• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Troubled Waters

    «First Previous 515253 ... 979899 Next Last»
    michaelpaul1
    Iw1nBets
    ProtoStar
    dytide
    dopalicous
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 182561
    Posts: 2451
    «First Previous 515253 ... 979899 Next Last»
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2011 - 1:23 AM ET #1251

    page 51
    Reply
    page 51
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2011 - 1:53 AM ET #1252

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    page 51

    will this be the page ........
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    page 51

    will this be the page ........
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2011 - 8:39 PM ET #1253

    Iwinner you cannot let yourself become angry for no reason.  You are right, because of your feelings toward MP, you need to punish yourself.  Partial deafness is a hard thing to live with but it is very inexpensive to initiate on yourself.  Just get your IPOD and turn it up all the way.  Listen to it for 6 hours straight every day, for 1 week.  After that you will have a hard time hearing but maybe the point will be driven home that you need to take it easy on MP.  Every time you have to ask somebody "what did you say?", you will think of MP and how much he now means to you.

    Well boys I have reached an all time fury level today that Rory McDonald's has won a major foozball tournament and become famous.  As he was walking to the final green with a huge smile on his face, I knew what he was thinking.  He was thinking that he will now go from banging no females to being able to take his pick daily. 

    I went out to eat for fathers day today and fell in love with a waitress.  A brunette with a big butt and gorgeous face.  Those are my favorite.  She looked miserable that she had to work in that place and I wanted so badly to walk up to her, announce that I have millions in the bank and if she comes with me, she would not have to work anymore.  But it was not to be.  I pitched a fit right then and there when I realized it was not to be.  I poured my drink over my head and threw the table.  Then I broke a leg off the table and hit my knee (already wounded from being drug behind wife's car).  I screamed and collapsed.  Everybody was staring and some were laughing. 

    This is the song that was playing while I was staring at the brunette and thinking.  True story.

    Reminiscing

    This song makes me want to dance in the prairies, with roses in my hair, and the big butt brunette by my side. 
    Reply
    Iwinner you cannot let yourself become angry for no reason.  You are right, because of your feelings toward MP, you need to punish yourself.  Partial deafness is a hard thing to live with but it is very inexpensive to initiate on yourself.  Just get your IPOD and turn it up all the way.  Listen to it for 6 hours straight every day, for 1 week.  After that you will have a hard time hearing but maybe the point will be driven home that you need to take it easy on MP.  Every time you have to ask somebody "what did you say?", you will think of MP and how much he now means to you.

    Well boys I have reached an all time fury level today that Rory McDonald's has won a major foozball tournament and become famous.  As he was walking to the final green with a huge smile on his face, I knew what he was thinking.  He was thinking that he will now go from banging no females to being able to take his pick daily. 

    I went out to eat for fathers day today and fell in love with a waitress.  A brunette with a big butt and gorgeous face.  Those are my favorite.  She looked miserable that she had to work in that place and I wanted so badly to walk up to her, announce that I have millions in the bank and if she comes with me, she would not have to work anymore.  But it was not to be.  I pitched a fit right then and there when I realized it was not to be.  I poured my drink over my head and threw the table.  Then I broke a leg off the table and hit my knee (already wounded from being drug behind wife's car).  I screamed and collapsed.  Everybody was staring and some were laughing. 

    This is the song that was playing while I was staring at the brunette and thinking.  True story.

    Reminiscing

    This song makes me want to dance in the prairies, with roses in my hair, and the big butt brunette by my side. 
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2011 - 11:39 PM ET #1254

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Iwinner you cannot let yourself become angry for no reason.  You are right, because of your feelings toward MP, you need to punish yourself.  Partial deafness is a hard thing to live with but it is very inexpensive to initiate on yourself.  Just get your IPOD and turn it up all the way.  Listen to it for 6 hours straight every day, for 1 week.  After that you will have a hard time hearing but maybe the point will be driven home that you need to take it easy on MP.  Every time you have to ask somebody "what did you say?", you will think of MP and how much he now means to you.

    Well boys I have reached an all time fury level today that Rory McDonald's has won a major foozball tournament and become famous.  As he was walking to the final green with a huge smile on his face, I knew what he was thinking.  He was thinking that he will now go from banging no females to being able to take his pick daily. 

