• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Covid Hellscape - Bad News

    mctrap
    warrenator
    trainwreck66
    Ganda
    sundance
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 318
    Posts: 16
     
    mctrap
    mctrap
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2021 - 6:20 PM ET #1

    Dr.Robert Young finds graphene oxide in all 4 vaccines and other disturbing ingredients. "His recent paper shows the detailed analysis of both the blood and the vaccines. In sum, graphene oxide was found in all 4 and trypanosoma cruzi parasites have been found in the PFIZER vaccine. The "vaccines" are certainly NOT vaccines but nanotechnological drugs working as a genetic therapy." This was revealed by scanning and transmission electron microscopy. www.thelibertybeacon.com/dr-robert-young-finds-graphene-oxide-in-all-four-vaccines-and-other-disturbing-ingredients/

    Japan's Okinawa found more doses of Moderna's covid19 vaccine with foreign substances and with different lot #s than those suspended earlier that were also contaminated.

    Most vaccinated countries have most covid cases and deaths per million population and the least vaccinated countries have the fewest cases and deaths per million population. www.freenations.net/most-vaccinated-countries-have-most-covid-cases/

    Fauci: "Covid booster shots will be needed every 8 months." The criminal-petty-medical-tyrant said on Meet the Press (aka CIA press) on Sunday.

    "Bot farms and the manufacture of fake public opinion." (As seen daily on Covers.com) btw. www.thelibertybeacon.com/bot-farms-and-the-manufacture-of-fake-public-opinion/

    Q-tard the truth haters and the death threats 3,2,1.......

    Relax. I'm unvaxxed!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Dr.Robert Young finds graphene oxide in all 4 vaccines and other disturbing ingredients. "His recent paper shows the detailed analysis of both the blood and the vaccines. In sum, graphene oxide was found in all 4 and trypanosoma cruzi parasites have been found in the PFIZER vaccine. The "vaccines" are certainly NOT vaccines but nanotechnological drugs working as a genetic therapy." This was revealed by scanning and transmission electron microscopy. www.thelibertybeacon.com/dr-robert-young-finds-graphene-oxide-in-all-four-vaccines-and-other-disturbing-ingredients/

    Japan's Okinawa found more doses of Moderna's covid19 vaccine with foreign substances and with different lot #s than those suspended earlier that were also contaminated.

    Most vaccinated countries have most covid cases and deaths per million population and the least vaccinated countries have the fewest cases and deaths per million population. www.freenations.net/most-vaccinated-countries-have-most-covid-cases/

    Fauci: "Covid booster shots will be needed every 8 months." The criminal-petty-medical-tyrant said on Meet the Press (aka CIA press) on Sunday.

    "Bot farms and the manufacture of fake public opinion." (As seen daily on Covers.com) btw. www.thelibertybeacon.com/bot-farms-and-the-manufacture-of-fake-public-opinion/

    Q-tard the truth haters and the death threats 3,2,1.......

     
    warrenator
    warrenator
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 8538
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2021 - 12:24 AM ET #2

    You should stock up on that hog parasite medicine Hannity says it works great also Chlorox bleach

    Reply

    You should stock up on that hog parasite medicine Hannity says it works great also Chlorox bleach

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2021 - 12:48 PM ET #3

    Solid use of time going on in here peace_5

    Reply

    Solid use of time going on in here peace_5

     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46885
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2021 - 3:22 PM ET #4

    @mctrap

     Have you tried the Flat Earth crowd? They seem very welcoming and they love the kind of "proof", "truth" and "evidence" from the same trusted sources where you get yours......an_baby

    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply

    @mctrap

     Have you tried the Flat Earth crowd? They seem very welcoming and they love the kind of "proof", "truth" and "evidence" from the same trusted sources where you get yours......an_baby

     
    sundance
    sundance
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16797
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 6:22 PM ET #5

    Amazing how people refuse to believe the truth regarding the shot. Most of the country suffers from normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance. I can only say it one more time. For those of you who bowed down to the medical tyranny. Good luck with your never ending booster shots! You will not have any immunity at the end of the process!

    Reply

    Amazing how people refuse to believe the truth regarding the shot. Most of the country suffers from normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance. I can only say it one more time. For those of you who bowed down to the medical tyranny. Good luck with your never ending booster shots! You will not have any immunity at the end of the process!

