• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    DJ BROW

    1234 Next Last»
    DoubleUp4Life
    Hugh_Jorgan
    chic-cardinals
    OneWayOut
    Cranky_Hank
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 719
    Posts: 92
    1234 Next Last»
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2022 - 8:47 PM ET #1

    I didn't flood the penalty box , if I did the entire first page and then some would be full ..

     

    I had some legitimate questions as thread titles about pizza ,and  ,and the best football team ever ...Just ate 7 of 8 slices while debating the best team ever at the sportsbook ...

    Cousin Eddy is funny , never met anyone who didn't laugh during his appearances...

     

    I thought the mods set the precedent that anything goes here in the Box ??? Threats of violence , twisted sex fantasies , and continued racism towards me were not ban worth ....Why when I fight fire with fire is it an issue ??? an_popcorn

     

    If my posts are ban worthy then I'll stop ??? Please let me know Brother ....peace_5

     

    Also are you doing the Survivor pool ?? 

     

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I didn't flood the penalty box , if I did the entire first page and then some would be full ..

     

    I had some legitimate questions as thread titles about pizza ,and  ,and the best football team ever ...Just ate 7 of 8 slices while debating the best team ever at the sportsbook ...

    Cousin Eddy is funny , never met anyone who didn't laugh during his appearances...

     

    I thought the mods set the precedent that anything goes here in the Box ??? Threats of violence , twisted sex fantasies , and continued racism towards me were not ban worth ....Why when I fight fire with fire is it an issue ??? an_popcorn

     

    If my posts are ban worthy then I'll stop ??? Please let me know Brother ....peace_5

     

    Also are you doing the Survivor pool ?? 

     

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2022 - 8:57 PM ET #2

    Okay read your post , so I'll stop responding to them ...But will they be banned if they direct their posts to or about me ? 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Okay read your post , so I'll stop responding to them ...But will they be banned if they direct their posts to or about me ? 

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2022 - 9:37 PM ET #3

    But will they be banned if they direct their posts to or about me ? 

     

     

     

    So they're still commenting about me ....Whats the deal an_popcorn

    Post #23.

      https://www.covers.com/forum/penalty-box-41/what39s-the-overunder-of-double-up-pointless-threads-in-the-box-before-9pm-east-coast-time-103661261#last

     

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    But will they be banned if they direct their posts to or about me ? 

     

     

     

    So they're still commenting about me ....Whats the deal an_popcorn

    Post #23.

      https://www.covers.com/forum/penalty-box-41/what39s-the-overunder-of-double-up-pointless-threads-in-the-box-before-9pm-east-coast-time-103661261#last

     

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2022 - 9:42 PM ET #4

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Brother, I have an idea ... STFU.

    Seriously, you are the most thin skinned, passive aggressive, perpetual victim personality on this site.

    All the attention you have received in the PB is a direct result of your personality.

    Just chill the fuck out and it will stop.

    When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.

     

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Brother, I have an idea ... STFU.

    Seriously, you are the most thin skinned, passive aggressive, perpetual victim personality on this site.

    All the attention you have received in the PB is a direct result of your personality.

    Just chill the fuck out and it will stop.

    When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.

     

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2022 - 9:45 PM ET #5

    djbrow, while you are here do you think you could look into having that gold watch commemorating my 20 year anniversary on this site shipped to my home address?

    Thank you peace_5

     

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    djbrow, while you are here do you think you could look into having that gold watch commemorating my 20 year anniversary on this site shipped to my home address?

    Thank you peace_5

     

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2022 - 9:50 PM ET #6

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan]@DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin skinned, passive aggressive, perpetual victim personality on this site. All the attention you have received in the PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote

     

     

    I have an idea mind your own business an_light

    I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !! 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan]@DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin skinned, passive aggressive, perpetual victim personality on this site. All the attention you have received in the PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote

     

     

    I have an idea mind your own business an_light

    I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !! 

