• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Hottest Latina I ever saw last night

    123 Next Last»
    Danny9999
    BIGDTITLE
    iConsciousness
    lennon65
    JDD
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 619
    Posts: 52
    123 Next Last»
     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 5:28 AM ET #1

    I'm just going to put this in the penalty box since it's ok to post that you are doing lines of coke because your wife is mean to you.

    Both an_roll_laughan_roll_laughand an_beatupan_beatupat the same time. 

    But it's not ok to post about legal escorting. 

     

    Anyways the #1 rule down here is don't fall in love. While that makes perfect sense, it's really hard advice to follow. I don't think you guys realize just how perfect these girls are. And they are sweethearts too, yeah It's because they are competing for the limited customer base. I don't care, they are really cool ass girls too.

    So last night, I meet this girl who actually lived in Texas a while. Speaks perfect English. 19 years old and an absolute perfect 10. Perfect butt, beautiful smile, seductive voice, and the cutest little panties. Well I will spare you prudes further details, but it was a great time. So I think I'm already catching feels for this girl so when I hit the club again tomorrow or Friday, I'm going to try to find a different girl. But I'm afraid none will live up to her. It will probably be Friday, I need 3 days recovery time. 

    It's sad to me that you guys are putting up with those entitled American women. To be fair, I know most of you don't even have a woman, but I'm talking about the few of you that do.  I hope none of you  let your her drive you to lines of coke with her constant nagging. Don't put up with that shit guys. I understand that a broke gambler who probably can't perform in bed because he's thinking about his next bet is no great catch either, but still guys you have to have some standards. 

    Guys down here have standards. All of them. Up in the States, I would always see nasty fat ass women with dudes that I assume actually banged them. They usually have nasty entitled attitudes too because they think they are hot even if they weigh 400. Down here, you will never see a fat cow with a dude. Guys down here aren't having no fat 400 pound cow. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I'm just going to put this in the penalty box since it's ok to post that you are doing lines of coke because your wife is mean to you.

    Both an_roll_laughan_roll_laughand an_beatupan_beatupat the same time. 

    But it's not ok to post about legal escorting. 

     

    Anyways the #1 rule down here is don't fall in love. While that makes perfect sense, it's really hard advice to follow. I don't think you guys realize just how perfect these girls are. And they are sweethearts too, yeah It's because they are competing for the limited customer base. I don't care, they are really cool ass girls too.

    So last night, I meet this girl who actually lived in Texas a while. Speaks perfect English. 19 years old and an absolute perfect 10. Perfect butt, beautiful smile, seductive voice, and the cutest little panties. Well I will spare you prudes further details, but it was a great time. So I think I'm already catching feels for this girl so when I hit the club again tomorrow or Friday, I'm going to try to find a different girl. But I'm afraid none will live up to her. It will probably be Friday, I need 3 days recovery time. 

    It's sad to me that you guys are putting up with those entitled American women. To be fair, I know most of you don't even have a woman, but I'm talking about the few of you that do.  I hope none of you  let your her drive you to lines of coke with her constant nagging. Don't put up with that shit guys. I understand that a broke gambler who probably can't perform in bed because he's thinking about his next bet is no great catch either, but still guys you have to have some standards. 

    Guys down here have standards. All of them. Up in the States, I would always see nasty fat ass women with dudes that I assume actually banged them. They usually have nasty entitled attitudes too because they think they are hot even if they weigh 400. Down here, you will never see a fat cow with a dude. Guys down here aren't having no fat 400 pound cow. 

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 11:34 AM ET #2

    Your online life is amazing.   Any locks for us today? 

    Reply

    Your online life is amazing.   Any locks for us today? 

     
    iConsciousness
    iConsciousness
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 4650
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 11:39 AM ET #3

    @Danny9999

     Congrats on losing your virginity! an_cheers

    Reply

    @Danny9999

     Congrats on losing your virginity! an_cheers

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 1:03 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    Your online life is amazing.   Any locks for us today?

    The Cowboys will once again be massively overhyped only to do nothing. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    Your online life is amazing.   Any locks for us today?

