• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Looking for a boyfriend who likes to bet on sports

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    BIGDTITLE
    MereuLaTimp
    StumpTownStu
    packersbackers
    wmi799
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1002
    Posts: 78
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 2:01 AM ET #51

    you gonna continue to praise your bets after the fact for your entire life on covers?   all of 2 weeks?
    Reply
    you gonna continue to praise your bets after the fact for your entire life on covers?   all of 2 weeks?
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 5:10 AM ET #52

    Only if they are worth praising.
    The fact I have been posting sporadically with big gaps between the posts, doesn't mean my life on covers began two weeks ago. 
    But, you're a different breed than most who commented here so I won't say anything but thanks for welcoming me in here in your own way
    Reply
    Only if they are worth praising.
    The fact I have been posting sporadically with big gaps between the posts, doesn't mean my life on covers began two weeks ago. 
    But, you're a different breed than most who commented here so I won't say anything but thanks for welcoming me in here in your own way
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 7:18 AM ET #53

    She's on the D, D. She must've heard that you were the prop bet King.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    She's on the D, D. She must've heard that you were the prop bet King.

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 8:48 AM ET #54

    This isnt Sabanesque...hes too dumb to maintain this charade for more than a day...there would have been a nazi or fuk trump comment by now

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    This isnt Sabanesque...hes too dumb to maintain this charade for more than a day...there would have been a nazi or fuk trump comment by now

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 11:08 AM ET #55

    LOL! if anyone thinks this clown is really female? It's a sad sorry lonely guy looking to hook up with other sad lonely guys

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    LOL! if anyone thinks this clown is really female? It's a sad sorry lonely guy looking to hook up with other sad lonely guys

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 11:10 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    LOL! if anyone thinks this clown is really female? It's a sad sorry lonely guy looking to hook up with other sad lonely guys

    Ever since Craigslist took down their casual encounter section, there are very few places now for these people to find true love...guess its covers or bust for some of them now an_light

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    LOL! if anyone thinks this clown is really female? It's a sad sorry lonely guy looking to hook up with other sad lonely guys

    Ever since Craigslist took down their casual encounter section, there are very few places now for these people to find true love...guess its covers or bust for some of them now an_light

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 12:18 PM ET #57

    Looks that way PB

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Looks that way PB

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 1:56 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    LOL! if anyone thinks this clown is really female? It's a sad sorry lonely guy looking to hook up with other sad lonely guys

    You're an open book darling. You just told everyone here your own story. Thank you for sharing.

    Everybody - let's thank our wise leader from distant past wanna be who iws so not used to be talking to a woman he can't believe when he does.

    You really make me sad with your sadness and pursuit of other sad MEN like yourrself. 

    You're not alone darlig. Hang on. There will come a day and prince of your dreams will ride the back alley to your heart

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    LOL! if anyone thinks this clown is really female? It's a sad sorry lonely guy looking to hook up with other sad lonely guys

    You're an open book darling. You just told everyone here your own story. Thank you for sharing.

    Everybody - let's thank our wise leader from distant past wanna be who iws so not used to be talking to a woman he can't believe when he does.

    You really make me sad with your sadness and pursuit of other sad MEN like yourrself. 

    You're not alone darlig. Hang on. There will come a day and prince of your dreams will ride the back alley to your heart

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 2:00 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    LOL! if anyone thinks this clown is really female? It's a sad sorry lonely guy looking to hook up with other sad lonely guys
    Ever since Craigslist took down their casual encounter section, there are very few places now for these people to find true love...guess its covers or bust for some of them now

    And you, oh, just look at you... Self appointed self appointed self appointed whatever you're appointing yourself to. I hope you know at the end of the day that the make believe you create about yourself as an important and knowledgable guy stays only in your mind. .....looking for true love....Me? No. I had enough of that BS. I'm looking to have a good time with fun people who are precisely opposite of what you are - a blown up fart from a bad dinner.