    I went out to eat for fathers day today and fell in love with a waitress.  A brunette with a big butt and gorgeous face.  Those are my favorite.  She looked miserable that she had to work in that place and I wanted so badly to walk up to her, announce that I have millions in the bank and if she comes with me, she would not have to work anymore.  But it was not to be.  I pitched a fit right then and there when I realized it was not to be.  I poured my drink over my head and threw the table.  Then I broke a leg off the table and hit my knee (already wounded from being drug behind wife's car).  I screamed and collapsed.  Everybody was staring and some were laughing. 

    This is the song that was playing while I was staring at the brunette and thinking.  True story.

    Reminiscing

    This song makes me want to dance in the prairies, with roses in my hair, and the big butt brunette by my side. 
    sounds too complicated proto...he should just puncture one of his eardrums with an ice-pick so he can claim disabilty for being deaf in one ear...that way he can have more money to drug himself with...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Iwinner you cannot let yourself become angry for no reason.  You are right, because of your feelings toward MP, you need to punish yourself.  Partial deafness is a hard thing to live with but it is very inexpensive to initiate on yourself.  Just get your IPOD and turn it up all the way.  Listen to it for 6 hours straight every day, for 1 week.  After that you will have a hard time hearing but maybe the point will be driven home that you need to take it easy on MP.  Every time you have to ask somebody "what did you say?", you will think of MP and how much he now means to you.

    Well boys I have reached an all time fury level today that Rory McDonald's has won a major foozball tournament and become famous.  As he was walking to the final green with a huge smile on his face, I knew what he was thinking.  He was thinking that he will now go from banging no females to being able to take his pick daily. 

    I went out to eat for fathers day today and fell in love with a waitress.  A brunette with a big butt and gorgeous face.  Those are my favorite.  She looked miserable that she had to work in that place and I wanted so badly to walk up to her, announce that I have millions in the bank and if she comes with me, she would not have to work anymore.  But it was not to be.  I pitched a fit right then and there when I realized it was not to be.  I poured my drink over my head and threw the table.  Then I broke a leg off the table and hit my knee (already wounded from being drug behind wife's car).  I screamed and collapsed.  Everybody was staring and some were laughing. 

    This is the song that was playing while I was staring at the brunette and thinking.  True story.

    Reminiscing

    This song makes me want to dance in the prairies, with roses in my hair, and the big butt brunette by my side. 
    sounds too complicated proto...he should just puncture one of his eardrums with an ice-pick so he can claim disabilty for being deaf in one ear...that way he can have more money to drug himself with...
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2011 - 12:17 AM ET #1255

    You have a valid point MP, you are a very smart man and a good friend.  Dopay if you do get some disability FOR ANY REASON you should share with your good friend proto.  I am going to try for disability due to addiction. 

    I tell you what fellas, I cannot get this brunette out of my head.  Wow her ass looked too good to be true.  And she was gorgeous.  She had soft brown hair that looked like it would be blissful to stroke with my fingers.  Boys I might make another trip over there tomorrow.  But what if I lose composure like I did that time in Taco Bell?  If I ever get in position behind her I might lose control boys. 

    The night is here and there is love in the air.  I wonder if this brunette ever saw me and now she is thinking about me?  What if she is still there at the diner, waiting to see if I will return?  The thought of this girl is driving me over the edge.  I need her. 

    It helps to know we are sleeping underneath the same big sky.

    I Am I Be

    Dope song gotta give it a bit for the beat to start.  One of my favorite albums ever.


    Reply
    You have a valid point MP, you are a very smart man and a good friend.  Dopay if you do get some disability FOR ANY REASON you should share with your good friend proto.  I am going to try for disability due to addiction. 

    I tell you what fellas, I cannot get this brunette out of my head.  Wow her ass looked too good to be true.  And she was gorgeous.  She had soft brown hair that looked like it would be blissful to stroke with my fingers.  Boys I might make another trip over there tomorrow.  But what if I lose composure like I did that time in Taco Bell?  If I ever get in position behind her I might lose control boys. 

    The night is here and there is love in the air.  I wonder if this brunette ever saw me and now she is thinking about me?  What if she is still there at the diner, waiting to see if I will return?  The thought of this girl is driving me over the edge.  I need her. 

    It helps to know we are sleeping underneath the same big sky.

    I Am I Be

    Dope song gotta give it a bit for the beat to start.  One of my favorite albums ever.