    The Cowboys will once again be massively overhyped only to do nothing. 

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 1:05 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    @Danny9999  Congrats on losing your virginity!

    Well that happened many years ago but certainly I did just recently lose my 10 virginity. I had never had anything close to a 10. I hope the same for y'all someday but it will never happen as long as you remain degenerate gamblers. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by iConsciousness:

    @Danny9999  Congrats on losing your virginity!

    Well that happened many years ago but certainly I did just recently lose my 10 virginity. I had never had anything close to a 10. I hope the same for y'all someday but it will never happen as long as you remain degenerate gamblers. 

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 5:47 PM ET #6

    @Danny9999

    oooooh. you're looking to start a RAU with especially me. Dont know why. Maybe it's BC my user name. Good Luck to you anyway.

    you seem like a youngster

    so BOL Finding your way through the many Women you'll meet along your Journey through the life of a man.

    OBTW...I'M Married to a Puerto Rican person that has been the best food and sex i've had in 31 years.

     

    OH BOY DO I EXPECT A RESPONSE!

    peace_5

     

     

    Reply

    @Danny9999

    oooooh. you're looking to start a RAU with especially me. Dont know why. Maybe it's BC my user name. Good Luck to you anyway.

    you seem like a youngster

    so BOL Finding your way through the many Women you'll meet along your Journey through the life of a man.

    OBTW...I'M Married to a Puerto Rican person that has been the best food and sex i've had in 31 years.

     

    OH BOY DO I EXPECT A RESPONSE!

    peace_5

     

     

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 5:52 PM ET #7

    Puerto Rican person

    High tempered attitudes

    peace

    Reply

    Puerto Rican person

    High tempered attitudes

    peace

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 5:53 PM ET #8

    Can't use Jewish? lol

    Reply

    Can't use Jewish? lol

     
    JDD
    JDD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 2619
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 7:16 PM ET #9

    crazy..............sure............but the mofongothumbs_up

    Reply

    crazy..............sure............but the mofongothumbs_up

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2023 - 7:17 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    @Danny9999 oooooh. you're looking to start a RAU with especially me. Dont know why. Maybe it's BC my user name. Good Luck to you anyway. you seem like a youngster so BOL Finding your way through the many Women you'll meet along your Journey through the life of a man. OBTW...I'M Married to a Puerto Rican person that has been the best food and sex i've had in 31 years.   OH BOY DO I EXPECT A RESPONSE!

    No Lennon, I was not looking to start a RAU with you. Whatever that is. And your name Lennon doesn't matter to me. I have no positive or negative feelings toward Lennon. I am simply pointing out that every time I mention activities in Tijuana it is met with such shock on this board. First, it is legal down here and sex is completely natural. I would expect more shock toward someone posting that he is doing cocaine, and the reason being to escape your wife's behavior. Come on man. But I am impressed to learn she is a Latina. Now I understand. And my advice to you would be to tread lightly and stop pissing her off so much. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    @Danny9999 oooooh. you're looking to start a RAU with especially me. Dont know why. Maybe it's BC my user name. Good Luck to you anyway. you seem like a youngster so BOL Finding your way through the many Women you'll meet along your Journey through the life of a man. OBTW...I'M Married to a Puerto Rican person that has been the best food and sex i've had in 31 years.   OH BOY DO I EXPECT A RESPONSE!

    No Lennon, I was not looking to start a RAU with you. Whatever that is. And your name Lennon doesn't matter to me. I have no positive or negative feelings toward Lennon. I am simply pointing out that every time I mention activities in Tijuana it is met with such shock on this board. First, it is legal down here and sex is completely natural. I would expect more shock toward someone posting that he is doing cocaine, and the reason being to escape your wife's behavior. Come on man. But I am impressed to learn she is a Latina. Now I understand. And my advice to you would be to tread lightly and stop pissing her off so much. 