    Covers actually id full of fun people who laugh and are pretty happy with what they are. You - on contrary - seem to blow yourself repeatedly in your threads. Just don't swallow

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    LOL! if anyone thinks this clown is really female? It's a sad sorry lonely guy looking to hook up with other sad lonely guys
    Ever since Craigslist took down their casual encounter section, there are very few places now for these people to find true love...guess its covers or bust for some of them now

    And you, oh, just look at you... Self appointed self appointed self appointed whatever you're appointing yourself to. I hope you know at the end of the day that the make believe you create about yourself as an important and knowledgable guy stays only in your mind. .....looking for true love....Me? No. I had enough of that BS. I'm looking to have a good time with fun people who are precisely opposite of what you are - a blown up fart from a bad dinner.

    Covers actually id full of fun people who laugh and are pretty happy with what they are. You - on contrary - seem to blow yourself repeatedly in your threads. Just don't swallow

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 2:18 PM ET #60

    you sound like quite the catch...i'm surprised you are still single 

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    you sound like quite the catch...i'm surprised you are still single 

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 2:22 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    you sound like quite the catch...i'm surprised you are still single
    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    you sound like quite the catch...i'm surprised you are still single
    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 2:34 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    you sound like quite the catch...i'm surprised you are still single 


    I'm divorced. But, reading has never been your thing hey? Person who spells daily event description notebook as Dairy (mooooo) for sure can't comprehend more than three words at once. You and your boyfriend are surprising me with your will to come back. Seems like you're enjoying to be screwed not less than me. The only difference is that I'm a woman and for me it is natural to enjoy being screwed. But you? Why you're enjoying so much being screwed? Especially by a broom stick equipped woman?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    you sound like quite the catch...i'm surprised you are still single 


    I'm divorced. But, reading has never been your thing hey? Person who spells daily event description notebook as Dairy (mooooo) for sure can't comprehend more than three words at once. You and your boyfriend are surprising me with your will to come back. Seems like you're enjoying to be screwed not less than me. The only difference is that I'm a woman and for me it is natural to enjoy being screwed. But you? Why you're enjoying so much being screwed? Especially by a broom stick equipped woman?
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 2:35 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy

    Keep revealing your true fantasies publicly LOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy

    Keep revealing your true fantasies publicly LOL
     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 3:06 PM ET #64

    internet spell checker...quite the quality to have in today's singles market...you should find yourself a special friend real soon...but why did it take such an intelligent person like yourself almost a full month to catch this insanely idiotic spelling error?

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    internet spell checker...quite the quality to have in today's singles market...you should find yourself a special friend real soon...but why did it take such an intelligent person like yourself almost a full month to catch this insanely idiotic spelling error?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 3:16 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    you sound like quite the catch...i'm surprised you are still single
    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy

    Shows what you know. That thread was meant to be a catalogue of milking times and favorite cheess recipes.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    you sound like quite the catch...i'm surprised you are still single
    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy

    Shows what you know. That thread was meant to be a catalogue of milking times and favorite cheess recipes.

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 3:42 PM ET #66

    shows what you know...an_laughcheess recipes...stick to checkers big willie

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    shows what you know...an_laughcheess recipes...stick to checkers big willie

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 4:19 PM ET #67

    Sorry, champ, but i've got man fingers. Sometimes i hit the "s" instead of the "e". Or the "s" instead of the "a", for that matter. And while i'll often give people sh*t for grammatical errors, only when said errors are in a post calling someone stupid, pointing out a common typo is kind of some buggery.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Sorry, champ, but i've got man fingers. Sometimes i hit the "s" instead of the "e". Or the "s" instead of the "a", for that matter. And while i'll often give people sh*t for grammatical errors, only when said errors are in a post calling someone stupid, pointing out a common typo is kind of some buggery.

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 4:26 PM ET #68

    I am outraged, just as the dairy farmers in Canada are with this new deal

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    I am outraged, just as the dairy farmers in Canada are with this new deal

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 4:32 PM ET #69

    And, Mereu....cool screen name. I must admit that I was intrigued by it. I know...I used to know enough spanish and french to know that it wasn't a romance language. So i'm like, What the h3ll is this?" So I looked it up. Wasn't the language I was expecting. Really cool, really slick translation. And while i'm sure i'm not pronouncing it correctly, the way it reads, phonetically, is pretty smoove. I see you've got some swag. BOL with your thread and your picks.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    And, Mereu....cool screen name. I must admit that I was intrigued by it. I know...I used to know enough spanish and french to know that it wasn't a romance language. So i'm like, What the h3ll is this?" So I looked it up. Wasn't the language I was expecting. Really cool, really slick translation. And while i'm sure i'm not pronouncing it correctly, the way it reads, phonetically, is pretty smoove. I see you've got some swag. BOL with your thread and your picks.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 4:36 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    I am outraged, just as the dairy farmers in Canada are with this new deal

