• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    This website is about 92%

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    philschnaars
    TxRangers
    ABooksNightmare
    djbrow
    EastsideBangers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 652
    Posts: 136
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    philschnaars
    philschnaars
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4244
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 5:43 AM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799: @TxRangers    Social media weakness at its best I am done with you. I have proven you are a liar. A documented one at that. $1000 says you have to respond. I won't  Enjoy the day. Just try to remember on the future what your lies were that you posted I didn't think I would ever hear from you again. You come into my thread, and have the temerity to call me a liar. Back it up dude, I'm in Houston just like you are. I have friend requested you, or go to my Instagram page and send me a message. I'll accept it. And face me man to man and not on social media behind your computer. You're a keyboard warrior puss y. And that's axiomatic! I'm right here. It's self-evident who you are! Now, be a man and find out who I am? You want to run your mouth? Do it to my face!

     

    you represent everything wrong with society today. And you’re a liar and I exposed you as one when you said you post on it pretty much everyday, after you said you don’t do social media, keep being a tough guy little brat kid that was neglected and probably touched inappropriately by their parents when they were a child (which seems to be like 4 years ago) peace_5

    Freedom road was a one-way street
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799: @TxRangers    Social media weakness at its best I am done with you. I have proven you are a liar. A documented one at that. $1000 says you have to respond. I won't  Enjoy the day. Just try to remember on the future what your lies were that you posted I didn't think I would ever hear from you again. You come into my thread, and have the temerity to call me a liar. Back it up dude, I'm in Houston just like you are. I have friend requested you, or go to my Instagram page and send me a message. I'll accept it. And face me man to man and not on social media behind your computer. You're a keyboard warrior puss y. And that's axiomatic! I'm right here. It's self-evident who you are! Now, be a man and find out who I am? You want to run your mouth? Do it to my face!

     

    you represent everything wrong with society today. And you’re a liar and I exposed you as one when you said you post on it pretty much everyday, after you said you don’t do social media, keep being a tough guy little brat kid that was neglected and probably touched inappropriately by their parents when they were a child (which seems to be like 4 years ago) peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 10:33 AM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: Quote Originally Posted by wmi799: @TxRangers    Social media weakness at its best I am done with you. I have proven you are a liar. A documented one at that. $1000 says you have to respond. I won't  Enjoy the day. Just try to remember on the future what your lies were that you posted I didn't think I would ever hear from you again. You come into my thread, and have the temerity to call me a liar. Back it up dude, I'm in Houston just like you are. I have friend requested you, or go to my Instagram page and send me a message. I'll accept it. And face me man to man and not on social media behind your computer. You're a keyboard warrior puss y. And that's axiomatic! I'm right here. It's self-evident who you are! Now, be a man and find out who I am? You want to run your mouth? Do it to my face!   you represent everything wrong with society today. And you’re a liar and I exposed you as one when you said you post on it pretty much everyday, after you said you don’t do social media, keep being a tough guy little brat kid that was neglected and probably touched inappropriately by their parents when they were a child (which seems to be like 4 years ago)
    another uneducated social media mo ron on this website who doesn't understand the word sarcasm. You people are horrendous on this website. You have no idea I was being sarcastic when I said there are lots of things about me on my Instagram page. Typical social media idio ts. Now, I have to go feed my cattle, I know I know, I'm a "documented" liar because I'm not "actually" feeding my cattle. But then again, I may "actually " be feeding my cattle. You people on social media are a bunch of young idiots. No wonder Biden won and the economy has been falling faster than a meteor from Mars. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: Quote Originally Posted by wmi799: @TxRangers    Social media weakness at its best I am done with you. I have proven you are a liar. A documented one at that. $1000 says you have to respond. I won't  Enjoy the day. Just try to remember on the future what your lies were that you posted I didn't think I would ever hear from you again. You come into my thread, and have the temerity to call me a liar. Back it up dude, I'm in Houston just like you are. I have friend requested you, or go to my Instagram page and send me a message. I'll accept it. And face me man to man and not on social media behind your computer. You're a keyboard warrior puss y. And that's axiomatic! I'm right here. It's self-evident who you are! Now, be a man and find out who I am? You want to run your mouth? Do it to my face!   you represent everything wrong with society today. And you’re a liar and I exposed you as one when you said you post on it pretty much everyday, after you said you don’t do social media, keep being a tough guy little brat kid that was neglected and probably touched inappropriately by their parents when they were a child (which seems to be like 4 years ago)
    another uneducated social media mo ron on this website who doesn't understand the word sarcasm. You people are horrendous on this website. You have no idea I was being sarcastic when I said there are lots of things about me on my Instagram page. Typical social media idio ts. Now, I have to go feed my cattle, I know I know, I'm a "documented" liar because I'm not "actually" feeding my cattle. But then again, I may "actually " be feeding my cattle. You people on social media are a bunch of young idiots. No wonder Biden won and the economy has been falling faster than a meteor from Mars. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 10:37 AM ET #78