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2022 - 9:54 PM ET #7

    @Hugh_Jorgan

     Don't take that the wrong way Brother 

    But I thought my thread title was clear in who it was meant for ..

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    @Hugh_Jorgan

     Don't take that the wrong way Brother 

    But I thought my thread title was clear in who it was meant for ..

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2022 - 10:12 PM ET #8

    @DoubleUp4Life

     I don’t take any of this the wrong way, or personally. 
    You should do the same peace_5

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    @DoubleUp4Life

     I don’t take any of this the wrong way, or personally. 
    You should do the same peace_5

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2022 - 12:40 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    @DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin s PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote

     

        I have an idea mind your own business  I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !!

     

    Something youve been entirely incapable of doing this entire time. Hypocrite 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    @DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin s PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote

     

        I have an idea mind your own business  I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !!

     

    Something youve been entirely incapable of doing this entire time. Hypocrite 

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2022 - 1:22 PM ET #10

    @unoseeme

     I see you, Monte…..

    Reply

    @unoseeme

     I see you, Monte…..

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2022 - 6:21 PM ET #11

    @chic-cardinals

     So you're still talking shit ??? 

     

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    @chic-cardinals

     So you're still talking shit ??? 

     

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2022 - 6:32 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by useenothing:



      ,,,,,,,,,,,   LET IT GO,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU 12?,,,,,madone

    had to quite Monte just for the “madone”

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by useenothing:



      ,,,,,,,,,,,   LET IT GO,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU 12?,,,,,madone

    had to quite Monte just for the “madone”

     
    Cranky_Hank
    Cranky_Hank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 6999
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2022 - 10:46 PM ET #13

    @useenothing

     My number one fearless gambler!!!  win

     

    peace_5

     

    Keep winning fam!  an_cheers

    Keep at it.
    Reply

    @useenothing

     My number one fearless gambler!!!  win

     

    peace_5

     

    Keep winning fam!  an_cheers

     
    Cranky_Hank
    Cranky_Hank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 6999
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2022 - 10:49 PM ET #14

    I get more of a thrill watching Monte bet over 22 runs in a Colorado Rockies game, than I ever thought I would.  an_roll_laugh

     

    Give the man props!  peace_5

    Keep at it.
    Reply

    I get more of a thrill watching Monte bet over 22 runs in a Colorado Rockies game, than I ever thought I would.  an_roll_laugh

     

    Give the man props!  peace_5

     
    Cranky_Hank
    Cranky_Hank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 6999
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2022 - 10:54 PM ET #15

    (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)

     

     

    an_light

     

    peace_5

    Keep at it.
    Reply

    (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)

     

     

    an_light

     

    peace_5

     
    Cranky_Hank
    Cranky_Hank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 6999
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2022 - 11:02 PM ET #16

    an_ref  There's just something about the cut of his jib.  The guy seems like he's been here before.  I can't quite put my finger on it.  

    Keep at it.
    Reply

    an_ref  There's just something about the cut of his jib.  The guy seems like he's been here before.  I can't quite put my finger on it.  

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2022 - 8:43 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank:

    (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)         

    There's just something about the cut of his jib.  

    The guy seems like he's been here before.  

    I can't quite put my finger on it.

    an_roll_laugh

    I suspect that bigreds previous username was greyhound reallyhappy

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank:

    (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)         

    There's just something about the cut of his jib.  

    The guy seems like he's been here before.  