     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2011 - 12:45 AM ET #1256

    ice pick ?  I'm pretty sure can damage you eardrums with just a Q-tip. (at least that is what I've heard Dr.Drew say)

    Proto, there is no doubt she is thinking of you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkI-B2JWSZI&feature=related

     

     

    Reply

    ice pick ?  I'm pretty sure can damage you eardrums with just a Q-tip. (at least that is what I've heard Dr.Drew say)

    Proto, there is no doubt she is thinking of you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkI-B2JWSZI&feature=related

     

     

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2011 - 12:56 AM ET #1257

    Proto thanks for agreeing with me being punished. I have already initiated your plan into gear. To make the effect even worse the only music I listen to are the old songs I used to bang Mp's momma with b4 she caught the aids and her butthole was off limits from then on. This is the song Im playing the most though proto . Came in his moms puddin hole so many times while hearing this .. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI641qaO_9M&feature=related
    Reply
    Proto thanks for agreeing with me being punished. I have already initiated your plan into gear. To make the effect even worse the only music I listen to are the old songs I used to bang Mp's momma with b4 she caught the aids and her butthole was off limits from then on. This is the song Im playing the most though proto . Came in his moms puddin hole so many times while hearing this .. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI641qaO_9M&feature=related
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2011 - 1:30 AM ET #1258

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    Proto thanks for agreeing with me being punished. I have already initiated your plan into gear. To make the effect even worse the only music I listen to are the old songs I used to bang Mp's momma with b4 she caught the aids and her butthole was off limits from then on. This is the song Im playing the most though proto . Came in his moms puddin hole so many times while hearing this .. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI641qaO_9M&feature=related

    you are a drugged out fn box...probably impotent...

    kiss yer momma for me son...god knows everyone else is...that poor pig...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    Proto thanks for agreeing with me being punished. I have already initiated your plan into gear. To make the effect even worse the only music I listen to are the old songs I used to bang Mp's momma with b4 she caught the aids and her butthole was off limits from then on. This is the song Im playing the most though proto . Came in his moms puddin hole so many times while hearing this .. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI641qaO_9M&feature=related

    you are a drugged out fn box...probably impotent...

    kiss yer momma for me son...god knows everyone else is...that poor pig...

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2011 - 1:59 AM ET #1259

    dytide you don't miss a thing.  Great catch there buddy.

    dytide will you cry with me?  Let's say 8pm eastern time tomorrow?  I will be crying and it would be nice to know if somebody was crying with me.  Thanks pal.
    Reply
    dytide you don't miss a thing.  Great catch there buddy.

    dytide will you cry with me?  Let's say 8pm eastern time tomorrow?  I will be crying and it would be nice to know if somebody was crying with me.  Thanks pal.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2011 - 2:14 AM ET #1260

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    dytide you don't miss a thing.  Great catch there buddy.

    dytide will you cry with me?  Let's say 8pm eastern time tomorrow?  I will be crying and it would be nice to know if somebody was crying with me.  Thanks pal.
    stand by Iwins's mom's open bedroom window any evening...you will hear much crying proto...some loud yelping farm animal noises also but thats to be expected...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    dytide you don't miss a thing.  Great catch there buddy.

    dytide will you cry with me?  Let's say 8pm eastern time tomorrow?  I will be crying and it would be nice to know if somebody was crying with me.  Thanks pal.
    stand by Iwins's mom's open bedroom window any evening...you will hear much crying proto...some loud yelping farm animal noises also but thats to be expected...
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2011 - 8:36 AM ET #1261

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    you are a drugged out fn box...probably impotent...

    kiss yer momma for me son...god knows everyone else is...that poor pig...



    F u then u mother f'n mother f'er

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    you are a drugged out fn box...probably impotent...

    kiss yer momma for me son...god knows everyone else is...that poor pig...



    F u then u mother f'n mother f'er

     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2011 - 10:51 AM ET #1262

    This thread has potential....
    Reply
    This thread has potential....
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2011 - 11:52 AM ET #1263

    Fuk now I think I'm going too far

    Impress the Kid

    Uncalled for I agree.  But it comes from the heart.
    Reply
    Fuk now I think I'm going too far

    Impress the Kid

    Uncalled for I agree.  But it comes from the heart.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2011 - 11:05 PM ET #1264

    True indeed I am a softy at heart.  But I don't think that gives other people the right to take advantage of that.  A mean man today yelled at me because I was riding in the car (coming back from fast food trip), and did not see a construction stoppage in the road until I was right up on it.  It was hot today, about 100 degrees with 100% humidity, and I could tell this man was at his wits end. 