    Hey " wmi 799", where you at cuz?!!? You run your mouth on social media, then can't back it up. You now realize I'm in Houston just like you are. Get in contact with me ese! I'm going to give you the opportunity to say it to my face man to man. Get in contact with me cuz!

    Reply

    Hey " wmi 799", where you at cuz?!!? You run your mouth on social media, then can't back it up. You now realize I'm in Houston just like you are. Get in contact with me ese! I'm going to give you the opportunity to say it to my face man to man. Get in contact with me cuz!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 10:39 AM ET #79

    I know I know, wmi 799 is not really my cousin, so therefore that makes me a "documented liar". But for you people on social media, that's a slang term people use in this country. I know it's hard for you people on social media to understand this lexicon. But hey, it is what it is

    Reply

    I know I know, wmi 799 is not really my cousin, so therefore that makes me a "documented liar". But for you people on social media, that's a slang term people use in this country. I know it's hard for you people on social media to understand this lexicon. But hey, it is what it is

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 11:20 AM ET #80

    Wmi799, show my picture to your wife, I just posted it on IG. I bet she wants me. I would show her what a real man is like, but one small problem. Tell her I'm married and I can't. Your wife couldn't satisfy me the way mine does.. Be a man, get in contact with me. Call me a liar to my face. I'm in Houston just like you are.

    Reply

    Wmi799, show my picture to your wife, I just posted it on IG. I bet she wants me. I would show her what a real man is like, but one small problem. Tell her I'm married and I can't. Your wife couldn't satisfy me the way mine does.. Be a man, get in contact with me. Call me a liar to my face. I'm in Houston just like you are.

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 11:47 AM ET #81

    What do we have in here...an_popcorn

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    What do we have in here...an_popcorn

     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15751
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 12:15 PM ET #82

    Personal threats are a bannable offense even in the box. Stop. angry

    Reply

    Personal threats are a bannable offense even in the box. Stop. angry

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10672
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 12:38 PM ET #83

    an_popcorn unreal

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    an_popcorn unreal

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 12:50 PM ET #84

    Without enforcing the stated and well known consequences to repeated violations as clear as the ones in this thread, then all you really have is a soiled crybaby's manifestoilet paper which he will save for the weekend.

     

    Ban the SAF an_cannon

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Without enforcing the stated and well known consequences to repeated violations as clear as the ones in this thread, then all you really have is a soiled crybaby's manifestoilet paper which he will save for the weekend.

     

    Ban the SAF an_cannon

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 12:52 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Personal threats are a bannable offense even in the box. Stop.
    there aren't any threats here??? Where are the threats??? That's what's wrong with society?? Everyone is sensitive!!! There aren't any threats here. The dude called me a liar, I'm simply asking him to face me man to man and call me a liar to my face. I didn't say I was going to whip his ass. I told him I was going to give him the opportunity to face me face to face like a man. I friend requested him. He has my Facebook page. We both live in Houston. Where are the threats?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Personal threats are a bannable offense even in the box. Stop.
    there aren't any threats here??? Where are the threats??? That's what's wrong with society?? Everyone is sensitive!!! There aren't any threats here. The dude called me a liar, I'm simply asking him to face me man to man and call me a liar to my face. I didn't say I was going to whip his ass. I told him I was going to give him the opportunity to face me face to face like a man. I friend requested him. He has my Facebook page. We both live in Houston. Where are the threats?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 1:05 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Personal threats are a bannable offense even in the box. Stop.
    where are the threats???? What am I missing??? Explain to me where the threats are???