    It'll be OK, champ. Atleast you have a top 5 NBA talent in the great white north. For a year but that's still good enough to get beat by Boston in the Conf finals.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    I am outraged, just as the dairy farmers in Canada are with this new deal

    It'll be OK, champ. Atleast you have a top 5 NBA talent in the great white north. For a year but that's still good enough to get beat by Boston in the Conf finals.

     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 6:30 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    internet spell checker...quite the quality to have in today's singles market...you should find yourself a special friend real soon...but why did it take such an intelligent person like yourself almost a full month to catch this insanely idiotic spelling error?

    Don't flatter yourself darling. I don't follow your threads. You made it my business to whip your butt - so I am whipping.
    The other thin worries regarding the north of the border cause I thought of you peeps more intelligent than needing a spell checker to tell the difference between daily milk produts - dairy, and daily event description instrument - diary. Now I truly feel sorry for you and your boyfriend (that Lincoln avatar dude). I wonder, how far are you going to go reeducating yourself 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    internet spell checker...quite the quality to have in today's singles market...you should find yourself a special friend real soon...but why did it take such an intelligent person like yourself almost a full month to catch this insanely idiotic spelling error?

    Don't flatter yourself darling. I don't follow your threads. You made it my business to whip your butt - so I am whipping.
    The other thin worries regarding the north of the border cause I thought of you peeps more intelligent than needing a spell checker to tell the difference between daily milk produts - dairy, and daily event description instrument - diary. Now I truly feel sorry for you and your boyfriend (that Lincoln avatar dude). I wonder, how far are you going to go reeducating yourself 
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 6:35 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    And, Mereu....cool screen name. I must admit that I was intrigued by it. I know...I used to know enough spanish and french to know that it wasn't a romance language. So i'm like, What the h3ll is this?" So I looked it up. Wasn't the language I was expecting. Really cool, really slick translation. And while i'm sure i'm not pronouncing it correctly, the way it reads, phonetically, is pretty smoove. I see you've got some swag. BOL with your thread and your picks.

    Is the wetness between my buttocks caused by your tongue. Oh darling - keep robbing your fae against my toosh. I just love the way your nose feels  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    And, Mereu....cool screen name. I must admit that I was intrigued by it. I know...I used to know enough spanish and french to know that it wasn't a romance language. So i'm like, What the h3ll is this?" So I looked it up. Wasn't the language I was expecting. Really cool, really slick translation. And while i'm sure i'm not pronouncing it correctly, the way it reads, phonetically, is pretty smoove. I see you've got some swag. BOL with your thread and your picks.

    Is the wetness between my buttocks caused by your tongue. Oh darling - keep robbing your fae against my toosh. I just love the way your nose feels  
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 8:21 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy
    Keep revealing your true fantasies publicly LOL
    Now you know he is a guy. He starts a thread looking for men, then has the balls to say something to others about "fantasies"

    Male? Female? Either way, you are dumb as phuck

    Post a link of you with "I am a covers female" written in lipstick on your body

    $1000 says you can't or won't. Heck, I will make it $20, something you can afford

     

    Put up or shut up

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy
    Keep revealing your true fantasies publicly LOL
    Now you know he is a guy. He starts a thread looking for men, then has the balls to say something to others about "fantasies"

    Male? Female? Either way, you are dumb as phuck

    Post a link of you with "I am a covers female" written in lipstick on your body

    $1000 says you can't or won't. Heck, I will make it $20, something you can afford

     

    Put up or shut up

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 8:58 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy
    Keep revealing your true fantasies publicly LOL
    Now you know he is a guy. He starts a thread looking for men, then has the balls to say something to others about "fantasies" Male? Female? Either way, you are dumb as phuck Post a link of you with "I am a covers female" written in lipstick on your body $1000 says you can't or won't. Heck, I will make it $20, something you can afford   Put up or shut up

