!no,make that several guns!!..hey,dont forget how masculine i am!!!oh,and did i ever mention how much dope and alcohol i ingest??!!" funny stuff...seems like a parody account to be honest. Been saying this for weeks. He starts $hit and insults anyone with a different point of view, but then insists he has no beef with anyone, while continuing on with backhanded insults and name calling, yet claims he is so likable to everyone. So tough, macho, and knows everything about everything. He even knows how the networks select acts for Super Bowl halftime shows.  But you know he is Black, so it gives him the right to be racist and rude to everyone.   dudes a world class douche-canoe...  quite staggering how he got so much going on in his life and has gambling and life in general all figured out and yet spends so much time churning out long-winded paragraphs here.and then the very moment he gets push-back proceeds to shout about how he doesnt give a shyte about what anyone thinks of him....like,why even be here?you know everything already and dont give a fukc about what anyone else thinks,right? Yeah I don't know how he finds the time to post on here considering how much he gets laid, golfs, and crushes massive amounts of blow, and crushes rails with all of his Southern Cal buddies. I mean how cool is he? Don't think he has ever actually discussed a game or betting line in the forum.  Just how cool, successful, fit, and masculine he is. All of the rest of us are just emotional chicks on his dic$ remember?     oh,he does engage in game discussion...just recently you can see him claiming how obvious and easy the superbowl was AFTER the game was over and he never posted a pick...cant make this shi.t up.seriously.   hey,i sure hope that he doesnt come in here and see our comments and throw a big,old tantrum after complaining about how sensitive everybody else always is..that would be awfully hypocritical and totally lacking in self awareness.   its got to be a parody account.just has to be..people like that dont exist in real life. Yeah now that I reflect back, it has to be a parody profile or bot. Not possible for a grown man to speak like that. His after the game prediction is not a surprise at all coming from "him" Oh $hit he just called us "hoes" and "stalkers". I better get off him before he gets all of his buddies that he drinks and does blow with to come after me. Oh damn it's Nor Cal not So Cal, cannot believe I messed on up the details of cool guy's life.  All the mods just love him too (according to him) so they might come at me too.

     

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet: Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet: Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet: Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBangers: **note to self** Don't say off you go anymore.   in a battle of wits,you never stand a chance against the "coolest guy on the interwebz"...its staggering to me how hard that loser tries to act tougher,cooler,hipper,smarter than everybody else..total strangers mind you......"im black ya know!!!and ive got a gun!!no,make that several guns!!..hey,dont forget how masculine i am!!!oh,and did i ever mention how much dope and alcohol i ingest??!!" funny stuff...seems like a parody account to be honest. Been saying this for weeks. He starts $hit and insults anyone with a different point of view, but then insists he has no beef with anyone, while continuing on with backhanded insults and name calling, yet claims he is so likable to everyone. So tough, macho, and knows everything about everything. He even knows how the networks select acts for Super Bowl halftime shows.  But you know he is Black, so it gives him the right to be racist and rude to everyone.   dudes a world class douche-canoe...  quite staggering how he got so much going on in his life and has gambling and life in general all figured out and yet spends so much time churning out long-winded paragraphs here.and then the very moment he gets push-back proceeds to shout about how he doesnt give a shyte about what anyone thinks of him....like,why even be here?you know everything already and dont give a fukc about what anyone else thinks,right? Yeah I don't know how he finds the time to post on here considering how much he gets laid, golfs, and crushes massive amounts of blow, and crushes rails with all of his Southern Cal buddies. I mean how cool is he? Don't think he has ever actually discussed a game or betting line in the forum.  Just how cool, successful, fit, and masculine he is. All of the rest of us are just emotional chicks on his dic$ remember?     oh,he does engage in game discussion...just recently you can see him claiming how obvious and easy the superbowl was AFTER the game was over and he never posted a pick...cant make this shi.t up.seriously.   hey,i sure hope that he doesnt come in here and see our comments and throw a big,old tantrum after complaining about how sensitive everybody else always is..that would be awfully hypocritical and totally lacking in self awareness.   its got to be a parody account.just has to be..people like that dont exist in real life. Yeah now that I reflect back, it has to be a parody profile or bot. Not possible for a grown man to speak like that. His after the game prediction is not a surprise at all coming from "him" Oh $hit he just called us "hoes" and "stalkers". I better get off him before he gets all of his buddies that he drinks and does blow with to come after me. Oh damn it's Nor Cal not So Cal, cannot believe I messed on up the details of cool guy's life.  All the mods just love him too (according to him) so they might come at me too.

