And I loved every second of it. This little sh!t was the most annoying little fugger there.....something about him just made me hate him. He's in 4th or 5th grade, he had a full blown gunt and was wearing a skin tight under armor shirt. His mom was just sitting in the corner bs'ing with some other broads while Tubby and another kid were shooting squirt guns all over everyone. Then when the cake and ice cream came out (it was a 4 year olds party) he runs right up through all the little kids yelling "I CALL OREO ICE CREAM FIRST" This is where I started to plot how I was gonna fugg him up. Started playing catch with some stupid little squish ball toy. Buddy of mine said to throw it over his head and lead him into a tree so I did. Perfect throw, but his bulbous head just missed a branch. Then a cornhole game started and of course Fatty had to be involved......after about 10 minutes it became an all out assault against him with 3 of us overhanding bags at him with bad intentions. Never made him cry though....still upset that.
I abused a fat kid at a b-day party today
And I loved every second of it. This little sh!t was the most annoying little fugger there.....something about him just made me hate him. He's in 4th or 5th grade, he had a full blown gunt and was wearing a skin tight under armor shirt. His mom was just sitting in the corner bs'ing with some other broads while Tubby and another kid were shooting squirt guns all over everyone. Then when the cake and ice cream came out (it was a 4 year olds party) he runs right up through all the little kids yelling "I CALL OREO ICE CREAM FIRST" This is where I started to plot how I was gonna fugg him up. Started playing catch with some stupid little squish ball toy. Buddy of mine said to throw it over his head and lead him into a tree so I did. Perfect throw, but his bulbous head just missed a branch. Then a cornhole game started and of course Fatty had to be involved......after about 10 minutes it became an all out assault against him with 3 of us overhanding bags at him with bad intentions. Never made him cry though....still upset that.
Best to get him acclimated to bullying early on. ![]()
The childhood obesity epidemic is quite telling. If parents don't even care about their child's physical health and wellbeing, what are the chances they care about the child's education?![]()
Best to get him acclimated to bullying early on. ![]()
The childhood obesity epidemic is quite telling. If parents don't even care about their child's physical health and wellbeing, what are the chances they care about the child's education?![]()
Best to get him acclimated to bullying early on. ![]()
The childhood obesity epidemic is quite telling. If parents don't even care about their child's physical health and wellbeing, what are the chances they care about the child's education?![]()
Best to get him acclimated to bullying early on. ![]()
The childhood obesity epidemic is quite telling. If parents don't even care about their child's physical health and wellbeing, what are the chances they care about the child's education?![]()
gunt?
Yes, gunt. Surely you have heard of the Bruce Lee gunt punch?
Where a guy wraps his cock with a woman's gunt and proceeds to saw back and forth like he's punching with his cockk while randomly shouting "hai yah!" and saying formulaic Kung Fu movie lines like "You have offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple." These lines are said while he is moving his mouth in a disjointed pattern from the words being said.
Right when he's shooting his load, he has to let out one last "hai Yaah!" then he reaches over and pulls out a fist full of her chest/nipple/box/wort/upper lip hair and blow it in her face like Bruce Lee did to Chuck Norris in the movie "Way of the Dragon"
gunt?
Yes, gunt. Surely you have heard of the Bruce Lee gunt punch?
Where a guy wraps his cock with a woman's gunt and proceeds to saw back and forth like he's punching with his cockk while randomly shouting "hai yah!" and saying formulaic Kung Fu movie lines like "You have offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple." These lines are said while he is moving his mouth in a disjointed pattern from the words being said.
Right when he's shooting his load, he has to let out one last "hai Yaah!" then he reaches over and pulls out a fist full of her chest/nipple/box/wort/upper lip hair and blow it in her face like Bruce Lee did to Chuck Norris in the movie "Way of the Dragon"
gunt?
gunt?
Next stop- get in a fight with kids at a youth soccer game. ![]()
Cuz they annoyed you.
Next stop- get in a fight with kids at a youth soccer game. ![]()
Cuz they annoyed you.
And I loved every second of it. This little sh!t was the most annoying little fugger there.....something about him just made me hate him. He's in 4th or 5th grade, he had a full blown gunt and was wearing a skin tight under armor shirt. His mom was just sitting in the corner bs'ing with some other broads while Tubby and another kid were shooting squirt guns all over everyone. Then when the cake and ice cream came out (it was a 4 year olds party) he runs right up through all the little kids yelling "I CALL OREO ICE CREAM FIRST" This is where I started to plot how I was gonna fugg him up. Started playing catch with some stupid little squish ball toy. Buddy of mine said to throw it over his head and lead him into a tree so I did. Perfect throw, but his bulbous head just missed a branch. Then a cornhole game started and of course Fatty had to be involved......after about 10 minutes it became an all out assault against him with 3 of us overhanding bags at him with bad intentions. Never made him cry though....still upset that.
Do you feel better now sharing this with us?...lol
I don't know who is worse...you or the fat kid...lol
![]()
![]()
And I loved every second of it. This little sh!t was the most annoying little fugger there.....something about him just made me hate him. He's in 4th or 5th grade, he had a full blown gunt and was wearing a skin tight under armor shirt. His mom was just sitting in the corner bs'ing with some other broads while Tubby and another kid were shooting squirt guns all over everyone. Then when the cake and ice cream came out (it was a 4 year olds party) he runs right up through all the little kids yelling "I CALL OREO ICE CREAM FIRST" This is where I started to plot how I was gonna fugg him up. Started playing catch with some stupid little squish ball toy. Buddy of mine said to throw it over his head and lead him into a tree so I did. Perfect throw, but his bulbous head just missed a branch. Then a cornhole game started and of course Fatty had to be involved......after about 10 minutes it became an all out assault against him with 3 of us overhanding bags at him with bad intentions. Never made him cry though....still upset that.
Do you feel better now sharing this with us?...lol
I don't know who is worse...you or the fat kid...lol
![]()
![]()
Do you feel better now sharing this with us?...lol
I don't know who is worse...you or the fat kid...lol
![]()
![]()
Do you feel better now sharing this with us?...lol
I don't know who is worse...you or the fat kid...lol
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,559
- Monday 10/05/2026 684
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,715
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,645
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,606
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,571
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,350
- MNF - saints is dead 2,917
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