    "...written in lipstick on your body?" Do you realize you just asked a complete stranger to write on themselves with lipstick and post it on line?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Quote Originally Posted by MereuLaTimp:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Maybe he is is still single because of this "I want to pretend I am a woman and pick up men on Covers.com" fantasy
    Keep revealing your true fantasies publicly LOL
    Now you know he is a guy. He starts a thread looking for men, then has the balls to say something to others about "fantasies" Male? Female? Either way, you are dumb as phuck Post a link of you with "I am a covers female" written in lipstick on your body $1000 says you can't or won't. Heck, I will make it $20, something you can afford   Put up or shut up

    "...written in lipstick on your body?" Do you realize you just asked a complete stranger to write on themselves with lipstick and post it on line?

     
     
    MereuLaTimp
    MereuLaTimp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2018 - 9:38 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Keep revealing your true fantasies publicly LOL Now you know he is a guy. He starts a thread looking for men, then has the balls to say something to others about "fantasies"

    Male? Female? Either way, you are dumb as phuck

    Post a link of you with "I am a covers female" written in lipstick on your body

    $1000 says you can't or won't. Heck, I will make it $20, something you can afford

     

    Put up or shut up

     You can't tell the difference between a male and a female unless their sex is  written on their body with a lipstick???
    I can insult you in so many ways following what you just wrote, but, being mother of two kids - I actually feel sorry for you. Did you grow up in a house where there was at least one woman? You know, women have boobs, or hooters if you're Bundy...They walk and talk differently, they do not havee beards and do not stink from their underarms. That is basic. Also, if you ever been in public toilets, we, the females, sit when we urinate. You know why? BECAUSE WE DON"T HAVE A PENIS.
    So, here's a tip, the next time you meet someone and that person has no penis - it is a woman.
    So, this is an important part you have to memorize for a brighter future so you won't fall into the trap again: all those people you had sex with who told you they were women and had penises - they were men. Even if some of them proved to you that they are women by smearing lipstick all over their body.
    So, it is easy: men are with penises and women without penises. I don't want to come down on you too strong and explain you in detail the difference between man's genitalia and women's. But, basically, we have bigger boobs. We are also feminine and some of us even attrractive in a level that you should feel something down there if you have something still alive. Well, if that something happens to you with men - then yoju're either a woman or a gaay which is perfectly ok as long as you are happy. So, if you're looking for some closet to come out from - this is the right moment!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    Keep revealing your true fantasies publicly LOL Now you know he is a guy. He starts a thread looking for men, then has the balls to say something to others about "fantasies"

    Male? Female? Either way, you are dumb as phuck

    Post a link of you with "I am a covers female" written in lipstick on your body

    $1000 says you can't or won't. Heck, I will make it $20, something you can afford

     

    Put up or shut up

     You can't tell the difference between a male and a female unless their sex is  written on their body with a lipstick???
    I can insult you in so many ways following what you just wrote, but, being mother of two kids - I actually feel sorry for you. Did you grow up in a house where there was at least one woman? You know, women have boobs, or hooters if you're Bundy...They walk and talk differently, they do not havee beards and do not stink from their underarms. That is basic. Also, if you ever been in public toilets, we, the females, sit when we urinate. You know why? BECAUSE WE DON"T HAVE A PENIS.
    So, here's a tip, the next time you meet someone and that person has no penis - it is a woman.
    So, this is an important part you have to memorize for a brighter future so you won't fall into the trap again: all those people you had sex with who told you they were women and had penises - they were men. Even if some of them proved to you that they are women by smearing lipstick all over their body.
    So, it is easy: men are with penises and women without penises. I don't want to come down on you too strong and explain you in detail the difference between man's genitalia and women's. But, basically, we have bigger boobs. We are also feminine and some of us even attrractive in a level that you should feel something down there if you have something still alive. Well, if that something happens to you with men - then yoju're either a woman or a gaay which is perfectly ok as long as you are happy. So, if you're looking for some closet to come out from - this is the right moment!

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,389
    • Friday 10/02/2026 911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,539
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,283
    • PART DEUX 296
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,477
    • Trump's legacy? 32,984
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,594
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,011
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,846

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.