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    Personal threats are a bannable offense even in the box. Stop.
    where are the threats???? What am I missing??? Explain to me where the threats are???

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 1:27 PM ET #87

    Where are the threatsan_roll_laugh

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Where are the threatsan_roll_laugh

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 1:29 PM ET #88

    The guy is calling out wmi to go and meet him and bringing his wife into itan_roll_laugh

     

    Friggin comedy dude just stopan_roll_laugh

     

    dj for the banan_cheersjumpy

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    The guy is calling out wmi to go and meet him and bringing his wife into itan_roll_laugh

     

    Friggin comedy dude just stopan_roll_laugh

     

    dj for the banan_cheersjumpy

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 1:31 PM ET #89

    Houston is out of the tourny so quit it already...an_laughall year winning and then lose...kind of like what's happening now

     

    Banan_bounce

    Banan_clap

    Banan_2drinks

    Banan_woo

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Houston is out of the tourny so quit it already...an_laughall year winning and then lose...kind of like what's happening now

     

    Banan_bounce

    Banan_clap

    Banan_2drinks

    Banan_woo

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 1:32 PM ET #90

    Mr. Petermanan_worship

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Mr. Petermanan_worship

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 1:44 PM ET #91

    Hey wmi799, for some unknown reason people think I'm threatening you because I want to give you the opportunity to call me a liar man to man, face to face. So here. Contact me, all I want is to play a game of checkers with you. A friendly game of checkers. I hear you are a good checker player. I'm pretty good myself. Let's " duel" it out on the checkerboard. A friendly game of checkers. That's all, just a friendly game of checkers. I will give you a few more hours to respond, and then I'll move on to the next good checker player. Let's get together for a friendly game of checkers. Good luck with your games this weekend my friend. And just think, dudes on this website have no idea this is sarcasm. Social media is best. Keyboard warriors. They run their mouth, and disappear. Now again, where are my threats????

    Reply

    Hey wmi799, for some unknown reason people think I'm threatening you because I want to give you the opportunity to call me a liar man to man, face to face. So here. Contact me, all I want is to play a game of checkers with you. A friendly game of checkers. I hear you are a good checker player. I'm pretty good myself. Let's " duel" it out on the checkerboard. A friendly game of checkers. That's all, just a friendly game of checkers. I will give you a few more hours to respond, and then I'll move on to the next good checker player. Let's get together for a friendly game of checkers. Good luck with your games this weekend my friend. And just think, dudes on this website have no idea this is sarcasm. Social media is best. Keyboard warriors. They run their mouth, and disappear. Now again, where are my threats????

     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15751
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 1:46 PM ET #92

    @TxRangers

    You started a thread basically insulting 92% of the membership that I moved to the box so that you and the others could banter. You called people names, they called you names. 

    By inviting another member who only engaged in the same name-calling activity you did to meet you so they could 'say it to your face' is a threat. Covers is not a conduit for Fight Club. You have three choices:

    1) Continue it and say goodbye;

    2) See above;

    3) See above above. 

     

    Reply

    @TxRangers

    You started a thread basically insulting 92% of the membership that I moved to the box so that you and the others could banter. You called people names, they called you names. 

    By inviting another member who only engaged in the same name-calling activity you did to meet you so they could 'say it to your face' is a threat. Covers is not a conduit for Fight Club. You have three choices:

    1) Continue it and say goodbye;

    2) See above;

    3) See above above. 

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 1:47 PM ET #93

    For everyone when I get banned. Actually I have no reason to get banned.  But if I do? Laugh all you want to. 799 knows the truth. He can still contact me if I get banned. And for the record.I will have another 100% winner this weekend.

    Reply

    For everyone when I get banned. Actually I have no reason to get banned.  But if I do? Laugh all you want to. 799 knows the truth. He can still contact me if I get banned. And for the record.I will have another 100% winner this weekend.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 1:54 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    @TxRangers You started a thread basically insulting 92% of the membership that I moved to the box so that you and the others could banter. You called people names, they called you names.  By inviting another member who only engaged in the same name-calling activity you did to meet you so they could 'say it to your face' is a threat. Covers is not a conduit for Fight Club. You have three choices: 1) Continue it and say goodbye; 2) See above; 3) See above above.
    but it's true. 92% of the guys on here are cry babies. Tell me I'm wrong??? Everyday, every game, there are cry babies on this website. Crying over their little $10 bet. This dude called me a flat-out liar. Then I proved him wrong. And he still conceivably called me a liar, even after I proved my $1,500 wager on Texas money line last weekend. I'm speaking the truth. There are cry babies on this website. And there's nothing wrong in speaking the truth. How about this? You are a liar dude! I'm not giving anyone any threats. I'm asking the pus sy to meet me face to face and play checkers. Ban me, 799 knows the truth. He can contact me. Social media at its best, right here. Social media weakness. They run their mouth, and disappear..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:

    @TxRangers You started a thread basically insulting 92% of the membership that I moved to the box so that you and the others could banter. You called people names, they called you names.  By inviting another member who only engaged in the same name-calling activity you did to meet you so they could 'say it to your face' is a threat. Covers is not a conduit for Fight Club. You have three choices: 1) Continue it and say goodbye; 2) See above; 3) See above above.
    but it's true. 92% of the guys on here are cry babies. Tell me I'm wrong??? Everyday, every game, there are cry babies on this website. Crying over their little $10 bet. This dude called me a flat-out liar. Then I proved him wrong. And he still conceivably called me a liar, even after I proved my $1,500 wager on Texas money line last weekend. I'm speaking the truth. There are cry babies on this website. And there's nothing wrong in speaking the truth. How about this? You are a liar dude! I'm not giving anyone any threats. I'm asking the pus sy to meet me face to face and play checkers. Ban me, 799 knows the truth. He can contact me. Social media at its best, right here. Social media weakness. They run their mouth, and disappear..

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 2:03 PM ET #95

    Never mind guys. I made my point. I'll move on. 799 knows the truth. This covers referee knows the truth. I speak the truth. I'll leave 799 alone. He obviously doesn't want any part of me. He obviously doesn't want to get together and play checkers. He obviously is a keyboard warrior, a social media warrior. I'll say it again. Social media at his best. People run their mouth on social media, and won't back it up. Hilarious. Social media weakness at its best. But I'll move on. I tried. I give up. Good luck guys. I'll have another winner this weekend. Y'all know where you can find me. IG, "wendell_1354", or right here. I'm not scared to post a picture myself. I'm confident. I'm not running. But I'll leave you alone 799. Now I'm sure you will run your mouth again. That's your problem, cuz I'm done with you ESE. You had your chance. GL

    Reply

    Never mind guys. I made my point. I'll move on. 799 knows the truth. This covers referee knows the truth. I speak the truth. I'll leave 799 alone. He obviously doesn't want any part of me. He obviously doesn't want to get together and play checkers. He obviously is a keyboard warrior, a social media warrior. I'll say it again. Social media at his best. People run their mouth on social media, and won't back it up. Hilarious. Social media weakness at its best. But I'll move on. I tried. I give up. Good luck guys. I'll have another winner this weekend. Y'all know where you can find me. IG, "wendell_1354", or right here. I'm not scared to post a picture myself. I'm confident. I'm not running. But I'll leave you alone 799. Now I'm sure you will run your mouth again. That's your problem, cuz I'm done with you ESE. You had your chance. GL

     
    philschnaars
    philschnaars
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4244
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 2:05 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow: @TxRangers You started a thread basically insulting 92% of the membership that I moved to the box so that you and the others could banter. You called people names, they called you names.  By inviting another member who only engaged in the same name-calling activity you did to meet you so they could 'say it to your face' is a threat. Covers is not a conduit for Fight Club. You have three choices: 1) Continue it and say goodbye; 2) See above; 3) See above above. but it's true. 92% of the guys on here are cry babies. Tell me I'm wrong??? Everyday, every game, there are cry babies on this website. Crying over their little $10 bet. This dude called me a flat-out liar. Then I proved him wrong. And he still conceivably called me a liar, even after I proved my $1,500 wager on Texas money line last weekend. I'm speaking the truth. There are cry babies on this website. And there's nothing wrong in speaking the truth. How about this? You are a liar dude! I'm not giving anyone any threats. I'm asking the pus sy to meet me face to face and play checkers. Ban me, 799 knows the truth. He can contact me. Social media at its best, right here. Social media weakness. They run their mouth, and disappear..

