Posted:
#1
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4911564/Cop-shoots-man-multiple-times-California-7-Eleven.html
I have plenty of threads about race. You can talk about race all you want in them.
I don't care about the race here.
What I do care about is the cop unloading his clip and then shooting one final kill shot.
YES he took the cops magazine.
All of this was wrong on too many levels. I am not defending this kid in any way. I am questioning the number of shots.
So I'd just like a vote. Not looking for explanations. But you're free to speak.
Yes - 6 shots + a kill shot was warranted.
No- 6 shots + a kill shot was not warranted.
Not sure.
I say absolutely not, ESPECIALLY That last shot.
And kudos for this young man to take the bullets all on his feet. Fairly amazing. NO I DON'T know what happened before the video started and I can't speak to it.
I'm only talking about the shots...