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2023 - 6:19 AM ET #11

    I'll take the cowpeace_5

    Reply

    I'll take the cowpeace_5

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2023 - 12:28 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny9999:

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: @Danny9999 oooooh. you're looking to start a RAU with especially me. Dont know why. Maybe it's BC my user name. Good Luck to you anyway. you seem like a youngster so BOL Finding your way through the many Women you'll meet along your Journey through the life of a man. OBTW...I'M Married to a Puerto Rican person that has been the best food and sex i've had in 31 years.   OH BOY DO I EXPECT A RESPONSE! No Lennon, I was not looking to start a RAU with you. Whatever that is. And your name Lennon doesn't matter to me. I have no positive or negative feelings toward Lennon. I am simply pointing out that every time I mention activities in Tijuana it is met with such shock on this board. First, it is legal down here and sex is completely natural. I would expect more shock toward someone posting that he is doing cocaine, and the reason being to escape your wife's behavior. Come on man. But I am impressed to learn she is a Latina. Now I understand. And my advice to you would be to tread lightly and stop pissing her off so much.

    2 lines in 2 days doesn't mean i'm a coke head like i was in the 80's and 90's

    peace

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny9999:

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: @Danny9999 oooooh. you're looking to start a RAU with especially me. Dont know why. Maybe it's BC my user name. Good Luck to you anyway. you seem like a youngster so BOL Finding your way through the many Women you'll meet along your Journey through the life of a man. OBTW...I'M Married to a Puerto Rican person that has been the best food and sex i've had in 31 years.   OH BOY DO I EXPECT A RESPONSE! No Lennon, I was not looking to start a RAU with you. Whatever that is. And your name Lennon doesn't matter to me. I have no positive or negative feelings toward Lennon. I am simply pointing out that every time I mention activities in Tijuana it is met with such shock on this board. First, it is legal down here and sex is completely natural. I would expect more shock toward someone posting that he is doing cocaine, and the reason being to escape your wife's behavior. Come on man. But I am impressed to learn she is a Latina. Now I understand. And my advice to you would be to tread lightly and stop pissing her off so much.

    2 lines in 2 days doesn't mean i'm a coke head like i was in the 80's and 90's

    peace

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2023 - 6:22 PM ET #13

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmbxinvLONE

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmbxinvLONE

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2023 - 10:28 PM ET #14

    This dude must've never clapped cheeks in his former life. Now he's tricking and going bananas about it. I say more power to him. If you're an expat in Mexico, retired at a relatively young age and single, I really don't know what else you're supposed to do.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    This dude must've never clapped cheeks in his former life. Now he's tricking and going bananas about it. I say more power to him. If you're an expat in Mexico, retired at a relatively young age and single, I really don't know what else you're supposed to do.

     
    Bruins4Life
    Bruins4Life
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2023 - 9:57 AM ET #15

    @lennon65

     Is this person's name Juan? Pedro? Julio?

    Reply

    @lennon65

     Is this person's name Juan? Pedro? Julio?

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2023 - 2:07 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    This dude must've never clapped cheeks in his former life. Now he's tricking and going bananas about it. I say more power to him. If you're an expat in Mexico, retired at a relatively young age and single, I really don't know what else you're supposed to do.

     

     

    Oh yes I had been with some 4s and 5s maybe an occasional 6 even 6.5. Never been with a perfect 10 before. A perfect 10 that does just about anything you please and then leaves and doesn't expect a call the next day.

    How about you ? What's your lifetime top hit ? A 5.5 ? A 6 ? 

    And I bet in the long run you spent more money on her and listened to her nag your ass all day. And I know she made you drop any female friends you might have had. And I bet you were her mechanic, cheer up boy, and etc and you better not forget her birthday even though you probably don't even care. I always hated playing cheer up guy because I honestly don't give a fuk k that she feels ugly today or she's just emotional lately. Yeah I don't care.

    But anyways you enjoy your 3.5s, 4s, the few of you who can even pull that. I hope she at least throws some make up on for you. 

    I will keep walking into a beauty queen convention and having my pick for the very reasonable price of 100 USD plus room rental plus towel boy tip us girl drink maybe 120-130. Very well worth it.