     

    an_roll_laugh

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:28 PM ET #113

    Crushing rails manly? It's not even as fun without chicks. Look, this'll be my last word to the groupies because this shit is all really getting ridiculous.

    @DeezyAZ81

     I really do hope things work out for you. I don't think they are right now. It has made you angry. And maybe i'm wrong. It's the internet, afterall, but this obsessive behavior is not normal. And I think it's a byproduct of maybe how you are feeling in your real life. I wish you the best.

    @melossinglet

     Dude, much like deezy, I never knew of your existence until you randomly started telling me about myself. I don't think we've ever had an exchange but if we have, I don't remember because why would I? I am a douche nozzle though so I can't really argue with you there. And if you're the type of dude that takes the shit random dudes say on the internet and like, hold on to it. Steam on it then more power to you. That's some feminine ass behavior. I couldn't tell you anything you've ever said on this site. There's about 20 guys I engage with on here. And then another 20 or so guys like eastside who I don't engage with but I know who they are. The rest is just filler to me. I don't pay attention to any of it. So honestly, if you two want to be my groupies, the i'll just start calling you groupies and hoes and keeping it moving. You say i'm a shit starter but now the both of you have come into threads randomly talking this and that about me when i've never had a word to say to either of you. You claim I need acceptance but you never see me in here with that

    "Yeah, bro, you tell him!" an_cheers energy. Ever. That's some chick shit in mg eyes. And the best part about the internet is that it's a permanent record for all to see. You can see deezy stalk me from thread to thread talking about the drugs I do, the race of women I fuck. You can see that I really don't talk about that stuff that often so he must really be obsessed to know all this. It's whatever. Like I said, if I need attention, you two groupies are definitely giving it to me. Some people are stars. Some people are fans.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Crushing rails manly? It's not even as fun without chicks. Look, this'll be my last word to the groupies because this shit is all really getting ridiculous.

    @DeezyAZ81

     I really do hope things work out for you. I don't think they are right now. It has made you angry. And maybe i'm wrong. It's the internet, afterall, but this obsessive behavior is not normal. And I think it's a byproduct of maybe how you are feeling in your real life. I wish you the best.

    @melossinglet

     Dude, much like deezy, I never knew of your existence until you randomly started telling me about myself. I don't think we've ever had an exchange but if we have, I don't remember because why would I? I am a douche nozzle though so I can't really argue with you there. And if you're the type of dude that takes the shit random dudes say on the internet and like, hold on to it. Steam on it then more power to you. That's some feminine ass behavior. I couldn't tell you anything you've ever said on this site. There's about 20 guys I engage with on here. And then another 20 or so guys like eastside who I don't engage with but I know who they are. The rest is just filler to me. I don't pay attention to any of it. So honestly, if you two want to be my groupies, the i'll just start calling you groupies and hoes and keeping it moving. You say i'm a shit starter but now the both of you have come into threads randomly talking this and that about me when i've never had a word to say to either of you. You claim I need acceptance but you never see me in here with that

    "Yeah, bro, you tell him!" an_cheers energy. Ever. That's some chick shit in mg eyes. And the best part about the internet is that it's a permanent record for all to see. You can see deezy stalk me from thread to thread talking about the drugs I do, the race of women I fuck. You can see that I really don't talk about that stuff that often so he must really be obsessed to know all this. It's whatever. Like I said, if I need attention, you two groupies are definitely giving it to me. Some people are stars. Some people are fans.