    I can't quite put my finger on it.

    an_roll_laugh

    I suspect that bigreds previous username was greyhound reallyhappy

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2022 - 9:11 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan: @DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin s PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote       I have an idea mind your own business  I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !!  Something youve been entirely incapable of doing this entire time. Hypocrite  @unoseeme  I see you, Monte…..@chic-cardinals  So you're still talking shit ???    Quote Originally Posted by useenothing:   ,,,,,,,,,,,   LET IT GO,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU 12?,,,,,madone had to quite Monte just for the “madone”@useenothing  My number one fearless gambler!!!       Keep winning fam!  I get more of a thrill watching Monte bet over 22 runs in a Colorado Rockies game, than I ever thought I would.     Give the man props!  (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)         There's just something about the cut of his jib.  The guy seems like he's been here before.  I can't quite put my finger on it.   Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank: (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)          There's just something about the cut of his jib.   The guy seems like he's been here before.   I can't quite put my finger on it. I suspect that bigreds previous username was greyhound

     

    No idea how you guys bet baseball ..

    Respect ..Tough sledding 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan: @DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin s PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote       I have an idea mind your own business  I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !!  Something youve been entirely incapable of doing this entire time. Hypocrite  @unoseeme  I see you, Monte…..@chic-cardinals  So you're still talking shit ???    Quote Originally Posted by useenothing:   ,,,,,,,,,,,   LET IT GO,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU 12?,,,,,madone had to quite Monte just for the “madone”@useenothing  My number one fearless gambler!!!       Keep winning fam!  I get more of a thrill watching Monte bet over 22 runs in a Colorado Rockies game, than I ever thought I would.     Give the man props!  (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)         There's just something about the cut of his jib.  The guy seems like he's been here before.  I can't quite put my finger on it.   Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank: (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)          There's just something about the cut of his jib.   The guy seems like he's been here before.   I can't quite put my finger on it. I suspect that bigreds previous username was greyhound

     

    No idea how you guys bet baseball ..

    Respect ..Tough sledding 

     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15751
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2022 - 9:56 AM ET #19

     

    Greyhound quiet

     

    Your watch will be ready in late January. We are having it done in Minnesota so I can pick it up after the NFC title game. an_cheers

    Reply

     

    Greyhound quiet

     

    Your watch will be ready in late January. We are having it done in Minnesota so I can pick it up after the NFC title game. an_cheers

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2022 - 10:38 AM ET #20

    @djbrow

     

    Why does WSC have a boner for Monte . They had one disagreement but he his harmless. Can you please help on this matter . Im sure the guys from the box would sign off on the necessary ankle bracelet peace_5

    Reply

    @djbrow

     

    Why does WSC have a boner for Monte . They had one disagreement but he his harmless. Can you please help on this matter . Im sure the guys from the box would sign off on the necessary ankle bracelet peace_5

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2022 - 10:55 AM ET #21

    I still don't know why UcantcmeIcantcu was banned. confused

    Reply

    I still don't know why UcantcmeIcantcu was banned. confused

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63855
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2022 - 11:02 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan: @DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin s PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote       I have an idea mind your own business  I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !!  Something youve been entirely incapable of doing this entire time. Hypocrite  @unoseeme  I see you, Monte…..@chic-cardinals  So you're still talking shit ???    Quote Originally Posted by useenothing:   ,,,,,,,,,,,   LET IT GO,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU 12?,,,,,madone had to quite Monte just for the “madone”@useenothing  My number one fearless gambler!!!       Keep winning fam!  I get more of a thrill watching Monte bet over 22 runs in a Colorado Rockies game, than I ever thought I would.     Give the man props!  (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)         There's just something about the cut of his jib.  The guy seems like he's been here before.  I can't quite put my finger on it.   Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank: (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)          There's just something about the cut of his jib.   The guy seems like he's been here before.   I can't quite put my finger on it. I suspect that bigreds previous username was greyhound Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan: @DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin s PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote       I have an idea mind your own business  I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !!  Something youve been entirely incapable of doing this entire time. Hypocrite  @unoseeme  I see you, Monte…..@chic-cardinals  So you're still talking shit ???    Quote Originally Posted by useenothing:   ,,,,,,,,,,,   LET IT GO,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU 12?,,,,,madone had to quite Monte just for the “madone”@useenothing  My number one fearless gambler!!!       Keep winning fam!  I get more of a thrill watching Monte bet over 22 runs in a Colorado Rockies game, than I ever thought I would.     Give the man props!  (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)         There's just something about the cut of his jib.  The guy seems like he's been here before.  I can't quite put my finger on it.   Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank: (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)          There's just something about the cut of his jib.   The guy seems like he's been here before.   I can't quite put my finger on it. I suspect that bigreds previous username was greyhound   No idea how you guys bet baseball .. Respect ..Tough sledding   Greyhound    Your watch will be ready in late January. We are having it done in Minnesota so I can pick it up after the NFC title game. @djbrow   Why does WSC have a boner for Monte . They had one disagreement but he his harmless. Can you please help on this matter . Im sure the guys from the box would sign off on the necessary ankle bracelet I still don't know why UcantcmeIcantcu was banned.
    paint_help