     

    dude seek help man, you obviously have a terrible void in your life, I feel sorry for you and your sad existence. Your very first post on here wasn’t terrible, there are cry babies that bitch and moan every game (mostly before they even get 1/4 of the way through the game) and if that amuses you let them keep doing it and get your laughs that way. Why be a punk? You’re the only keyboard warrior in here reflect on that. Go to a bar and pick a fight with someone since you’re so desperate for attention peace_5

    Freedom road was a one-way street
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow: @TxRangers You started a thread basically insulting 92% of the membership that I moved to the box so that you and the others could banter. You called people names, they called you names.  By inviting another member who only engaged in the same name-calling activity you did to meet you so they could 'say it to your face' is a threat. Covers is not a conduit for Fight Club. You have three choices: 1) Continue it and say goodbye; 2) See above; 3) See above above. but it's true. 92% of the guys on here are cry babies. Tell me I'm wrong??? Everyday, every game, there are cry babies on this website. Crying over their little $10 bet. This dude called me a flat-out liar. Then I proved him wrong. And he still conceivably called me a liar, even after I proved my $1,500 wager on Texas money line last weekend. I'm speaking the truth. There are cry babies on this website. And there's nothing wrong in speaking the truth. How about this? You are a liar dude! I'm not giving anyone any threats. I'm asking the pus sy to meet me face to face and play checkers. Ban me, 799 knows the truth. He can contact me. Social media at its best, right here. Social media weakness. They run their mouth, and disappear..

     

    dude seek help man, you obviously have a terrible void in your life, I feel sorry for you and your sad existence. Your very first post on here wasn’t terrible, there are cry babies that bitch and moan every game (mostly before they even get 1/4 of the way through the game) and if that amuses you let them keep doing it and get your laughs that way. Why be a punk? You’re the only keyboard warrior in here reflect on that. Go to a bar and pick a fight with someone since you’re so desperate for attention peace_5

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10672
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 2:08 PM ET #97

    Just ban him and be done with his nonsense

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    Just ban him and be done with his nonsense

     
    philschnaars
    philschnaars
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4244
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 2:09 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBangers:

    Just ban him and be done with his nonsense

    it’ll happen, DJ was kind enough to give him a chance, I highly doubt he has enough brain cells to accept the chance though

    Freedom road was a one-way street
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideBangers:

    Just ban him and be done with his nonsense

    it’ll happen, DJ was kind enough to give him a chance, I highly doubt he has enough brain cells to accept the chance though

     
    philschnaars
    philschnaars
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4244
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 2:20 PM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow: Personal threats are a bannable offense even in the box. Stop. there aren't any threats here??? Where are the threats??? That's what's wrong with society?? Everyone is sensitive!!! There aren't any threats here. The dude called me a liar, I'm simply asking him to face me man to man and call me a liar to my face. I didn't say I was going to whip his ass. I told him I was going to give him the opportunity to face me face to face like a man. I friend requested him. He has my Facebook page. We both live in Houston. Where are the threats?

     

    this is my favorite part. A random stranger online called you a liar on a forum that you posted calling more random strangers cry babies and your immediate response is to try to meet up to fight them. Who’s the sensitive one? It must suck to be as sensitive as you that people can hurt your feelings online by calling you out on your lies. I bet you loved the 80’s and early 90’s cause you are the big dumb guy that the gangly people wouldn’t dare call stupid to your face cause you aren’t intelligent enough to respond with a quip the only thing you know is violence so keep preaching how bad social media is and how everyone is sensitive but you’re the only one that’s truly sensitive and too dumb to engage in a battle of minds an_light as I said before I pity you and now I pity you more that I realize how sensitive you are 

    Freedom road was a one-way street
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow: Personal threats are a bannable offense even in the box. Stop. there aren't any threats here??? Where are the threats??? That's what's wrong with society?? Everyone is sensitive!!! There aren't any threats here. The dude called me a liar, I'm simply asking him to face me man to man and call me a liar to my face. I didn't say I was going to whip his ass. I told him I was going to give him the opportunity to face me face to face like a man. I friend requested him. He has my Facebook page. We both live in Houston. Where are the threats?