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:29 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Jeezus, you guys are weirdos. I never made any after game predictions. All I said was, in response to Dub specifically was that offensive tackles are important. Basic ass shit, stalkers. For a couple guys who detest me so much, you both sure are on my dick. Melossinglet? When have I ever even acknowledged you? And Deezy literally stalks me from thread to thread just to talk shit. You two are a couple of bitches. You see how me and eastside had an exchange, said out piece and squashed it? That's how men act. You two act like women. You two are the type that would key somebody's car.

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh..bahahaha,ladies and gents.you cant make this shi.t up..just cannot fabricate this type of irony!!

     

    after saying how "men act" and what "bitches" do,he just cant resist sensitively firing back at folk that didnt even address him..like dude,why do you even care about a single word we wrote?we are "bitches",you are the baddest gun-toting dude in mankinds history and you dont give the slightest shi.t about what "covers losers" think about anything..sumthin dont add up here..hmmm.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Jeezus, you guys are weirdos. I never made any after game predictions. All I said was, in response to Dub specifically was that offensive tackles are important. Basic ass shit, stalkers. For a couple guys who detest me so much, you both sure are on my dick. Melossinglet? When have I ever even acknowledged you? And Deezy literally stalks me from thread to thread just to talk shit. You two are a couple of bitches. You see how me and eastside had an exchange, said out piece and squashed it? That's how men act. You two act like women. You two are the type that would key somebody's car.

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh..bahahaha,ladies and gents.you cant make this shi.t up..just cannot fabricate this type of irony!!

     

    after saying how "men act" and what "bitches" do,he just cant resist sensitively firing back at folk that didnt even address him..like dude,why do you even care about a single word we wrote?we are "bitches",you are the baddest gun-toting dude in mankinds history and you dont give the slightest shi.t about what "covers losers" think about anything..sumthin dont add up here..hmmm.

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:30 PM ET #115

    Reply

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:32 PM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @melossinglet   @DeezyAZ81  All I said was they gear Super Bowl halftime shows to women and children and both you hoes jumped on my dick. I've never paid attention to or said a damn thing to either one of you and yet you two seem to know all about me. Now who's real shit starter? You two stalker bitches deserve each other. You're both obsessed with a stranger on the internet.   and as for "knowing all about you"..dude,we only know WHAT YOU CONSTANTLY PUT OUT THERE.continually portraying this "most interesting bad-ass guy on the planet" persona.its hilarious and entertaining though so carry on if you please.

    I never act like a bad ass. I crack jokes and purposely make an ass of myself to lighten this place up. A make dick jokes and say g@y stuff. The fact that so you losers think i'm trying to act like a badass really shows that you guys are soft. I just talk about heaters. And you hoes are still on my jock.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @melossinglet   @DeezyAZ81  All I said was they gear Super Bowl halftime shows to women and children and both you hoes jumped on my dick. I've never paid attention to or said a damn thing to either one of you and yet you two seem to know all about me. Now who's real shit starter? You two stalker bitches deserve each other. You're both obsessed with a stranger on the internet.   and as for "knowing all about you"..dude,we only know WHAT YOU CONSTANTLY PUT OUT THERE.continually portraying this "most interesting bad-ass guy on the planet" persona.its hilarious and entertaining though so carry on if you please.

    I never act like a bad ass. I crack jokes and purposely make an ass of myself to lighten this place up. A make dick jokes and say g@y stuff. The fact that so you losers think i'm trying to act like a badass really shows that you guys are soft. I just talk about heaters. And you hoes are still on my jock.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:34 PM ET #117

    Like I said, it's the internet. There's a permanent record of you two acting like hoes right now. Nobody will have to take my word for it.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Like I said, it's the internet. There's a permanent record of you two acting like hoes right now. Nobody will have to take my word for it.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:39 PM ET #118

    @EastsideBangers

     Dude, sorry your thread got hijacked. I really was only making a point about who they book for these things and why. Turned into a shit show. Groupies and the paparazzi are like that though, always messing about. I literally can't go anywhere without them showing up.