    Look I made some pretty large cash accumulated over many years and I thought what do I really want 

    A brand new car not really 

    An African safari watching exotic wild animals from feet away. Sounds fun but No 

    Travel the world. No I'm too old. Don't care.

    A different perfect woman 2-3 times a week, half my age, Latina, my pick of hundreds of perfect women, no nagging, no strings attached. No more nasty ass women who think they are twice as hot as they are. I think we have a winner. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    This dude must've never clapped cheeks in his former life. Now he's tricking and going bananas about it. I say more power to him. If you're an expat in Mexico, retired at a relatively young age and single, I really don't know what else you're supposed to do.

     

     

    Oh yes I had been with some 4s and 5s maybe an occasional 6 even 6.5. Never been with a perfect 10 before. A perfect 10 that does just about anything you please and then leaves and doesn't expect a call the next day.

    How about you ? What's your lifetime top hit ? A 5.5 ? A 6 ? 

    And I bet in the long run you spent more money on her and listened to her nag your ass all day. And I know she made you drop any female friends you might have had. And I bet you were her mechanic, cheer up boy, and etc and you better not forget her birthday even though you probably don't even care. I always hated playing cheer up guy because I honestly don't give a fuk k that she feels ugly today or she's just emotional lately. Yeah I don't care.

    But anyways you enjoy your 3.5s, 4s, the few of you who can even pull that. I hope she at least throws some make up on for you. 

    I will keep walking into a beauty queen convention and having my pick for the very reasonable price of 100 USD plus room rental plus towel boy tip us girl drink maybe 120-130. Very well worth it.

    Look I made some pretty large cash accumulated over many years and I thought what do I really want 

    A brand new car not really 

    An African safari watching exotic wild animals from feet away. Sounds fun but No 

    Travel the world. No I'm too old. Don't care.

    A different perfect woman 2-3 times a week, half my age, Latina, my pick of hundreds of perfect women, no nagging, no strings attached. No more nasty ass women who think they are twice as hot as they are. I think we have a winner. 

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2023 - 2:07 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw59:

    I'll take the cow

     

    You go right ahead

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw59:

    I'll take the cow

     

    You go right ahead

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2023 - 5:00 AM ET #18

    And I get it. It's an expense. These girls aren't cheap. But it's not every night either. I couldn't get up for it every night especially now in my middle age. Best money I ever spent. I get to meet so many hot girls. Yeah you actually meet them first. Have a little date and make sure you vibe. Find out what they will let you do which is usually anything for $100. That cost money to as you buy them girl drinks or pitchers even. They are always cool as fuk to because they are trying to get the $100-$120 off you. Super cool. And when I decide to pass and look for a different one, you can actually see she is disappointed. Because she wanted to make the money of course.

     

    The money I do spend though is offset by the cheaper cost of living anyway. It's a wash. It's definitely cheaper than all the money you guys lose on gambling and hand lotion  I assume most of you gamble. Well except Lennon. I don't think zi see him post plays and his wife probably has him on a weekly allowance. Not sure where he got the coke money. Not saying it's a bad idea though. Your mom's should probably have you on allowances too. Save up for when you finally move out instead of gambling it all away.

    Going to be hitting the clubs tomorrow probably unless my old body says no. My first summer down here and it's surprisingly nice. Low 70s every day. Never too hot. But the girls always are.

    Reply

    And I get it. It's an expense. These girls aren't cheap. But it's not every night either. I couldn't get up for it every night especially now in my middle age. Best money I ever spent. I get to meet so many hot girls. Yeah you actually meet them first. Have a little date and make sure you vibe. Find out what they will let you do which is usually anything for $100. That cost money to as you buy them girl drinks or pitchers even. They are always cool as fuk to because they are trying to get the $100-$120 off you. Super cool. And when I decide to pass and look for a different one, you can actually see she is disappointed. Because she wanted to make the money of course.