     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46885
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 7:40 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Amazing how people refuse to believe the truth regarding the shot. Most of the country suffers from normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance. I can only say it one more time. For those of you who bowed down to the medical tyranny. Good luck with your never ending booster shots! You will not have any immunity at the end of the process!

    Every time you post I feel better and better about my 2 Moderna shots. Thank you for putting any lingering doubts at ease. an_worship

    (I'm just shitting you, I never had any doubts, 6th graders have a better grasp of immunology and medicine than you do.)

    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Amazing how people refuse to believe the truth regarding the shot. Most of the country suffers from normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance. I can only say it one more time. For those of you who bowed down to the medical tyranny. Good luck with your never ending booster shots! You will not have any immunity at the end of the process!

    Every time you post I feel better and better about my 2 Moderna shots. Thank you for putting any lingering doubts at ease. an_worship

    (I'm just shitting you, I never had any doubts, 6th graders have a better grasp of immunology and medicine than you do.)

     
    sundance
    sundance
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16797
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 7:48 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance: Amazing how people refuse to believe the truth regarding the shot. Most of the country suffers from normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance. I can only say it one more time. For those of you who bowed down to the medical tyranny. Good luck with your never ending booster shots! You will not have any immunity at the end of the process! Every time you post I feel better and better about my 2 Moderna shots. Thank you for putting any lingering doubts at ease.  (I'm just shitting you, I never had any doubts, 6th graders have a better grasp of immunology and medicine than you do.)

     The link below is the most important 51 minutes of your life. Dr Judy Mikovits explains the 'kill' shot better than most along with destroying Tony Fauci.

    For the benefit of your kids and family. Please watch Dr Mikovits! Here you go! You can sincerely thank me later! I am here to help!

    Powerful Interview! Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Fauci's Cancer Causing Injections (banned.video)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance: Amazing how people refuse to believe the truth regarding the shot. Most of the country suffers from normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance. I can only say it one more time. For those of you who bowed down to the medical tyranny. Good luck with your never ending booster shots! You will not have any immunity at the end of the process! Every time you post I feel better and better about my 2 Moderna shots. Thank you for putting any lingering doubts at ease.  (I'm just shitting you, I never had any doubts, 6th graders have a better grasp of immunology and medicine than you do.)

     The link below is the most important 51 minutes of your life. Dr Judy Mikovits explains the 'kill' shot better than most along with destroying Tony Fauci.

    For the benefit of your kids and family. Please watch Dr Mikovits! Here you go! You can sincerely thank me later! I am here to help!

    Powerful Interview! Dr. Judy Mikovits Exposes Fauci's Cancer Causing Injections (banned.video)

     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46885
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 8:07 PM ET #8

    I never click on you loonies' links. Anyone posting deliberate vaccine falsehoods on this site should be banned. This isn't Reddit. an_razz

    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply

    I never click on you loonies' links. Anyone posting deliberate vaccine falsehoods on this site should be banned. This isn't Reddit. an_razz

     
    sundance
    sundance
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16797
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 8:17 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

    I never click on you loonies' links. Anyone posting deliberate vaccine falsehoods on this site should be banned. This isn't Reddit.

    Have fun with the micro clots running through your circulatory system! I actually found a product this morning  that can help you vs the spike protein inside your 2 Modena 'kill' shots. I find it almost sad that you are conditioned to believe the propaganda regarding the vaxxxine. Good luck and be safe!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

    I never click on you loonies' links. Anyone posting deliberate vaccine falsehoods on this site should be banned. This isn't Reddit.

    Have fun with the micro clots running through your circulatory system! I actually found a product this morning  that can help you vs the spike protein inside your 2 Modena 'kill' shots. I find it almost sad that you are conditioned to believe the propaganda regarding the vaxxxine. Good luck and be safe!

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 8:44 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

    I never click on you loonies' links. Anyone posting deliberate vaccine falsehoods on this site should be banned. This isn't Reddit.

    It's sad that they actually believe these links are factual ...

    Anyone with an IQ over 44 should figure out they're being brainwashed by ridiculousness 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

    I never click on you loonies' links. Anyone posting deliberate vaccine falsehoods on this site should be banned. This isn't Reddit.

    It's sad that they actually believe these links are factual ...