    peace

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Dude, sorry your thread got hijacked. I really was only making a point about who they book for these things and why. Turned into a shit show. Groupies and the paparazzi are like that though, always messing about. I literally can't go anywhere without them showing up.

    peace

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:39 PM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Jeezus, you guys are weirdos. I never made any after game predictions. All I said was, in response to Dub specifically was that offensive tackles are important. Basic ass shit, stalkers. For a couple guys who detest me so much, you both sure are on my dick. Melossinglet? When have I ever even acknowledged you? And Deezy literally stalks me from thread to thread just to talk shit. You two are a couple of bitches. You see how me and eastside had an exchange, said out piece and squashed it? That's how men act. You two act like women. You two are the type that would key somebody's car.   ..bahahaha,ladies and gents.you cant make this shi.t up..just cannot fabricate this type of irony!!   after saying how "men act" and what "bitches" do,he just cant resist sensitively firing back at folk that didnt even address him..like dude,why do you even care about a single word we wrote?we are "bitches",you are the baddest gun-toting dude in mankinds history and you dont give the slightest shi.t about what "covers losers" think about anything..sumthin dont add up here..hmmm.

    Yes we are on some "chick $shit" and acting like. "hoes". He is so secure that he doesn't care what anyone here thinks, yet must tell the forum that he has 20 friends or members here he engages with, as if anyone cares who he talks to or acknowledges on a random gambling forum. 

    Too good. I'm with you. I am starting to think this account has to be a parody and not a real human. an_lightan_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Jeezus, you guys are weirdos. I never made any after game predictions. All I said was, in response to Dub specifically was that offensive tackles are important. Basic ass shit, stalkers. For a couple guys who detest me so much, you both sure are on my dick. Melossinglet? When have I ever even acknowledged you? And Deezy literally stalks me from thread to thread just to talk shit. You two are a couple of bitches. You see how me and eastside had an exchange, said out piece and squashed it? That's how men act. You two act like women. You two are the type that would key somebody's car.   ..bahahaha,ladies and gents.you cant make this shi.t up..just cannot fabricate this type of irony!!   after saying how "men act" and what "bitches" do,he just cant resist sensitively firing back at folk that didnt even address him..like dude,why do you even care about a single word we wrote?we are "bitches",you are the baddest gun-toting dude in mankinds history and you dont give the slightest shi.t about what "covers losers" think about anything..sumthin dont add up here..hmmm.

    Yes we are on some "chick $shit" and acting like. "hoes". He is so secure that he doesn't care what anyone here thinks, yet must tell the forum that he has 20 friends or members here he engages with, as if anyone cares who he talks to or acknowledges on a random gambling forum. 

    Too good. I'm with you. I am starting to think this account has to be a parody and not a real human. an_lightan_cheers

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:41 PM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: @EastsideBangers  Amazing how her guitar kept playing when she took her hands off of it too  Did it? Because Flea of chili peppers pretty much said that's how it works when they did halftime The peppers were pissed off pretty bad when they weren't allowed to play their instruments live.

    I'm pretty sure HER can play the hell out of the guitar, just like the Peppers mastered their instruments. Did they let Prince play his guitar live? I wouldn't think he would stand for not being able to. 

     an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: @EastsideBangers  Amazing how her guitar kept playing when she took her hands off of it too  Did it? Because Flea of chili peppers pretty much said that's how it works when they did halftime The peppers were pissed off pretty bad when they weren't allowed to play their instruments live.