     

    The money I do spend though is offset by the cheaper cost of living anyway. It's a wash. It's definitely cheaper than all the money you guys lose on gambling and hand lotion  I assume most of you gamble. Well except Lennon. I don't think zi see him post plays and his wife probably has him on a weekly allowance. Not sure where he got the coke money. Not saying it's a bad idea though. Your mom's should probably have you on allowances too. Save up for when you finally move out instead of gambling it all away.

    Going to be hitting the clubs tomorrow probably unless my old body says no. My first summer down here and it's surprisingly nice. Low 70s every day. Never too hot. But the girls always are.

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2023 - 1:13 PM ET #19

    Ever try getting it for free down there?

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    Ever try getting it for free down there?

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2023 - 6:06 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    Ever try getting it for free down there?

     

    I'm sure there are some 3s and 4s down here that would give it away for free. I would just stay in the US and bone fat, smelly, females if I wanted that. There are no 9s and 10s giving it away free down here. They generally come from hundreds of miles away for the purpose of working. This is their job. Just like you don't go into your boss's office and offer to work free, they don't either. They also have to pay out a certain amount to the bar they are associated with. So, if they give it away free, they are actually paying as they would be losing money. Again, if you guys (who all claim to be winning so much money gambling btw) would prefer 3s just because they are free, you go right ahead. I will go ahead and spend the money and avoid the mid 40, fat, nasty, cellulite riddled, erection killers you guys bang. Hey whatever you have to do to save your last few dollars to gamble with, I guess. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34:

    Ever try getting it for free down there?

     

    I'm sure there are some 3s and 4s down here that would give it away for free. I would just stay in the US and bone fat, smelly, females if I wanted that. There are no 9s and 10s giving it away free down here. They generally come from hundreds of miles away for the purpose of working. This is their job. Just like you don't go into your boss's office and offer to work free, they don't either. They also have to pay out a certain amount to the bar they are associated with. So, if they give it away free, they are actually paying as they would be losing money. Again, if you guys (who all claim to be winning so much money gambling btw) would prefer 3s just because they are free, you go right ahead. I will go ahead and spend the money and avoid the mid 40, fat, nasty, cellulite riddled, erection killers you guys bang. Hey whatever you have to do to save your last few dollars to gamble with, I guess. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2023 - 12:18 AM ET #21

    This dude was a virgin before he moved to Mexico. That's why he thinks everyone is boning 3s. Bro, my wife is still a solid 8. And if you account for the fact that she isn't in her 20s anymore, she's be a 9. I'm 41 so yeah, I'm not just walking into a bar/club and pulling straight 10s anymore but I've had plenty of top notch, 9-10 tail in my life. Brazilians. Argentinians. All kinds of Caucasians, Norwegians, French chicks, regular American mutts that are still fine as shit. Sometimes it came with buying drinks. Or sharing the bag. Sometimes none of that was required. You talk like a dude that never got laid until you moved to Mexico. The have hot hookers in Mexico. They're cheap. We get it. You're not impressing anyone. You're just making yourself sound sad, and lonely, and pathetic. I promise you that 99% of the married men on this website wouldn't trade our wives for every 19 year old hooker in all of Mexico.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    This dude was a virgin before he moved to Mexico. That's why he thinks everyone is boning 3s. Bro, my wife is still a solid 8. And if you account for the fact that she isn't in her 20s anymore, she's be a 9. I'm 41 so yeah, I'm not just walking into a bar/club and pulling straight 10s anymore but I've had plenty of top notch, 9-10 tail in my life. Brazilians. Argentinians. All kinds of Caucasians, Norwegians, French chicks, regular American mutts that are still fine as shit. Sometimes it came with buying drinks. Or sharing the bag. Sometimes none of that was required. You talk like a dude that never got laid until you moved to Mexico. The have hot hookers in Mexico. They're cheap. We get it. You're not impressing anyone. You're just making yourself sound sad, and lonely, and pathetic. I promise you that 99% of the married men on this website wouldn't trade our wives for every 19 year old hooker in all of Mexico.

     
    cambyspree99
    cambyspree99
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 12262
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2023 - 12:36 AM ET #22

    Ate you sure its not a latino boy? an_laughan_tongueout

    Reply

    Ate you sure its not a latino boy? an_laughan_tongueout

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 1:09 AM ET #23

    @StumpTownStu

     

     Ha ha Stuart you make me laugh man. I so do wish I was a virgin beforehand. I would love to be able to say all I have banged is 9s and 10s. I hit some that were pretty bad, at least by comparison to these perfect Latinas down here. There are some things you just can't unsee man. By the way, plenty are not Mexican. The Chicas come from all over central and south America. Also, they are escorts. See that's why guys like you don't even do well down here. You don't show the ladies proper respect.