     

    this is my favorite part. A random stranger online called you a liar on a forum that you posted calling more random strangers cry babies and your immediate response is to try to meet up to fight them. Who’s the sensitive one? It must suck to be as sensitive as you that people can hurt your feelings online by calling you out on your lies. I bet you loved the 80’s and early 90’s cause you are the big dumb guy that the gangly people wouldn’t dare call stupid to your face cause you aren’t intelligent enough to respond with a quip the only thing you know is violence so keep preaching how bad social media is and how everyone is sensitive but you’re the only one that’s truly sensitive and too dumb to engage in a battle of minds an_light as I said before I pity you and now I pity you more that I realize how sensitive you are 

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2023 - 3:16 PM ET #100

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: Quote Originally Posted by djbrow: @TxRangers You started a thread basically insulting 92% of the membership that I moved to the box so that you and the others could banter. You called people names, they called you names.  By inviting another member who only engaged in the same name-calling activity you did to meet you so they could 'say it to your face' is a threat. Covers is not a conduit for Fight Club. You have three choices: 1) Continue it and say goodbye; 2) See above; 3) See above above. but it's true. 92% of the guys on here are cry babies. Tell me I'm wrong??? Everyday, every game, there are cry babies on this website. Crying over their little $10 bet. This dude called me a flat-out liar. Then I proved him wrong. And he still conceivably called me a liar, even after I proved my $1,500 wager on Texas money line last weekend. I'm speaking the truth. There are cry babies on this website. And there's nothing wrong in speaking the truth. How about this? You are a liar dude! I'm not giving anyone any threats. I'm asking the pus sy to meet me face to face and play checkers. Ban me, 799 knows the truth. He can contact me. Social media at its best, right here. Social media weakness. They run their mouth, and disappear..   dude seek help man, you obviously have a terrible void in your life, I feel sorry for you and your sad existence. Your very first post on here wasn’t terrible, there are cry babies that bitch and moan every game (mostly before they even get 1/4 of the way through the game) and if that amuses you let them keep doing it and get your laughs that way. Why be a punk? You’re the only keyboard warrior in here reflect on that. Go to a bar and pick a fight with someone since you’re so desperate for attention
    dude, the definition of a keyboard warrior is? A person who goes on social media and runs their mouth and doesn't back it up. They run their mouth and then disappear. That's the definition of a keyboard warrior. I'm not doing that. I'm right here, I posted a picture of myself on IG. I'm not running. I'm running my mouth, but I'm not running. That's the difference. I put myself out there. I'm not scared. I'm a grown man. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: Quote Originally Posted by djbrow: @TxRangers You started a thread basically insulting 92% of the membership that I moved to the box so that you and the others could banter. You called people names, they called you names.  By inviting another member who only engaged in the same name-calling activity you did to meet you so they could 'say it to your face' is a threat. Covers is not a conduit for Fight Club. You have three choices: 1) Continue it and say goodbye; 2) See above; 3) See above above. but it's true. 92% of the guys on here are cry babies. Tell me I'm wrong??? Everyday, every game, there are cry babies on this website. Crying over their little $10 bet. This dude called me a flat-out liar. Then I proved him wrong. And he still conceivably called me a liar, even after I proved my $1,500 wager on Texas money line last weekend. I'm speaking the truth. There are cry babies on this website. And there's nothing wrong in speaking the truth. How about this? You are a liar dude! I'm not giving anyone any threats. I'm asking the pus sy to meet me face to face and play checkers. Ban me, 799 knows the truth. He can contact me. Social media at its best, right here. Social media weakness. They run their mouth, and disappear..   dude seek help man, you obviously have a terrible void in your life, I feel sorry for you and your sad existence. Your very first post on here wasn’t terrible, there are cry babies that bitch and moan every game (mostly before they even get 1/4 of the way through the game) and if that amuses you let them keep doing it and get your laughs that way. Why be a punk? You’re the only keyboard warrior in here reflect on that. Go to a bar and pick a fight with someone since you’re so desperate for attention
    dude, the definition of a keyboard warrior is? A person who goes on social media and runs their mouth and doesn't back it up. They run their mouth and then disappear. That's the definition of a keyboard warrior. I'm not doing that. I'm right here, I posted a picture of myself on IG. I'm not running. I'm running my mouth, but I'm not running. That's the difference. I put myself out there. I'm not scared. I'm a grown man. 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,401
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,828
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.