    As I came to an abrupt stop, the mean man jumped in front of my car and yelled at me.  I was already listening to Eternal Flame by the Bangles, so I already had tears in my eyes.  When this happened I burst into an emotional conundrum.  I pulled the car over off the road, turned it off, climbed into the back seat, got into the fetal position, and started holding myself while crying.  Eternal Flame was at the end (the most emotional part) and I lost it.  I was crying out loud in the back seat of my car.  All the construction workers could hear it. 

    One of them approached the car and asked what was wrong.  I told him to leave me alone, I have a gambling problem.  Apparently this was funny to the mean man because he started laughing at me.  I started sucking my thumb.  Others came over to look at me.  I was terrified and curled up even tighter in the fetal position.  I started yelping like a dog caught in a bear trap.  Apparently the construction workers thought this was really funny, and it hurt me a great deal. 

    By the time I got myself together and started driving off, the mean men made fun of me by acting like they were crying as I drove by.  Then I looked in the rear view mirror and they were laughing and giving high fives.

    I tell you what guys this world we live in has no place for sensitive guys like me.  Like Radiohead said so long ago:  "What the hell am I doing here?  I don't belong here". 

    My keyboard is starting to give way from all the tears that have fallen on it over the past year.  Tonight it may stop working all together because I am a mess.  I just want to be liked.  Maybe it is too much to ask.

    Creep
    Reply
    True indeed I am a softy at heart.  But I don't think that gives other people the right to take advantage of that.  A mean man today yelled at me because I was riding in the car (coming back from fast food trip), and did not see a construction stoppage in the road until I was right up on it.  It was hot today, about 100 degrees with 100% humidity, and I could tell this man was at his wits end. 

    As I came to an abrupt stop, the mean man jumped in front of my car and yelled at me.  I was already listening to Eternal Flame by the Bangles, so I already had tears in my eyes.  When this happened I burst into an emotional conundrum.  I pulled the car over off the road, turned it off, climbed into the back seat, got into the fetal position, and started holding myself while crying.  Eternal Flame was at the end (the most emotional part) and I lost it.  I was crying out loud in the back seat of my car.  All the construction workers could hear it. 

    One of them approached the car and asked what was wrong.  I told him to leave me alone, I have a gambling problem.  Apparently this was funny to the mean man because he started laughing at me.  I started sucking my thumb.  Others came over to look at me.  I was terrified and curled up even tighter in the fetal position.  I started yelping like a dog caught in a bear trap.  Apparently the construction workers thought this was really funny, and it hurt me a great deal. 

    By the time I got myself together and started driving off, the mean men made fun of me by acting like they were crying as I drove by.  Then I looked in the rear view mirror and they were laughing and giving high fives.

    I tell you what guys this world we live in has no place for sensitive guys like me.  Like Radiohead said so long ago:  "What the hell am I doing here?  I don't belong here". 

    My keyboard is starting to give way from all the tears that have fallen on it over the past year.  Tonight it may stop working all together because I am a mess.  I just want to be liked.  Maybe it is too much to ask.

    Creep
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Jun. 21, 2011 - 11:12 PM ET #1265

    I like you Proto
    Reply
    I like you Proto
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2011 - 12:09 AM ET #1266

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    I like you Proto
    wgas... 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    I like you Proto
    wgas... 
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2011 - 12:19 AM ET #1267

    Iwinner you have a lot going for you.  Outside of the fact that you win bets. 

    Your comment has gotten me all welled up inside.  I'm a tender rony now.
    Reply
    Iwinner you have a lot going for you.  Outside of the fact that you win bets. 

    Your comment has gotten me all welled up inside.  I'm a tender rony now.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2011 - 12:22 AM ET #1268

    Yes I am a Tender Roni
    Reply
    Yes I am a Tender Roni
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2011 - 4:25 AM ET #1269

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    True indeed I am a softy at heart.  But I don't think that gives other people the right to take advantage of that.  A mean man today yelled at me because I was riding in the car (coming back from fast food trip), and did not see a construction stoppage in the road until I was right up on it.  It was hot today, about 100 degrees with 100% humidity, and I could tell this man was at his wits end. 

    As I came to an abrupt stop, the mean man jumped in front of my car and yelled at me.  I was already listening to Eternal Flame by the Bangles, so I already had tears in my eyes.  When this happened I burst into an emotional conundrum.  I pulled the car over off the road, turned it off, climbed into the back seat, got into the fetal position, and started holding myself while crying.  Eternal Flame was at the end (the most emotional part) and I lost it.  I was crying out loud in the back seat of my car.  All the construction workers could hear it. 