    But for real, I don't "think" most of these guys are banging 3s. I know it. I use to see wasted drug addicts all over the west coast. Those dudes are alone or banging some nasty ass. Those drug addicts who have dedicated everything to their drug of choice are simply not pulling 9s.

    Gambling is no different. You really think some incredibly hot woman is putting up with all the BS that comes with gambling. Watching games, being pissed, being broke all the time, mood swings, etc.

    Yeah I know I know, you guys are better than the drug addicts. You have it under control and only lose what you can afford to lose. It's not a problem for you. Lol that's exactly what the drug addict says.

    If you're wife is near 40, dude she's not an 8. That is your very biased judgement. It ain't a chance in hell. 

    If 99% of you wouldn't trade your wives, then you're dumb or you have just given up on any part of life that isn't gambling. These 19 yo perfect angels down here are not putting up with some broke ass, gambling addicted fool whose only ambition in life is to finally win a 6 team parlay. 

    Dude we have one guy on here whose wife was mean to him and drove him back to coke.

    We have you and several others with 20,000 plus posts at covers. Yet I'm sad lonely and pathetic for banging some of the most beautiful women on Earth. Man gambling every day really messes up your mind. A heroin addict has more sense than you. 

    Anyways, good luck on your bets. 

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

     

     

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     

     Ha ha Stuart you make me laugh man. I so do wish I was a virgin beforehand. I would love to be able to say all I have banged is 9s and 10s. I hit some that were pretty bad, at least by comparison to these perfect Latinas down here. There are some things you just can't unsee man. By the way, plenty are not Mexican. The Chicas come from all over central and south America. Also, they are escorts. See that's why guys like you don't even do well down here. You don't show the ladies proper respect.

    But for real, I don't "think" most of these guys are banging 3s. I know it. I use to see wasted drug addicts all over the west coast. Those dudes are alone or banging some nasty ass. Those drug addicts who have dedicated everything to their drug of choice are simply not pulling 9s.

    Gambling is no different. You really think some incredibly hot woman is putting up with all the BS that comes with gambling. Watching games, being pissed, being broke all the time, mood swings, etc.

    Yeah I know I know, you guys are better than the drug addicts. You have it under control and only lose what you can afford to lose. It's not a problem for you. Lol that's exactly what the drug addict says.

    If you're wife is near 40, dude she's not an 8. That is your very biased judgement. It ain't a chance in hell. 

    If 99% of you wouldn't trade your wives, then you're dumb or you have just given up on any part of life that isn't gambling. These 19 yo perfect angels down here are not putting up with some broke ass, gambling addicted fool whose only ambition in life is to finally win a 6 team parlay. 

    Dude we have one guy on here whose wife was mean to him and drove him back to coke.

    We have you and several others with 20,000 plus posts at covers. Yet I'm sad lonely and pathetic for banging some of the most beautiful women on Earth. Man gambling every day really messes up your mind. A heroin addict has more sense than you. 

    Anyways, good luck on your bets. 

     

    an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

     

     

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24438
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 9:28 AM ET #24

    Danny   How bout the Oriolessssssssssssssssssan_hammer

    Reply

    Danny   How bout the Oriolessssssssssssssssssan_hammer

     
     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24438
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 9:28 AM ET #25

    Danny   How bout the Oriolessssssssssssssssssan_hammer

    Reply

    Danny   How bout the Oriolessssssssssssssssssan_hammer

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,284
    • PART DEUX 222
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,034
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,665
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,298
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • Friday 10/02/2026 750
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,589

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.