    Anyone with an IQ over 44 should figure out they're being brainwashed by ridiculousness 

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 9:40 PM ET #11

    @sundance

     Wow man, using Mikovits as your "go to" expert is the most hilarious thing youve come up with in a long time...Alex Jones pays her $50 out of pity to fill a few minutes of dead air time on his infomercials...thanks for the good laugh tonight  an_roll_laugh

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @sundance

     Wow man, using Mikovits as your "go to" expert is the most hilarious thing youve come up with in a long time...Alex Jones pays her $50 out of pity to fill a few minutes of dead air time on his infomercials...thanks for the good laugh tonight  an_roll_laugh

     
    sundance
    sundance
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16797
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 9:57 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @sundance  Wow man, using Mikovits as your "go to" expert is the most hilarious thing youve come up with in a long time...Alex Jones pays her $50 out of pity to fill a few minutes of dead air time on his infomercials...thanks for the good laugh tonight

    I love the interview packersbackers! i have listened/watched it twice today! I can not get enough of spike proteins and graphene oxide!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @sundance  Wow man, using Mikovits as your "go to" expert is the most hilarious thing youve come up with in a long time...Alex Jones pays her $50 out of pity to fill a few minutes of dead air time on his infomercials...thanks for the good laugh tonight

    I love the interview packersbackers! i have listened/watched it twice today! I can not get enough of spike proteins and graphene oxide!

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 10:11 PM ET #13

    I post a credible clinical pathologist video talking about the same exact thing = crickets

     

    you post Mikovits and they are all over you 

     

    funny isn't it

    Reply

    I post a credible clinical pathologist video talking about the same exact thing = crickets

     

    you post Mikovits and they are all over you 

     

    funny isn't it

     
    sundance
    sundance
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16797
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2021 - 10:43 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    I post a credible clinical pathologist video talking about the same exact thing = crickets   you post Mikovits and they are all over you    funny isn't it

    I am not sure how funny it is. They are just attacking me and making fun of me. That is ok. I would like to see the clinical pathologist video. I truly believe Mikovits is credible along with Tenpenny, Malone, Mike Adams, Joe Rogan, Berenson, Sean Brooks, Dr Peter Breggin, Dr Merritt etc

    The people mentioned above are given a generous amount of time by Alex Jones and Infowars to explicitly state their case. I happen to believe them vs Fauci and the mainstream media. I can only attribute the faith and confidence in the vaccine of the vaccinated to, again, cognitive dissonance and normalcy bias.

    I have not and will not put the poison of the vaccine inside my body. I have not been sick or displayed symptoms during the crisis. I take care of myself and I am confident I can stay healthy during the so called pandemic.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    I post a credible clinical pathologist video talking about the same exact thing = crickets   you post Mikovits and they are all over you    funny isn't it

    I am not sure how funny it is. They are just attacking me and making fun of me. That is ok. I would like to see the clinical pathologist video. I truly believe Mikovits is credible along with Tenpenny, Malone, Mike Adams, Joe Rogan, Berenson, Sean Brooks, Dr Peter Breggin, Dr Merritt etc

    The people mentioned above are given a generous amount of time by Alex Jones and Infowars to explicitly state their case. I happen to believe them vs Fauci and the mainstream media. I can only attribute the faith and confidence in the vaccine of the vaccinated to, again, cognitive dissonance and normalcy bias.

    I have not and will not put the poison of the vaccine inside my body. I have not been sick or displayed symptoms during the crisis. I take care of myself and I am confident I can stay healthy during the so called pandemic.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2021 - 1:12 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    I post a credible clinical pathologist video talking about the same exact thing = crickets   you post Mikovits and they are all over you    funny isn't it

    Post it again. I'm not on here as much these days andI missed it. As far as credibility goes, well, it's a fickle beast. And somewhat subjective. Certainly Dr. Minkovits is credible. She has the degree. The time spent in the field. She knows more about this stuff than us laymen. She is also a little cuckoo and has been a staunch antivaxxer for quite some time. There's a wee bit of bias in her assertions. And not a lot of actual science. She makes wild claims that aren't back by any scientific analysis.