    I'm pretty sure HER can play the hell out of the guitar, just like the Peppers mastered their instruments. Did they let Prince play his guitar live? I wouldn't think he would stand for not being able to. 

     an_cheers

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:42 PM ET #121

    @chic-cardinals

     

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @chic-cardinals

     

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:44 PM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @melossinglet   @DeezyAZ81  All I said was they gear Super Bowl halftime shows to women and children and both you hoes jumped on my dick. I've never paid attention to or said a damn thing to either one of you and yet you two seem to know all about me. Now who's real shit starter? You two stalker bitches deserve each other. You're both obsessed with a stranger on the internet.   and as for "knowing all about you"..dude,we only know WHAT YOU CONSTANTLY PUT OUT THERE.continually portraying this "most interesting bad-ass guy on the planet" persona.its hilarious and entertaining though so carry on if you please. I never act like a bad ass. I crack jokes and purposely make an ass of myself to lighten this place up. A make dick jokes and say g@y stuff. The fact that so you losers think i'm trying to act like a badass really shows that you guys are soft. I just talk about heaters. And you hoes are still on my jock.

     

    little guy,NOBODY is "obsessed" with you.the things you write are VERY,VERY MEMORABLE and entertaining to say the least.that is why anything in these past comments was referenced,NOT due to any obsessive "stalker" tendencies on our part.nobody needed to check the personal history and do any sleuthing(or at least i sure as heck didnt).name one other commenter here who constantly gloats about what a fuggin chad they are.....its just like this bizarre "fan/groupie" narrative youve plucked out of your own imagination and are running with now..crazy stuff.but as i said,endlessly entertaining so im not mad.

     

    but hey,if you are kidding and just doing everything for shi.ts'n'giggles then good on ya..ya got us good.and its enjoyable "role play" for us all i guess.

     

    now,OFF YA GO.an_happybounce

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @melossinglet   @DeezyAZ81  All I said was they gear Super Bowl halftime shows to women and children and both you hoes jumped on my dick. I've never paid attention to or said a damn thing to either one of you and yet you two seem to know all about me. Now who's real shit starter? You two stalker bitches deserve each other. You're both obsessed with a stranger on the internet.   and as for "knowing all about you"..dude,we only know WHAT YOU CONSTANTLY PUT OUT THERE.continually portraying this "most interesting bad-ass guy on the planet" persona.its hilarious and entertaining though so carry on if you please. I never act like a bad ass. I crack jokes and purposely make an ass of myself to lighten this place up. A make dick jokes and say g@y stuff. The fact that so you losers think i'm trying to act like a badass really shows that you guys are soft. I just talk about heaters. And you hoes are still on my jock.

     

    little guy,NOBODY is "obsessed" with you.the things you write are VERY,VERY MEMORABLE and entertaining to say the least.that is why anything in these past comments was referenced,NOT due to any obsessive "stalker" tendencies on our part.nobody needed to check the personal history and do any sleuthing(or at least i sure as heck didnt).name one other commenter here who constantly gloats about what a fuggin chad they are.....its just like this bizarre "fan/groupie" narrative youve plucked out of your own imagination and are running with now..crazy stuff.but as i said,endlessly entertaining so im not mad.

     

    but hey,if you are kidding and just doing everything for shi.ts'n'giggles then good on ya..ya got us good.and its enjoyable "role play" for us all i guess.

     

    now,OFF YA GO.an_happybounce

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:45 PM ET #123

    @chic-cardinals

     "Be quiet or be killed!"

    Much respect on the Screamers. Not many up on them.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @chic-cardinals

     "Be quiet or be killed!"

    Much respect on the Screamers. Not many up on them.

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:45 PM ET #124

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @EastsideBangers  Dude, sorry your thread got hijacked. I really was only making a point about who they book for these things and why. Turned into a shit show. Groupies and the paparazzi are like that though, always messing about. I literally can't go anywhere without them showing up.

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @EastsideBangers  Dude, sorry your thread got hijacked. I really was only making a point about who they book for these things and why. Turned into a shit show. Groupies and the paparazzi are like that though, always messing about. I literally can't go anywhere without them showing up.

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 5:48 PM ET #125

    @melossinglet

     You all on my dick, groupie. Don't worry, i'll sign your tits and let you do rails off my unit.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @melossinglet

     You all on my dick, groupie. Don't worry, i'll sign your tits and let you do rails off my unit.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
    • Monday 10/05/2026 690
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • PART DEUX 172
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,696
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,027
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,586

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.