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan: @DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin s PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote       I have an idea mind your own business  I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !!  Something youve been entirely incapable of doing this entire time. Hypocrite  @unoseeme  I see you, Monte…..@chic-cardinals  So you're still talking shit ???    Quote Originally Posted by useenothing:   ,,,,,,,,,,,   LET IT GO,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU 12?,,,,,madone had to quite Monte just for the “madone”@useenothing  My number one fearless gambler!!!       Keep winning fam!  I get more of a thrill watching Monte bet over 22 runs in a Colorado Rockies game, than I ever thought I would.     Give the man props!  (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)         There's just something about the cut of his jib.  The guy seems like he's been here before.  I can't quite put my finger on it.   Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank: (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)          There's just something about the cut of his jib.   The guy seems like he's been here before.   I can't quite put my finger on it. I suspect that bigreds previous username was greyhound Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan: @DoubleUp4Life  Brother, I have an idea ... STFU. Seriously, you are the most thin s PB is a direct result of your personality. Just chill the fuck out and it will stop. When you engage them you lose the right to whine about them.[/Quote       I have an idea mind your own business  I was talking to DJ BROW , Not you !!  Something youve been entirely incapable of doing this entire time. Hypocrite  @unoseeme  I see you, Monte…..@chic-cardinals  So you're still talking shit ???    Quote Originally Posted by useenothing:   ,,,,,,,,,,,   LET IT GO,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU 12?,,,,,madone had to quite Monte just for the “madone”@useenothing  My number one fearless gambler!!!       Keep winning fam!  I get more of a thrill watching Monte bet over 22 runs in a Colorado Rockies game, than I ever thought I would.     Give the man props!  (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)         There's just something about the cut of his jib.  The guy seems like he's been here before.  I can't quite put my finger on it.   Quote Originally Posted by Cranky_Hank: (Hey DJ, just between you and me and a fencepost, I think Bigred84 might be an alias)          There's just something about the cut of his jib.   The guy seems like he's been here before.   I can't quite put my finger on it. I suspect that bigreds previous username was greyhound   No idea how you guys bet baseball .. Respect ..Tough sledding   Greyhound    Your watch will be ready in late January. We are having it done in Minnesota so I can pick it up after the NFC title game. @djbrow   Why does WSC have a boner for Monte . They had one disagreement but he his harmless. Can you please help on this matter . Im sure the guys from the box would sign off on the necessary ankle bracelet I still don't know why UcantcmeIcantcu was banned.
    paint_help

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2022 - 12:10 PM ET #23

    let the man back in this brokedown palace peace_5

    Reply

    let the man back in this brokedown palace peace_5

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2022 - 12:35 PM ET #24

    @Biscuiteater1

     

    If we were in brokedown palace I would scissor fuck you like crazy peace_5

    Reply

    @Biscuiteater1

     

    If we were in brokedown palace I would scissor fuck you like crazy peace_5

     
     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15751
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2022 - 9:02 PM ET #25

    @trainwreck66

     I have no idea what you are referring to in post #20. 

    Reply

    @trainwreck66

     I have no idea what you are referring to in post #20. 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,401
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,828
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.