    As far as mRNA vaccines go, I get it. The use of mRNA is very new, in practice. I had been reading about these therapies for a few years and vaccination wasn't even on of the possible uses I read about. This covid thing gave a bunch of scientist who were chomping at the bit to take something very theoretical and give it practical use. So nobody can be blamed for passing on a very experimental therapy. Make no mistake about it though. The use of mRNA, the use of crispy, this stuff is the future of medicine. And at some point somebody had to try the shit. Science pushes forward. Medicine progresses. There will come a point in the near future when we will look at traditional vaccines like lobotomies. Like, "I can't believe they used to do that." You can't stop progress, even if you are afraid. As I've said many times, when the start using mRNA to make dude's heaters bigger, you won't hear nary a complaint or objection.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    I post a credible clinical pathologist video talking about the same exact thing = crickets   you post Mikovits and they are all over you    funny isn't it

    Post it again. I'm not on here as much these days andI missed it. As far as credibility goes, well, it's a fickle beast. And somewhat subjective. Certainly Dr. Minkovits is credible. She has the degree. The time spent in the field. She knows more about this stuff than us laymen. She is also a little cuckoo and has been a staunch antivaxxer for quite some time. There's a wee bit of bias in her assertions. And not a lot of actual science. She makes wild claims that aren't back by any scientific analysis.

    As far as mRNA vaccines go, I get it. The use of mRNA is very new, in practice. I had been reading about these therapies for a few years and vaccination wasn't even on of the possible uses I read about. This covid thing gave a bunch of scientist who were chomping at the bit to take something very theoretical and give it practical use. So nobody can be blamed for passing on a very experimental therapy. Make no mistake about it though. The use of mRNA, the use of crispy, this stuff is the future of medicine. And at some point somebody had to try the shit. Science pushes forward. Medicine progresses. There will come a point in the near future when we will look at traditional vaccines like lobotomies. Like, "I can't believe they used to do that." You can't stop progress, even if you are afraid. As I've said many times, when the start using mRNA to make dude's heaters bigger, you won't hear nary a complaint or objection.

     
     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2021 - 12:26 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: I post a credible clinical pathologist video talking about the same exact thing = crickets   you post Mikovits and they are all over you    funny isn't it Post it again. I'm not on here as much these days andI missed it. As far as credibility goes, well, it's a fickle beast. And somewhat subjective. Certainly Dr. Minkovits is credible. She has the degree. The time spent in the field. She knows more about this stuff than us laymen. She is also a little cuckoo and has been a staunch antivaxxer for quite some time. There's a wee bit of bias in her assertions. And not a lot of actual science. She makes wild claims that aren't back by any scientific analysis. As far as mRNA vaccines go, I get it. The use of mRNA is very new, in practice. I had been reading about these therapies for a few years and vaccination wasn't even on of the possible uses I read about. This covid thing gave a bunch of scientist who were chomping at the bit to take something very theoretical and give it practical use. So nobody can be blamed for passing on a very experimental therapy. Make no mistake about it though. The use of mRNA, the use of crispy, this stuff is the future of medicine. And at some point somebody had to try the shit. Science pushes forward. Medicine progresses. There will come a point in the near future when we will look at traditional vaccines like lobotomies. Like, "I can't believe they used to do that." You can't stop progress, even if you are afraid. As I've said many times, when the start using mRNA to make dude's heaters bigger, you won't hear nary a complaint or objection.

     

    100%     an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: I post a credible clinical pathologist video talking about the same exact thing = crickets   you post Mikovits and they are all over you    funny isn't it Post it again. I'm not on here as much these days andI missed it. As far as credibility goes, well, it's a fickle beast. And somewhat subjective. Certainly Dr. Minkovits is credible. She has the degree. The time spent in the field. She knows more about this stuff than us laymen. She is also a little cuckoo and has been a staunch antivaxxer for quite some time. There's a wee bit of bias in her assertions. And not a lot of actual science. She makes wild claims that aren't back by any scientific analysis. As far as mRNA vaccines go, I get it. The use of mRNA is very new, in practice. I had been reading about these therapies for a few years and vaccination wasn't even on of the possible uses I read about. This covid thing gave a bunch of scientist who were chomping at the bit to take something very theoretical and give it practical use. So nobody can be blamed for passing on a very experimental therapy. Make no mistake about it though. The use of mRNA, the use of crispy, this stuff is the future of medicine. And at some point somebody had to try the shit. Science pushes forward. Medicine progresses. There will come a point in the near future when we will look at traditional vaccines like lobotomies. Like, "I can't believe they used to do that." You can't stop progress, even if you are afraid. As I've said many times, when the start using mRNA to make dude's heaters bigger, you won't hear nary a complaint or objection.

     

    100%     an_roll_laugh

    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,365
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • PART DEUX 300
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,465
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,745
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.