    One of them approached the car and asked what was wrong.  I told him to leave me alone, I have a gambling problem.  Apparently this was funny to the mean man because he started laughing at me.  I started sucking my thumb.  Others came over to look at me.  I was terrified and curled up even tighter in the fetal position.  I started yelping like a dog caught in a bear trap.  Apparently the construction workers thought this was really funny, and it hurt me a great deal. 

    By the time I got myself together and started driving off, the mean men made fun of me by acting like they were crying as I drove by.  Then I looked in the rear view mirror and they were laughing and giving high fives.

    I tell you what guys this world we live in has no place for sensitive guys like me.  Like Radiohead said so long ago:  "What the hell am I doing here?  I don't belong here". 

    My keyboard is starting to give way from all the tears that have fallen on it over the past year.  Tonight it may stop working all together because I am a mess.  I just want to be liked.  Maybe it is too much to ask.

    Creep
    https://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    True indeed I am a softy at heart.  But I don't think that gives other people the right to take advantage of that.  A mean man today yelled at me because I was riding in the car (coming back from fast food trip), and did not see a construction stoppage in the road until I was right up on it.  It was hot today, about 100 degrees with 100% humidity, and I could tell this man was at his wits end. 

    As I came to an abrupt stop, the mean man jumped in front of my car and yelled at me.  I was already listening to Eternal Flame by the Bangles, so I already had tears in my eyes.  When this happened I burst into an emotional conundrum.  I pulled the car over off the road, turned it off, climbed into the back seat, got into the fetal position, and started holding myself while crying.  Eternal Flame was at the end (the most emotional part) and I lost it.  I was crying out loud in the back seat of my car.  All the construction workers could hear it. 

    One of them approached the car and asked what was wrong.  I told him to leave me alone, I have a gambling problem.  Apparently this was funny to the mean man because he started laughing at me.  I started sucking my thumb.  Others came over to look at me.  I was terrified and curled up even tighter in the fetal position.  I started yelping like a dog caught in a bear trap.  Apparently the construction workers thought this was really funny, and it hurt me a great deal. 

    By the time I got myself together and started driving off, the mean men made fun of me by acting like they were crying as I drove by.  Then I looked in the rear view mirror and they were laughing and giving high fives.

    I tell you what guys this world we live in has no place for sensitive guys like me.  Like Radiohead said so long ago:  "What the hell am I doing here?  I don't belong here". 

    My keyboard is starting to give way from all the tears that have fallen on it over the past year.  Tonight it may stop working all together because I am a mess.  I just want to be liked.  Maybe it is too much to ask.

    Creep
    https://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA
     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2011 - 10:32 AM ET #1270

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Yes I am a Tender Roni


    BOBBY !
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Yes I am a Tender Roni


    BOBBY !
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2011 - 11:15 AM ET #1271

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Yes I am a
    Tender Roni

    I think we may be coming a little closer to some serious dirt shooting going on now......

    MP just admit it that u love big fat cocks....... that's when the dirt is gonna start piling up 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Yes I am a
    Tender Roni

    I think we may be coming a little closer to some serious dirt shooting going on now......

    MP just admit it that u love big fat cocks....... that's when the dirt is gonna start piling up 
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2011 - 9:46 PM ET #1272

    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:


    I think we may be coming a little closer to some serious dirt shooting going on now......

    MP just admit it that u love big fat cocks....... that's when the dirt is gonna start piling up 
    you look like a soft fairy in yer avatar pic ...that alone is justice enough for me...dont od on me now as you are prime abuse material retard...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:


    I think we may be coming a little closer to some serious dirt shooting going on now......

    MP just admit it that u love big fat cocks....... that's when the dirt is gonna start piling up 
    you look like a soft fairy in yer avatar pic ...that alone is justice enough for me...dont od on me now as you are prime abuse material retard...
     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2011 - 10:04 PM ET #1273

    Iw1n is a rap superstar lives large in a big house 5 cars
    Reply
    Iw1n is a rap superstar lives large in a big house 5 cars
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2011 - 12:03 AM ET #1274

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    Iw1n is a rap superstar lives large in a big house 5 cars
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

    Iw1n is a rap superstar lives large in a big house 5 cars
     
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2011 - 12:07 AM ET #1275

    He who is but a slave to his tears is a hapless soul.
    Reply
    He who is but a slave to his tears is a hapless soul.
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 515253 ... 979899 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 503
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,683
    • Sunday 3,121
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,934
    • HELP PLEASE 1,461
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,551
    • NFL Sunday 7,408
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.